Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 26, 2019 3:25 PM
Aug 2019
It was good at the beginning, but Aoi cutting down Ifrit's arms with Void Art power was...not credible. Did she trained to use magic or what? If they came from our world then how can she spam tornadoes?
Nov 27, 2019 4:12 AM

Jun 2017
Well damn....... I never thought that Azur Lane's Episode 7 wouldn't be toppled by any of this season's anime, but man oh man.... I was wrong. I was doing fine watching this show until that really ridiculous missile riding scene.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Nov 27, 2019 6:07 PM

Jul 2019
This is the most "anime" anime I've seen in a while. Like seriously what the fuck was that missile shit?
Nov 28, 2019 1:44 PM
May 2016
I don't get the absurdity of this show, if they're going to do something like the missile scene why not just go all the way, why even bother with stuff like the merchant?
Nov 29, 2019 9:37 PM

Oct 2017
slavemaster_1991 said:
So they forgot that they have a railgun that they used in siege. And the girl can run as fast as missle, strong enough to bring it to a halt, tough enough to not get hurt in the process and not to faint from boiling blood, and a way to shut fuel burn in missle. I am not even impressed by amount of cheap bs author pulls out of thin air. Also what kind of guidance was on said missle? It was not heat seaking, it was not laser one. Oh, I forgot - it is "OP MC I never knew how to write properly" type of missle. Aaaand modern military with rifles cause yes, not enough OP already, need to add more.

Not to mention missile speed is couple times faster than speed of sound lolz...
And she can run as fast...
Or maybe that's the slowest missile you can ever see? (It does look slow though)
Dec 5, 2019 12:48 AM

Mar 2009
The most entertaining episode of anime in a very long time. I haven't laughed that hard since the boob bullet time scene in High School of the Dead.
Dec 26, 2019 7:40 AM

Oct 2019
Aoi is capable of controlling missiles, she should be able to destroy spear: v but yes it's quite entertaining
Jan 24, 2020 4:15 PM
Oct 2019
Oh man the missile scene. If she could run the missile to the lance why not just run to the lance and destroy it ?

Then again forget about running the missile to the lance what the heck was the VOID technique that launches a tornado from her sword ?

Also need to ask just how the hell what's her name managed to replicate the patriot (sub in whoever you like)missile defense system in under a month, while building a power plant, developing refining technology, the entire material supply chain needed to make the parts for the missile.

Looks to me somebody got the cheat code unlocking the entire tech tree for this game.
Feb 5, 2020 3:29 PM

Jul 2015
Lmao that missile scene, aoi has some serious inhuman skill to pull that off

Gustave just tasted the entree there, now onto the main course ^‿^

Mar 1, 2020 6:23 PM

Apr 2009
What is this literally manual and crazy hand-and-feet missile guidance system you're using Aoi? LOL

50 riflemen? That's not a squad, that's at least a platoon by modern real life standards. Oh well, looks like they're on winter gear too so strike first it is! ROTFLMAO The best defense is still offense anyway!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 30, 2020 11:47 PM

Jun 2015
i gave this episode 5/5 for that Aori and missile scene lol. It looks stupid but really funny
Running at missile speed already ridiculous but she can guide it with her
feet? xD
Oct 30, 2020 10:16 PM
Mar 2019
That was stupid as hell
Dec 18, 2020 8:11 AM

Aug 2018
Im still cringing from that scene with Aoi and the missile. Holy shit I have no words.

May 9, 2022 11:52 AM

Apr 2013
Did she just... run along a missile? And then stop it with her bare feet and redirect it? Just before she windslashed a pair of fire hands with her sword? Can this show get more ridiculous than that?
Oct 25, 2022 6:26 PM
Oct 2022
haha komentář go brrrrrrrrrr
Mar 8, 2023 12:51 PM
Jan 2021
Made me drop the show, the show has no logic within its situations. Some say just turn your brain off and watch... but if the show doesn't respect its own logic there are no stakes we know at any time the author can ass pull whatever to resolve the situation. I wanna know what drugs they were on when the idea to manually guide a missle while barefoot was pitched.
Jan 28, 10:34 PM

Dec 2019
Really? She just grabbed the missile and ran alongside it? That was so over-the-top it was just bad lmao
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2019

44 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

80 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 25, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2019

76 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Dec 31, 2023 4:03 AM

» Would there be a season 2?

Allxn - Dec 24, 2019

14 by YASS3R »»
Aug 30, 2023 7:35 AM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2019

93 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 16, 2023 2:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.