Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 4, 2019 5:53 AM

May 2015
Gabiru! Gabiru! Gabiru!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 21, 2019 10:50 PM

Jul 2016
Uhm... Millim is actually pretty cute, I'm starting to like her character a lot now. Not to mention that the way of how Rimuru tamed her with food was quite funny as well.

All in all, another enjoyable episode. Now, I'm pretty interested in this Charybdis criature.
Feb 24, 2019 7:30 AM

Sep 2011
The speed we are getting new allies seems a bit too fast, but I'm still enjoying the stuff happening.
Mar 21, 2019 12:09 AM

May 2012
Impressive episode, really liked the development and pacing how this nation is developing! But it sure looks like we've almost started with a buildup for a serious battle! Let's see what happens next!
Apr 2, 2019 10:03 PM

Jul 2013
Milim's has really integrated herself very well into Rimuru's country and she's easy to tame lol just use food. Anyway, I really want to see other slimes man just to see how weak they really are cause everybody is too surprised about Rimuru's strength. Also, of course it's Dio again who's the villain plotting behind the scenes. Fucking za warudo lol
Apr 9, 2019 10:22 AM

May 2013
Hm. I guess that Demon Lord who summoned Shizu is separate from these Demon Lords :0 he wasn't really included nor seen with them. Interesting... Wonder if that means he's the strongest.

Milim is more likable this ep bc she seems less threatening or sketch, but I have a bad feeling that when it all comes down to it, she's gonna betray Rimuru :/

Poor Rigurd x'D I was so worried when half his face got burned off and we saw his eye socket D: whatta tough guy tho, saying he's okay. Good boy *pat pat* Thank goodness for full potions.
Jun 22, 2019 11:12 AM

Mar 2015
Oof Charybdis looks formidable, but nothing Rimuru can't handle right?!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 3, 2019 12:12 PM

Oct 2013
Another great episode!

Hah, they convinced Milim to wear normal casual clothes. ;D

Poor Rigurd for having his face partially melted. Good that Milim punished that guy who did this.

Gobta again proved his strength.

Woah, maybe Charybdis will be a tough opponent for Rimuru who won't be defeated easily? ;p
Jul 11, 2019 1:46 PM
Apr 2018
Wonder if anyone else noticed that the VA for that demon lord guy is the same as Jade from Tales of the Abyss. Pretty funny when he said Tear. Much better episode than last time since they toned down Milim by giving her normal clothes and making her less annoying.
Jul 11, 2019 1:46 PM
Apr 2018
chobentys said:
Oof Charybdis looks formidable, but nothing Rimuru can't handle right?!

Considering Milim is 10x stronger without being serious, probably not.
Jul 20, 2019 5:01 AM

Sep 2012
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
Hm. I guess that Demon Lord who summoned Shizu is separate from these Demon Lords :0 he wasn't really included nor seen with them. Interesting... Wonder if that means he's the strongest.

Milim is more likable this ep bc she seems less threatening or sketch, but I have a bad feeling that when it all comes down to it, she's gonna betray Rimuru :/

Poor Rigurd x'D I was so worried when half his face got burned off and we saw his eye socket D: whatta tough guy tho, saying he's okay. Good boy *pat pat* Thank goodness for full potions.

he mite be the1 who is sealed

Dec 27, 2019 10:11 AM

Aug 2018
Dam if this Keeping Up my dude Rimuru will have has own kingdom in no time Epic
Jul 26, 2020 9:24 PM

Aug 2019
Clap, round of a applause for Millim standing up for my guy Rigurd like that. Just wish she put in like 30% more power into that punch so she could of oblitarated the guys head off.
Very interesting episode, lol pretty sure we got to see 2 very different ways of negation. First being "enter said town, punch the biggest guy, get punched BACK by a demon lord, then throw threats left and right and almost start a war any% glitchless speedrun" yeh thats NOT how you negotiate with someone. On the other hand, the "actually talk like civilised people and to not act like a jackass strat" seemed pretty effective. Rimuru making alliances almost every episode now, more alliances with human guilds is always a plus as i could imagine they have a lot of power in this world, making that deal with Youm was...kinda confusing? I guess he want's someone else to take the whole "this slime 9/10 people underestimate defeated an orc lord" deal off his shoulders as it's definitely gonna attract a lot of attention, and he already has his hands full with building the village, managing the forest and Millim. Millim isn't a problem, she's just super fucking cute and i wanted you to know that. Thats all.
props to vesta though, probably has one of the best character glow ups of the show hands down.
Nov 25, 2020 1:31 PM

Apr 2013
Lots of diplomacy in this episode. I'd say he befriended the humans a bit too fast tbh, not sure if that's just the pacing though. Somehow it irks me that there is someone stronger than Rimuru, I thought it would be like Overlord, but with a friendlier protagonist.
Dec 6, 2020 5:41 PM

May 2020
"shut your mouth, tits" lmao

Anyway, good episode, the food also looks yummy
Jan 13, 2021 12:21 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another heavy fast-pace info dump with a lot of thing happened and an expansion over their world building. Thats good, knewing Rimuru's relations with Milim kinda like attracted another demon lord to his territory.

Before that, Vesta finally invented a full potion recipe under his tableworks after such a long time of research. Thanks to Rimuru's blessing, and all the helps, its possible. The trade-economy aggreement with a low potion as their commodities plan should be added as a good terms within their twos countries. Rimuru's country produced it and Dwargo's nation did the liquefaction of it and distributed the low potion as a finishing goods of them. Win-win solution.

A little fight against some stupid demon lord underlings happened, and its revealed interesting information from Milim. However, don't worry, Rimuru always ready to solved the problem with them! Meanwhile, the emissary from the human kingdoms arrived. Thats those adventurers from the previous episodes. And the other one was a surveyors group from another neighboring human kingdom that searched the truth over the Orc Lord event. What a late respond, Kingdom of Falmuth. Then, that mercenary, the group leader, looked very underestimating Rimuru, as always. But the other one just aggreed without any doubts. Gladly, thanks to Rimuru's smartass move, its persuaded those man to acknowledged Rimuru's positions, and swear a loyalty. Nice, Rimuru got the human loyalty to easily passed the troubles!

The progression over Rimuru's country increased. However, Clayman planned something else behind the screen. So, lets see whats the deal with that, and whats the impact of Rimuru's move with those human representatives ...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 5, 2021 6:39 AM

Mar 2019
You know, I always wondered who those kids in the ending song are, because they kind of look like the ones Shizue thought at school and I want to be wrong.

Great episode again, Milim easily beating Shion and Shuna in the best girl category. Seeing her on the site of Rimuru while every visitor getting scared because of who she is makes me hyped.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 28, 2021 4:17 AM

Oct 2016
Milim looks great in regular clothes and reallly cute. Really enjoying the slice of life in the show, it's kind of like Dr. Stone but without the science lmao. Jura Tempest Federation just keeps on growing, Youm seems cool. Bow down to Gobta, defeated that spider crab thing like it's nothing. Didn't expect it to be like a crustacean food though lmao.

Charybdis most likely that thing in the OP, Tear is honestly cute.
Oct 26, 2021 10:12 AM

May 2017
That reaction to food milim had was delicious to watch 😍
Its like having a cute pet ! Well a dangerous one that might eat you if you dont feed her 💀

Meta_Yoshi said:
Milim has now acquired some casual clothes for her to wear. Admittedly, I will miss her wearing her previous outfit with the "flat" breastplate and tiny briefs, but her new outfit honestly makes her look really cute. =3

Not just that, but she was also the source of many funny moments of this episode, too. The way that she tried to explain to Rimuru about beating the crap out of Carrion's subordinate for hurting Rigurd was amusing, but she got upset when Rimuru told her that she wouldn't have lunch because of her actions. Then she went all pissy on the unconscious subordinate on the floor and Rimuru had no choice but to give her lunch so that she wouldn't cause more damage to the town. XD

Yeah i liked the previous one a lot for her body , while shes is indeed flat , her legs and as* are beautifull
Her new dress remind me of thoses that kotori from date a live wear , she also have that childish personality sometimes and pink twintail

rimuru choose to not give her food
Milim started to kill the already dead guy
Rimuru had to give her food

Winner Milim XD

But i wasnt expecting him to pat her head ! 😭
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Nov 2, 2021 2:18 AM

Jul 2017
Yeah the episode here felt a bit sloppy, and Rimuru continues just getting new allies and people to join him at a fast rate, all with no concern for him whatsoever. No wonder the series felt so stale in the 2nd season since that suffered a lot more than this season, and even this one's way too formulaic and stuck in its ways now. Wasn't that fun of an episode either beyond that. The antagonists like Tear here are goofy too, and not just for their personalities and costumes but they're too wacky for me to care about too so far.
animejasNov 2, 2021 3:06 AM
Oct 31, 2022 9:02 AM
May 2017
ok, really, this "imma meet him to judge him" is starting to evolve from 'boring' to 'annoying'.
Also, i cannot care less for the Vesta redeem arc.
dude, the loli's really with school clothing?

the first point again: ANOTHER "oh a lame slime", "oh but i'm strong af", "nani, i don't believe you!"...ohhh, but today is different, we have it TWICE on the episode :>
Dec 17, 2022 4:08 PM
Dec 2021
everyone simps for rimuru, how boring
yo
Jan 13, 2023 3:30 AM

Jul 2015
Gotta love how Gobta just casually strolled by and beat the monster

May 30, 2023 5:11 AM
May 2023
weasdwasdwadwasdwa s dwa sd wa
Sep 30, 2023 3:44 PM

Apr 2023
Happy to see Milim in some clothes for once! (And I I’m super curious about the potion thing. Gotta know more about it)
Minna Tomodachi, Minna Aidoru~!- Laala Manaka
Dec 16, 2023 6:25 PM

Nov 2023
Aww cute Milim looks so cute in normal human clothing
Mar 13, 12:25 AM

Aug 2019
people just trust rimuru :`D
poor millim
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 5:59 AM

Dec 2022
Seems like Milim is really easy to tame like a dog of some sort yeah. Rimuru sama is one step closer and closer to everyone's sama.

Apr 1, 5:49 PM

May 2015
Rimurus slimy disposition is too dumbfounding to the inhabitants of this world, they can't take him seriously even when being threatened by some pretty strong people! Milim is the badcop to Rimurus good cop.
Apr 26, 1:29 AM
Mar 2024
Great Sound design
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2018

219 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
Yesterday, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2018

396 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
Yesterday, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2019

276 by knowndisc »»
Apr 28, 7:52 AM

» Why does he choose the opposite gender? ( 1 2 )

jaisan - Oct 15, 2018

50 by Reevansingh21 »»
Apr 26, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2018

290 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Apr 21, 3:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.