Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 22, 2016 11:15 AM

Jun 2014
Revolt1021 said:
Omoshiroineko said:

Confirmed bait.
Don't you see on the news how Boko Haram slaughters entire villages every week? Meanwhile IS cowers in their sand caves while it rains freedom. I'd say the middle-east and Africa have the most Islamic terrorism deaths at this point.
lol I didn't even know about boko haram tell now lol , I just googled it

Revolt1021 said:
Omoshiroineko said:

Confirmed bait.
Don't you see on the news how Boko Haram slaughters entire villages every week? Meanwhile IS cowers in their sand caves while it rains freedom. I'd say the middle-east and Africa have the most Islamic terrorism deaths at this point.

Let me guess, you're from the land of freedom and school shootings? Here in Yurop those freaks are on the news every other week.

Jul 22, 2016 11:16 AM

Jun 2016
Revolt1021 said:
I think the only place where attacks like this don't happen is Africa , attacks happened in Middle East , Europe , australia , America , Asia . I am going to go to Antrartica or Africa lol

I'd say here in Hungary you'd be fine too if you avoid the gipsy infested areas.Noone gives a shit about us anyway so I don't have to worry about terrorist activity at all.
Jul 22, 2016 11:18 AM

Mar 2012
I gotta wonder though, it seems incidents here in Europe attract more attention than the ones elsewhere. Like 2 days ago 85 people died for no reason, and worst of all, not by terrorists, but by a legal army airstrike commissioned by world leaders.
End Zionazism
Jul 22, 2016 11:19 AM

Jun 2016
ZKesich said:
Erg_Orgy said:
If they are so dissatisfied with this world then they should end their own lives not the lives of innocent people
From their point of view, those people aren't inocent aka. they are doing it for greater good.

I'm aware of that, obviously everyone has a logic and standpoint behind their actions but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a correct logic.
Jul 22, 2016 11:20 AM

Mar 2014
Only one week after the Nice attack and in Germany to boot... shit

Does this mean Sweden's next?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 22, 2016 11:21 AM

May 2014

Seriously this is getting ridiculous. The influx of attacks is directly proportional to the migrant crises surely.
I've been here way too long...
Jul 22, 2016 11:21 AM
Feb 2014
Comic_Sans said:

you and rarusu have free invites to move to seattle if that ever happens

the rest can all die from tolerance and feminism
Jul 22, 2016 11:22 AM

Mar 2012
TheConquerer said:

Seriously this is getting ridiculous. The influx of attacks is directly proportional to the migrant crises surely.

If this attack were by a migrant, it would be the second ever.
End Zionazism
Jul 22, 2016 11:23 AM

Aug 2015
Comic_Sans said:

very soon very soon #praytosweden
Jul 22, 2016 11:24 AM

Aug 2015
Omoshiroineko said:
Revolt1021 said:

Revolt1021 said:

Let me guess, you're from the land of freedom and school shootings? Here in Yurop those freaks are on the news every other week.
I don't really know but I don't check the news often , I just hear about attacks like this in the social media so yeah
Jul 22, 2016 11:25 AM

Aug 2015
Well everyone here who lives in Europe , buy food which is enough for like 1 month and stay at your house , it is better to stay safe
Jul 22, 2016 11:25 AM

Jun 2014
Comic_Sans said:

Truck-chan is going on a world tour!
Personally I'm thinking DUDE WEED is next.

Jul 22, 2016 11:26 AM
Feb 2014
So we have our perpetrator's name, Samuel Hydberg

I guess he wanted to avenge Breivik on the 5th anniversary of his shooting, really dumb.

Now nationalism will become even more shamed throughout Europe and be forever mistaken as "racism."
Jul 22, 2016 11:28 AM
Oct 2014
"Now again" was my first thought. Watching it live. It seems like they like Fridays, better have fun on Sundays and other normal boring days from now on.

Nico- said:
Comic_Sans said:

Funny that you say Seattle because my relatives live there.

Make sure that all the tolerance and progress won't spread

Jul 22, 2016 11:29 AM

Jun 2014
@Nico-
>Samuel Hydberg
>Hydberg
>berg
O-oy vey.... Pure coincidence, goy!

Jul 22, 2016 11:31 AM
Feb 2014
Omoshiroineko said:
@Nico-
>Samuel Hydberg
>Hydberg
>berg
O-oy vey.... Pure coincidence, goy!

Well I never thought of it that way, proceed!

Jul 22, 2016 11:35 AM

May 2014
Mikasa said:
TheConquerer said:

If this attack were by a migrant, it would be the second ever.

True, most have been by people already in the country though I still think its beeb happening in proportion with the migrant crises.
Maybe the people who slip through the border for Isis make sure to work in intel rather than do the attacks. Or maybe that is too unrealistic.
Jul 22, 2016 11:37 AM

Aug 2015
I just saw this in Reddit lol

3 minutes ago
There are reports of one of the Suspects screaming "Scheiß Ausländer" meaning "Fucking Foreigners".
This information is from Live TV @n24.de and is not confirmed. /u/ax0ne
Jul 22, 2016 11:39 AM

Mar 2014
Nico- said:

Wow, I've always wanted to see the Space Needle! Awesome!
ultravigo said:
Comic_Sans said:

:,(
Omoshiroineko said:
Comic_Sans said:

Literally who
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 22, 2016 11:40 AM

Jun 2014
Comic_Sans said:
Nico- said:

Wow, I've always wanted to see the Space Needle! Awesome!
ultravigo said:

:,(
Omoshiroineko said:

Literally who

Canada/Netherlands mate.

Jul 22, 2016 11:41 AM
Feb 2014
Revolt1021 said:
I just saw this in Reddit lol

3 minutes ago
There are reports of one of the Suspects screaming "Scheiß Ausländer" meaning "Fucking Foreigners".
This information is from Live TV @n24.de and is not confirmed. /u/ax0ne

Yeah, it's looking more and more like this was not Islam for a spin.

Either way, this comes on the 5th Anniversary of Breivik's massacre in Norway, so this had to have been planned if we're looking at it that way.
Jul 22, 2016 11:48 AM
Oct 2014
So it is Breivik's kohai this time, and ISIS is celebrating it. Nice combo there.

I wonder how many they are? It seems like they are searching for more shooters.

Edit: @Noboru
Rarusu_Jul 22, 2016 11:52 AM

Jul 22, 2016 11:48 AM

Mar 2014
"The attacker on Munich has been identified as Samuel Hydberg, a german nationalist"

So, a wannabe Breivik in other words?

What is he even trying to achieve? Does he think shooting innocent people (both ethnic and non ethnic Germans) is going to stop ISIS (because I suppose he doesn't like ISIS)? Well guess what you fucking idiot, ISIS are celebrating so good job
Nico- said:
Jul 22, 2016 11:49 AM

Aug 2015
'OFFICIALLY ATTACK CLASSIFIED AS TERROR ATTACK by the Police in Munich.'
Jul 22, 2016 11:51 AM

Aug 2015
Again News about Anti-Foreigner shouts by the attackers "Fuck Foreigners"
lol
Jul 22, 2016 11:54 AM
Oct 2014
ultravigo said:
lol

I don't want to be that guy, but was "fuck foreigners" the best thing they could come up with? It sounds lame, heard much worse stuff back in middle school, lol.

Jul 22, 2016 11:56 AM

Aug 2015
I have a feeling even though ISIS probably didn't do this , they would claim responsibility
Jul 22, 2016 11:57 AM

Mar 2016
Moog said:
Probably a crazy white middle-class Christian German.

I am almost 100% sure it is a muslim.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2016 11:58 AM

Jun 2016
Well the guy shot himself in the foot with this endeavor that's for sure based on his alleged intentions.He made the work of ISIS easier that's for damn sure.
Jul 22, 2016 11:58 AM

Jul 2015
this is getting really repetitive, they should come up with some lists of safe countries lol
Jul 22, 2016 12:00 PM

Aug 2015
I found this footage , it is disturbing so be aware

https://youtu.be/d81-v5ZDYFg
Jul 22, 2016 12:03 PM
Mar 2013
lmao you guys do realise the whole thing about the shooter being white or sam hydeburg etc is a meme pushed by /pol/? nothing about the shooters race has been declared yet
Jul 22, 2016 12:09 PM

Aug 2015
JD2411 said:
lmao you guys do realise the whole thing about the shooter being white or sam hydeburg etc is a meme pushed by /pol/? nothing about the shooters race has been declared yet

people took the bait
Jul 22, 2016 12:11 PM

Aug 2013
ultravigo said:
Moog said:
Probably a crazy white middle-class Christian German.

certainly not a muslim because islam is a religion of peace

Exactly, and we saw how evil these "peaceful" Christians were back during the Crusades!!
Jul 22, 2016 12:14 PM

May 2014
ultravigo said:
JD2411 said:

people took the bait

hey man Im just reading whats on Mal, the official most non biased media source there is
Jul 22, 2016 12:15 PM

Aug 2015
I have a feeling the search will take days lol
Jul 22, 2016 12:16 PM

Jan 2009
Damn, give me a Break I don't want to have this Crap in the Country I'm living. At least the Special Forces have been deployed and everything has been locked down pretty fast. Go get them GSG9 and BSF+! Show them, that you are much more competent than the Police Forces in France and America! Get the Instigators and Weapon Suppliers as well! I want to see the Perpetrators being detained or shot dead before Midnight!
NoboruJul 22, 2016 12:22 PM
Jul 22, 2016 12:18 PM

Aug 2015
TheConquerer said:
ultravigo said:

people took the bait

hey man Im just reading whats on Mal, the official most non biased media source there is

well don't worry about current situation everything i posted here is from reddit live
Jul 22, 2016 12:20 PM

Oct 2013
ABSOLUTE MADMAN CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
Jul 22, 2016 12:21 PM

Feb 2012
If you listen closely on one of the videos you can hear Desiigner doing ad libs for the guy.
Jul 22, 2016 12:24 PM

Aug 2015
"We don't yet know exactly what's happening there, but obviously our hearts go out to those who may have been injured."
– BARACK OBAMA
Jul 22, 2016 12:26 PM

Jan 2009
First Perpetrator has killed himself after being surrounded. <Good.> Now for Fuck's Sake get the others, presumably two, who are still on the Run, dead or alive!
Jul 22, 2016 12:35 PM

Aug 2013
Tired of this shit. Europe used to be safe place bar normal crime now its a bunch of terror and rape states nobody wants to visit. Thanks to their governments self destructive choices and lack of clamp downs on terror.

Worst still normal innocent people are paying and dying for no good reason. Both these people had A nothing to do with any strikes in the middle east and B were only living their normal lives and thats considered 'heretical' to those assholes killing people.

Simple fact is if its politically motivated those assholes aren't hitting gov targets or military they killing people with nothing to do with it cause they're easy targets. Or simply put too many of them living about in Europe and elsewhere simply cannot co exist with Europeans because they see them as needing death simply for not been religious. Its not Europes job to adopt a religion its their job to rid it of these people.

and if its not by crazy chance to do with Islamic terror again its terrifying that Europe is getting used to near daily terror attacks and deaths (yes white/black people terror attacks is still terrorism), just how many more people will it take for our lazy dulled zone out and neutered people to react and do something. Even the french, the fucking french have started atleast something by insulting their leaders and getting real angry.

Sort your fucking countries out man.
Jul 22, 2016 12:35 PM

Apr 2013
"Duh."

Expect more of these in the near future.

ultravigo said:
lol

Fuck foreigners indeed, some of them are very hot! ~Polish girls~
NudeBearJul 22, 2016 12:42 PM
Jul 22, 2016 12:41 PM

Mar 2014
JD2411 said:
Seriously?

They got me real good

So, I guess it's safe to assume it's a bunch of Islamic terrorists who are at it again?
Nico- said:
Jul 22, 2016 12:51 PM

Sep 2015
trains are unsafe, malls are unsafe, central stations are unsafe....what a great time to be alive.

Comic_Sans said:
JD2411 said:
Seriously?

They got me real good

So, I guess it's safe to assume it's a bunch of Islamic terrorists who are at it again?

i would bet my money on german-born turks. right wing terrorists would most likely attack refugee shelters and not a mall...

Jul 22, 2016 12:53 PM

Aug 2013
Nigami_Shin said:
trains are unsafe, malls are unsafe, central stations are unsafe....what a great time to be alive.

So sad in just 10 years the leadership have ruined Europe and harmed so many innocent Europeans. They got so many Europeans raped/killed for no good reason what so ever.
Europe used to be safe now im reading articles saying the Chinese no longer want to visit cause its too dangerous, nobody even wants Europe anymore they have ruined what was the center of culture.
Jul 22, 2016 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
Moog said:
ultravigo said:

certainly not a muslim because islam is a religion of peace

Exactly, and we saw how evil these "peaceful" Christians were back during the Crusades!!

Yes a thousand years ago when rape was still a sport.
Jul 22, 2016 1:04 PM

Jan 2009
Nigami_Shin said:
i would bet my money on german-born turks. right wing terrorists would most likely attack refugee shelters and not a mall...
It wouldn't surprise me if there is a secret Army of state-sponsored Terrorists starting to do Attacks now that Germany isn't Turkey's best Friend any longer. We should remove Erdogan from Power as soon as possible!
Jul 22, 2016 1:08 PM

Nov 2008
Europe

Where the terrorists have already won.

When you bring tyranny instead of balance to your parliament, shit like this happens.
HoppyJul 22, 2016 1:15 PM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.