Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2018 1:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh several quirks used in the fights this chapter..Mushroom, Comic, Big Fist just to name a few.

Time to Momo to show what she can really do! Only 12 pages though, I wish this chapter was longer.
Sep 28, 2018 1:46 AM

Sep 2014
Comic dude's Quirk reminded me a bit of Koichi's Echoes stand lol Well, next chapter is going to focus on Yaoyorozu vs Kendo. It seems that Class B will most likely get the short end of the stick here too unless something unexpected happens.
Sep 28, 2018 2:17 AM

Jan 2014
this indicate that Momo group would win, a score for class A (again), I wonder where can class B win though, it look like the author just make a fool out of class B.
Sep 28, 2018 2:41 AM

Sep 2018
For the 100 chapter milestone, we got Mei's meis.
And now, for the 200 chapter milestone, we got Kendou's kendous.
God bless Horikoshi.

Sep 28, 2018 2:50 AM

Jan 2009
that comic quirk seems fucking OP lol if i get it right he can make the meaning of the words real? i hope im wrong with that one

and oh ye Momo's time to shine next chapter
degSep 28, 2018 3:07 AM
Sep 28, 2018 3:16 AM

Apr 2017
Only 11 pages. I hope Hori is okay.

Sep 28, 2018 3:35 AM

Jul 2016
Hori apologized for the amount of pages and said he'd try to get back on track.

I hope he's okay, there hasn't been a break in some time.

At least there's no hiatuses yet.
Sep 28, 2018 6:03 AM

Dec 2013
deg said:
that comic quirk seems fucking OP lol if i get it right he can make the meaning of the words real? i hope im wrong with that one

He makes giant words. Nothing to do with the meaning.
Sep 28, 2018 6:05 AM

Jan 2009
G_Spark233 said:
deg said:

He makes giant words. Nothing to do with the meaning.

ye but didnt he made the giant japanese word for moist? and the surrounding area of it become moist and that made musroom girl make more mushrooms?

EDIT:

i just checked and im referring to this panel

degSep 28, 2018 6:13 AM
Sep 28, 2018 7:08 AM

Mar 2015
can hori not spouting OP quirck that more likely going to waste just because? also 11 pages... take a break hori...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 28, 2018 8:22 AM

Jun 2014
Congrats on 200 chapters Horikoshi! Too bad it was only 12 pages though :(

That Manga guy's Quirk is probably one of the more interesting Quirks we've seen in the series so far. Also, I wonder what kind of trick Momo has up her sleeve.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 28, 2018 8:59 AM

Feb 2017
That comic boy reminds me of Koichi's Echoes.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Sep 28, 2018 9:54 AM

Mar 2016
How cute, my boi Todoroki commenting for his girlfriend
Sep 28, 2018 12:55 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Please take some rest Horikoshi.

All the quirk displayed were phenomenal. I was dying to see the Comic quirk and how it'd be functional; wasn't disappointed, the onomatopoeia action has so many uses with the Japanese language it's endless.

Momo came to kick ass, she's come so far from her fight with Todoroki.

Eatos6 said:
How cute, my boi Todoroki commenting for his girlfriend

Man of culture.

Draxeros said:
Seriously Horikoshi? 11 Pages? WTF is going on?
This was been happening for over 2 months now!

The man has had so much going on as far as the anime, movie, comic con, the video game, etc. etc. Give him a break.
Sep 28, 2018 1:01 PM
Mar 2018
Momo Yaoyorozu is ready with her trump card!!! The special finisher???
Sep 28, 2018 10:46 PM

Feb 2018
Hopefully we ll see some badass shit by momo next chapter
Sep 28, 2018 10:47 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Draxeros said:
Stripes said:
The man has had so much going on as far as the anime, movie, comic con, the video game, etc. etc. Give him a break.
It's his fault for still involving himself on the TV anime. As if Bones would ruin it.
And where is his assistants? Did they all go to the spin-off manga now?
Because the recent chapters are not just few but also low on quality.

?????

Him doing weekly sketches stuff for the anime has no involvement in the show it’s just fun for the fans. He’s proud of the anime and thankful for all the extra stuff his baby of a series gets.

And further more low quality? Are you high. You are aware at how much time it takes to plan, draw, pen, ink, finalize an entire sterilization right. Ungrateful.

He’s also allowed to let his assistants further their own careers, one of them had been working with him since his first series.
Sep 28, 2018 11:38 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Draxeros said:
Stripes said:
?????
Him doing weekly sketches stuff for the anime has no involvement in the show it’s just fun for the fans. He’s proud of the anime and thankful for all the extra stuff his baby of a series gets.

And further more low quality? Are you high. You are aware at how much time it takes to plan, draw, pen, ink, finalize an entire sterilization right. Ungrateful.

He’s also allowed to let his assistants further their own careers, one of them had been working with him since his first series.
Seriously, do you even understand my post? He's still involved on anime original episodes.
That's why the manga gets few pages. Also are you blind? Compare the last mini arc (Gentle and La Brava) to the current arc.
It's so much darker and detailed compared to the previous chapters. Well never mind, the anime ends today so I expect it's back to normal.

HAH. Creators don't have input on filler episodes. They never have.

It's called flow and tone, not everything has to stay consistently dark especially with this series. Christ.
Sep 29, 2018 8:55 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Draxeros said:
Stripes said:
[spoiler]
HAH. Creators don't have input on filler episodes. They never have.
It's called flow and tone, not everything has to stay consistently dark especially with this series. Christ.
Crap, you don't really know what you are talking about. Did you just read manga and watch anime a few years ago?
And please don't lecture me about manga. (I seen how it's made and I read a manga about a mangaka life.)

Hori giving his input on the movie and ideas hardly fucking counts. Horikoshi doesn't have time to be super involved in anything else.

"Don't lecture me." Then maybe stop sounding like an ungrateful brat.
Sep 29, 2018 12:56 PM

Sep 2018
11 pages :(, feels bad man, hope Hori is ok.
I really want Team Kendo to win this match :(, they deserve it :(
Sep 30, 2018 1:17 PM

Apr 2016
Just so you know (whoever deleted their posts), it takes months of pre-production before an anime is released on TV. So Horikoshi's involvement with the airing anime has nothing to do with the quality of the current chapters. He might be tired and overworked. But he still tries to give us good contents. I didn't expect him to draw all the fights in details, I thought he'd only develop the ones with Shinsou and skimmed the rest as he did with the Tournament. So feel grateful and support the mangaka's work.

Anyway, I can't wait to see how much Momo evolved. And Shouto supporting her is actually really cute when you remember he's the one who helped her find her confidence back.
Let's not forget my faves Aoyama and Tokoyami that's a duo I never thought I'd see. Best team so far, I don't see them losing against B class. Bakugo and Tenya's teams might, I think. And perhaps Midoriya too.
"You are not the brightest banana in the bunch, are ya kid? (...) These kids just keep getting weirder."
Oct 1, 2018 4:11 PM
Jul 2017
Abyhape said:
this indicate that Momo group would win, a score for class A (again), I wonder where can class B win though, it look like the author just make a fool out of class B.

THANK YOU!! Finally someone agrees with me. The only thing the author is doing with this arc is making class B look like a bunch of fools. At this point I'm assuming that with every fight class A is just gonna pull a win out of their ass.
Oct 2, 2018 12:23 AM
Jan 2015
Man these quirks just get more and more ridiculous lol. I also loved Todoroki showing his support for his girl Momo. As much as Momo respects and admires Todoroki, Todoroki thinks the same of her as well.
My Queens

Oct 2, 2018 5:35 PM

Nov 2016
Average chapter.

We got to see some weird quirks again and Momo about to get serious.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 3, 2018 9:45 PM

Dec 2014
Horikoshi should definitely take a break if he wants too.

That comic quirk is cool. xD

Faith in Momo. :)
Oct 24, 2018 5:09 PM
May 2018
Kendo's boobs somehow look 2 times larger than usual.
Dec 18, 2018 4:03 PM

Feb 2013
Those mushrooms are creepy!
Jul 9, 2019 2:31 AM

May 2016
That shroom spammer Kinoko's really cute when she gets all giddy like that but her power's freaky with all that fungi. They say that it isn't necessary to pull it off since it'll go away in a few hours but I wonder if the mushrooms wouldn't be the only things getting pulled off if they forced to remove it. Comicman's Quirk is both awesome and awfully familiar~ It's definitely on the back of my mind, echoing in my thoughts.

Yaomomo's not someone to underestimate especially when forced into a 1vs1 situation!

Dec 6, 2019 5:45 PM

Nov 2007
I agree with ya'll that I was really rooting for Class B in that second battle! They deserve some time in the limelight D:

Mar 26, 2022 8:29 AM

Feb 2021
Rooting for Class B tbh.

Manga guy has a cool quirk. Imagine producing onomatopoeia irl.

Aug 20, 2022 8:48 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022
Chapter 200 ;]

I couldn't do this at all, mushrooms freak me out so much, I don't even like looking at them.
Jan 26, 6:39 AM

Apr 2015
Finally reached the 200 chapter mark, Plus Ultra, many more chapters to go!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

16 by IzanaSolos »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 26, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.