Forum Settings
Forums

Mother and daughter stabbed in France for being 'scantily dressed´

New
Jul 21, 2016 11:55 PM

Jan 2012
French woman and her three young daughters were seriously wounded in a knife attack at an Alpine resort on Tuesday by a man who reportedly complained that they were scantily dressed.

The man was arrested after the attack at the Alpine resort of Garde-Colombe, near Laragne, in southern France.

The youngest girl, aged 8, was rushed to hospital in Grenoble with a punctured lung

The attacker, named as Mohamed B, 37, "may have acted out of religious motives", French television channel TF1 reported.

Despite the prosecutor's denial, TF1 reported that he was angry that the girls were wearing shorts.

Src

-----------------------------------------------------------
that's pretty bad

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 22, 2016 12:02 AM
Aug 2012
That's what they get. Dirty westerners.
Jul 22, 2016 12:07 AM

Jun 2015
Jeez. They're just worsening the situation.
Jul 22, 2016 12:08 AM
Jul 2018
You could get stabbed just for looking at the dude that has a knife.
Jul 22, 2016 12:08 AM

Mar 2016
Feminists' greatest dilemma.

Either they vilify their precious and beautiful Islam (religion of peace) or they go against their typical Western feminist narrative.
Jul 22, 2016 12:27 AM

Mar 2008
Not surprised. Good thing they lived.

"Muhammad" lol It's most common name on the planet supposedly.
Jul 22, 2016 1:17 AM

Apr 2010
Why the fffff u need to stab someone over smt like that in a foreign country where it is completely normal??? and even 8 year old girl omggggggggggg
Jul 22, 2016 1:35 AM

Dec 2012
Tekakurika said:
Why the fffff u need to stab someone over smt like that in a foreign country where it is completely normal??? and even 8 year old girl omggggggggggg
He's named after his pedophile prophet who married a 6 year old. Yes how dare children tempt and seduce a grown man into spiritual iniquity!

Get 'em out. Get 'em all the hell out. Out out out!
Jul 22, 2016 1:44 AM

Jun 2016
I saw this yesterday on a hungarian site but I thought it was just the admin posting his regular bullshit but apparently not.Stabbing a child is immediate electric chair in my book, and the reason(as if any reason could justify what he did) given is just fucking BS.Thank fuck our vice-prez is against letting these fuckers flood in, I don't care if even only a small percentage of them are like this(which is not true), they should stab their own kind not innocent mothers and their children.
Jul 22, 2016 1:49 AM

Feb 2015
Give him a one-way trip to the centre point of Antarctica, and send along anyone who agreed with his actions.
Jul 22, 2016 1:51 AM

Mar 2016
"it's not the ismal, neither the coloreds, just an insane, lonely attacker, pls stay good liberal sheep"
Jul 22, 2016 2:39 AM

Jun 2016
Dave8814 said:
"it's not the ismal, neither the coloreds, just an insane, lonely attacker, pls stay good liberal sheep"

"He's just a conflicted young man, he's got his own problems you know?Leave him be you damn nazis."
Jul 22, 2016 2:41 AM

Mar 2016
Erg_Orgy said:
Dave8814 said:

"He's just a conflicted young man, he's got his own problems you know?Leave him be you damn nazis."

"He is desperated, because we, the evil, nazi, racist whites did'nt let him to live in our country. It's our fault"
Jul 22, 2016 2:43 AM

Jan 2011
Called Mohamed, what a surprise .
Jul 22, 2016 5:30 AM

Mar 2014
>Mohammed

At this point I am more surprised when it's not a Muslim than when it is

It's sad, really
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 22, 2016 5:35 AM
Feb 2014
Religion of peace, enough said.
Jul 22, 2016 5:39 AM

Jun 2016
Nico- said:
Religion of peace, enough said.

The only peace for infidels is death #nowwherearemyvirgins
Jul 22, 2016 5:40 AM

Aug 2013
Those troublesome saracens...
Jul 22, 2016 6:29 AM

Jul 2015
Comic_Sans said:
>Mohammed

At this point I am more surprised when it's not a Muslim than when it is

It's sad, really

Well if you want I can guide you around Paris suburbs. You'll see our beautiful white suburbs with rich mayors who are expert in evading taxes, right next to ethnic shanty towns or disgusting suburbs left to rot for decades. I said it already but who would care about the rules of a country that treats you like an animal?

We could also talk about the impact of the creation of Israel or the Cold War in Middle East.
Jul 22, 2016 8:26 AM

Jun 2008
Anyone really thought it was NOT gonna be a Muslim?

Please...
Jul 22, 2016 8:31 AM

Nov 2008
This is what happens when there is no balance in politics and immigration policies that are too open.

Jul 22, 2016 8:32 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Should have fucked them instead then

Idiot
Jul 22, 2016 8:52 AM

Jan 2015
Everything that's not hijab is "scantily dressed" to these people. I really doubt that 8 year old kid dressed like a street whore.
Jul 22, 2016 8:53 AM

Jul 2016
Disgusting, its only getting worse it seems.
Jul 22, 2016 9:07 AM

Nov 2015
The Moroccan-born attacker has a police record for petty crimes over the past 15 years

The Nice attack culprit had a history too.

Remind me why the Europeans are retarded enough to take ill-disciplined, uneducated, cunts again?
Jul 22, 2016 9:11 AM

May 2010
Sounds like Jack is back.
Jul 22, 2016 9:17 AM

Jun 2016
Trance said:
The Moroccan-born attacker has a police record for petty crimes over the past 15 years

Remind me why the Europeans are retarded enough to take ill-disciplined, uneducated, cunts again?

Not all of us thankfully, the only good decision our vice president has ever made was not letting in these tosspots by the thousands.They either adapt to our culture or fuck right off.
Jul 22, 2016 9:25 AM

Mar 2016
AllenVonStein said:
French woman and her three young daughters were seriously wounded in a knife attack at an Alpine resort on Tuesday by a man who reportedly complained that they were scantily dressed.

The man was arrested after the attack at the Alpine resort of Garde-Colombe, near Laragne, in southern France.

The youngest girl, aged 8, was rushed to hospital in Grenoble with a punctured lung

The attacker, named as Mohamed B, 37, "may have acted out of religious motives", French television channel TF1 reported.

Despite the prosecutor's denial, TF1 reported that he was angry that the girls were wearing shorts.

Src

-----------------------------------------------------------
that's pretty bad

That's the "Religion of Peace" for you.
When are the French going to put their foot down and say enough is enough?
How many more people have to die? How many more people have to be victimized before they finally do something about these radical migrants who have decided to destroy their country?
And I'm not trying to be rude or racist or anything, but this has happened WAY to many times in the same place by the same type of people. I'm really sick of these things happening and then no consequences or precautions being enacted.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2016 9:27 AM

Aug 2012
I see a lot of dogs barking in this thread.
Jul 22, 2016 9:41 AM

Oct 2015
I don't know if any of you guys've seen it, but, everything is always happening in France. (accesoraly Belgium)
When they're in Germany, they're super useful because the Germans are getting older and they don't have any manpower left, so they use the immigrants as a replacement. In England, they wanna get out from the E.U. but the only problem they have with immigrants is at the border, not letting them in. (though I understand why they do it). In Italy, they end up in the famous villages with 100 year old people, helping them, so they appear like angels. Eastern European countries sure get their bunch of migrants, but they only pass by! so who cares?
And they all gather up in France for some reason, getting jobs, while unemployment is rising, and hidden in the masses, terrorists coming back from training in Syria, either to carry out their mass-murder plan, or to preach the Djihad to other people in the country.

At least, as of now, I kinda get the feeling that we get most of the problems for us. I may be wrong, and I'm sure tons of problems are happening in localities everywhere in Europe, not only in France, but, this is how I perceive it.
Jul 22, 2016 9:49 AM

Jun 2016
biguest said:
I don't know if any of you guys've seen it, but, everything is always happening in France. (accesoraly Belgium)
When they're in Germany, they're super useful because the Germans are getting older and they don't have any manpower left, so they use the immigrants as a replacement. In England, they wanna get out from the E.U. but the only problem they have with immigrants is at the border, not letting them in. (though I understand why they do it). In Italy, they end up in the famous villages with 100 year old people, helping them, so they appear like angels. Eastern European countries sure get their bunch of migrants, but they only pass by! so who cares?
And they all gather up in France for some reason, getting jobs, while unemployment is rising, and hidden in the masses, terrorists coming back from training in Syria, either to carry out their mass-murder plan, or to preach the Djihad to other people in the country.

At least, as of now, I kinda get the feeling that we get most of the problems for us. I may be wrong, and I'm sure tons of problems are happening in localities everywhere in Europe, not only in France, but, this is how I perceive it.

You're right about almost everything there except Germany, plenty of shit happens there(not just that New Year's eve incident in Köln) too, the Belgium-France-Germany triangle is the worst place to be at in that regard.
Jul 22, 2016 9:58 AM

Jul 2015
biguest said:

Les attentats chez nous viennent plus de français enfants d'immigrés que de djihadistes migrants. En gros d'après moi le problème c'est qu'on a laissé sciemment pourrir des villes entières. On a poussé les populations issues de l'immigration dans des ghettos en périphérie de nos centre-villes, on les a encouragé à s'enfermer dans un communautarisme glauque pour qu'ils ne viennent pas gâcher notre paysage, et maintenant on s'étonne que beaucoup ne se sentent pas français. Il suffit de faire un tour de la banlieue parisienne pour constater que c'est bien rangé par ethnies et classes sociales, propre, efficace.
Jul 22, 2016 10:02 AM

Oct 2015
Clebardman said:
Les attentats chez nous viennent plus de français enfants d'immigrés que de djihadistes migrants. En gros d'après moi le problème c'est qu'on a laissé sciemment pourrir des villes entières. On a poussé les populations issues de l'immigration dans des ghettos en périphérie de nos centre-villes, on les a encouragé à s'enfermer dans un communautarisme glauque pour qu'ils ne viennent pas gâcher notre paysage, et maintenant on s'étonne que beaucoup ne se sentent pas français. Il suffit de faire un tour de la banlieue parisienne pour constater que c'est bien rangé par ethnies et classes sociales, propre, efficace.

Je suis completement d'accord. D'autant que si c'est pas le djihadisme, c'est le traffic de drogue...
biguestJul 22, 2016 10:05 AM
Jul 22, 2016 10:18 AM

Nov 2015
TShady said:
Trance said:

Because they're people like you, lol.

I don't recall murdering someone.
Jul 22, 2016 10:46 AM

May 2010
TShady said:
Trance said:

I don't recall murdering someone.

That's coz you probably haven't? You don't have to murder someone to be ill-disciplined, uneducated, and a cunt. And I was saying you're like the Europeans anyway, but now I think about it, you might as well be a cunt too.

Sounds like the true words of an honor killing sociopath to me. Can't look past peoples flaws can you? Or maybe the way they dress?
Jul 22, 2016 10:59 AM

May 2010
TShady said:
Thrashinuva said:

Sounds like the true words of an honor killing sociopath to me. Can't look past peoples flaws can you? Or maybe the way they dress?

This is irrelevant to the topic, loool, but whatever.
You wouldn't believe me, but I'm a pacifist and a European. Yeah, I can't look past people's flaws, but that's why I'm shady. And who the hell actually cares about the way people dress, except those retarded Muslims in France who can't mind their own business.
Btw, you shouldn't make killing seem like a joke. It's serious and you know it.

Jokes can be serious too.

Since I turned it into a joke, you realized where you actually stood in all of this. You wouldn't have been able to do so if I tried to drive it straight home, you would have resisted. But since it could be humorous, it wasn't a serious issue that you focus on peoples flaws. It's humorous, it still makes you human, it's not a huge deal, thus you can admit it.

And because of that we can have a more serious conversation.

"You shouldn't make x a joke".

Nothing is untouchable in the world of humor, and the world is better for it. People can become more humble.

Tell me: If that killer had instead looked at those two women and laughed, do you think he would have killed them?
Jul 22, 2016 11:07 AM

May 2010
TShady said:
Nope, he woulda raped em.
Btw, that last line in the last post from me about killing was a joke, and you seem like a person who dislikes me. I wonder why?

I have no idea who you are.

And that's leaping to conclusions about raping.
Jul 22, 2016 11:13 AM

Oct 2015
Thrashinuva said:
Tell me: If that killer had instead looked at those two women and laughed, do you think he would have killed them?

Sometime you'd better quit laughing and face reality. Not that I despise humour.
But the situation can be also turn in the opposite way: "If when that killer tried to kill them, they'd laughed, do you think they would've had more chance to survive?"
Jul 22, 2016 11:13 AM

Nov 2015
TShady is the quintessential tumblr-tier SJW. Precisely the cancer which is infecting Europe right now lmao.
Jul 22, 2016 11:16 AM
Feb 2014
Trance said:

The pressing need to be "tolerant" and "progressive" for the sake of congratulating themselves through unhealthy altruism and false empathy.

It's an epidemic that the EU is pushing onto the member states. Brexit was a step in the right direction.
Jul 22, 2016 11:18 AM
Feb 2014
TShady said:
Trance said:

Because they're people like you, lol.

Yeah Trance, stop killing antinatalists on CD
Jul 22, 2016 11:34 AM

Mar 2014
Clebardman said:
Well if you want I can guide you around Paris suburbs. You'll see our beautiful white suburbs with rich mayors who are expert in evading taxes, right next to ethnic shanty towns or disgusting suburbs left to rot for decades. I said it already but who would care about the rules of a country that treats you like an animal?

We could also talk about the impact of the creation of Israel or the Cold War in Middle East.
Clebardman said:
Yeah, I am well aware of the fact that French politicians have been fucking around when it comes to immigration politics for decades now, just like Swedish politicians (although I haven't been following French politics as much since I don't live there), which is why I believe that, once this Islamic terrorism shit fest has been dealt with and more competent people who actually understand that you can't just have a "laissez-faire" attitude when it comes to integrating people from different cultures – especially from such backwards cultures as the Middle Eastern ones – the people who indirectly caused this mess should be held responsible for their actions (if possible, some of them might be dead)
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 22, 2016 11:57 AM

Oct 2015
There already have been the same problem with the E.U.. Accepting 10 Eastern European countries in the Union in 2004 was a complete mess. The situation was not really good before, but this completely finished beheading E.U.'s situation. Now migrants can get in freely, doors are wide open, and the initial economical stability that should've resulted from the E.U. is now unatainable, since these countries will never be able to catch up to the living standards of Western European countries. I'm sorry to say this Erg_Orgy, but that is true.
Jul 22, 2016 1:01 PM

Aug 2013
"may have been religiously motivated"

These people come from cultures that think its "opps!" when they decapitate a child who they thought was a child soldier. Meanwhile 99% of our culture wouldn't even fucking consider decapitating a fucking child for any reason let alone "We thought he was a child soldier" its all fucked up and they're inviting this culture and people into a civilized western society. What do they think is going to happen.

Meanwhile people are confused why these communities of people see themselves as their nationality second and hate it because everyone's taught nationality guilt. That pride in nations is evil, that pride is disgusting also they allow whole communities to be isolationist because our culture demands we respect other cultures regardless. So they create gated communities where they spread hatred for the outsider in their own countries. If we're going multi culture then force everyone to integrate with each other.
No solo religion schools, no solo culture areas and no tolerance of outdated social and religious practices either. Liberals can debate its ethics whilst safe from this kind of bullshit all they want but atleast it will be safe.

Then again what do I know im just a Nazi.
SpooksJul 22, 2016 1:13 PM
Jul 22, 2016 1:28 PM

May 2010
biguest said:
Thrashinuva said:

Sometime you'd better quit laughing and face reality. Not that I despise humour.
But the situation can be also turn in the opposite way: "If when that killer tried to kill them, they'd laughed, do you think they would've had more chance to survive?"

No argument against this.
Jul 22, 2016 2:21 PM

Nov 2011
I find this video to be very relevant here.

This was made after the Charlie Hebdo attacks.
Jul 22, 2016 3:00 PM
Sep 2015
biguest said:
There already have been the same problem with the E.U.. Accepting 10 Eastern European countries in the Union in 2004 was a complete mess. The situation was not really good before, but this completely finished beheading E.U.'s situation. Now migrants can get in freely, doors are wide open, and the initial economical stability that should've resulted from the E.U. is now unatainable, since these countries will never be able to catch up to the living standards of Western European countries. I'm sorry to say this Erg_Orgy, but that is true.

Lol if you believe EU accepted us out of good will you're mistaken. EU took over my country's economy after joining in. Most big companies around here are foreign (mainly German and Austrian and yeah French) and who do you think gets the profits? Not us, that's for sure.
Not to mention a lot of young well-trained Romanians leave country to study/work in EU (and don't give the 'Romanians are uneducated' bullshit Well ain't that nice? My country pays 12 years to educate these kids and you get the benefits while we get what remains here meaning old, narrow-minded people. Not that's not how it works, in EU rich countries get richer and poor countries stay poor.
(I'm not going to pretend my country is a saint or that it doesn't have its fair share of rotten apples, a lot of which end up in your country as well, but if you think EU is doing my country a benefit, I say think twice).
Erg_Orgy said:

Not all of us thankfully, the only good decision our vice president has ever made was not letting in these tosspots by the thousands.They either adapt to our culture or fuck right off.

(too stressed to sleep)
We don't even need the government (even though they're just as bitchy anyhow) because we have gypsies!! I'm not even kidding but there was this group of Syrian refugees at Romania's south border and we hosted them temporarily in a refugee camp and gypsies started lurking around the camp trying to cheat and steal the Syrians and guess what? After two days all of them turned tails and crossed the border back to Bulgaria saying they don't want to deal with our shit.
Jul 23, 2016 1:40 AM

Jun 2016
TiaDee said:

Erg_Orgy said:

(too stressed to sleep)
We don't even need the government (even though they're just as bitchy anyhow) because we have gypsies!! I'm not even kidding but there was this group of Syrian refugees at Romania's south border and we hosted them temporarily in a refugee camp and gypsies started lurking around the camp trying to cheat and steal the Syrians and guess what? After two days all of them turned tails and crossed the border back to Bulgaria saying they don't want to deal with our shit.

Loooool our gypsies got the refugees over the Austrian border for huge amounts of cash, there were probably more gypsies at our borders than refugees.Who knew that bunch actually had some use for once.
Jul 23, 2016 1:40 AM

Oct 2015
TiaDee said:
Lol if you believe EU accepted us out of good will you're mistaken.
I didn't say this.
TiaDee said:
Not to mention a lot of young well-trained Romanians leave country to study/work in EU (and don't give the 'Romanians are uneducated' bullshit.
I didn't give you this either...
TiaDee said:
Most big companies around here are foreign (mainly German and Austrian and yeah French) and who do you think gets the profits? Not us, that's for sure.
TiaDee said:
Not that's not how it works, in EU rich countries get richer and poor countries stay poor.
Now that's not how it works either... The countries have nothing to do with this, you've said it yourself, everything's to do with big companies. Whatever the country they are from, most of the big companies go offshore, and surely do not stay in their original country. Western european countries do not get richer, it's the companies, and on their side, the countries, have more and more trouble keeping the balance straight, poor people are getting poorer, and rich people (who are the head of the big companies) are getting richer beyond imagination.
TiaDee said:
(I'm not going to pretend my country is a saint or that it doesn't have its fair share of rotten apples, a lot of which end up in your country as well, but if you think EU is doing my country a benefit, I say think twice).
Now, I purposedly said it was a 'mess' (an 'error' if you prefer) because it was a bullshit idea from any angle you look at it from. Our companies go to make profit elsewhere because they think our level of taxes is too good for them (same for insanely rich people), unemployment rises, economic growth is inexistant ; and you get your bunch of problems too (which you mentioned yourself). That's why it is an error, because nobody gets anything good from it (not the people, not the countries), only the big companies. A solution could have been to stabilize the situation in the former E.U. and then accept other countries, but with exemplar acceptation standards. For all of the E.U. countries to be closer to a par situation between them, and avoiding the one we're in now.
biguestJul 23, 2016 1:44 AM
Jul 23, 2016 9:11 AM

Sep 2015
Fkn 'ell, this keeps on happening and still no one does anything about it. Attacking children too, do these people have no morals or something?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.