Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 17, 2016 6:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the character chemistry between Sayuri and Adachi was amusing to watch this episode. I don't think Sayuri was ready for that kiss he delivered though.

Thought this episode was more serous compared to some of the others. Miyakoshi seems to also be handling her relationship rather well. Yuuta and Shiho also had quite a memorable moment this episode with the table :o
Dec 17, 2016 6:55 AM

Nov 2007
That kiss was sudden but cute. Surprising rich girl's decision, just for her love. The atmosphere of the two changed after that. Wow, the father is good at fishing!

Final next ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 17, 2016 7:38 AM

Apr 2010
Adachi was manly enough to give a kiss but he still needs to men up a bit more if he wants to make progress in his relationship.
Also seems the other couples still have some complications.
Dec 17, 2016 8:54 AM

May 2012
This episode was a 10/10.

Adachi manned up and Yuuta is returning back to his old personality(?)

That kiss with Muranushi was cute, then Shiho and her airheaded mode with the murderous talk was oddly cute as well lol

Dec 17, 2016 8:58 AM

Dec 2014
Best episode till date. XD

Adachi X Muranushi is best pairing. :P
That kiss was so cute, Adachi being a man despite all the criticism he gets. XD

Shiho x Yuta in the second half was really cute and amusing as well.

Daisuke's right, This restaurant is beyond saving. XD
Dec 17, 2016 9:03 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Surprise kiss attack
Dec 17, 2016 9:24 AM

Jul 2014
That insta kiss tho.... why give a kiss scene to the couple that Im less interested in, would have prefered Miyakoshi and Higashida to kiss in the prev episode since theyre the one that needs the freaking development.

Laughed when Higashida saw everyone walking like a dead person, yes man, that workplace is beyond saving.

Lastly Shiho.... this girl is really something else. She threw everything out the window for love, at least its nice that Shindo returned that love but Jesus christ why did you not continue when you slamed her down the table! BE A MAN! JUST DO IT! fcking flowers growing on Shiho.

Still
Shiho X Shindo>Higashi X Miyakoshi>Adachi X Muranushi.

NEP LAST EP.... gonna miss this.

Now that I think about it..... Shiho's a dream girl. I mean this girl literally threw everything for love, turns sadistic when you piss her off and turns into a masochistic little airhead girl the next when she gets happy, and plus, she has these adorable moments like staring at Yuuta or going "pooyang".
-StrayDec 17, 2016 9:47 AM
Dec 17, 2016 9:38 AM
Feb 2015
yeah a kiss and another ship has come true yeah!!!! one more left boys
Dec 17, 2016 9:40 AM

Sep 2016
Holy shit best episode.
Lets see how the final episode commence.
Also waiting for HigashidaXMiyakoshi to really shine so much that it rekt other couples
Dec 17, 2016 9:58 AM

May 2015
Ah... Love Is in the Air (~˘з˘)~~(˘ε˘~)
Dec 17, 2016 10:02 AM

Aug 2013
Holy crap, all that ships sailing in just one season!!

Muranashi is so cute, lucky Adachi.
Dec 17, 2016 10:39 AM
Mar 2015
This show proves that girls are dangerous LOL

Sayurin with her smile and her fork
Shiho with her katana
Muranushi with her cooking

All three girls can take whole world down

Btw, sweetest episode so far. Love Adachi x Sayurin
Dec 17, 2016 10:52 AM

Nov 2012
About time for Adachi to grow a pair..... Nice kiss....

New Shiho and Yuta are quite hilarious...

I kind of wish Miyakoshi eats her own chocolate and actually dies... don't really like her that much....
Dec 17, 2016 11:03 AM

Sep 2015
That kiss tho :3
Lack of Miya and Daisuke his episode ;-;
Dec 17, 2016 11:04 AM

Dec 2014
HH SO MUCH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IN THIS EPISODE.... I am so gonna miss this and all
Dec 17, 2016 11:24 AM

Jan 2016
Adachi's kiss! I did not see that coming! And because of that, the fork of Muranushi evolved into a knife LOL

The case of Yuuta's father was hilarious tho, just look at how things changed in Yuuta and Shiho's relationship because of him. I laughed badly at the part where he excited Yuuta that he got money... xD He really deserved those punches (and maybe more).

All what is left [in just one episode]... Would be some progress between Higashida and Miyakoshi :3
THANKS SENPIEX
Dec 17, 2016 12:27 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode.

LOL the love in this show is weird.
"This restaurant is beyond saving"

Adachi & Muranushi are great together.
Holy crap that kiss though. Is this Working? First time in the series.
The progression of these relationships are fantastic.

Shindou's dad is useless. Got a chance to pay the debt off & blows all the money on Pachinko.
Shindou's punches are intense.

Shindou X Shiho is happening.

1 ep to go. Hana & Higashida next. Gonna miss this show.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 17, 2016 2:18 PM

Jun 2016
Yea by far the best episode, confession, kiss. Romance finally coming to fruition. Hopefully it doesn't end too comedicly and they actually stay together in the end.
Dec 17, 2016 3:07 PM

Oct 2014
This restaurant is beyond saving xD
Dec 17, 2016 4:58 PM

Dec 2014
The shippings are getting finished all thing's considered. Nearly all of the main cast is paired at this point, and they are part of a legit relationship. Like others have said, I feel that this is an improvement over the original Working (though IIRC this show's source material came out before).
Dec 17, 2016 5:01 PM

Jul 2014
Makes me wonder how this didnt come out first when this is more, then again we couldnt have gotten such good art and animation if this came out first. I mean the psat pv didnt look like them at all, plus their voice acting evolved.
Dec 17, 2016 5:25 PM

Jan 2011
this season grew on me to the point of hitting the quirks of the old working and the amount of progress with some of the pairing was insane that's why this episode blew my mind it's like the amount of character development from season 3 in one season.

can't get enough of the back and forth of S&M between Shindou and Shiho lol
Dec 17, 2016 6:50 PM

Apr 2013
Quite a few of the events presented in this episode seemed like rush jobs to me.
Dec 17, 2016 8:58 PM

Oct 2016
adachi is the man!! pretty excited for the last episode
Dec 17, 2016 9:01 PM

Jan 2016
0/0 not enough ghosts

the tuna ships have sailed
(but secretly just another organ black market)

lonely saint valentine lol

Dec 17, 2016 9:52 PM

Jan 2013
Best episode ever? probably xD
So happy that Adachi had the balls to finally kiss Muranushi, that was so cute :3
And Yuuta grew some balls too xD Finally he said that to Shiho, and that kiss <3 Glad that things are getting better, Shiho is such a cutie #BestGirl
Poor Yuuta, his dad always ruins everything.
I hope when this season will end, they will do a few OVA's or even a new season, would be great ;)
10/10 episode.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 17, 2016 10:33 PM
May 2015
Still don't get what spooked Adachi.
Dec 18, 2016 3:24 AM

Aug 2010
This series is way too good. To think I was considering to pass it since I thought it wouldn't come anywhere near Working's original anime. But this cast is so much fun

Adachi :O...mah nigga. Dat kiss was cute

And then ShindouxShiho...She's way too cute right now. Best girl <3
Dec 18, 2016 6:05 AM

Dec 2013
Pretty much perfect episode.
Waiting for grande finale!
Dec 18, 2016 6:36 AM

Jun 2013
What a great episode kiss after kiss

And Higashida saying the restaurant is hopeless lol
Dec 18, 2016 6:58 AM

Mar 2013
Not particularly feel anything about all the pairing since I wasn't really fond of them.

Frankly, this episode, I really couldn't follow their conversation. Well yea, I got the gist of it in general but its still hard to understand what they actually meant.
Dec 18, 2016 8:22 AM

Jun 2013
they kissed! it was sudden sure
Dec 18, 2016 10:33 AM

Jul 2015
This episode sold me on the show, it's as good the three original season, loved it, loved it loved it !
Dec 18, 2016 11:26 AM
Mar 2016
Developing romance.......................................
Dec 18, 2016 11:29 AM

Jul 2015
A LOT of problems this episode were... kind of solved, so now all that's left is for the main relationship to be dealt with.
Unfortunately I don't quite understand how these relationships progressed much based on the little information I have on actual relationships and understanding of human behavior due to me having almost no human contact outside of family which is one of the major side effects of having 50+ acres out in the country where there is literally no one around. Some stuff just kind of flew over my head, but I still kind of enjoyed watching all these idiots interact. It was easier when everything was just a bunch of misunderstandings for me. Still good though.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 18, 2016 1:02 PM

Aug 2011
Adachi-sama!!! You go dude!

Speculation for Hana; I hate the next episode is the last.

Not too keen on Yuuta and Shiho; come on Saitou, throw your hat in the ring.
Dec 18, 2016 5:39 PM

Nov 2015
another great episode.

I wonder if this show is going to get multiple seasons just like the other one did....interesting.
Dec 18, 2016 8:08 PM

Aug 2015
so much catharsis seeing all of these romances develop like that. this might be my favorite episode from this season.
Dec 19, 2016 2:18 AM

Oct 2011
oh, great episode =D

a kiss... Adachi finally made a move, XD (although, he runned right away ^^' )
and, is good to see Yuuta returning to his old personality... (is nice to see how much he wants his debt payed, now that his relationship with Shiho depends on it)

and, this episode change my opinion over Shiho... loved how she seriously confessed to Yuuta... without second thoughts or random excuses that the characters normally give to hide their embarrassment ^^'

Higashida reflecting about the restaurant be beyond saving was funny too, XD

now... despite of the couples action, and ships sailing...
aren't we missing some characters? ^^'
Dec 19, 2016 2:13 PM

May 2015
Oh wow, the romance is moving like a rocket in this show XD.

Dec 19, 2016 6:38 PM

Aug 2008
it really feels like Yuuta did a 180 the past few episodes.

like in the beginning he was more whiney and all of a sudden it's more aggressive. i mean, i know episode 10 explained the reasons behind it, but i don't know it feels too sudden compared to the character that has been built up for him since the beginning to be a push over. i love aggressive characters but i also like smooth transitions and the transformation from push over to aggressive feels off. also, his voice range compared to the beginning of the series has drastically dropped in pitch
Dec 20, 2016 7:35 AM

Jun 2016
i really hope they save the best for last.. one more episode to go, higashida x miyakoshi!!!
Dec 20, 2016 11:04 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
An amusing and funny episode as always
and as the penultimate episode before the end im glad to see that they are tieing up all of the romance sub plots together. Watching Sayuri and Adachi talk about their relationship and seeing Sayuri's misunderstanding was funny but im glad to see that Adachi took the first step by being brave and proving to her that he does love her. The relationship between Shindou and Shiho had been changing since the last few episodes for the better and Shiho is now more like a normal tsundere than before. Even though Shindou's father being discovered complicated things Shindou's explanation somehow actually caused Shiho to fall further in love with him. This culminated in a great confession scene between the two that i felt was cute and even funnier was that they had to hide their relationship from her father. Now they just need to focus on Hana and Higashida's relationship to bring it to a happy conclusion.

Lol Shindou should really tell Shiho that his dad has been found
the debt is his after all
man Shindou's dad just never get it right
what a loser and a compulsive gambler as well

Lol looks like a typical strange day at the restaurant as usual
Lol it will be unusual for Adachi not to be suspicious
Ah Adachi was still worrying about barging into the moment between Hana and Higashida eh

Lol Hana's words just made things worst
So Shiho is worried that if Shindou does manage to pay off his debt he would leave her eh and yea if she told her father to withdraw the debt or something
Shindou would lose more than an organ

Lol Shiho is more like a tsunade with a katana than anything lol
Though she does look cute when she's flustered
Lol thats one way of getting someone's attention Sayuri style lol

Lol Sayuri is worried because she wants to be the only person that can rattle Adachi

Lol Kisaki's thoughts on Adachi as a shallow playboy
Hmm a visit to Sayuri's home to hang out eh
Lol so Sayuri didn't set any traps this time eh
Adachi sure has low self esteem though

Lol Sayuri's reply as Adachi praised her was quite funny
A thank you and a veiled threat
Telling Sayuri that should be fine
its not that you are betraying Hana or Higashida anyway

Lol the talk between Sayuri and Adachi after he told her
love the fact that they show the thoughts of both Sayuri and Adachi here though
lol Adachi sure is massively insensitive
wow that kiss though was so sudden and lol Adachi's explanation there
Looks like both are trying hard to make the relationship work

Lol Shiho watching Shindou rather intently there
Though now her feelings for Shindou have grown even stronger
and lol Shindou's father was found that easily
Lol Shiho's reaction at seeing Shindou's father and asking why she was not informed beforehand

Lol Shiho's reaction on hearing Shindou's words
lol that was quite a blush
wow that was quite a reaction from Shiho
now she's firmly in love with Shindou which is a good and bad thing as well

Lol Shiho running away from home to be with Shindou
well Shinho sure has courage surviving on just what she earns at the restaurant
Lol that phrase from Saitou though
To think that Shindou prefers the Shiho's cruel persona than this kind and cure one lol

That confession from Shiho was cute though
wow to think that both would confess their feelings there
but its nice to see that Shiho and Shindou are finally together though
Lol Shiho's normal way of dealing with Shindou

Wow being lectured for 8 hours thats pretty long
lol so people that have large debts are forced on to a tuna fishing boat eh
to go fishing eh
Lol Shindou's reaction at seeing his dad again
Man Shiho is just so cute
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2016 1:17 AM

Sep 2015
This was by far the best episode. Nice to see these relationships sail especially Shiho as she's my favorite lol
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Dec 21, 2016 7:54 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Airhead Shiho is so winsome, cute and adorable. I found the scene where she tells Yuuta to not put the flower back on very hilarious.

Adachi finally making a move by kissing Sayuri. And Yuuta as well, that forehead kiss and table scene, good stuff, he's learned the art of conquering a girls heart. Great way to focus on the other characters.

Dec 23, 2016 8:07 AM

Jul 2016
Sooo much sweetness in this episode. So glad yuuta is reverting to his normal self. (Lmao at his dad tho) the kiss between adachi and muranishi was as sweet as it was unexpected. So Manny laughs this episode as well.

Sad cuz there is one more episode. :-(
damn, the forums these days...
Dec 25, 2016 12:04 AM

Feb 2014
That Adachi kiss. Funny how supposedly the most unmanly character among them all made the most progress in his respective relationship.

And finally Shiho and Shindou officially become a couple. Good to see they'll be wrapping the show up, or at least give this season a proper conclusion.
Dec 25, 2016 7:27 AM

Jun 2013
That slut, Kamakura really needs to be in a hentai and gangbanged. Honestly, she's my least favorite character. If she has no intention of actually stabbing and killing Yuuta then all of her attempts to threaten him and wondering if he can live or not live without internal organs is a poor attempt at comedy and doesn't make her cute or likable in any way. First, she counts off how many organs she could possible eviscerate from him and then blushes a second later, worried (?) or not about whether he can pay off his debt. Jesus Christ, this bitch is so fucking annoying. She's some discount rich slut tsundere.

Unexpected move from Adachi but honestly him and Sayuri as a couple have worn out their charm. They're also annoying.

The Yuuta x Kamakura pairing was the most obvious and disgusting one. So predictable and fucking annoying.
臭い-
Dec 30, 2016 8:42 AM
Sep 2014
Bibimbapski said:
That slut, Kamakura really needs to be in a hentai and gangbanged. Honestly, she's my least favorite character. If she has no intention of actually stabbing and killing Yuuta then all of her attempts to threaten him and wondering if he can live or not live without internal organs is a poor attempt at comedy and doesn't make her cute or likable in any way. First, she counts off how many organs she could possible eviscerate from him and then blushes a second later, worried (?) or not about whether he can pay off his debt. Jesus Christ, this bitch is so fucking annoying. She's some discount rich slut tsundere.

The organ part is simple: she's trying to find a way to help him pay his debt off quickly so they can get together. Her idea was for him to sell off whatever organs he can live without in order to pay off the debt, though she did then switch to asking someone else (Saitou) to sell off his own organs to pay off Shindou's debt shortly after.
Dec 30, 2016 8:18 PM

May 2012
Some more lovely romance development :3 almost everyone in there is a couple now :'D pretty fun development I must say!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

104 by satchoff »»
Sep 18, 2023 3:33 AM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2016

59 by satchoff »»
Sep 17, 2023 4:05 PM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2016

46 by satchoff »»
Sep 17, 2023 3:08 PM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

179 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Aug 15, 2023 3:37 PM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

48 by sharosharo »»
Jan 14, 2023 5:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.