Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magical Girl Raising Project (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 5, 2016 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I'll give La Pucelle credit for trying. That fight looked both bloody and desperate for her imo. Nerf Cranberry please

Kano is still doing well with her friend.
I expect the action to pick up again soon. Not going to lie though, the Magicaloid scares me a bit this episode especially with the mind game she plays with Himekawa. What a bloody cliffhanger D:
Nov 5, 2016 9:16 AM

Apr 2010
And that's 3 Mahou Shoujo less.
Poor Souta was just introduced to die it was funny seeing his flashbacks tho when he realised he had a girls body.
And being shy towards Sister Nana

The main girl will have a hard time staying alive if she doesn't defend herself but she was pretty lucky this time.

This anime is going further than Madouka went, it's much more violent.
Nov 5, 2016 9:47 AM

Jul 2014
Aversa said:
They dropping faster than I thought :-)

Aversa said:
The main girl will have a hard time staying alive if she doesn't defend herself but she was pretty lucky this time.
She already has resolve to defend herself. So the question is how will she learn how to do it and who will teach her.

Aversa said:
Well, this is post-Madoka era, so it was only a matter of time when such anime would appear.
mozgowNov 5, 2016 10:18 AM
Nov 5, 2016 10:16 AM

Jan 2015
Never thought Souta get that "Game Over" so soon.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 5, 2016 10:17 AM

Dec 2014
Holy Crap, This episode was just so bloody, brutal and sad. Best episode of the series till date.

Noo! Why Souta? :(( The fight was good, I really liked how he fought for his ideals till the very end despite getting bloodied all over. Even if the death flag vibes were up since the last episode or two, I thought he'd survive for now. He died way too early in the series. I really liked him. :(

Interesting tone that Fav took towards Cranberry, It's almost has if both of them are working together or have some kind of mutual agreement.

Top Speed and Ripple are now my favorite pair, Loved the little interaction they had towards the end of this episode.

Magicaloid is dead as well, I was starting to like her after that flashback in the beginning. Sigh.
Just what kind of power does Alice have though? :O Stabbing Magicaloid right after she was beheaded.

Koyuki is surrounded by nothing but despair. :(
Nov 5, 2016 10:21 AM

Jul 2008
Lelouch0202 said:
Just what kind of power does Alice have though? :O Stabbing Magicaloid right after she was beheaded.

The eye-catcher in the middle of the episode already revealed her ability: she can recover from any wounds. I guess she is immortal unless killed in her human form.
Nov 5, 2016 10:25 AM

Mar 2014
La Pullece TvT He was one of my fav characters. Cranberry too op D:!

Magicaloid's last scene was unexpected, she dying while the gothic girl is a headless mahou shojo (since she is still tranformed unlike Magicaloid means that she is still alive).

two deaths more to get the half of the cast.
Nov 5, 2016 10:25 AM

Dec 2014
Nayrael said:
Lelouch0202 said:

The eye-catcher in the middle of the episode already revealed her ability: she can recover from any wounds. I guess she is immortal unless killed in her human form.

Oh, I did not take notice of that. Thanks a bunch.
Yeah, I suppose that's kind of like immortality, unless maybe you can disintegrate her or something so that she can't recover.
Nov 5, 2016 10:27 AM

Aug 2013
the fuck?
I never thought La Pucelle gonna down this fast, I thought she gonna be one of the survivor :/

bloody episode
Nov 5, 2016 10:28 AM

Jan 2015
La Pucele dies as expected.
Magicaroid44 gets a backstory and dies. No suprising with such death flag at beginning of the episode.
Alice somehow survived even without head.
And everyone throw their life for items. This is worst kind of transaction pay4win.
Curious who got rabbit's foot.
RiveonNov 5, 2016 10:34 AM
Nov 5, 2016 10:40 AM

Jan 2015
Oh my god, so brutal

The cliffhanger was just...wow...
Nov 5, 2016 10:44 AM
Jan 2013
I wonder who is the mastermind Fav, or Cranberry?? It would be more original making Cranberry main antagonist, rather than repeating formula from Madoka.

Still Fav is really viscious he is nothing like Kyubey. Kyubey was not capable of emotions and his actions were result of him not understanding humans.

Fav is fully aware of his actions, but it looks like he is not that powerful and his deal with Cranberry must have some danger for him.
Nov 5, 2016 10:45 AM

Feb 2013
Best episode so far. Rip La Pucelle and Magicaloid.
Nov 5, 2016 10:48 AM

Nov 2014
So bloody...and please nerf Cranberry and Alice lol.
Nov 5, 2016 10:49 AM

Feb 2008
Ugh, this cartoon is very transphobic, going all out on glorifying violence against transgendered people. Japan needs to check their privilege.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Nov 5, 2016 10:53 AM

Jan 2015
ZetaZaku said:
Ugh, this cartoon is very transphobic, going all out on glorifying violence against transgendered people. Japan needs to check their privilege.

Aaaah my eyes, what did I just read
Nov 5, 2016 10:59 AM

Jul 2014
Damn, definitely the most brutal episode yet. Let's be honest here, we all knew that La Pucelle would be killed off eventually, but it ultimately felt like there was no real reason for him to die like that compared to the noble sacrifice I was expecting his death to end up as. Not overly surprising that Fav and Cranberry are in cahoots, but I'm curious to see what exactly that leads to in terms of the end game; after all, if Cranberry is actually the mastermind, as implied by Fav calling her "Master", then surely killing her should bring this whole death game crashing down. Other than that, Hardgore Alice's ability is completely ridiculous now that everyone's fighting to the death rather than just earning Candies to survive; it surprises me that Fav would allow something like that into this death game, as she's the only character who can truly threaten (and possibly defeat) Cranberry, although that's only really relevant if she is the mastermind. Pretty brutal death for Magicaloid as well, but the flashback at the start was a dead giveaway of what was coming, even if it didn't happen quite how I expected.

Now, what does Hardgore Alice want with Snow White? That's the most pressing question at this point, other than who bought the fifth item (four were accounted for as far as I could tell, but there were definitely five)?
Nov 5, 2016 11:01 AM
Jan 2013
Atavistic said:
Now, what does Hardgore Alice want with Snow White? That's the most pressing question at this point, other than who bought the fifth item (four were accounted for as far as I could tell, but there were definitely five)?

I have a feeling she would turn out to be Homura equivalent.
Nov 5, 2016 11:15 AM

Dec 2010
When a 20 minute episode feel like a 1 minute episode it mean that this episode can be only amazing.
Best episode of the whole serie till now.

5/5
Nov 5, 2016 11:17 AM

May 2016
In my opinion La Pucelle's death was sorta pushed aside and was really disappointing, I really wanted an in depth show on how she would handle a situation like that and also more of the aftermath and funeral as she really deserved it. Top speed is giving off death flags but I don't want her to :'(. Thank god Magicaloid is dead now I hated her character and design. Also Hardgore Alice is awesome like damn killing someone just after being beheaded, I doubt she's gonna die but she seems like a replacement for La Pucelle (since she protected Snow White) and that seems kinda cheap, I hope she has a much deeper character and also is less than a damsel in distress protector.
Nov 5, 2016 11:20 AM

May 2016
Riveon said:
La Pucele dies as expected.
Magicaroid44 gets a backstory and dies. No suprising with such death flag at beginning of the episode.
Alice somehow survived even without head.
And everyone throw their life for items. This is worst kind of transaction pay4win.
Curious who got rabbit's foot.
I think Alice got the rabbit's foot just because it seems as though that would be the most likely option at this point. It could maybe be sister Nana though since we didn't see her this episode but I feel like its more likely gonna be Alice who has it.
Nov 5, 2016 11:26 AM

Aug 2010
Yeah, La Pucelle's death was totally dissapointing. I mean, he had a huge deathflag following him since episode 1 but I was expecting something else. I feel kind of sad for him, I liked his joint effort with Snow White.

Magicaloid is dead as well... didn't see that coming (she was pretty annoying so I didn't really feel anything). Though I'm glad Alice actually survided? I wonder if it was thanks to her ability (fast recovering).
Nov 5, 2016 11:33 AM

Jan 2013
i think what FAV is trying to accomplish is to gather and train strong magical grills to fight those black monsters (1st ep,fav and song grill conversation and phone battle suggest that)

that candy shit system or whatever is a big fat lie

also Alice ability is not fast healing its being fking savage
Nov 5, 2016 11:35 AM
Oct 2013
Aversa said:
Poor Souta was just introduced to die it was funny seeing his flashbacks tho when he realised he had a girls body.
And being shy towards Sister Nana

I'm surprised it took this long for something to come up that tried to one-up Madoka. But I do think Madoka was much more twisted, it's just that this anime is more violent like you said. And they didn't try to hide that it would get dark either..... The first scene we knew.

But damn... Sou-chan!!!!! :'(
Nov 5, 2016 11:35 AM
Sep 2015
Noooo La Pucelle, why? I liked you! Why do all my favorite characters get killed? -I should find another favorite magical girl now-
At least, Magicaloid 44 died and that is sooooo satisfying.
Snow White must protect herself now or at least, join forces with another girl
Nov 5, 2016 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
Damn....La Pucelle was my favorite and I was hoping to see my ship with Snow White continue.
This episode got really bloody and brutal. Who knew a robot could bleed so much? xD
This anime is going even beyond my expectations of it. Love the idea of the pay with your lifespan items lol
Nov 5, 2016 11:36 AM

Feb 2016
Wow, that episode was surely brutal. Never expected to see the sidekick die so soon... FCK CRANBERY
Fav talking in evil voice was something. Things are getting tense, now I'm intersted in seeing the next episodes.

And the death flags from Top Speed are already set.. :(((( :((((

Some moments felt a bit rushed, but overall I really liked this episode.
Nov 5, 2016 11:37 AM
Apr 2016
Welp. So many people predicted La Pucelle would die, myself included, and it doesn't make it any less painful. RIP best ship of the show.

I almost didn't expect Magicaloid to die, seeing as last time we got a backstory the characters didn't die, and the fact that La Pucelle died earlier in the episode, but nope.

We've now got 4 dead, so in theory only 4 more to die before the 'game' ends, but I'm sure Cranberry will be changing that number.
Nov 5, 2016 11:39 AM
Aug 2013
Xenocrisi said:
ZetaZaku said:

Aaaah my eyes, what did I just read

According to researchers, it was a joke. But it's all theory.
Nov 5, 2016 11:41 AM
Nov 2016
Omgg I am dropping the series. Is this some kind of joke ? I did not see Sou-chan's death coming at all. I'm devastated. Can he be revived ? I was shipping him so hard with Snow White. I just can't process this. I'm done...
Nov 5, 2016 11:42 AM
Aug 2013
Yes, if the writers know what they're doing, they should revive Sou. We all love him. ;_;
Nov 5, 2016 11:49 AM

Dec 2014
Seeing the background of Magicaloid... I assumed she may die.... but killink la pacelle was really a shocker.....started off with 16.......................

12 left.... meaning only 4 will die right
Nov 5, 2016 11:56 AM

Jan 2013
Daliany said:
Omgg I am dropping the series. Is this some kind of joke ? I did not see Sou-chan's death coming at all. I'm devastated. Can he be revived ? I was shipping him so hard with Snow White. I just can't process this. I'm done...

you must be new to anime , y its hard to get over your favorite characters brutally dying but after going through it more then 50 times you get used to it
Nov 5, 2016 11:56 AM

May 2014
ibraheem234 said:
. meaning only 4 will die right

One can only hope.
Nov 5, 2016 11:59 AM

May 2014
Psykofreac said:
Yes, if the writers know what they're doing, they should revive Sou. We all love him. ;_;

If the show wanted to be real messed up they would probably revive them as evil beings only for the other girls to kill them again. That's probably what the first episode was about they all died except snow white and then that kyuubey copycat brings all of them back. but if they want to live again they have to kill snow white and she doesn't want to die
Nov 5, 2016 12:00 PM

Apr 2014
All right that's it, the only reason why I picked and watch this is dead.
Time to drop this horrible show. If ever he/she was revived I'll be back.
If not, I'll drop this and not gonna pick up again for a long time.
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 5, 2016 12:09 PM

May 2014
I will say though that Swim Swim is turning out to be a better leader than Ruler. Since she's a little girl 25 years is nothing compared to any of the other girls that would probably die. Since we don't know the ages of except a few some could be adults who only had 25 years left to live. Giving the cloak to Tama is smart since she can sneak up on someone and dig a hole and trap them. Swim Swim's liquid ability will help with the spear since she can swim on anything and the long reach would help in fights
Nov 5, 2016 12:23 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Holy fuck, mate. That was unexpected.
Nov 5, 2016 12:27 PM

Jul 2012
Well, Sou was killed a lot sooner than what I imagined o.o
Did a headless Alice killed Bitchbot? Didn't liked her anyway.
STOP DROPPING THOSE FLAGS TOPSPEED!! Soooo...is she pregnant?
This was kinda rushed, but I guess the battle royale feeling is what they wanted so ok.
Annnnnd Cranberry is Fav's master...oh man, so many questions.

Nov 5, 2016 12:40 PM
Aug 2013
Don't get why everyone's so surprised with how Alice killed Magicaloid while headless. Didn't they tell us what her power was in that episode break profile?
Nov 5, 2016 12:43 PM

Aug 2014
Hardgore Alice=OP

I knew La Pucelle was going to die, but my heart sank when it happened... Wish we saw more of Magicaloid, I liked her.
Nov 5, 2016 12:45 PM
Jan 2009
Daliany said:

That's a battle royale, what did you expect?

Since the eye-catcher revealed her power, I was totally expecting Hardgore Alice to get up and kill that Magicaloid bitch. It was satisfying, though I love Satomi Arai this character was too unlikable.

I'm not sure how Snow White is going to survive this mess. I thought that some other mahou shoujo might want to associate with her in exchange of her sharing her points, but now that it turned full battle royale mode the points aren't really relevant anymore.

That was a bloody episode. How many liters of blood is there inside a mahou shoujo, seriously? Also, I was expecting the "insides" of Magicaloid to be mechanic, all the blood and guts coming out of that robot were really disgusting.
Nov 5, 2016 12:46 PM
Aug 2013
They even had to use his adorable smiling photo at the funeral, damn that hit hard.
Nov 5, 2016 12:53 PM

Dec 2014
Now the survival game aspect of this series is starting to come into full swing.

Though honestly I don't recognize the silhouette of the person who killed Magicaloid. I'm pretty sure we've been introduced to all of the magic girls by now, so there's no way there can be another one.
Nov 5, 2016 12:56 PM

Dec 2011
Blood everywhere, holy fuck that ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2016 12:57 PM

Apr 2014
Hardgore Alice just became my favorite magical girl

Nov 5, 2016 1:03 PM

Jan 2015
eliterodriguez said:
Psykofreac said:

That's probably what the first episode was about they all died except snow white and then that kyuubey copycat brings all of them back. but if they want to live again they have to kill snow white and she doesn't want to die

The last girl standing in the first episode was obviously Cranberry
Nov 5, 2016 1:11 PM

Dec 2014
After hearing Fav call her 'master' and rewatching the first scene in the first episode, I finally realised that was Cranberry. *Facepalm*

Really sad about La Pucelle even though it was to be expected eventually. I really hope Top Speed survives but she's dropping death frags everywhere. ;___;
Nov 5, 2016 1:14 PM

Mar 2013
Burger-Meister said:
Now the survival game aspect of this series is starting to come into full swing.

Though honestly I don't recognize the silhouette of the person who killed Magicaloid. I'm pretty sure we've been introduced to all of the magic girls by now, so there's no way there can be another one.

Hardgore Alice. She is basically immortal.
Nov 5, 2016 1:25 PM

Mar 2014
Lol, they haven't spared to use blood in this episode.
Looks with each episode more interesting :)
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

341 by Fn76 »»
Jan 28, 1:54 PM

» Restart is getting an anime!!

mahoushaojiu - Jan 29, 2023

12 by Timcampy »»
Jan 30, 2023 1:22 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

233 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:19 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

204 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 8:47 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2016

251 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 8:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.