Forum Settings
Forums

How does it feel like to have a girlfriend ?

New
Jul 19, 2016 6:47 AM

Aug 2013
I'm a 22 year old 3/10 and never had a girlfriend

How does it feel to take a walk in the park embracing each others hands ?

How does it feel like to wake up with your arm beneath your lover's hair while you can smell her perfume ?

How does it feel like to be face to face with your soul mate in a restaurant, or enjoying a movie together ?

How does it feel like to be able to talk to someone about your problems and to have someone that can give you a hug whenever you are sad ?

How does it feel like to love and have somebody who loves you ?

I'm starting to become desperate and I'm crying even now while writing this

Nobody will ever cry over my deathbed once I leave this world

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 19, 2016 7:13 AM

May 2014
I mean 3/10 means you gotta have some kinda deformation imo or are crippled.
Anyway dont worry were all single here, so you can escape reality and join the festival.
I've been here way too long...
Jul 19, 2016 7:38 AM

Oct 2015
Don't worry OP, we're all like you here (Except the ones who like to brag being with someone, but they're a minority we should ignore)
We can all cry together

Jul 19, 2016 7:48 AM

Nov 2008
Stressful, it can be great, warm, and sweet if you find the right person but the odds are against you.

Jul 19, 2016 7:51 AM
Jul 2018
Pretty much what @Hoppy said.

It also depends on you (and the reason you've been single for so long). Could you possibly be a complete dick? Then you won't enjoy being with her. Are you anti-social? Then you would find yourself being overly self conscious and paranoid. Etc. Honestly, be alone forever dude. Don't wanna get in trouble for abuse.
Jul 19, 2016 8:00 AM

Jul 2016
Awesome! Well, never had one, either, but we're really really close.

Until she started to ignore me. Feels like shit. Worse than shit imo. It's okay OP. No need to be feel desperate. I'm as happy now as when I was close with her.

Also, gimme your name and date of death. I'll cry for you.
Jul 19, 2016 8:19 AM

Jan 2015
are you can't be serious.....

Jul 19, 2016 8:34 AM

Sep 2014
I actually did that first thing although we are not official.

at first I thought that holding hands would be too soon, but I really wanted to hold her hand, so I went for it, and she accepted mine. <3 felt really nice and soft.
Jul 19, 2016 9:22 AM

Sep 2014
It's the best, really. Actually, I never really seeked love, to be honest, whenever I seriously thought about this kind of thing, it seemed tiresome and not worth it.
But love found us, @Lyree and me, and really, it's just the best. When you're in love every little thing done together makes you happy, even something like holding hands feels so good. I love my GF.
Jul 19, 2016 9:51 AM

Nov 2015
Not that special. Trust me.
I mean yeah, I haven't slept (as in literally fallen asleep) with someone yet and I definitely haven't met my 'soul mate' either but according to my personal experience, it hasn't ever been that special really. In fact it kinda becomes a pain in the ass towards the end..
Jul 19, 2016 9:58 AM

Jul 2012
Well its like having a guy friend but a girl instead Id wager.
Jul 19, 2016 10:17 AM

Nov 2009
I'm sorry that this is weighing on you so much. There are many people who don't meet someone who is right for them until later in life. Don't worry about looks, either. You say 3/10, but most people think they are uglier than they are. Besides, if someone isn't willing to be with you because of your level of attractiveness, they are not worth your time. There are a lot of people out there that think they need to be with a 10, but what really matters is the kind of person you are. Be good to people, make good choices for yourself, make a solid attempt to be well-rounded and interesting, and there will be someone out there for you. There are a lot of people out there that find people attractive based on their personality (often called pansexual, but I don't think I'm a true pansexual, anyways). In other words, the more they love the kind of person you are, the more attractive you are to them. Don't worry about looks. If it's a weight issue, it's important to feel comfortable in your own skin. Either learn to accept yourself or make a change. Eat healthier and work out. Make changes slowly so it's not so easy to give up.

The last thing I'll say is that you should consider talking to someone about this, like a therapist. I was nervous to do therapy for my own depression, but it turned out not to be a big deal at all. It's very helpful and will help you gain more self-confidence. The major thing here is not to get you a girlfriend, but to be comfortable being by yourself. It's totally great to want a girlfriend, but it's most important to find fulfillment on your own, especially since not everyone meets their soulmate. Keep your chin up, dude! Everything will work out! :D
Jul 19, 2016 10:29 AM

Dec 2014
Dating someone seriously, never been. There are a lot of false/stupid people in the world, so it may be normal, ppl gotta open their heart... always judging apparence or something.
But besides that, it's kinda cool and weird lol
FragMentizedJul 19, 2016 10:32 AM
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Jul 19, 2016 11:01 AM

Jan 2015

I have never done this.

How does it feel like to wake up with your arm beneath your lover's hair while you can smell her perfume ?

Hot, arm is dead, she don't smell bad but she don't smell that good. Though my first girlfriend smelled the best. It was the shampoo though. Also, none of them wore perfume.

How does it feel like to be face to face with your soul mate in a restaurant, or enjoying a movie together ?

Like having dinner with friends or family.

How does it feel like to be able to talk to someone about your problems and to have someone that can give you a hug whenever you are sad ?

I don't need to talk about my problems usually. The hugs are extremely good at reducing stress. Having a partner produces a lot of stress too though so it kind of cancels out.

A very reassuring feeling. Though, I've yet to trust any of my girlfriends as much as my best friends or family.
Jul 19, 2016 11:16 AM
Jul 2018
It can be nice to have an SO to be with you and experience life as you do...it feels bittersweet sometimes though because with any relationship people can get tired of eachother but if she's you're soulmate then you ride the waves bruh.
Jul 19, 2016 11:19 AM

Aug 2015
I never had one but I don't think it is that special , i think having a girlfriend feels normal I guess idk really
Jul 19, 2016 11:26 AM
Jul 2018
Sherlupin said:

(All my personal experiences, so might be different for you)

Well I've never taken a girl and held her hands through a park...but your hands definitely get sweaty and might change ways how you guys hold hands sometimes....

Never got this far, just remember taking a nap on a girl and it was okay.

Well if you face to face, a movie is not what you want to do, restaurant can be great if you can hold a conversation or hit it off. Could be a drag / quiet if not much is said...

It's comforting to have someone there to hug and stuff, I mean if you eventually truly love her.... then it might be something more than comforting

Well my love was infatuated love on both sides...was a blast for the first few weeks then just fell apart the next month.... true love, I've yet to experience...

Why don't you get outside more and talk to girls (girls that you know you have a chance with) and try to see if you can arrange like a quick coffee date or something for tomorrow.
Jul 19, 2016 12:13 PM

Apr 2015
reading this thread is giving me the sads
Jul 19, 2016 12:57 PM

Dec 2015
I never had a girlfriend until I was 24. Now I have the lovely otaku girlfriend i never dreamed i would have, and we've been hapy for almost 3 years. So don't give up even though it might take some time.

As for how it feels, honestly don't think that things like holding hands in a park or sleeping together are as "magical" as it seems watching romance movies or anime. Sure it's all sweet moments, but to me what matters the most in a relationship is having someone to share the moments of joy or sadness.
Jul 19, 2016 1:41 PM

Aug 2013
if you enjoy listening to problems you care nothing about, being wrapped in drama 24-7, getting bitched at for looking at other bitches & being expected to go places & do shit you don't want to. then you'll love it.

then theirs the whole: meet my parents thing which i personally despise as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2016 4:33 PM

Sep 2007
Soft, smooth, warm...maybe kinda salty?

P.S. You don't need a girlfriend in order to do any of what you posted.

Jul 19, 2016 4:51 PM

Jul 2016
It's extremely overrated, dude. All it ends up doing in the end is hurting.

Was it the shyness in my soul that made me lonely just like you? No one noticed I was there, when I walked into the room.

-Freddie Mercury
Jul 19, 2016 4:56 PM
Oct 2014
Rolfe said:
It's extremely overrated, dude. All it ends up doing in the end is hurting.

Humans work like this; By the damage they will become wiser. Sad but true.

Jul 19, 2016 5:09 PM

Jan 2014
Sherlupin said:

Damn man, what wrong I've done to you, stop cutting the onions... T.T
Jul 19, 2016 6:16 PM

May 2014
It feels like I'm living my yuri life, at last

-Parks are boring, hot and full of children. Pass

-Do you want her to smell your pits? That's gross bruh

-The overwhelming strictness of society on LGBT couples to the point that it's a depressing attempt to even believe the outside world will be accepting

-I have a good momma too, that's two shoulders to cry on

-At this point in a relationship it becomes more of a calmness rather then a adrenaline rush, but gg

Semi-serious answers posted here by yours truly
Jul 19, 2016 6:47 PM
Jul 2018
Surprisingly, having a girlfriend didn't increase my value as a human being (damn, I thought it would lol). But despite the fact I feel that other types of love are far more important than romantic love, it's nice being with someone that wants to make you happy too
Jul 19, 2016 6:48 PM

Mar 2015
one very easy to answer answer it feels like anime duh
Jul 19, 2016 7:07 PM

Jun 2015
Goodness, you make it sound like a girlfriend is a perfect soulmate. They're not.
Jul 19, 2016 7:16 PM

Dec 2012
Well relationships are basically stress simulators. To solve your problem OP just find a fuckbuddy or a prostitute OP. Easy to find, especially for ugly people. Just don't expect your name to ever be brought up in their conversations. You don't need a relationship you're probably a little lonely.

Jul 19, 2016 7:23 PM
Jul 2018
It's most likely boring as hell and both time/money consuming.
Anyone who says otherwise is just a lonely dependent person who probably still lives in their parents basement because they're too afraid to be alone out in the "world".
Being single is great. You can do whatever the fuck you want without having to care about what your "beloved insignificant other" has to say.
Jul 19, 2016 8:38 PM

Apr 2013
Have you ever felt the sensation of your wallet disappearing?

There's your answer.

On a real note, find a good girlfriend, one whose company you actually enjoy. If you think about them and think about putting up with them instead, that relationship probably was never meant to last anyways.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jul 19, 2016 9:21 PM

Jan 2015
U won't dare to be 24 hours standby driver

la critique de l'intention pure
Jul 19, 2016 9:48 PM

Jan 2013
Not everyone you date is your soulmate. On another note at least you don't have to worry about commitment for now.
Jul 20, 2016 5:53 AM

Apr 2009
Sherlupin said:

if you kill yourself right now, your parents will

on a more serious note (tho the above is also 100% factual) @ everyone being like 'being alone is great' - guys get real, 99.9% of normally developed human beings would want to date someone if they haven't done so by the age of 22. i'm mostly assuming op isn't serious anyway, but this kinda response comes up every time someone makes a thread like this and i'm amazed every time
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jul 20, 2016 6:16 AM

May 2009
Y'know it torally depends on the girl, they all differ so experiences will always be different.
Jul 20, 2016 6:28 PM

May 2014
Imaishi said:
It's the best, really. Actually, I never really seeked love, to be honest, whenever I seriously thought about this kind of thing, it seemed tiresome and not worth it.
But love found us, @Lyree and me, and really, it's just the best. When you're in love every little thing done together makes you happy, even something like holding hands feels so good. I love my GF.

This is pretty much how it is for me. Almost word for word, really.
Jul 20, 2016 6:40 PM

Dec 2013
Sherlupin said:

i'll make you life simple. google TheRedPill its a subreddit thread.

Syrup-
Trust me when I give you this profound answer:
It's shit.

Jul 20, 2016 6:42 PM

Mar 2014
Like being with someone who gives bad hand jobs
Eat Me
Jul 20, 2016 6:51 PM

Apr 2013
Ever had an empty wallet before? Yeah, like that.
Jul 20, 2016 8:11 PM

Sep 2012
Don't worry, OP. I was like you when I was 22.

Now I'm 23 and haven't changed a bit.
Jul 21, 2016 11:23 PM

Oct 2015
I'm 20 years old and never had one, I don't care to as I love being single and having free time.
Jul 21, 2016 11:25 PM
Aug 2012

Jul 22, 2016 12:01 AM
Jul 2018
Who needs a girlfriend when you have 2D waifus
Jul 22, 2016 12:14 AM

Mar 2011
I'm going to say it feels alot like it does with any relationship when you're busy, time consuming. But hey, it usually comes with benefits ;) lol
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Jul 22, 2016 5:11 PM
Mar 2015
You need to start giving less of a shit.
Jul 22, 2016 5:26 PM
Jul 2016
you can't cuddle with a picture

and dakimakuras can't emulate the sensation of a real grill
Jul 22, 2016 5:40 PM
May 2015
Ehh... I'd say it depends.
All my relationships were stressful although the first one wasn't as much.
Maybe I just haven't met the right person, idk.
Jul 22, 2016 6:14 PM

May 2016
Nyarlathothep said:
Don't worry OP, we're all like you here (Except the ones who like to brag being with someone, but they're a minority we should ignore)
We can all cry together

Mooncake said:

is that suppose to be red from pokemon but as a chick?
Jul 22, 2016 8:17 PM

Apr 2016
To all desperate guys out there:

A girlfriend won't fix your problems in life. She'll make you smile, love, cry, whatever, until you break up, and you end up being more depressed when you ever saw! Fix your lives, enjoy it, join a sports club, read a good book, just make something of yourself... If you are finally happy without a girlfriend, you won't struggle to get one.
Honestly, nothing is more unattractive than a desperate guy. Nobody wants to be together with a social wreck, prioritize your life first, then you can take care for a second one.
If you rely on someone you'll never become happy, a healthy relationship is two people, living their own life, together...

By the way, don't lower your own value only because you don't look "good". That is a really subjective opinion and if you don't accept your appearance, you won't become self confident which is actually way more attractive, than a shy guy who is looking "good".

Just my 2 cents...

#sokawaiixd
Jul 23, 2016 5:23 AM

May 2015
For a while, it shuts down your brain and lets you just enjoy life. You know that whatever band things happen, the girlfriend/boyfriend is a port in a storm. It's someone to laugh with, philosophize with and just do something together. It's a deep level of connection.

I miss it.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Have you ever put someone on the 'Ignored Users' list?

Thy-Veseveia - May 7

27 by DesuMaiden »»
44 seconds ago

Poll: » do godzilla or any other kaiju actually exist irl?

FruitPunchBaka - 11 hours ago

14 by DesuMaiden »»
2 minutes ago

» Have you ever experienced something scary, disturbing, or unsettling?

SaltyCookie - Yesterday

17 by DesuMaiden »»
7 minutes ago

» Lonely Teens Are Making "Friends" With AIs

deg - May 11

26 by DesuMaiden »»
9 minutes ago

» Have you ever been falsely accused of anything? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - May 1

64 by Noboru »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.