Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2016 5:38 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm new OP song is alright.

So much for the cultural festival anymore..all hell just broke loose. Enemy pilot's mech has a strange design imo and it feels like Ouma really is struggling in his fight this time. Decent action overall this episode imo. That cliffhanger kinda scares me D:

Eh, the new ED song is okay but I liked the previous one better.
Jul 7, 2016 6:12 AM

Apr 2010
This was a very exciting episode with lot's of action.
And i liked the way the princess was fighting tho it seems her ally wasn't helping her much.
The camera brat really needs a good beating after what he didn't, he pretty much needed one the entire anime but now he really deserves it.
Jul 7, 2016 7:01 AM

May 2015
.... Camera guy didn't die... If only the UN soldier didn't save him... I think this guy is probably the only "thing" that's really bothering me in this show.

Other than that, this was one hell of an episode with lots of great action. That mysterious masked person that we saw in the previous OP appeared. I really loved the teamwork they put to defeat the enemies. Kennosuke is just barely hanging in there....

Great new OP and ED as well. I'm excited for next episode.
ReverberateJul 7, 2016 7:12 AM

Jul 7, 2016 7:55 AM

Sep 2015
From this episode confirm the Onis are not being controlled, but brainwashed and implanted with a new memory/character.

Seriously that camera kid piss me off big time in this episode.
valvravetruthJul 7, 2016 8:12 AM
Jul 7, 2016 10:36 AM

Dec 2013
I think it was somewhat implied when Kenousuke fought the other one. He mentioned seeing him in the castle, but the guy had no idea what he was talking about.

And yeah, camera boy needs to die, or at least get mauled.... grievously so. He doesn't deserve all those soldiers and people putting their lives on the line just so he can get his view count up. I wouldn't mind volunteering to shoot him in the head myself at this point in time.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 7, 2016 4:04 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty intense new episode. New OP is good but I liked the previous one better. In the other hand, I like the new ED better. So they brainwash people they pick up and give them new personalities. Pretty excited for next ep. Hopefully Ken doesn't die from blood loss lol
Jul 7, 2016 8:01 PM
Jul 2014
this episode was interesting. If nothing else, i'm surprised that the production of the GAUS hasn't been shifted into high gear given that it's the only weapon proven to be of any use against Elfidolg's geoframes.

some salient points:
1. lack of tactical preparation on the part of the UN seems, at this point, stupid. You have a society of slave-warriors looking to do harm to your planet and you aren't mass-producing the only weapon proven to be able to defeat them.....why?

2.why didn't the UN simply bombard the gravity lift with cruise missiles? It's already been proven that the geoframes have to partially deactivate their own gravity systems in order to use the lift.

3. Yuki-hime certainly seems to have it in for Kennosuke, much more so than the others. Of note is that, like the other Elifdolg warriors, she has that red glow in her eyes, whereas kennosuke does not. It has, further, been demonstrated that the nanites used for controlling the Geoframes have the ability to rapidly heal. It follows that, among the nanites' abilities would be a subtle form of mental tethering, a sort of brainwashing where subjects still have free will, but are bound to serve the purposes of Elfildolg.

4. Further, given Yukihime's transformation, we can assume that either a) Kennosuke was freed of their control by some means or b) that, per the cactus mechanism, Elifldolg operates as a society of warrior-slaves, whereby subjects are abducted from potential invasion targets to be trained as warriors and then sent back as infiltrators. Given the ability of nanites to rapidly heal targets, it is also likely that the confer a form of immortality.

5. the man with the demon mask is more than likely the female lead's father.
Jul 7, 2016 10:05 PM
Dec 2011
I highly doubt they can mass-producing a giant robot in short time, and it seems when the robot use gravity lift alone is way faster than bunch of robots use gravity lift at the same time.
Jul 8, 2016 3:06 AM

May 2013
Camera kid is really annoying now.
It is your right to chase that fight or whatever, but if danger comes to you, protect yourself dammit.
and it is very frustating when he don't say thanks or some gratitude to soldier who saved him and just realize 'ah, he's human too'.
so all this time you think he is alien or some NPC, kid?
megmicaJul 8, 2016 3:11 AM
Jul 8, 2016 5:27 AM

Apr 2014
ok ken that princess red eyes is fake please estay with yukina she is worried about you bakaaaaaaaaaaaa

good new op is good
Jul 8, 2016 2:42 PM

Feb 2015
That camera guy should be beaten to death with his camera. Great action this week, it seems we don't know who is the real bad guys in all of this.
Jul 8, 2016 2:55 PM

Jul 2010
Camera guy...please just die. Anyways this was a good follow-up episode from last week.
Jul 8, 2016 4:29 PM

Jul 2015
The OP and ED is much better than before. Yukina is becoming more useful, Sophie is becoming more kind and Ken needs to go to the hospital.

There's something wrong with the camera guy. He had no reaction to the soldier who saved him and wasn't scared when the princess was running towards him. Even Akagi thought that was messed up. Maybe he's a sociopath or something? I'd love it if the anime explores what's going through his mind because so far, he's pretty apathetic and only cares about how much views he can get.
Jul 8, 2016 11:29 PM
Feb 2015
Damn this episode was intense !!! Idk why but I get the feeling the demons arent the real enemy here and the demon who protected Ken was actually Yukinas father or someone who knows him.

Still wondering why the hell does this have a 6.95, I don't take Mal's rating serious but for reals this anime has proven to be amazing so at least it should be around a 7.9 :/
NoNameNoName000Jul 8, 2016 11:32 PM
Jul 8, 2016 11:44 PM

Jan 2015
New OP and new ED, it means a new "beginning". LOL
That's it Kennosuke, you don't have much time. You need to heal yourself and seek Princess to ask for her explanation PRONTO.
Even so...
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 9, 2016 12:07 AM
Jul 2016
I think the camera kid adds to the show. I think that out off all the char he will be the one that never gets killed, they can drop a bomb and he would record it and still live.
Jul 9, 2016 2:15 AM
Jul 2018
Phew God. That was a very strong start of the 2nd cour, if you ask me. Fights are awesome in this episode, I enjoyed them to fullest.

I'm convinced to some degree that Ouma's memories 've been brainwashed. The truth is most likely so opposite of what we know.
Jul 9, 2016 3:46 AM

Oct 2012
Interesting, it seems like the thought that these people are being brainwashed rather than controlled is a valid thought now.
Yukina x Ken is getting stormy with the princess entering the fray, and frankly I just want everyone to sit down together, have some tea or something and just get everything straight xD

But altogether a very strong start for the second half and I'm excited to see more action like this!
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jul 9, 2016 5:09 AM

Dec 2015
After the first half of the middle double episode "lack" of action, it was obvious this one would be full mecha battle. Still interesting thanks to the informations delivered and somewhat pleasant.

3.5+/5

@OG-Kizaru Sometimes, a character will survive against any odd despite everything he sets himself in, just to get his fated death ultimately.
Jul 9, 2016 5:24 AM

Feb 2014
Camera guy, show some sort of emotion damn it! He didn't have any fear of 'Yukihime' charging at him and even though a UN soldier bravely took the blow for him and left a nasty wound on his leg, the camera guy didn't show any sympathy, surprise or atonement for not getting out of the way.

Someone needs to hammer some common sense into his brain. Staying alive matters more than your view count on your stream, dumbass! >_<

Other than that, the episode was really good. I didn't expect the demon that Ken described sometime ago would come out of nowhere and challenge Yukihime, thus saving Ken's life.

The episode, for me, also confirmed about the demons being brainwashed and have new memories, otherwise this 'Yukihime' would've remembered her time with Ken 450 years ago.

I had even more respect for Sophie's butler, who bravely took on Yukihime with a small dagger and his physical attacks. Nice! =D

New OP and ED are also good too, but I'm still used to the first OP and ED for now, so I'll save my judgement for the new songs for another time.
Jul 9, 2016 11:15 AM

Jul 2011
Wow...that camera brat really need to die. He really pissed me off this episode
Jul 9, 2016 8:46 PM

Jan 2009
this episode is action packed i like it
Jul 10, 2016 12:39 PM

Jan 2012
That's fun how this militarism propaganda appeared in time to make young adults vote for constitution revision.
Jul 10, 2016 9:42 PM

Sep 2012
Okay. props to the UN soldier for protecting civilians, but he 10000% didn't need to do his job there and let that annoying shithead die. Fuck that shithead brat, fuck the guy that decided he isn't allowed to die, and fuck every character like him. I am 100% salty that he didn't die this episode. Other than that, great episode. Some nice fighting near the end. Kenny needs to find the truth about his past, cause this is getting a bit confusing.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

Jun 2013
First off, the new OP and ED were both very good, especially the ED
The episode was great, probably the best so far!
Mecha action was very good
Jul 11, 2016 4:17 PM
Jul 2016
Looks like there was a big lie 450 years ago and the desmon was good but the hime was bad
Jul 11, 2016 4:19 PM
Jul 2016
alyya said:
Camera kid is really annoying now.
It is your right to chase that fight or whatever, but if danger comes to you, protect yourself dammit.
and it is very frustating when he don't say thanks or some gratitude to soldier who saved him and just realize 'ah, he's human too'.
so all this time you think he is alien or some NPC, kid?

I hell hate the camera kid; the guard saved him and he didnot even say thanks
Jul 12, 2016 6:18 AM
Jul 2011
I Think Ken Will Rescue Yukihime In The Final Episode Of The Anime. But There Is A Reason Of Ascendant And Ancestor Of Yukina - Yukihime of The Washiba Clan Become An Soldier of The extraterrestrial Oni is because she is already dead or resurrected and bring back to the Life By Alien Ufo Techonology Of the Extraterrestrial Oni.
Jul 12, 2016 6:37 AM
Jul 2011
I Predict and Speculate That There Are Two Possible Ending In The Final Episode,
1st Impossible Ending - Ken Saved The Ancestor of Yukina - Princess Yukihime Of the Washiba Clan From The Extraterrestrials And Live Within The Family Of Yukina in the Modern Era, 2nd Certain Ending - Ken Saved The Ancestor of Yukina - Yukihime Of Washiba Clan From The Extraterrestrials and Passed Away.
PS:IN ADDITION, Yukina Shirahane Actually Is Reincarnation Of The Princess Yukihime Of the Washiba Clan And My Reincarnation Theory Is Always Hundred Correct so I Predict That Final Episode Will Has 2nd Certain Ending - Ken Saved The Yukihime Of Washiba Clan And She Passed Away.
Jul 13, 2016 7:53 PM

Dec 2014
things turned a bit fast... Yukina took command... I really think kennosuke memories are fabricated
Jul 19, 2016 10:47 PM

Dec 2012
OMG I think camera boy is the character that I hated the most since I watch anime. This guy definitely must die.

The action was great. It looks like eYukina's father succeed to become friends with the demons.
New OP is good, but I preferred the first one. Regarding the ED, this ending is better
Jul 24, 2016 3:40 AM

May 2014
Whoa maybe Kennosuke has lost a bucket of blood already for this episode :o
And as expected we have yet another CLIFFHANGER.
The mech designs are fresh and very unique btw
New OP song by Glay rocks! The ED is equally good as the first one, looking forward for more Ami Wajima songs too.
Jul 27, 2016 2:06 PM

Feb 2015
i think the OP song from the first cour is better than the new one
but the new ed song.........i think it's way way way better than the previous one, but i still think the previous ed song is still great. just a different vibe coming from those two songs. felt like storm after calm :D

Overall, it was a very unexpected episode imo. i think it just escalated very high compared to any other epison imo. the battle scene, the cinematography in the action scene was getting better too, and in addition the hand-to-hand action was so badass and cool imo. hope to see more of that too especially hand-to-hand battle with sopie's butler.

and last thing; that camera guy, pls just someone kill him already. someone just saved him and he acted like it ain't nothing to him at all. and he was still recording everything in the stage even after Kenosuke got stabbed. what a complete asshole seriously.
Jul 28, 2016 2:09 PM

Jul 2012
That cameraboy. He was like no problem I am safe...
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Aug 7, 2016 10:32 PM

Nov 2015
That camera dude should just die.

Aug 16, 2016 5:37 PM
Mar 2016
camera kid has no shame.
i feel bad for yukina. she def started getting feelings for ken but hes hellbent on "saving" the princess.
Aug 27, 2016 3:36 PM

Feb 2013
Another ugly mech. At least the fight was better than average.
Sep 24, 2016 4:25 AM

Nov 2011
After a staid episode for 90% of the time, here's a very dynamic in action and exhibit new elements in the plot. Engaging and interesting, sufficient in quality designs, best animation and CG, excellent quality of the scenarios. Catchy new OP & ED. Nice design of the Medusa.

Mascera said:

That's it Kennosuke, you don't have much time. You need to heal yourself and seek Princess to ask for her explanation PRONTO.
Even so...

That scene was pretty surreal, see Yukina so calm while Ken was spitting blood. LOL
Jan 9, 2017 7:21 AM

Mar 2015
This episode annoyed me. Kaya is a real piece of shit thinking all of this was an act. I mean, really? Really??
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 5, 2017 11:29 PM
Jun 2013
not a bad fight and I have a feeling they will break whatever mind controll the princess is on. Also that camera kids is beyond stupid causing someone to get hurt.
Jul 26, 2017 4:11 AM
Aug 2014
Once again the aliens pose little to no threat which makes these fight scenes rather boring.
Apr 10, 2018 1:44 AM

Dec 2012
The one who saved Yukina appeared.
She left.
Baka Kaya. Dude got hurt because of you.
Tom and his anal.
They escaped.
YUKIHIME!!!! *coughs out blood*
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 28, 2018 1:17 AM

Jul 2013
Don't tell me that the ogres are actually the good guys here. This show is already too much like Darling in the Frankx so stop pushing it. Also what are the chances Yukina's dad is that fella in an ogre mask?
Mar 23, 2020 10:10 PM

Jan 2013
that motherfucker only gives a shit about his streaming so much that a guard nearly died to protect and the little shit still brushed him off. fuck that kid
Apr 13, 2020 9:39 PM

Jul 2016
deg said:
this episode is action packed i like it

I did not like how whats her name knew it was a woman because they were bickering.

What a load of shit.;
Mar 24, 2021 11:14 AM
Feb 2021
The new OP song is good too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2016

106 by gswelcome »»
Aug 19, 2023 9:54 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

66 by lisalosthername »»
Apr 24, 2023 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

46 by L01MK »»
Feb 3, 2023 3:50 PM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

141 by Ronninn »»
Aug 29, 2022 1:32 AM

» 5 Years Anniversary Event

bastek66 - May 11, 2021

1 by Cabron »»
Mar 26, 2022 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.