Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
ACCA 13-Territory Inspection Department
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 8, 2017 8:32 AM
Nov 2016
The tension has reached a great height and that is exactly what this anime is about, without even a bullet being fired this anime is MUCH more thrilling than other thrillers.

Damn, I hope they don't kill Mauve and seems like Lillium is the main guy who has been manipulating everyone.....
Mar 8, 2017 11:31 AM
Apr 2016
HikiNEET021 said:
Man, what a twist. Lilium has been nice to Jean from the start, kind of makes you wonder what his ultimate goal is and how using/having Jean on his side will help him accomplish it. (Crack theory time: Abend is actually the mustache guy who saved Lotta from the assassins, he just dyed his hair blond, because honestly him finding her seemed like too much of a coincidence.

That would be a real deal change of character for the "moustache guy". How Abend behaved as a person and how Chief behaves now are two completely different, if not opposite, ways of handling yourself. I do not believe such a change would make much logic in present circumstances.
Re:formed
Mar 8, 2017 5:29 PM

Sep 2014
I knew it Lilium was going to be the odd one out, but not exactly like this. Really surprised me when he grabbed Grossular's hair, and it seems like Grossular is his puppet.

Mar 9, 2017 4:24 AM

Jan 2011
That bit where the cops scared off Rail's friend was pretty lol.
Mar 9, 2017 8:25 AM

Jun 2015
And suddenly, the plot comes in like a freight train. I'm really looking forward to the final episodes.
If Lotta keeps this up, I'm gonna adopt her.
Mar 9, 2017 10:11 AM

Mar 2013
Brilliant episode.

I don't know why but I felt irritated when that Lotta admirer got close to her this episode :/
Chief was smooth and cool af when he came to rescue Lotta. I loved that part.

So it was really Grossular after all who started the rumors about Jean being royal blood and coup. But who even leaked the info on Jean having royal status? Also what threat the Otus siblings possess against the first princess? Isn't Prince the one who's going to ascend the throne?

The plot twist at the end really surprised me. I had a hunch that Spade would turn out to be the bad guy but didn't really expected Lilium to be one pulling strings from the behind. Now as for what's his real intention, I think nicely crafted OP coveys that well.

Good to see the build-up upto the 7 episodes is paying off well now.
Mar 9, 2017 8:30 PM

Jun 2014
Damn, we get a full explanation and then right after I start supporting the coup decision, that final scene with Lilium makes everything look sketchy again.
Mar 10, 2017 4:04 AM

May 2015
How dare that Lilium bastard laying his hands on Groshular beautiful majestic hair like that!!
Mar 10, 2017 4:53 AM

Dec 2011
FinalFlash18 said:

Also what threat the Otus siblings possess against the first princess? Isn't Prince the one who's going to ascend the throne?

Just a guess. While the first princess was talking, we are shown the photo of a pregnant woman, presumably her daughter. Maybe they already know that it's a boy (is there ultrasound tech in this world?). So she already had plans to assassinate Schwan and make her grandson the heir.

Again we see what a schemer Schwan is. He expected that his aunt would be very willing to do the dirty work if he lets slip the rumor about Jean.
Mar 10, 2017 7:43 AM

May 2015
The ending left me sitting in place, covering my mouth with my hands for about 10 minutes straight.
The political aspect of this series is so damn good;;;;;;;
Lilium was so damn terrifying that I shivered for a little while there.
Mar 10, 2017 10:20 AM
Jul 2018
Wait is lilium abend? What
Why
Who
When
Idek anymore XD
Mar 12, 2017 6:52 PM

Aug 2013
This anime just keeps getting better each episode.
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Mar 15, 2017 10:33 AM

Dec 2015
Lotta is so pure. Worrying about the windows when her life is on the line. Wonderful they showed Jean a statue of his mom. Wow, Grossular's dominated by Lilium. ACCA is going to control the coup d'état. Ah this show is so good. I can hear Jean now.

Jean: Look guys I don't want to be king. I just want to smoke.
Mar 16, 2017 3:46 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! Lilium is the real villain!
4/5.

Mar 18, 2017 9:00 AM

Jun 2013
Sometimes I love Lotta-chan and sometimes I want to strangle her. Her life is in danger and she's afraid of the fucking wind coming inside her apartment? I guess it's the creator's way of showing how much of an endearing airhead she is. Japanese guys (who live in Japan), most often are attracted to those types for some fucking reason.
臭い-
Mar 18, 2017 7:07 PM
Oct 2007
Wth that twist at the end sure was surprising! I certainly do hope that it's not as easy as just Lilium threatening or blackmailing Grosullar.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2017 6:23 PM

Jan 2015
Bless you Maggie if it wasnt for him we would've had a disaster,I always knew he was a good guy. Got some respect for Rail for sticking to protect Lotta at all cost, loved their relationship this episode.
How can Lotta be so oblivious lol. Someone is breaking through my window. "No they will get the wind in" ??? Her reaction didn't even change after hearing she is a princess too. She wanted to take chocolate while changing clothes too instead of just running away. Just like her brother.... just like her brother.
Props to chief in this episode too. The way he handled everything was nice.
Last scene surprised me as much as any other person that Groschular face infront of Lilum. Damn that Lilum guy is pretty scary.
To think that he disagreed with him on everything except this matter to sway other 3 was brilliant i must say.
All in all the show shows some really great mystery that no one can totally guess, it makes you really interesting to see what's coming. Also how everything unravels is just brilliant. Also the whole premise of the show is very interesting.
Mar 26, 2017 3:47 AM
Jul 2018
I wasn't expecting Lilium to be pulling Grossular's strings. I doubt Lilium's intentions are purely to make Otus King. He may have plans to take the throne for himself, or to rule from the shadows.
Mar 27, 2017 12:14 PM

Apr 2014
Fantastic plot twist, only 3 episodes left and yet nothing is predictable.
Mar 29, 2017 8:56 AM

Jul 2014
Bruhh... he just grabbed his hair, oh no he didn't >:o

Lilium, ugh, should've known. I initially liked him and IDK which episode it was when I said I'm starting to suspect him more while my suspicions on Grossular lessened but turns out he's more crucial to the plot that I thought.

And the more I keep looking at Grossular the more I keep thinking he has some kind of relation to Abend. Like a brother or whatever... seeing as Abend should be pretty old by now.
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Apr 3, 2017 5:42 AM

Nov 2011
All will agree that the most exciting moment, it was just the final, not only because it turns the altar yet another, but also for the way they arise in the discussion, the two presidents of the ACCA; a way of doing that raises questions, do not wait to discover the link between the two. Another point that deserves emphasis of the whole narrative, is the other table where you play the main plot or the building plots. But I wonder if there is not also a third element to influence history, and only glimpsed in episode starts. In short, this episode has put fuel to the fire, I guess these last three episodes that are missing, will be very exciting.
Apr 6, 2017 8:22 AM

May 2010
Ah ye Magie is on the good side! Sandwich pals for life

Nice Rail x Lotta moments.

Ah so Lilium is the one behind this all, the hints were kinda there. Didn't expect Grossular to be working under him tho. Why tho. Hope they explain this next episode. Really nice episode again.
Apr 12, 2017 6:29 PM
Jul 2018
I just watched this in Dubbed and LOL.... The assassins voices are so high pitched Lol

Wth its up with the relationships between the chiefs... :[
removed-userApr 12, 2017 6:36 PM
Apr 13, 2017 3:00 AM

Nov 2011
What an intense episode. The Chief was awesome.

The craziest part to me, though, is that the coup is now more than smoke and all Five Chief Officers are onboard with ACCA heading it.

Lilium though... what sort of hold does he have on Grossular?

Also, to those speculating Grossular = Abend, no. In a previous epiosde (the one where Jean talked to the king) Nino called a then-unknown-person immediately after Grossular and told them he had made his report to Grossular, and that the photos would be sent in with the report. It would only be fair to assume he was talking to Abend (who then couldn't be Grossular), who would pass on the photos and report to the king.
Apr 25, 2017 6:04 AM

Mar 2015
Totally didn't see Lilium being the big bad and Grossular just a puppet.

That chase bit was thrilling to watch
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 27, 2017 2:45 PM

Mar 2015
That hair pulling was unexpected O___Q
I feel really bad for Grossular
I wonder who is Lilium working for, it cannot be as simple as Lilium wanting power, is it?
Maybe he REALLY wants to keep ACCA floating so he cannot allow Prince Schawn to rise as a king so he wants to put Jean on the throne but Grossular is in the way because making Jean a king would be dangerous for him, thus breaking his vows of protecting the princess and kids.
Still I don't know who he can manipulate Grossular so easily.

I enjoyed seeing Rail so happy about being able to spend time with Lotta, he is SOOOOO cute
kurami13Apr 27, 2017 2:52 PM
May 9, 2017 2:49 AM
Jul 2018

Yep.

Rail is so slow and clumsy xD
May 11, 2017 11:31 AM

May 2012
Pretty interesting ending, looking forward to see what's next.
Jun 9, 2017 10:21 PM

Dec 2012
Stalker calling stalker for help.
Damn Aunt sending assassins.
I'll let it slide this once you stalker. Protect the imouto.
LMFAO at Lotta telling them not to break the window so that the wind doesn't get in.
LMAO at his friend being a wanted fugitive.
Chief the real MVP!
Holy shit at that hair grab.
Focking Lilium.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 30, 2017 12:05 AM

Jun 2015
Oh holy Gosh, that started out a little slow then went quick real fast. I think the "guys" following Lotta were actually girls. They sounded feminine as hell honestly, maybe the Aunt has some type of thing where she only hires women.
That plot twist with Lilium though. I kind of took a lead on him when he led Jean on to suspect Nino, but besides that I didn't really look at Lilium. Turns out the guy was planning the entire thing. It's a basic basic of Lilium and Grossular are trying to save ACCA, the first princess is using Schwan as a tool to destory ACCA, and Jean is just stuck in the middle of it.
My only question I can drive from here now is why Grossular is following Lilium. Is it just because they're working together to save ACCA? Though the end where Lillium grabbed his hair didnt make the partnership look so friendly.
Jul 3, 2017 9:37 AM

Oct 2012
I thought Grossular is the mastermind of everything
and I got hundred of slaps immediately
Lilium is the mastermind
Probably up to no good
So there are like 3 factions? Dowa, Jean, and Lilium?

Things are getting more and more interesting!
"Signature removed"
Sep 9, 2017 1:08 PM
Dec 2015
I don't want to brag, but I FUCKING KNEW IT!

I started suspecting him from the time when he directly talked to Jean during the Turning of Age party; he shared his opinions, and also asked him to be his ally. Furthermore, he intentionally told Jean about Crow, and he went as far as revealing Crow's identity. After last episode, it seems very plausible that Abend is Grossular. Lilium somehow managed to get control over him or some sort, and he also knew about his and Niino's history with Lady Schnee's family and in turn, Jean's real identity. It may seem far off but I'm guessing he MAY be responsible for the train crash that killed Jean's and Niino's parent/s.

Well, the show has already concluded so hopefully there already are answers. Just putting this here as an extension of my thoughts and theories.

For a second, though, I thought that maybe the Badon Deputy Chief (Blond hair, blond mustach guy) might've been Abend lul.

Have a good day, whoever read this.

*EDIT: I just completed the series. HOLY SHIT IT WAS ACTUALLY HIM!!! DAMN! FeelsGoodMan
fatiqsue_Sep 9, 2017 3:47 PM
Oct 20, 2017 2:03 PM

Jan 2017
what what what i kinda suspected it, but still i didn't think it'll be true. Man, Lilium is the one doing the bets.

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Jan 1, 2018 5:29 PM
Mar 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode.

The chief was awesome, the way he rescued Lotta was cool. xD

That plot twist at the end. :o
Did not expect Lilium to be the one who was pulling all the strings with Grossular merely a puppet. Still, Lilium crafted an excellent plan to stage this coup. Well Played. :3

ichii_1 said:
Police guy protecting Lotta from aunty assassins and gets save by the blond mustache chief.

I was genuinely surprised by this, wtf?
Grossular :'(

gust11 said:

Lotta saved by Chief, a pretty smooth save if I say so myself.

While mustache chief was awesome this episode.. however..

I'm still not sure I understand the logic between "falling ill from the crowd" and "resting on the window of a moving vehicle"
Uh.. yeah.. I can't make sense of this at all.

Will make sense IF:

The crowd has an infectious disease spreading
The car is parked and not in the middle of road/traffic.
(traffic is still traffic eventually will move even by inch)

Otherwise, this is not just some random coincidence because that would very convenient.
The chief is definitely keeping tabs on Jean's sissy after their initial discussion in the beginning of the episode.

P.S. mustache chief's serious change of tone when introducing himself to the assassins made me feel gay over him.

(I recall that there was this anime term when your feeling attracted to a super hot male anime character but I forgot what it is..hmm no..it's not yaoi or shotacon it's something else..)

I thought the same, but keep in mind that he is an inspector, and his job is to collect suspicious information, and it is quite suspicious that there are people all in black in a black car and tinted windows, he will do it on purpose xD
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Apr 4, 2019 12:11 PM

Dec 2016
pretty intense episode, especially the ending
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 6, 2019 12:31 PM
Apr 2016
The car scene was breathtaking, I felt so tense. Interesting plan those guys have, hopefully they'll succeed and make Jean the ruler.
Jun 6, 2020 10:54 PM
Jun 2017
Oh, my, oh , my.
So President Lilium was the mastermind all along. Now I wonder why did he ask Jean to look on Grossular? Maybe to test his worth? To distract him from the facts?

We already know Lilium's brothers are also important members of the State, being them a District Mayor and a Branch Director. I wonder how ambitious Lilium really is.

So at first Grossular thought Jean was a part of the coup, but then it's revealed Grossular actually had a big part in the coup. What is the role of Mauve in this? She's most probably unaware of the structure behind the plan.

At the end, Jean was used by Grossular, who was in turn used by Lilium. But he looks too shady, as he hasn't show too much active love for the organization. Will he have any ulterior motives?
Apr 29, 2023 2:32 AM

Feb 2015
This might be the worst episode in a not so bad anime, i've ever seen.

Jul 2, 2023 12:24 AM
Aug 2012
ending for this episode, like another mastermind came into view, and he seems quite merciless
Feb 1, 3:11 AM
Mar 2020
Holy, now thats a well set up twist.
Loving the use of voice acting throughout this entire series,
that chilling feeling of "wait, I have heard that one before" never gets old
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2017

74 by milk_bun »»
Oct 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2017

116 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 19, 2023 4:50 AM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2017

200 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 19, 2023 2:37 AM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2017

143 by Netbug »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2017

109 by SenChen »»
Jun 18, 2023 1:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.