Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2018 6:11 AM

Jan 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And it's finally ended. Overall I think it was a step down from alice in borderlands, but that's just my bias because I love manga with the death game kind of story.

I'm glad those two survived because I had hoped they would from the beginning, but I'm disappointed that a few others didn't survive because I liked their characters. I'd give this an 8.5/10 but I'll round it to a 9.
Dec 23, 2018 4:23 PM

Dec 2015
I'm a little disappointed with this ending but hey, it was good, but not as good as its parent story, I GIVE IT A 9!
Dec 29, 2018 3:46 AM

May 2010
Wait that's it? What about the other bomb locations? That ending was a bit abrupt. But everything was pretty good for me.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 15, 2019 4:18 PM

Oct 2012
Confucius said:
Wait that's it? What about the other bomb locations? That ending was a bit abrupt. But everything was pretty good for me.

As lame as it sounds - but in the end there was only 1 bomb... the other accidents already happened... problem with this accident was the fact that it would affect more people as it was in a more 'lively' place.

So yeah, not only the whole thing was heavily magnified... 'destruction of tokyo' would take something of a nuclear bomb tier danger... we do not know the power of the bomb she made.. but let's be real, the amount of firepower she could get through legal means as a highschooler without attracting much attention to herself... especially considering she already blew up a few more places... the bomb probably wasn't all that powerful... I would approximate it at 5-25 deaths, up to 100 injured at the VERY most.... which is obviously something that would be all over japanese media... but not something of a worldwide 'tokyo destruction' tier.

Honestly, it was super weak compared to the original - starting from the rather shallow cast of characters to the pretty mediocre plot..
What it did offer was answers though... if answers were what you needed - it had plenty. You literally got spoonfed with all minuscule details making sure you missed nothing at all to the point where I thought I was reading something oriented for kindergarten fairytale level.

There were asspulls everywhere, 180 personality changes within minutes, overall unrealistic physical possibilities for characters...
At least no one went super saiyajin 4 and grew a tail, I guess... so it could have been worse.

Overall a very weak 7/10.. if it wasn't for some cameos from original one - it would easily be a 6/10 as a standalone series.
Jan 15, 2019 6:50 PM

May 2010
Hentaicheg said:
Confucius said:

As lame as it sounds - but in the end there was only 1 bomb... the other accidents already happened... problem with this accident was the fact that it would affect more people as it was in a more 'lively' place.

So yeah, not only the whole thing was heavily magnified... 'destruction of tokyo' would take something of a nuclear bomb tier danger... we do not know the power of the bomb she made.. but let's be real, the amount of firepower she could get through legal means as a highschooler without attracting much attention to herself... especially considering she already blew up a few more places... the bomb probably wasn't all that powerful... I would approximate it at 5-25 deaths, up to 100 injured at the VERY most.... which is obviously something that would be all over japanese media... but not something of a worldwide 'tokyo destruction' tier.

Honestly, it was super weak compared to the original - starting from the rather shallow cast of characters to the pretty mediocre plot..
What it did offer was answers though... if answers were what you needed - it had plenty. You literally got spoonfed with all minuscule details making sure you missed nothing at all to the point where I thought I was reading something oriented for kindergarten fairytale level.

There were asspulls everywhere, 180 personality changes within minutes, overall unrealistic physical possibilities for characters...
At least no one went super saiyajin 4 and grew a tail, I guess... so it could have been worse.

Overall a very weak 7/10.. if it wasn't for some cameos from original one - it would easily be a 6/10 as a standalone series.

I haven't even read the original lol. I just got this recommended on an ad. But I probably should read the original
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 20, 2019 4:08 AM

Oct 2012
Confucius said:

I haven't even read the original lol. I just got this recommended on an ad. But I probably should read the original

You totally should, it's much better... and despite knowing a few things about the world - it will still be almost as enjoyable as not knowing...
I mean, even before watching this one, I already made the same theories that this continuation confirmed... the whole 'alice in the wonderland' title already spoils pretty much how things are going to end.

Lately I have been checking mal to see if there are pre stories or continuations before starting my reads.. nothing worse than wanting to read a full story, check for completed manga and end up with a manga, that's 'completed' but it's only a very small part of the story and there are 2-3 more sequels... and the last one is still ongoing too.
Aug 16, 2019 8:41 PM

Feb 2015
Eh, I’m kind of neutral on this. Not as good as the original but it stands decently on its own.
May 1, 9:49 AM

May 2020
Bittersweet ending. Shame Kiina never got to enjoy happiness in the “real world”.

This story was no where near as exciting as the original but it did a decent job of being its own story. I liked how it attempts to explain exactly how Borderlands and related phenomena occur, although I liked the ambiguous explanations of the original a bit more.

More topics from this board

» Kunimatsu Mito's character development

cecito - Jun 8, 2021

2 by cecito »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:36 AM

» Anybody know anything about this manga?

Bobbertaco - Sep 23, 2017

7 by Thorf »»
Dec 9, 2018 8:36 AM

Poll: » Imawa no Michi no Alice Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
May 17, 2018 6:55 AM

Poll: » Imawa no Michi no Alice Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 27, 2017 6:38 AM

Poll: » Imawa no Michi no Alice Chapter 2 Discussion

JL218 - Nov 7, 2017

0 by JL218 »»
Nov 7, 2017 8:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.