Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 9, 2016 8:53 AM
Jul 2016
Naniwa88 said:
Elliott_Blair said:
I'm glad they are finally calling Levi out for the BS he does and says. Eren doesnt need to trust anyone but Mikasa and Armin. If they have to fight Levi then so be it.

Yeah, f*uck him for trying to save humanity, he is so awful, who does he think he is, trying to save the commander of their only forces left? Of course he should save Armin, does Levi not know Armin is a protagonist and fan favorite? And yeah all the BS he has done and said (????). All those shit jokes should be punished somehow. I agree Eren doesn't need anyone, he should take Mikasa and Armin and run away. He will defeat the titans by yelling very loud at them with an angry face.

Levi is a d***, plain and simple. Erwin has done nothing but get humanity slaughtered. At this point Armin is more strategic and useful than Erwin who is liability wanting to become a martyre. The only reason theyre in this situation now is because of Erwin who in the end, failed again. If Levi sides with Erwin then Eren doesnt belong there.
Elliott_BlairJul 9, 2016 8:58 AM
Jul 9, 2016 9:19 AM

Apr 2016
Reiner escapes again! FFS...
Jul 9, 2016 9:41 AM

Jun 2016
Elliott_Blair said:
I'm glad they are finally calling Levi out for the BS he does and says. Eren doesnt need to trust anyone but Mikasa and Armin. If they have to fight Levi then so be it.

Yeah levi will destroy Eren if he does

Jul 9, 2016 9:44 AM
Jul 2016
Kirigiri50 said:
Elliott_Blair said:

Not happening. Mikasa/Eren >> Levi. I gurantee he knows this.
Jul 9, 2016 9:52 AM

Jun 2016
Elliott_Blair said:
Kirigiri50 said:

Nah I think Levi will still destroy Eren and Mikasa In normal sword fighting this two is not on his level. Unless It two against they win one on one they will get curb stomp by Levi

Jul 9, 2016 9:55 AM
Jul 2016
Kirigiri50 said:
Elliott_Blair said:

Nah I think Levi will still destroy Eren and Mikasa In normal sword fighting this two is not on his level. Unless It two against they win one on one they will get curb stomp by Levi

Sorry, that's what i meant. 1 on 1 Levi is killing them but i think if they blitzed him he'd get manhandled. Mikasa looks pissed and we know Eren has anger issues. I atleast hope some form of a fight happens before this arc ends.
Jul 9, 2016 9:56 AM
Mar 2015
Farabeuf said:
If Bertholdt escapes next chapter, I'm dropping the manga. It's about time the Titans start losing abut more than they have been.

I bet Erwin regains consciousness and tells them to use it on Armin. Or we'll had a battle royale.

Lol thisxd
Actually any of them is fine. But still its hard decision :"
Jul 9, 2016 9:58 AM

Jun 2016
Elliott_Blair said:
Kirigiri50 said:

Sorry, that's what i meant. 1 on 1 Levi is killing them but i think if they blitzed him he'd get manhandled. Mikasa looks pissed and we know Eren has anger issues. I atleast hope some form of a fight happens before this arc ends.

Its fine well yea exactly. I hope they be no fighting I seriously doubt they be at each other throats for this anyway. Sacrifice need to made I bet Levi,Miaksa and Eren will discuss things out and see what is vital to humanity survival. I think they need to puhs aside those personal feelings and see the bigger picture.

It will be pretty stupid for them to turn on one another for this. They are simply desperate very desperate.

Jul 9, 2016 10:02 AM

May 2013
Amazing chapter this is the attack on titan we know and love. Despite the fact that armin has alot of potential, the obvious choice is Erwin. However Eren is super emotional so not sure whats going to happen. Not to mention Mikasa also just arrived and she can be as impulsive as Eren at times.

Obviously I don't see Levi killing them but Erwin and him are pretty close. I don't see him just giving in either. If mikasa agrees with Levi then erwin will definitely get it...though Mikasa going against Eren is fairly unlikely. Especially since she started walking up behind him with her signature crazy eyes.
Jul 9, 2016 10:09 AM

Jul 2012
Man, I was so happy seeing Hanji cutting Reiner's throat. I was like "Yea gurl, just kill him like there's no tomorrow". AND THEN JEAN. WHY?
THEY LET REINER ESCAPE D: It is getting kinda ridiculous by this point btw.
Armin is alive. Erwin is alive. I doubt the author is going to kill Armin off, he doesn't have the balls. But, who knows, maybe this is going to be a turning point for Eren somehow...

So, the beat titan was saying that Eren's dad brainwashed him...that he was lying...ARGH! Just go to the damn basement pls guys D:

Jul 9, 2016 12:10 PM
Dec 2015
keragamming said:
Also Reiner is the king of plot armor, he truly is the armored titan, impenetrable indeed! Lol

Truer words have never been spoken :P That's one lucky bastard for you!

Anyway, I do believe Erwin should get the serum. Armin really SHOULD NOT be alive by this point. And Jean, HOW ARE YOU GONNA PAY FOR THAT! LETTING REINER ESCAPE YOU BETTER MAKE UP FOR THAT DOGDAMMIT!
Jul 9, 2016 12:27 PM

Sep 2014
Myep, Reiner is immortal hahah.
Damn that's a really tough choice, Armin will probably survive though.
Jul 9, 2016 12:55 PM

Mar 2013
Forget Levi vs Eren/Mikasa I'm just pissed Reiner survived
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2016 1:20 PM

Oct 2013
As happy as I am that Armin is alive, I really do feel like the last chapter lost a lot of emotional impact, but not purpose. Erwin's survival also put a strange damper on things. I mean I'm happy humanities brains are still breathing, but the plot route Isayama took is a little cliche...however I'm still interested for some reason so I guess I can't complain too much. Besides Armin is alive!!! My little bro is burnt but he still has life!!!

Damn but now we got Levi, who wants to give the damn serum to Erwin, which makes sense but it still pisses me off. Let's be honest, this isn't about the good of humanity or duty because Erwin and Armin are basically the same person. This all comes down to the bonds of friendship. It's obvious that Levi admires Erwin and has decided to follow him for the rest of his life, While Eren and Mikasa don't want to see their childhood friend perish.

They're both brilliant tacticians with excellent judgement, so whoever gets the serum can they take care of tactical work for the survey corps. Erwin has been doing it for years now so he has the experience, if they give him the serum things will continue to move in a positive direction. If Armin gets the serum, his role as a strategist would increase with Erwin's absence and Hange would also become the new commander.

I hope they pick Armin, but that is just my bias opinion.
APracticalStonerJul 9, 2016 3:15 PM
"I'm saying that guns aren't for threats, they're for actions."-Shanks
Jul 9, 2016 3:15 PM

Feb 2013
Yeah but this is so sad. I mean, it's a fucked up choice.
Jul 9, 2016 4:02 PM

Jun 2014
Erwin's time is up. Armin will probably survive.
And if it comes down to a fight, Levi might have a handicap due to his injuries. I am so looking forward to the next chapter.
Jul 9, 2016 6:10 PM

Jan 2016
Naniwa88 said:
leonstone said:
and fuck levi for taking eriwn's side and breaking my ereri heart.
but anyway one of the best chapters ever wow

He chose humanity, not Erwin. To him, both things are the same. He thinks Hanji is dead. He doesn't know if the rest of them are even alive. He seems himself there with 2 kids, and obviously thinks he needs Erwin or they are never going to win that war. He is acting by what he thinks is his duty.

Also I believe he feels guilty. Erwin sacrificed his life (and basically the rest of the survey corps left) to give him a shot at killing Zeke. And he failed. That's why he was yelling "I promised him" on earlier chapters. He failed and the moment he saw Zeke running away, he realized Erwin would probaby have died for nothing, and thought in going back and using the serum on Erwin. But he didnt. He kept chasing Zeke until he was inside the walls. Again did his duty first.

I know many are putting too many romantic implications into Levi's decision (tumblr is a mess, they are really annoying, like "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GAY, YOU CAN SEE THE LOVE ON LEVI'S EYES, HE CANT STAND HIS SOULMATE DYING" and similar bullshit) but I think he is on soldier mode and it's trying to do what he thinks it's best, regardless of his personal feelings.
Did you really have to call them out tho?
Jul 9, 2016 6:11 PM
Dec 2015
I am so happy that Armin might still survive since he is my favorite character. But...it kind of made the emotional impact of chapter 82 go with the winds, and the sense of danger that existed also faded as well. I mean...He burned as a whole and fell down from a pretty high place...If he would survive, I am pretty sure it would be because his heart is still sort of beating...I think it is impossible to breath after this.
I really didn't think this whole serum thing will happen...I thought it was a cheap fan theory just because we were desperate for Armin to survive, but it actully did happen...cliched and predictable to the point that I didn't see it coming.
Anyway, let's talk about the good points of this chapters:
-The sense of danger isn't entirely gone; Sasha is also about to die, and we don't know which one will survive. I think it is Armin since he's the narrator
-After they have worked very hard to catch him, and kill the beast titan, they were both able to escape.
-also...Zeke....HE KNOWS GREISHA DAFAQ...WHAT THE FUCK...Didn't see that one coming!!!
-Jean...I think his choice wasn't wrong, after all, you regret the choices you didn't make.
Jul 9, 2016 7:17 PM

Nov 2007
Ah fuck,i knew this is gonna happen....i hate SNK.

Armin is in my top 3 fave characters but now i sincerely wish he was dead... i just want Erwin to survive without the extra additional super drama.
But people acting like personal feelings are not involved in Levi's decision and he is just acting as an coldblooded emotionless soldierTM.....have you seen his face?
well sorry ereris,ya all need to sit down

And i totally knew the moment Jean did open is mouth that the fucker Reiner is gonna survive again SMH.
Jul 9, 2016 8:42 PM

Mar 2013
On the one hand, I can now consistently tell Armin apart from Christa in the manga.

On the other hand, that is only because he is burnt into an unrecognizable crisp.

Don't you go changing that artstyle for nobody Isayama, you glorious bastard you
Jul 9, 2016 8:44 PM

Nov 2011
If they want to kill Armin, they would've already. I'd lol if Berthold got away too.

Jul 9, 2016 8:47 PM

Jun 2015
I think we might see Erwin semi-conscious, enough so that he can tell Levi to give the serum to Armin. I don't see it ending pretty any other way, because Mikasa will be too enraged if the serum is given to Erwin, and might even go for the kill, before he titanizes.

Anyway, Erwin himself said Armin had more strategical potential than he did. If Erwin is not capable of saying that, Levi will have to realize it. I hope we don't get a whole chapter of petty squabbles next month.
Jul 9, 2016 9:21 PM
Jan 2012
Wooow. Even I who supported this theory did not expect it to be that unrealistic. I accepted that Erwin didn't bleed out with a hand bitten off, but with half his organs blasted off... come on. I though Armin would be alive for just a split second and it will be enough to save him. leaving Levi with the choice between the dude dying here right now and the possibility of his friend being alive. With that said the cliche lover in me is okay with this. It is for drama I get it. As long as it's not needlessly prolonged... I don't think Erwin is going to order Levi to save Armin. This decision should be made by Levi who's decisions always killed his friends - Only this time he will be making the right choice. Maybe when Hanji comes he'll see he is not the only experienced soldier left, which will only leave him with the emotional choice, Then he'll remember that conversation he overheard, he will give the serum to Armin and cry himself to sleep or whatever. Maybe Hanji can patch up Erwin enough to get him to the basement - I don't care either way. After the epic speech, Erwin is the one that should die.
Meanwhile, Rainer lives up the title of the (plot)armored titan. Seriously - F that guy. For a moment there I though Hanji would actually finish the job,
and So Zeke wants to SAVE Eren? What the hell? Weird idea of salvation, dude...
Jul 9, 2016 11:09 PM

Oct 2014
Aya_The_Wierdo said:
Naniwa88 said:

He chose humanity, not Erwin. To him, both things are the same. He thinks Hanji is dead. He doesn't know if the rest of them are even alive. He seems himself there with 2 kids, and obviously thinks he needs Erwin or they are never going to win that war. He is acting by what he thinks is his duty.

Also I believe he feels guilty. Erwin sacrificed his life (and basically the rest of the survey corps left) to give him a shot at killing Zeke. And he failed. That's why he was yelling "I promised him" on earlier chapters. He failed and the moment he saw Zeke running away, he realized Erwin would probaby have died for nothing, and thought in going back and using the serum on Erwin. But he didnt. He kept chasing Zeke until he was inside the walls. Again did his duty first.

I know many are putting too many romantic implications into Levi's decision (tumblr is a mess, they are really annoying, like "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GAY, YOU CAN SEE THE LOVE ON LEVI'S EYES, HE CANT STAND HIS SOULMATE DYING" and similar bullshit) but I think he is on soldier mode and it's trying to do what he thinks it's best, regardless of his personal feelings.
Did you really have to call them out tho?

Call them out? Who am I calling out? Did you see me write any name? Or does mentioning the whole tumblr website count as calling someone out?

For better or worse the fastest news, translations, and anything SNK related always comes from tumblr. Going into tumblr however also means you get exposed to lots of weird shit, including delusional people.

After this chapter, certain people have been so vocal about how their "ship is canon" and how "Levi is in love with Erwin, his eyes say everything", and "this is the proof that they like it up the ass", and similar, that it's very easy to get annoyed by it eventually.

And that would be fine if they just talked about it on their own circles, I don't mind whatever they want to fantasize about. But they tag their BS on the tags "snk", "snk 83", "snk spoilers", etc. and it ends up showing up on my face again and again.

Then I see people who haven't catched up with the manga in months or years, saying how someone "trustable" told them that SNK is now very gay and they won't care about the manga or the anime anymore... tell me who wouldn't be annoyed by this lol, it's retarded.
Jul 9, 2016 11:12 PM
Jul 2016
They technically do not need to get the injection. Like they showed with Historia's dad, they just need a taste of it. Just let them both turn into Titan and see who will get to eat him first :) find a cure later for the other one? dunooooo :) I was really shocked and braced myself for both of them to be dead in the last chapter... disappointed they both lived? get to the basement already.
Jul 9, 2016 11:21 PM
Feb 2015
I Hope mkasa and levi will fight until armin and Erwin to die both of them
Jul 9, 2016 11:26 PM
Aug 2013
Ginsukesan said:
There was only one thing I really hated in this chapter: Reiner. Why can't this guy just die already?

This. They have all sacrificed so much and yet an enemy still gets away, causing more problems. That's the absolute last thing we need. It pissed me off. These guys will never win oh my gosh. I know it is bad when the main characters win all the time, and it is good to balance it out, but it also sucks when they lose all the time. If Berthold escapes I'm going to flip a table.
Jul 9, 2016 11:41 PM

May 2016
I cannot make myself give this chapter a 5/5.
While the execution of the chapter was pretty good, I will summarise my feelings in one sentence.

Chapter 83 should have been renamed to 'PLOT ARMOR FOR EVERY MOFO'

Hope this series ends by 100.
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴ ┬┴┬┴┤ʕ•ᴥ├┬┴┬┴
Jul 9, 2016 11:45 PM

Dec 2008
Dis cockblock with Ymir and her letter ;_; Just show me the contents damn it! Glad Hange was alive. I didn't really care much for the more recent chapters, but really did enjoy this one.
Jul 10, 2016 1:34 AM

Dec 2012
30% Shasha, 30% Armin, 30% Erwin, 10% wasted serum >.<
Jul 10, 2016 2:50 AM

Apr 2016
This whole serum conundrum thing feels unnecessary. Could've been handled better. Armin's weepy heroic sacrifice will have been a waste of space if he lives. At this point in the story Isayama doesn't have the guts to kill off a character that the fans like.

It's obvious Erwin will recover long enough to order an emotional Levi to use the serum on Armin - rather wishing to die with the rest of the men who were killed in the charge under his order. In this aftermath Erwin would choose not to be saved.

Armin will get the serum, a snack and another chance to see the ocean.

Someone needs to kill that Donkey Titan!
Jul 10, 2016 4:08 AM
Feb 2015
Nigerian-Warlord said:
This whole serum conundrum thing feels unnecessary. Could've been handled better. Armin's weepy heroic sacrifice will have been a waste of space if he lives. At this point in the story Isayama doesn't have the guts to kill off a character that the fans like.

It's obvious Erwin will recover long enough to order an emotional Levi to use the serum on Armin - rather wishing to die with the rest of the men who were killed in the charge under his order. In this aftermath Erwin would choose not to be saved.

Armin will get the serum, a snack and another chance to see the ocean.

Someone needs to kill that Donkey Titan!

LoL Donkey titan

some authors killing characters more than but his manga is Less than normal

so killing characters not everthing to make a successful story

thrill most important thing

Isayama Succeeded in this thing

This chapter makes you wonder who live ?

GOOD JOB Isayama
ggooggJul 10, 2016 4:19 AM
Jul 10, 2016 4:20 AM

Sep 2012
Mikasa finna kill someone with that face
Jul 10, 2016 5:56 AM

Dec 2015
Another Reiner asspull yet again... FFS just kill him off already, it is getting unrealistic how many times this guy survived and the situations he survived in, just end this fuckers life. Not to mention the guy has all 4 limbs chopped off and his throat/arteries slit, so wtf he would be dead NO MATTER WHAT! Same with Bertholt that had a sword halfway in his neck... come on. And they have the time sitting here arguing who gets the serum when he could be bleeding to death, Armin is burnt to crisp, and Erwin has guts out of his stomach and is bleeding to death. They better make a decision soon before all 3 of them die and nothing happens.

So is Sasha going to die? I can't read this stupidity anymore if she is dead. Hange and Her are my two favorite characters in this manga. The rest just piss me off with their plot armor and asspull galore -_-.
Jul 10, 2016 6:26 AM

Aug 2012
Cejara said:
Another Reiner asspull yet again... FFS just kill him off already, it is getting unrealistic how many times this guy survived and the situations he survived in, just end this fuckers life. Not to mention the guy has all 4 limbs chopped off and his throat/arteries slit, so wtf he would be dead NO MATTER WHAT! Same with Bertholt that had a sword halfway in his neck... come on. And they have the time sitting here arguing who gets the serum when he could be bleeding to death, Armin is burnt to crisp, and Erwin has guts out of his stomach and is bleeding to death. They better make a decision soon before all 3 of them die and nothing happens.

So is Sasha going to die? I can't read this stupidity anymore if she is dead. Hange and Her are my two favorite characters in this manga. The rest just piss me off with their plot armor and asspull galore -_-.
Sasha is injured but not critically. Unlikely to die.
Jul 10, 2016 6:51 AM

Feb 2011
keragamming said:
Also Reiner is the king of plot armor, he truly is the armored titan, impenetrable indeed! Lol

That's true, he's the plot armored titan, or he has a titan sized plot armor xD

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 10, 2016 6:54 AM

Dec 2015
sim0n2170 said:
Cejara said:

Sasha is injured but not critically. Unlikely to die.

Thankfully, I really like her character. She and Hange are only thing keeping me sane with Reiner and Bertholt always escaping death every chapter lol.
Jul 10, 2016 7:06 AM

Jul 2014
Oh look Mikasa acts like a fucking moron again...
Jul 10, 2016 7:08 AM
Apr 2011
My prediction: Erwin will wake up then he will tell Levi to give the serum to Armin. Armin survives. Erwin and Sasha is in serious critical condition and will die. Eren has a flashback. His father tells him that the basement contains several serum. Eren rushes to the basement, retrieves the serum and saves Sasha and Erwin.

This scenario will disappoint a lot of fans though.
Jul 10, 2016 7:37 AM
Apr 2016
ravagestorm said:
My prediction: Erwin will wake up then he will tell Levi to give the serum to Armin. Armin survives. Erwin and Sasha is in serious critical condition and will die. Eren has a flashback. His father tells him that the basement contains several serum. Eren rushes to the basement, retrieves the serum and saves Sasha and Erwin.

I don't think so .. Author will definitely kill one or two here!!!
Jul 10, 2016 8:39 AM

Oct 2013
The fact that Armin still lives despite of what he passed through is kinda ridiculous. Also, I'm tired of Reiner/Berthold escaping everytime.
Jul 10, 2016 9:30 AM

Mar 2015
physicschild said:
. Also, I'm tired of Reiner/Berthold escaping everytime.

Bert isn't escaping

ravagestorm said:

Sasha is going to survive, FFS you guys, the chapter says sh etook a hit but is in no critical condition

So basically only Erwin or Armin will die here
MightyM16Jul 10, 2016 9:33 AM
Jul 10, 2016 9:50 AM

Feb 2010
So the choice will happen. I think I would have preferred it if they both were dead as it would have been interesting to see what they would do without the 2 main strategists.
I love Eren as a kid. He looked crazy lol.

Hmmm, Reiner got away ¬_¬. If they spend too long a time deciding who to give the serum to Bertholdt will somehow get away.
cloud8100Jul 10, 2016 10:07 AM
Jul 10, 2016 9:55 AM

Feb 2011
I think Armin is the most valuable asset for humanity survival. Erwin had nothing else left in his sleeves, saving him won't be beneficial for humanity.
Forever Berserk
Jul 10, 2016 10:01 AM
Jun 2016
I just hope Ymir's alive. If not, I will be angry. Very angry.
I'm glad Reiner escaped, he is one of my favorite characters. However, I feel bad for Berthold. I really hope there won't be Levi vs Mikasa fight or that scenario with Erwin waking up and ordering to give the serum to Armin. That would be too lame. Or the thing with more serum in the basement. Too much plot armor is bad.
Jul 10, 2016 10:42 AM
Jul 2016
Nobody gonna mention the fact that Eren called the beast titan "dad"??
Why do they look exactly the same? were they twins? are they the same person? but didn't Eren eat his dad? how could both Erens dad and the beast titan gain the coordinate power? Did Eren actually not eat his father but that was simply an illusion put in his mind as a false memory by the father?

I would prefer Armin to survive out of completely selfish reasons, i just enjoy his character more. I have no idea who would be better for humanity.

It bothers me how slowly this manga is paced sometimes, it's nice how its not rushed but I find myself groaning and thinking "just get on with it" almost every month.

I mean, what even happened this chapter? They realized they had serums, and some characters met up in different places, Reiner was stolen. Thats pretty much it, and some flashbacks of course...bloody flashbacks lol.

That being said, I keep coming back for more for a reason. Also, fuck that donkey titan, it needs to die, like right now, creepy ass.
Jul 10, 2016 10:45 AM

Dec 2013
@yukasukadik im not sure if eren called the beast titan as a "dad"
his dad and beast titan is different person i think

and about the serum, i hope armin will get it
Jul 10, 2016 11:36 AM
Dec 2015
Damn...What a chapter!!, Hajime-sensei always leaves the chapter at a cliff hanger :|
Even Im confused as to who should get the serum. I hope everything comes out to be not so bad in the end XD
There will be hope for humanity :3
Jul 10, 2016 12:15 PM

Aug 2013
just as I thought he'll used that serum on erwin but not armin.
"There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever
enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker,
or smarter. Everything is within.
Everything is exists.
Seek nothing outside of yourself
" - Musashi
miyamoto
Jul 10, 2016 12:43 PM
Nov 2015
Serum war huh? And dude, what is up with Reiner almost dying like a hundred times. Is he trying to put Krillin to shame?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.