Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 28, 2019 7:53 PM
Oct 2019
I am divised on this first episode with a lot of surprise
The first one is, a lot of time seems to have past since the 3 Sinners movie, quite surprising
Mika is now the chief and except Shion and the red hair guy (totally forgot his name) all the other are not here anymore
I like Kei in the new inspector but the other one, not really, sound like a freaking uninsteresting Gary stu to me, doesn't have charisma like the other character, from the past season or this season.
But a thing who hype me, is the fact you feel that big thing happens in the shadow, Akane seems in jail but move from back and i'm pretty sure that the old team is moving, that was shown with Ginoza but surely Yayoi and the boy Kougami are moving too, that minister girl could be with them as well
Something big happens behind the scene
Oct 29, 2019 3:17 AM
Sep 2018
Well at least Season 3 is off to a good start by not making me cringe and at least making me not regret writing this at 3 A.M. in the morning. I'll take anything at this point if it's better than Season 2 and at least makes me as interested as the Psycho-Pass movie or the Third Sinners of the System movie. Arata is actually a lead I like and his ability definitely interests me. I'm not saying I expect Season 3 to be as good as Season 1 but at least based on the first episode I know I'll at least enjoy it which is more than enough for me.
Oct 29, 2019 3:27 AM
Apr 2015
This supernatural bs just ruined the whole title for me. Goodnight, sweet psycho-pass.
Oct 29, 2019 6:52 AM

May 2012
I don't like the new characters

Season 2 is better in my opinion
Oct 29, 2019 8:26 AM

Apr 2019
That was a really impressive first episode. Liking the new characters so far. Can't wait to see more of Akane and that Ginoza cameo at the end was really great. I'm only expecting the old team to team up once again sometime in the future episodes.
Oct 30, 2019 12:50 AM

Mar 2016
That was an overrated dragged and drawn-out 46 minutes.
Cock-teasing with Akane doesn't help. With Akane removed there just isn't anything special about this show anymore.
This has got to be literally the 3rd time I've watched the same episode now: season 1 episode 1, season 2 episode 1 and now season 3 episode 1. Nothings been changed up at all. The episodes and/or introductions are almost fucking parallel.
Adding some form of ESP to a detective's character feels tropey and overdone not to mention the lazy writing that can be solved due to it occurring. But god forbid he uses it too much because his Psycho-Pass will go too high. How many times have we seen this before and how much longer are we going to settle for less?
This sucks.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Oct 30, 2019 1:34 AM

Jun 2019
I had high hopes but was very disappointed. The overall plot seemed confused with the bad guys reuniting to plot, give me a break. Some guy died, and it involved a company and loans, sooo exciting... reference to the subprime mortgage crisis? The enforcer shooting on a refugee was just absurd, and the fight of Kei Mikhail with the two immigrants absolutely non-necessary... Just use your dominator idiot! I get it that they were not in an official mission and could not use dominators, but the scene felt forced just to put some bad-ass fight (from today's standard, just an average one, and the enforcer needs to say that it was cool: "O-migoto desu."). The global pace felt weak in my opinion.

Psycho-Pass managed in one episode to introduce a whole universe, and anime like Death Note or Geass Geass are other good examples of fast plot development in just the first two or three episodes, but I think that this double-episode failed to do so (and it was building on 33 episodes and 4 movies!).

So they just gave to Arata super powers to make him a decent character (mentalist pseudo-science trash). Come back Kougami!

I guess that Yayoi may have joined Akane in her protest and is hiding somewhere. Hope that we will see Ginoza soon too, he had one of the best character developments of the whole series.

Mika improved (her haircut too!) quite a lot, and seems like a more likable character.

Interesting to see that the Psycho-Pass of Akane was not made public (so it is certainly below 100 as usual, although she may represent a threat to the very existence of Sybil) when she was arrested (we only heard it in a dream of Arata, but it is certainly true).
Oct 30, 2019 7:22 AM
Jun 2017
I hope Sybil doesn't plan on taking Akane's brain. Looks like Ginoza is planning a rescue.
Oct 30, 2019 5:04 PM

May 2016
VERY bold of them to start of the season like this, with Akane like that. Maybe stupid too, but I guess only time will tell that. Some of the biggest complaints with the last season though were with the complete lack of Kougami, and the focus on the new characters rather than the ones we actually love... And you would have thought that they'd have focused at least a bit on whatever happened in the past within those three precursor movies they just released..

Can't really judge it until I see more though! I'm definitely liking this 45 minute format at least. And the new characters don't seem too bad either (minus that one magical "ability"... :P).

I have a feeling the second half of this season is going to be very different from the first half though. They gotta bring Kougami and the others back, right? (as that is what those 3 SS case movies were for--further fleshing many of them out and setting certain things up). And explore what that blonde lady from the other ministry was hinting about in those films, about the "big change that's coming" (to paraphrase badly) concerning the country's situation with Sybil? I feel whatever the mystery with these two is about will serve to lead into that.

Also, really like the OP! So that's something good too.
ZaugrOct 30, 2019 5:37 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2019 11:47 PM

Jul 2014
Arata are you my spirit animal?

I thourally enjoyed this episode, Just hope the rest of this is just as good and/or better
Nov 1, 2019 3:10 AM
Aug 2018
Seems interesting so far. Everything feels new and different too.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Nov 1, 2019 4:02 AM

May 2019
A strong start to the season, but visually and thematically. The time skip concept was unexpected but cool, and I wonder how long over the 8 episode season it'll take before we fully uncover the whole story so far.

Hopefully, it isn't revealed totally until later on.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Nov 2, 2019 4:14 PM

Sep 2011
This is a much stronger start than season 2, I'm glad its finding its own identity rather than trying to replicate the tone of season 1 and failing. Even the villain(s) seem dramatically different than makshima and kirito so that alone is a good omen for the rest of this season at least standing on its own.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 3, 2019 2:45 AM

Jul 2012
I am really enjoying this so far. The new characters are very interesting. I like that they're not complete newbies. We have a mentalist and the other one is just a mature officer in general. They already know each other and work well so we won't see too much arguing.
Nov 6, 2019 12:34 PM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Thread cleaned

Do not ask where to watch or ask for subs / when subs will be released.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for episode itself it wasn't bad. I don't think it'll achieve quality of season 1 but it doesn't have the feeling of season 2 either. A bit sad that Tsunemori was only teased there, I she will become plot relevant later on.

New inspectors/enforcers lack character, especially in comparisson to S1 but there's time to get to like them. We'll see.
Nov 8, 2019 6:26 AM
Apr 2018
Just based on this episode, this season could almost not even be Psycho-Pass. You could nearly watch this without having seen any of the previous. A quick read of a wiki to get caught up on the basics of the concept and the OG characters might suffice.

I didn't hate the episode, but I'm not ready to say I liked it.

BitterBones said:
Me looking at Kei and Shindou be like they are gay
Another scene. Oh my God they are gay
once more. oh my God they are so freaking gay
And then I calmed down. They are very shippy, I like.
^^^^^^This. I was like, ohhh you boys are gonna get shipped, yo.
Nov 9, 2019 1:31 AM
Apr 2017
sadfacelv said:
Since when Tsunemori isnt inspector anymore? Did I miss something? Was it in movies?

No not in the movie, after the movie's end she was still an inspector but I command you watch the movie as it gives a bit more explanations about the immigrants thing, it is just a small detail but still.
Nov 10, 2019 6:13 PM

Feb 2018
Really good episode, and super interested in seeing how Sinners of the System 3 relates to this season since that was definitely my favourite entry in the franchise since season 1 (and I loved all the characters in it). Questioning where exactly Akane is and what everyone else is doing, but that'll come in later episodes (also why the red-haired enforcer is the only one there). Glad to see Shimotsuki getting more development, honestly even tho she had a rough start in the second season, since then she's grown on me a lot (yuri ftw). The new characters are sorta interesting, although I'm not sure from what Akane said at the end whether they'll end up as protagonists, antagonists, or somewhere in between (could be left to interpretation for now with how it's framed). Also curious as to if the new guy's sleep habits are related to his 'powers', and what the deal is with those since this series is sci-fi and not supernatural. I also wonder if their solution to those two dads was in regulation or not. The art, animation, and pacing were all great; I'm especially happy with the pacing since Babylon, which has already been compared to Psycho-Pass, feels fast and would honestly benefit from a long run-time like this. Looking forward to seeing more, 5/5
Nov 11, 2019 3:10 PM
Jul 2015
Idk, the whole mentalist thing feels really iffy at the moment. More leaning towards magic and fantasy. Hopefully there's a somewhat reasonable explanation, and not just what was explained here.

The plot seems interesting. Very deep state conspiracy like (rather deep deep state, since you could argue Sybil is a deep state).
Currently getting quite some fantasy/magic vibes from this, which isn't great.

It'd be nice if this somehow tied in with the Sinner of the System movies (it'd be stupid if it didn't tbh, with the setup of what happened in the latter 2)
Nov 13, 2019 4:33 PM

Oct 2015
I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far. Arata is a pretty refreshing protagonist, his amiability and capacity to emathize really shows, though his trace thing is a little too wacky for PP's established realism. Maybe it'd have a more grounded explanation afterwards, we'll see. Kei also seems interesting, from what we've seen of him at least.

What were these guys called Bifrost doing? It was a little over my head. Economics isn't my forte so I'll assume something like real-life Monopoly but legally questionable.
Nov 22, 2019 10:46 AM

Aug 2017
Akane is arrested, nooooo :(

New cast except for Karanomori, Hinakawa, Ginoza and Mika. I wonder what happened to Yayoi, Kougami and Teppei Sugou.

Kazumichi Irie, the new enforcer, and the new two inspectors look hot as fuck. The pacing is good cuz its 45 min.

NurguburuNov 22, 2019 10:59 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 25, 2019 12:58 AM

Nov 2013
Recognized Major Kusanagi and Batou’s VAs almost immediately !
I love how this is basically a new age SAC....let’s see if it delivers

As far as the first episode goes, a lot of different moving parts and players... which made it difficult to follow at times .

For instance,
the game mechanic with Bifrost trio,
the First and Seven inspector baddies,
this new mentalist schtick with that wolf imagery,
Kisaragi pocketing Koichi Azusawa’s business card with the wolf logo on the back(possible connection?),
and the whole mystery behind the incident that made Akane an Ex-Inspector and Mika to chief Inspector.
Hopefully, the next episodes offer more clarity.

I was beginning to think Akane and Ginoza would not be getting much screentime, so the ending was a nice touch. Looks like they are doing their own thing which Mika acknowledges. Hopefully, we get Kogami joining soon too.
Really interested in the Akane imprisonment though, but I don’t see her staying there permanently (fingers crossed*)

So far, not bad... on to the next one!
herricklukNov 25, 2019 1:08 AM
Nov 29, 2019 12:52 AM

Oct 2010
What a disapointment
Akane can't be arrested because her hue is always clear
Mc has now esp powers, you may argue that the visuals were artsy and symbolic but he discovered too much stuff wtf
Russian guy gets in a fight just for show, he even had the time to unzip his jacket. Dude, just act like a policeman!
Mika as a boss is kinda cute, annoying as ever but she's good for this story
The enforcers are so so
In conclusion, it was garbage compared to PP1 but opinions can change
Dec 20, 2019 5:03 AM

Dec 2010
I bet there's a good reason for the original crew to be missing, but it's still to accept that we'll have to suffer through Mika's leadership for a whole season. I'll give this episode a 5 because of Ginoza's appearance in the end, if was killed died off-screen, I'd never give this season a good score.
Dec 26, 2019 5:23 AM

Mar 2015
Interesting new duo, looking forward to it
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 30, 2019 9:23 AM

Dec 2018
Season 1 episode 1: Rainy
Season 3 episode 1: Rainy

At this rate I'm supporting the villain to make some revolutionary changes.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Dec 30, 2019 9:42 AM

May 2018
WTF so aside from the Silby System, there is an underground system that them rich used to get around?????

So that Bitch Shimotsuki is now chief, too bad cu'z she more like the system's bitch than a leader.
Dec 31, 2019 12:33 PM

Nov 2017
This is pretty cool so far but it's Production IG, so they're trying to live up to GITSSAC1. However, I'm pretty cool with them even trying. The main powers of the sleepy guy are neat and he's haunted by a demon.

Pretty good cyberpunky noirish show so far which is exactly what I always want. I see the writing trying to weave in and out...I suppose the lead of the team, the girl had me feeling a bit off.

And then I thought the weak antag was gay so then he's an evil gay...but then the guy betrays him and he dies. The writing as usual with PP is all over the place, nothing has changed.

I like that the old characters from previous series seem to be in here too.

Overall I'm interested, the 45 mins structure makes writing every ep a unique challenge so I have no idea what's going to happen.

Also I never watched PPS2 so I hope that's okay.
Jan 1, 2020 2:46 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Definitely intrigued first up, much like Season 1 and Season 2.

Arata's "tracing" ability seems quite formidable and the demon beside him quite interesting as well. Is that some kind of a drawback to the quirk? I wonder who that "father" is too.

Judging by Akane's monologue in the end there, she seems to have quite the positive impression of the two. "The unseen enemy", hmm. Op suggests she's behind bars but that's not possible, right?

Ginoza with a short cameo in the end there too, I wonder who he is working under now. I hope they'll get more screentime and be plot-relevant in the coming episode along with Kougami.

New Enforcers, on first glance, don't seem as interesting as those in the past two seasons. Hopefully, they'll grow in time though. Meanwhile, Mika as leader could take some time to acclimatize lol. She's still the hot-headed, arrogant and "ideal" citizen.

Stylist Op and a really good ED theme song. Definitely feels similar to the previous Ops and EDs.

Looking forward to more, surely!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 2, 2020 5:39 PM
Jun 2019
The new guy's psychic ability ruined the series for me. It's supposed to be somewhat realistic sci-fi and they introduce a character who can see what the dead guy was doing when he died just by wearing the helmet? Really stupid and it was really easy to introduce that ability in a way that wouldn't be supernatural.
Also how can Mika go from a coward newbie in Season 2 to someone with critical thinking in SS1 to a Chief in this season? They better make some more movies to show how she can go from moron to a less moron Chief.
Jan 26, 2020 3:48 AM

Jul 2009
Shion!!! So nice to see her, I hope we see Yayoi as well.
Mar 29, 2020 1:36 PM
Oct 2019
Since I liked the episode! I like the new guys and I want to know more about that Mental Trace, but I'm also curious to know what happened to the main characters.
Kogami was coming back to Japan, in the last SS Movie, maybe something happened when he arrived... We'll see. I still didn't get much about the Bifrost but it's just the beginning.
Great voice Actors for the protagonists and great animation as always from I.G. Production, I expected the opening to be once Again one of TK but that's fine anyway.
Like many said, I also have to admit the atmosphere looks way different from the original Psycho-pass one, but we also have to consider how the story and the characters evolved in time, how the Sybil System evolved as well, since it's all set in 2120 and many things happened.
I believe the first season was the best for now, but I'm satisfied with all they've done, so I have hopes for this season 🤜🏻
Apr 19, 2020 4:46 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I was expecting some Kougami tease, but I guess I still have 7 episodes left in store.
I love the opening's visuals, but the song did not click, hopefully it's one of those growers. The ending song, however, was mesmerizing.
Apr 30, 2020 6:23 AM

Jan 2013
I don't remember a lot from the previous 2 seasons but this was an interesting start.
Figured we'd see Kogami again but maybe later.

The whole mentalist stuff seems a bit insane but who am I to judge a futuristic setting :D

Didn't expect to see Mika as the new Chief though.
Jul 12, 2020 8:38 AM

Jan 2014
Honestly I really liked everything except the stupid mentalist stuff. That doesn’t fit into the world of PP IMO, it reminds me too much of the s2 stuff with clearing people’s Hues magically. Also the animation feels a little... off? Idk, like too much CGI? That can be forgiven tho

I’m very excited about everything else tho, like to find out what’s happened since the last movie! So many changes in characters roles (Akane, Mika, Gino) it will be fun to try to piece it together
Nov 15, 2020 4:07 AM

Dec 2012
2120.Nov 3 years after Case 3. WTF!
Akane narrating.
Who are they?
Akane! WTF! She's locked up?
He fell out.
I'm happy.
Dat radio.
His first day.
Arata.

This is not the beginning I expected coming off of Case 3. This is set exactly 3 years after it (2117. Nov - 2120. Nov). How do you hype up the return of the GOAT and then do a 3 year time skip? Kougami is 36 now. And what happened to the OG's plus Sugou? Are they with Frederica? With that said...

WTF happened to Ling Tosite Sigure and EGOIST? Why did they not return? The OP is inferior and the ED is ok and catchy. The start was strange to watch (considering) but it got good as the episode progressed. Happy to see Kougami in the OP and ED. Happy the waifu Frederica appeared in the ED. Interesting that Arata is 4 years younger than Akane but it took him 4 extra years to be an Inspector. Yonekura's birthday is the same as Akane's, but in the ED theme, they have it as 10.31. I think the birthday's in the ED theme (aside from Kougami) are different than what is shown in this episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 15, 2020 9:05 AM

Jul 2013
Wow I didn't expect the episode to be 45 minutes long. Double the time of a typical anime episode, but time went by quickly because the story is interesting.

I love the two new main characters already. Again, I am watching an anime with Yuki Kaji as the voice actor lol
Mar 12, 2021 11:36 PM
Jan 2021
Looks interesting so far. Better than season 2. It will be interesting to see what happened to Akane and what her role is in this.
May 3, 2021 5:47 PM
Feb 2021
After watching case 3 I thought well more screen time of kogami but he doesn’t appears and then I found out akane is in prison and the don’t explain why so I thought well the main character is going to be her partner Mika but nope we get 2 new inspectors and also ginoza and sugou teppi aren’t in unit 1 like wtf it like the got rid of the whole squad I’m not sure if this season going to be gud at all 🥶🥶
Aug 22, 2021 1:16 PM
Dec 2017
the new inspectors are pretty good.

Jan 24, 2022 3:50 AM

May 2013
This has nothing to do with Psycho-Pass anymore

Jun 9, 2022 6:39 AM

Dec 2007
lol this was long, didn't understood why it didn't end in 20min.
on another thought though, i hardly felt that, which making what i saw just now better than s2 lol.

felt that the mentalist ability came out of nowhere and honestly little OP.

i do wonder, but sure of it, that the more this season continues, the more we will know about why akane got arrested.

so, so far it's fairly good.
Jul 8, 2022 1:40 AM

Aug 2017
Can't say I'm terribly impressed but the themes (immigration, housing) are interesting. The OP and ED are so-so. The OP aims for a noir feel but reproduces a shounen feeling, honestly. I'm skeptical about the Mentalist thing but let's see. I wonder how the girl from MFA and Kougami fit into this.
Aug 14, 2022 9:53 PM
Jul 2022
People need to chill whining about the mentalist thing. Sybil is legit a system that harvests brains and use their thinking to control an entire security system for a whole country, can we chill with the "it should be more realistic" nonsense. its laughable. It's just a more exaggerated play on kogami walking into a room and figuring everything out within 60 seconds. This is anime, its a cool new twist to a series that frankly without akane and kogami is trash anyway, they might as well try something new lol. okay first ep, not sure how i feel about 45 min ep for an anime though we will see. And also compared to season 2 this seems like it will be a lot better!
Nov 8, 2022 7:30 AM
Jul 2020
A lovely start, seems promising
May 2, 2023 6:24 AM

Jun 2013
Strange episode. Arata's "ability" is just... They basically took the already hyperbolized empathy ability of Graham from Hannibal TV-series and made it in to the pure magic. If it's somehow connected to Sybil, good. If not, then writers don't understand the show. Although I am intrigued to see how they will play out the pieces they have arranged.
est-RMay 2, 2023 6:37 AM
X
Jun 21, 2023 10:43 PM

Dec 2022
Visuals are amazing here, but I'll have to get used to the new characters. The exaggerated expressions, reactions and personalities make it seem like this season is really trying to push a humorous tone. It's jarring to me.

Also, Arata literally has magic powers that allow him to visualise the exact events that transpired in someone's past? How does that relate to Sybil?

Shaded Horizon

Sep 25, 2023 4:55 AM
Jul 2023
It was a lot to handle Akane's locked up at the beginning of the show cause I don't like Mika at all since Akane's Grandmother incident. I was kinda looking forward to Akane and Kougami's reunion since he said he is COMING BACK HOMEEEEEEE.
Anyways the new inspectors was a "eehh" at first and towards the end is was like "ohhh" cause Akane my girl planned for those two.
Overall, ep1 is good. I LIKE IT PICASSIO!'
My candies :

Bonus:
Oct 27, 2023 6:34 PM

Nov 2010
I want Shimotsuki to scold me all day long! I like her new hairstyle.
Is it just me, or the creators of this show are big fans of Bugatti Veyron?
Tsunemori's prison is like a decent apartment. I wouldn't mind being imprisoned there!
So far, so good. The mystery is intriguing.
Oct 28, 2023 4:24 PM

Nov 2014
Don't even know where to start when trying to describe how bad this first episode was. This was supposed to be a world where people are assigned jobs based on their suitability for the role and ability to uphold Sybil's values, and yet immediately we are introduced to an inspector who doesn't care about latent criminals, and two enforcers who actively seek to hinder their superiors and behave in ways that are psychologically damaging to the civilians they are working with. All of the characters are behaving like goofy light novel cut-outs and one of them appears to have superpowers. There is absolutely no hook to the story whatsoever, just people talking about stocks and immigration, with the occasional scene of Mysterious People sitting in a Mysterious Room having Mysterious Conversations... I'm sorry but this is such utter shit. Compare this to how immediately engaging both the characters and story were in the original Psycho-Pass and this looks like a bad joke. Will probably force myself to watch all of this but I am expecting it to be punishingly dull and stupid.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2019

168 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 15, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2019

130 by venbals »»
Jan 19, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2019

70 by OneMoreFinal »»
Oct 29, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2019

85 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 28, 2023 6:19 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2019

78 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 28, 2023 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.