Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 1, 2018 1:23 PM

Aug 2016
Sandal is just damn MVP. And I think this was first time I actually understand what he said. Or more like what he ment. Even though I need subs to understand characters, Sandal just really makes you feel like you met foreigner, even though he's actually more closer to most of viewers here then Japanese.

And Saori-chan with her lose hair, just damn waifu type. Ski-ski.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2019 6:07 AM

Jan 2011
ReaperCreeper said:
Laionidas said:
Lol at Yoshino not knowing what "pillow talk" is at all.

But can anybody explain to me Sandal-kun's "Patrasche" reference?
A Dog of Flanders reference, I believe.
Heh, a few hours after watching this ep and I realised this bit from the previous one was some subtle foreshadowing regarding Anji.
Dec 7, 2020 7:25 AM

Aug 2018
This was a very nice episode even if Erika was so annoying lol that moment with her brother in the end was pretty touching.

I love how optimistic Yoshino, sometimes she doubt herself and everything that they doing that add realism in her character.

Also i like to pointout Shiori's non ponytail hair in this ep she much more prettier with it.

Big lol that its just a toy that they dig up
B O C C H I  S W E E P
May 19, 2022 12:14 PM

Jul 2014
Why are they all so desperate to keep Erika in their shithole town rather than letting her aspire to go to the big city and try and fulfill her dreams? I feel like it's meant to be sweet that her brother wants her to never leave, and in isolation it would be, but because everyone else is pushing against her so hard it just comes off as if he and they care about their shitty town more than her and that they'll happily crush her dreams to keep her around. To hell with that! If she wants to leave one day, wish her well and let her, rather than trying to force her to stay when she clearly doesn't want to.

Also, why did it take all this happening for them to finally realise that they should maybe do something to make kids want to stay in their shithole town? Why didn't they realise this when, say, the middle school closed down due to a lack of students?

Another bad episode, and I really just want this disappointment to end now.
Dec 4, 2023 7:14 PM

Oct 2022
Sandal-san saves the day again! Having Maki is seriously a huge advantage to the kingdom, she can do anything! Erica is that harsh reality that everyone needs to know. The adults are surely okay and feels comfortable living at Manoyama but what about their kids? Glad that the series mention it through Takamizawa. Plot twist, its a toy dragon. Still, i think the Golden Dragon got something to do with the dragon statue at the woods that they broke a while back. It looks similar. The latern thing its brilliant, gives the town more life.
Apr 30, 9:20 PM

Jun 2017
Reply to Hexblood
Sandals saves the day by finding Anji.

Erika seems OK to stay home for a bit longer.

Lanterns liven up the town at night.
@Hexblood That sounds like a nice Haiku.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

182 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2017

85 by wildhood »»
Apr 30, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2017

46 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2017

55 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2017

73 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.