Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2019 3:42 AM

Nov 2007

Winners of the 13th Seiyuu Awards were announced today at a ceremony at the Nippon Cultural Broadcasting (JOQR) Media Plus Hall in Tokyo. The event was exclusively broadcast on the Chou! A&G+ radio station. Four new awards have been added: Influencer, Game, Foreign Movie and Drama, and MVS.

Winners are listed with their respective talent agency.

Best Actor
Yuuma Uchida (I'm Enterprise)

Best Actress
Yuuko Sanpei (Axl One)

Best Supporting Actor
Toru Furuya (Aoni Production), Kenta Miyake (81 Produce),

Best Supporting Actress
Yuu Serizawa (81 Produce), Nao Touyama (Intention)

Best New Actor
Awarded to actors who debuted within the past five years.
Kouhei Amasaki (I'm Enterprise), Mark Ishii (Just Production), Fukushi Ochiai (Aoni Production), Shuugo Nakamura (Across Entertainment)

Best New Actress
Awarded to actresses who debuted within the past five years.
Manaka Iwami (Pro Fit), Tomori Kusunoki (Sony Music Artists), Koko Hayashi (81 Produce), Rina Honnizumi (81 Produce), Kaede Hondo (I'm Enterprise)

Best Vocal
Awarded for singing activity as the character he or she portrays.
Hypnosismic (Subaru Kimura (Atomic Monkey), Haruki Ishiya (Pro Fit), Kouhei Amasaki (I'm Enterprise), Shintaro Asanuma (Dandelion), Wataru Komada (81 Produce), Shinichirou Kamio (81 Produce), Yuusuke Shirai (Early Wings), Souma Saitou (81 Produce), Yukihiro Nozuyama (Rush Style), Show Hayami (Rush Style), Ryuuichi Kijima (Mausu Production), Kento Itou (81 Produce))

Best Personality
Awarded for work in radio, TV, or other programs.
Junichi Suwabe (Haikyo)

Influencer (New)
Awarded for most influential individual on various social media.
Nanjo Yoshino (N3 Entertainment)

Game (New)
Awarded for works in games.
Nao Touyama (Intention)

Foreign Movie and Drama (New)
Awarded for dubbing works originally from outside Japan.
Toshiyuki Morikawa (Axl One), Yuuko Kaida (Ken Production)

MVS (Most Valuable Seiyuu) (New)
Awarded for individual who was most active.
Hiroshi Kamiya (Aoni Production)

The following award winners were announced on the official website on February 19.

Special Achievement Award
Instead of selecting individuals, this year's award is dedicated to those who have died in the past year.
Nobuyo Tsuda (Aoni Production), Gorou Hidaka (Hidaka Agency), Unshou Ishizuka (Aoni Production), Ryuuichi Horibe (Seinenza), Kouji Tsujitani (Free), Tetsuo Gotou (Enkikaku), Toshiko Fujita (Aoni Production), Miyoko Asou (Haikyo), Nobuo Tanaka (Haikyo) and more

Achievement Award
Awarded to individuals who have made numerous contributions to the profession and outside the industry.
Kenichi Ogata (Office Umikaze), Hisako Kyouda (Haikyo)

Synergy Award
Awarded to a work which exhibits the appeal of the seiyuu profession.
Poputepipikku

Kei Tomiyama Award
Awarded for activity in promoting the seiyuu profession in the media.
Kappei Yamaguchi (Go-Coo)

Kazue Takahashi Award
Awarded for activity in promoting the seiyuu profession in the media.
Mika Kanai (Ken Production)

Kids and Family Award
Voted by children from surveys submitted by elementary schools nationwide
Tarako (Troubadour Music Agency)

Special Award
Awarded to any individual, work, or activity for commendable achievements which do not fit any other category.
Chibi Maruko-chan

Official site: http://www.seiyuawards.jp/

← Previous Year
tsubasaloverMar 11, 2019 12:00 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 9, 2019 3:44 AM

Nov 2007
I apologize for not being able to catch up with all of the people awarded for Special Achievement Award this time.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 9, 2019 4:10 AM

Nov 2007
Oh, congratulations to all the winners!

I really wish they would let us know the roles that were considered for these awards.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 9, 2019 4:17 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Congratulations to the winners especially to Kaede Hondo-san for the Best New Actress award!
Mar 9, 2019 5:33 AM

Feb 2018
tsubasalover said:

Best Actor

Best Actress
Yuuko Sanpei (Axl One)

so
Best Actor last year recognize role : Ash Lynx from Banana Fish, Iori Kitahara from Grand Blue.
Best Actress last year recognize role : Boruto, Tsubasa

tsubasalover said:

Best Supporting Actor
Toru Furuya (Aoni Production), Kenta Miyake (81 Produce),

Of course, Rei Furuya/Tooru Amuro/Bourbon/Zero from Detective Conan and All Might from MHA is really popular in Japan last year.

tsubasalover said:

Best New Actress
Awarded to actresses who debuted within the past five years.
Manaka Iwami (Pro Fit), Tomori Kusunoki (Sony Music Artists), Koko Hayashi (81 Produce), Rina Honnizumi (81 Produce), Kaede Hondo (I'm Enterprise)

Really happy for Tomori Kusunoki, her role as LLENN from SAO Alternative is really good also look forward her role as Setsuna Yuki from Love Live! Perfect Dream Project. Manaka Iwami role as Teresa Wagner from Tada-kun is memorable (also that ED song is good). Kaede Hondo, of course because, you know. Zombieland Saga
Mar 9, 2019 5:51 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Congratulations to all the winners!

I look forward to seeing future roles from these wonderful people!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 9, 2019 7:08 AM

Aug 2015
I knew I had to follow Uchida Yuuma; he’s probably going to be one of the top seiyuus in the upcoming years.

lol I guess they needed a new(?) award cause Kamiyan should always get one XD.
Can I touch you? Please I love you. Let me touch you, I love you!
Friend: How's school? Me: School gave me debt and my plant mold.

Mar 9, 2019 7:29 AM

May 2013
tsubasalover said:

Best Actor

Best Actress
Yuuko Sanpei (Axl One)[/url]

They both deserve it for voicing in many animes i liked the most this past year or are still parts of my favs.

Uchida : the incredible Ash Lynx of Banana Fish. Golden Kamuy's totally nuts Yasaku Edogai. And last but not least Sonic of Kekkai Sensen xD

Sanpei : the touching and heartbreaking Harunobu Nikaidou from the beautiful 3-gatsu no lion. Nakiami of Bounen no Xamdou one of my fav SF anime. The hilarious Taka Kamitani in Gankuen Babysitters. Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic's unforgettable Cassim. Hibito Nanba of probably the best slice of life and space anime i've ever seen.

tsubasalover said:

Best Supporting Actor
Kenta Miyake (81 Produce)

Best Supporting Actress
Nao Touyama (Intention)

Miyake : so many thanks for giving life to All Might with so much humor and feelings. And many other cool guys like Scar from FMA, Avdol of JJBA, Mike of SNK and Tsume from Wolf's Rain.

Touyama : mostly for Nozomi Kasaki in both brillant Hibike Euphonium! and softly bittersweet Liz to Aoi Tori movie.

As for the new ones i will be following with great interest Mark Ishii since his good work in Haikyuu!! and Kaede Hondo in Hinamatsuri.

And to finish my speech special congratulations to Suwabe-sama for having such an arousing voice all his work and to Hiroshi Kamiya for playing so many good characters, much more than i thought i knew he did.

vnusiaMar 9, 2019 7:44 AM
Mar 9, 2019 7:36 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Congrats to Uchida Yuuma! He won Best New Actor before, and now Best Actor! He's also going to voice several of my favorite characters in the upcoming season, Kyou in Fruits Basket, Chika in Kono Oto Tomare, and Koushuu in Daiya! Looking forward to hearing those roles ^^ Honestly though, it's such a feat, all the other previous Best New Actors/Actresses from the past 5-6 years that I've been following the seiyuu awards haven't won Best Actor/Best Actress yet. The power of Banana Fish. Or at least I think that's why he won, maybe also for Iori? Can't remember if he's been in any popular idol drama CD/games.

Also Iwami Manaka for Best New Actress, her voice is so cute in a refreshing way. There are some cute voices I can't stand, but I like hers, it sort of has a feeling of frailty to it.

Glad to see Saitou Souma up there for vocals, although lol, that's a long list of people. Ofc Kimura would be there because of HypMic. I hope like Uchida Yuuma, he can get a huge role and win Best Actor in the future :)

It's the first time I've not really known the VAs for Best New Actor...I recognize Mark Ishii's name, but that's about it. Then again, I haven't been following (new) VAs as much lately. Well, there are a few, but not those 4. But anyways, congrats to them, and everyone else!
Mar 9, 2019 7:38 AM

Nov 2008
Influencer Award? That's a first.

Congrats to Nanjo for winning the award though, I'm curious of which game or games Touyama has voiced characters in the last year.

Mar 9, 2019 9:48 AM
Dec 2011
I get the feeling Yuuma won mostly due to his role in Ryuuou no Oshigoto
Mar 9, 2019 9:20 PM

Nov 2013
Congratulations to all the winners!

Really happy for Naobou and Tomoriru.
Mar 9, 2019 10:47 PM

Jan 2016
Congratz to all. Glad to see some veteran still there like Kamiya Hiroshi and Yamaguchi Kappei.

AP24 said:
I get the feeling Yuuma won mostly due to his role in Ryuuou no Oshigoto

Pretty sure it because Banana Fish.
Mar 10, 2019 4:02 AM

Mar 2013
Hoppy said:
I'm curious of which game or games Touyama has voiced characters in the last year.

It's for the Granblue Fantasy and New Gundam Breaker. Valkyria Chronicles 4 also was mentioned in the stream.
Mar 10, 2019 5:11 AM

Apr 2016
Good to see Hypnosis Mic getting the recognition it deserves. Both of the most recent songs are fantastic.
ChroNoiR Episode.0 is the best anime to ever exist

Kanae forever in my heart

Mar 10, 2019 10:16 AM

Dec 2009
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS!!!!!!!!
omg.. im so happy hypmic won an award as well... my beautiful sons.. you guys have worked so hard!!!!! T__T may hypmic soar to greater heights!!!
Mar 10, 2019 3:31 PM

Mar 2019
Congratulations to everyone!

I don't recognize a lot of them, I only know the old seiyuus, but I'm happy to see the new ones getting the recognization they deserve.

And, yay! I knew Hiroshi Kamiya had to win this year again. My favorite seiyuu, still doing an incredible job as always.
Mar 13, 2019 6:13 PM

Mar 2017
I'm so happy Yuuma Uchida won best actor because he's voice acting for Ash Lynx was amazing! I'm glad Banana Fish got the recognition it deserved in Japan at least because it's so underrated in the west!
Mar 14, 2019 5:04 PM
Jan 2019
I' m so happy for yuu Serizawa! she did a lot of anime last year, it was about time that she got recognized, and winning supporting actress is a great start, she'll be very popular in the future.
Mar 15, 2019 5:41 AM

Aug 2013
Naobou probably wins for her participation on almost all Granblue live events.
Mar 28, 2019 1:46 PM

Aug 2018
Massive congratulations to Yuma Uchida for his performance of Ash in Banana Fish, he was amazing and glad the adaptation received the recognition it deserves. Honestly, his role in BF was one of the best achievements of 2018, and in voice acting. Many congrats to the other winners too!

More topics from this board

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
8 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

18 by MrShadowDUH »»
8 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
10 hours ago

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - Today

4 by Yona_Runcandel »»
11 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
Today, 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.