Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Oct 18, 2020 6:54 AM
Oct 2020
I didn't like this second season like the first. Especially the finish leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
This does not imply that I would like to leave the series interrupted like this: I would absolutely like to see a third season, but that it follows the events of Favaro and Kaisar while, I know it is very optimistic, they are looking for a way to take back Amira and finally kill the Bahamut.
EmabelloliOct 18, 2020 6:58 AM
Jan 30, 2021 1:44 AM
Sep 2020
Want to give a 10 so badly. Only thing that is bugging me is the decisions taken by Charioce.
Feb 19, 2021 9:10 AM

Nov 2017
Idk why people complaining this much ngl. I loved this.
- Nina and Charioce did get on my nerves sometimes but I still like them.
- I didn't hate the Onyx Task Force either, they gave their life for the king and that was their punishment. The king punishment was blindness and Nina punishment was becoming mute.
-I like the contrast btw her and Favaro. She chose the person she loves and he chose the world.
-Favaro is my favorite like always.
- I liked the fighting scene
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Apr 7, 2021 5:14 PM

Nov 2010
Nina is a cow, cow, cow, cow. I miss Amira and wished that she still was the protagonist, but she is still trapped in bahamut? f
Charioce is a purgative, Nina and Charioce couple is shitty. I hoped that they both died.
They tried to make Charioce a good guy in the ending and the bad guy was that random onyx knight that died in a pointless scene that didn't even made any sense, wtf.
Why did Kaisar turned into a zombie but El/Mugaro died ?? Rita couldn't turn him into a zombie because he was half god? And if she knew this why she was so desesperate before? He would 'live' as an undead either way. At least he was cute, and I thought that he was really ugly before, probably because of the weird hairstyle.
I'll give a 5/10 score because the animation, music and battle scenes were still great, but the story was a mess. Thanks, I hated it lol
May 7, 2021 11:34 PM
Jul 2019
I enjoyed this season overall! Loved the characters and animation. Hoping for another season :)
Jul 17, 2021 8:15 AM

Jun 2016
Bahamut has been defeated at the cost of Nina's voice and the rest of Charioce eyesight. A fitting sacrifice to wield such power. Is Bahamut dead? Of course not, but that's a story for another day.

The humans and the demons are working together again to rebuild the capital. It does make you wonder shouldn't Charioce have been punished properly, not just by his own people but by the Gods for what he has done? Given they don't have much power, I'm not sure about it, tbh.

Jeanne went back into seclusion. Why do all the bad things happen to her... Poor Jeanne. At least Azazel left that weird submarine looking flute behind at El's grave. Kaisar being a zombie felt a little forced, but, hey, Rita can now be happy, so I'll allow it.

If ya forget about the trouble and confusion that went into getting to this episode, the final dance between Nina and Charioce was a sweet way to end the series.

Oct 10, 2021 10:35 AM
Nov 2020
so why was the king acting so evil, if he just wants to saly bahamut? he could saved himself a lot of trobble, if he would not have slauther demons so much.
Jan 29, 2022 12:19 PM

Jun 2015
Kaisaaaaaar

I had faith in Rita. I hoped so bad that she would bring him back. The series can't be without him. At least a good part in this sad end.

Chris going blind and Nina losing her voice is so cruel. They can only find each other through touching. He can never see her smiling face again, or hear her smile in her voice T_T
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Apr 25, 2022 9:34 PM

Sep 2018
Unreal. Who the hell wrote this script for this shit? As I thought, Bahamut wasn't dead and thus, this whole season was for nothing lol

I can't remember the last time I saw an anime turn to shit by THAT much of a margin in the 2nd half of the series, when the pathetic and forced romance subplot took over and ran the whole fricking show. Most disgusting ship of all time as far as I'm concerned. I initially enjoyed watching Nina more than Favaro believe it or not, her whimsical, naïve personality was charming at first and were the stuttering, nervous moments around Men, but the way they developed her was terrible, her whole personality become revolved around a arrogant cunt of a King and simply became blinded by the first person who showed her a decent time. In other words, a mega simp.

It's a shame, because it's such a fun concept, this fantasy setting, and the animation is incredible, as what you'd expect from Mappa. 4/10, if they make a sequel, please leave the garbage romance out of it.
May 30, 2022 8:04 AM
Jul 2013
Tbh, i think the writer just want to include bahamut in the ending, i can't understand why charioce wage a war against the angel and enslave the demon, terrible ending
Aug 7, 2022 8:31 PM

Feb 2020
man what the fuck. even if some of charioce's actions can be explained...does nina not remember that he enslaved the demons? or massacred the angels? I didn't think they could make a worse romance than favaro x amira (a 6 year old, in case y'all forgot), but apparently so

also angry that they introduced a FL who can turn into a dragon, in an anime about a dragon who ends the world, and she doesn't get to duke it out with him. instead it's just the stupid primordial weapon that the writers couldn't be bothered to explain and can't even sacrifice anime hitler right. just his eyes & nina's voice...as if anyone cared.

the original show just felt like a halfhearted cashgrab with the most boring,overdone fantasy storyline imaginable. this, however, straight up sounds like a 13 year old wrote it. just ridiculously bad

ALSO one last thing I'm mad about is that they had the unoriginality to make a jeanne d'arc character and they didn't even kill her. it was kind of an interesting subversion in the first season but c'mon she's jeanne d'arc she doesn't get to live bro. she's supposed to be a walking tragic death flag

welp 3/10 got boring the second they sidelined azazel
Aug 17, 2022 4:31 PM
Mar 2015
The king is now a hero and all the unnecessary genocidal crimes are now forgiven
BS
Nov 2, 2022 3:51 PM

Aug 2016
This is still one of the most hilariously terrible endings I've seen in any anime.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Aug 25, 2023 6:59 AM
Sep 2022
The last battle scene is awesome and beautiful. I would never forget in my life their dance on last epiosde.
Oct 3, 2023 7:09 PM
Jul 2019
Beautiful ending, but sad Kaiser died. Awesome Rita brought him back as zombie. Congratulation to Nina and Charioce XVII getting together, but disappointing that she lost her voice and he lost his eyesight. Awesome Amira gave Favaro a message through Nina, but sucks Favaro is not the one who got to see again. Like Favaro says Bahamut is still alive. Silly how all his crime were not address anymore but I guess they really forgiving.
dhell26Oct 3, 2023 7:16 PM
Dec 12, 2023 6:18 PM
May 2018
I would have gave this episode a 5.... IF THE COUPLE DIDNT END UP BEING BLIND AND MUTE BITCH. WHY SHIZUKA OISHI, WHY YOU GOTTA DO THIS TO ME. JESUS, THE DANCING SCENE MADE ME SOB LIKE A LIL BITCH. BRUH. I NEED TO TALK, LIKE WHY. T^T atleast they are still alive... BUT DAMN WHYYYY TRAGIC BITCH.
Mar 12, 6:51 PM
Jun 2019
Shingeki no bahamut its a master piece of the animes
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

99 by latght »»
Dec 12, 2023 4:06 PM

» When does this epic series return?

NexCore - Apr 7, 2022

8 by GraviticF7L »»
Oct 7, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

112 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 21, 2023 3:45 PM

» A Question..

L-Lawliet7 - Feb 9, 2023

2 by Aotfangirl »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:16 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

123 by GavrocheN7 »»
Aug 17, 2022 3:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.