Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2010 3:06 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ohohoho~ Amahara, you're such a lovely tease. Why would she be so flushed when asked about someone she likes, I swear she could get anyone she wants.

With her around though, I think I loss everything I learned about bras... or maybe I'm just intentionally rejecting it all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2010 9:34 PM

Jun 2008
Amahara is pretty hilarious, I think she's becoming my favourite character. Just pretty much just demands respect from everyone. The way she talks is awesome.

I think this was the best episode so far. I never had much hope for this anime, but this episode sure raised its stock. :)

My favourite part definitely was when Amahara was teasing the guys on the stairs. Just awesome, I really wonder if she would of kept going if a teacher didn't show up. :p
Feb 9, 2010 3:12 AM

Oct 2009
Best of best episodes! I am finally happy with Kiyono and her development! Yoki was great too in this episode being like a real male as much as he can. I did not know that bras can have up to 70 to 90 parts and their composition=>
A really nice Yoki moment apart from his hitting Nayu with the karate chop was this part=>
Part I really liked about Kiyono were her tease like people talk about, her makeup determination but I think it's not good...why? My mother told me it makes your skin age faster when you use to early as skin is not developed yet.....that's why best is at 18 besides I would be happy with Kyono with her white skin and eye color+blushing=>
Am I the only one who thinks that Kiyono might have the crush on Yoki maybe? That magazine.....just O_O in it's choice. Got to like the Nayu (practical/protection view of underwear) VS Kiyono (weapon/lover interest view). Ecchi parts are nice like some semi-nudes=>
to breast fondling of Nayu. Kiyono throwing out underwear in garbage and going home like that is just bold....*_* Nice cute Kiyono here=>
Pedobear liking?=>
Was it really a bitchslap?=>
So the next episode might have more Nayu x Yoki? Will Nayu really fall in love to see her change in underwear? I wonder if it could even create triangle......
HawthorneKitty said:
Ohohoho~ Amahara, you're such a lovely tease. Why would she be so flushed when asked about someone she likes, I swear she could get anyone she wants.
That's why I am thinking it could be Yoki.
alamarco said:
Amahara is pretty hilarious, I think she's becoming my favourite character. Just pretty much just demands respect from everyone. The way she talks is awesome.
Amahara is also a favorite of mines too and you could to admit how she talks about women responsability.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 9, 2010 4:52 AM
Jun 2008
Comfort VS Appealing ....A very nice Fight!!
Defend vs Attack .......the action is getting tense!!!!
Hope Komachi doesn't get high blood pressure while joining the group
Its very sad for the referee to die in action.And lastly medic came in and heal the injure( i meant Haruka treat everyone Torayaki to bring the mood back to normal ^^).
MorningGloryFeb 9, 2010 5:13 AM
Feb 9, 2010 5:22 AM

Oct 2009
gloryfy said:

Rofl....hopefully he will man up!

Feb 9, 2010 7:20 AM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
gloryfy said:

well.. based on is performance, he's not bad at all.. he still has a good level of self-control.. let's just find out in the next episode on his ordeals..

that kiyono really is one fine kuudere.. hehe.. but is there more to her? i really wonder why she started thinking the way she is right now.. will we get more expositions on that? i hope so..

somehow, this show is getting better.. though it's partly because a lot of people did not appreciate ever since it started airing.. and the club formation drama before was kinda weak..
Feb 9, 2010 9:17 AM

Oct 2007
Oh My.... Amahara is the kind of character that this kind of show must need. Before the season started I thought this is going to be just another lame ecchi show but I was totally wrong.

Bump my score to 7.

argilium said:
francismeunier said:
gloryfy said:

well.. based on is performance, he's not bad at all.. he still has a good level of self-control.. let's just find out in the next episode on his ordeals..

that kiyono really is one fine kuudere.. hehe.. but is there more to her? i really wonder why she started thinking the way she is right now.. will we get more expositions on that? i hope so..

somehow, this show is getting better.. though it's partly because a lot of people did not appreciate ever since it started airing.. and the club formation drama before was kinda weak..
Komachi is a really one fine character that you might never get another one in this ecchi show again. And he is doing far better than many other thousand main male characters out there.

Yeah I am kinda bother of what she is thinking too. It really seems to be the fact that she like someone and maybe that someone if I have to say that now is Komachi.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 9, 2010 9:25 AM

Feb 2008
that discussion was very interesting. despite this show beign what it is, this was a very heated discussion that seems to be serious. maybe they will come up with a sexy underwear that protects your body too! hehe she really is all talk and no bite though. shes just as inexperienced as they are, but she makes up for it with fiery attitude.
Feb 9, 2010 9:25 AM

Oct 2009
Siva said:
Yeah I am kinda bother of what she is thinking too. It really seems to be the fact that she like someone and maybe that someone if I have to say that now is Komachi.
Rofl Siva looks we have the same doubts about that. XD

Feb 9, 2010 9:34 AM

Oct 2007
francismeunier said:
Siva said:
Well there is pretty much only one guy in the series while the other one is out of question. On top of it, every time she mentioned something about herself it was always going back to question Komachi. It was like she was trying to ask him about herself.

kisami said:
that discussion was very interesting. despite this show beign what it is, this was a very heated discussion that seems to be serious. maybe they will come up with a sexy underwear that protects your body too! hehe she really is all talk and no bite though. shes just as inexperienced as they are, but she makes up for it with fiery attitude.
She is good at offense but weak at defense which opposite to Nayu. Oh I wouldn't mind seeing that kind of underwear :D

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 9, 2010 9:45 AM
Jun 2008
kisami said:
I would drop if they talk 'bout men's underpants ~.~ (seriously)

Siva said:
She is good at offense but weak at defense which opposite to Nayu. Oh I wouldn't mind seeing that kind of underwear :D
I hope theres a pants which is equally good in def and atk .Amahara is beneficial in the squad to win the WAR(againt Tsukamoto).I hope Tsukamoto will approve the club ^^
MorningGloryFeb 9, 2010 9:57 AM
Feb 9, 2010 11:24 AM

Mar 2009
i dont know about you guys but i thinks that amahara is in love with komachi and he in love with nayu

just hints in this episode

lol
what a bra vo drama
hahahaha
i am going to be the i the one with the biggest manga pocket collgection

url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/enerjak&sclick=1][/url]
Feb 9, 2010 1:01 PM

Jul 2009
Siva said:
francismeunier said:
Siva said:
Well there is pretty much only one guy in the series while the other one is out of question. On top of it, every time she mentioned something about herself it was always going back to question Komachi. It was like she was trying to ask him about herself.

I'd say it's quite obvious that Komachi is the guy she likes, first as pointed above he's the only plausible male candidate and she treats him in a typical arrogant insecure way.

Anyway do they really have those kind of "morality" inspections in Japan?
Where they measure girls skirts and comment on people who differ too much, if so no wonder the japanese population is so lookalike xD
Feb 9, 2010 1:24 PM

Nov 2008
Good episode. Komachi handled himself pretty well without me having to scarf at his behavior being over dramatic in those odd situations.

Aside from that... THE DUCK AND DOG IS BACK, BITCHES!

Feb 9, 2010 2:27 PM

Jul 2009
Maximatum99 said:

I hear you bro
Those two always manages to make me smile xD
Feb 9, 2010 3:04 PM

Oct 2009
EternalDreamer said:
Maximatum99 said:

I hear you bro

Goes qwack and bark..rofl.

Feb 9, 2010 3:41 PM

May 2008
francismeunier said:
EternalDreamer said:
Maximatum99 said:

I hear you bro

Goes qwack and bark..rofl.
LMAO!!!
Feb 10, 2010 3:12 AM

Sep 2009
Lol. I'm sure Komachi is learning more than he ever thought he would on that subject. This was one of the better episodes.
Feb 11, 2010 2:20 AM

Jul 2009
This anime is getting better and better unlike some other ecchi anime out there...

Can't w8 4 the next episode. More KomachixNayu :D
This is a signature.
Feb 11, 2010 2:49 AM

Jul 2009
Siva said:
Oh My.... Amahara is the kind of character that this kind of show must need. Before the season started I thought this is going to be just another lame ecchi show but I was totally wrong.

Bump my score to 7.
Pretty much this 7 for the first half

Yeah i agree with you guys about who is Amahara likes..Komachi XD

Well next week we will have Komachi x Nayu's moment..really looking forward for it

Oh need more of Sensei x Nayu's brother too XD
Feb 11, 2010 3:50 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
Oh need more of Sensei x Nayu's brother too XD
Yeah that I agree with also

Feb 11, 2010 1:50 PM

Aug 2009
I laughed at the "bitchslap"^^
This anime is actually quite funny, like when Komachi tries to distract himself by readins a mathbook xD

ShiraKiryuu said:
This anime is getting better and better unlike some other ecchi anime out there...

Can't w8 4 the next episode. More KomachixNayu :D

I agree, I wanna see the next ep^^
Feb 12, 2010 9:51 PM
Mar 2009
amahara is like the best character thats been introduced in this anime
lol komachi with mathbook pi... pi... pi!!!?? O_O lmao

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Feb 15, 2010 8:39 AM

May 2007
Amahara kind of annoys me but otherwise fun episode.

A battle over underwear's true purpose, functionality or weapon.
My anime list
Feb 15, 2010 11:21 PM

Oct 2009
Zilpzalp said:
As an adolescent, I really raged at this episode.

I hate Amaharas attitude. Even though it is an anime, I just can't stand it. Who the hell does that crazy bitch think she is? She is so full of herself that I can't bear it without stopping every minute to cool down. Everything she does is like "ah, I'm so beautiful, watch me" without realizing anything at all. Does she think she is cool just cause she is so promiscuous and superficial?
She's about to get worse next episode.

Feb 17, 2010 11:40 AM

May 2009
Zilpzalp said:
As an adolescent, I really raged at this episode.

I hate Amaharas attitude. Even though it is an anime, I just can't stand it. Who the hell does that crazy bitch think she is? She is so full of herself that I can't bear it without stopping every minute to cool down. Everything she does is like "ah, I'm so beautiful, watch me" without realizing anything at all. Does she think she is cool just cause she is so promiscuous and superficial?

Womanly appeal? Duty to look good in front of the person you love? Does she not realize even a bit how much she subordinates herself (can you even say this that way? sorry, I'm german)? She treats her own self like an animal who does not know anything besides basic instincts.

I'm repeating myself, but I really, really HATE it if some IDIOT like her acts like she is sooooo mature, even more than the adults.

We've only seen one side of her right now. Judging by her attitude, she probably has a sensitive side she doesn't want to show to anyone, as she thinks it'll make her weak or less mature. Guaranteed someone (probably Yoki or Nayu) finds out her true character and confronts her with it. And after that, someone will probably teach her that it's okay to be more sensitive nd she'll most likely open up towards the rest a bit more.

Also, I'm willing to bet that Kiyono likes Yoki. Pretty sure her teasing him is just her way of wanting his attention. So, we now have a Kiyono-Yoki-Nayu love triangle here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2010 5:55 PM
Jan 2009
I don't think I've hated a character more than I hate Kiyono. I don't care if she has a sensitive side, I aint buying it.
It's just everything she's saying about underwear, to look good for the boys and such -- everything I'm getting from that is like "underwear is all about being a skanky ass, filthy ass whore". Her attitude and priorities just drive me up the wall.
Feb 19, 2010 10:46 PM

Dec 2007
I think that Amahara likes Komachi, but I will see what happens.
Feb 25, 2010 7:45 AM

Dec 2008
Amahara`s character turned out other than I`d expected
she`s a mean... so far XD

I hate the old hag teacher
Mar 10, 2010 1:32 PM
Jan 2009
i can't stand this series, its a chore to watch -.-
Sep 25, 2010 11:09 PM
Jan 2008
Amahara was a piece of work but really a good character so far. She spices it up for sure. Although I thought it lame she kinda took over the meeting because she was bored :(
Jun 4, 2013 7:32 PM

Nov 2011
Hell ya, Amahara is back. I remember her from one of the previous episodes.
"Those panties are used during sex"
:O

-30!
Damn. Best girl of this show. Calling it now. Best episode of the series so far.
Mar 3, 2014 11:03 AM

May 2012
Pretty nice development in both story and character! Kinda starting to like this show!
Aug 7, 2017 11:23 PM

Sep 2013
Amahara really seems like a dick, but I suspect they'll give us some background explaining why she's so difficult to get along with.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 25, 2018 5:12 PM

Jan 2018
Talon184 said:
Amahara really seems like a dick, but I suspect they'll give us some background explaining why she's so difficult to get along with.

Lol, I seriously thought you said "...seems to like dicks..."
I mean, I'm not far off, but you're talking about her attitude, not her sexual preference. Haha

Apr 13, 2021 3:04 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm she's kinda annoying, but she's still full tsundere mode for some parts, it's clear that she's in love... probably with that other blond guy?
Jun 4, 2021 6:19 PM

Mar 2010
Ahh its less pure now. I don't like the new girl. She seems so snobby. Atmosphere is horrible now that shes here.
StardewJun 4, 2021 6:23 PM
Jun 22, 2021 12:51 PM

Aug 2017
Amahara looks very unrealistic for a middle school girl if u ask me.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 30, 2023 12:30 PM

Oct 2018
I agree with Nayu more than Amahara.
What if the boy you like doesn't like a bitch?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Comanechi - Mar 22, 2010

69 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 4, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 11 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 15, 2010

27 by HanamiDango »»
Nov 4, 2021 11:59 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 9 Discussion

francismeunier - Mar 1, 2010

38 by HanamiDango »»
Nov 2, 2021 3:09 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 8 Discussion

francismeunier - Feb 22, 2010

34 by HanamiDango »»
Oct 31, 2021 1:35 AM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 10 Discussion

francismeunier - Mar 8, 2010

33 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 23, 2021 6:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.