Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 20, 2010 7:12 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
We'll see how this ep turns out.

I hope SHAFT puts SOME stuff from the manga here. This "original story" they're trying to do sucks big time so far.
Jan 20, 2010 11:03 PM

Sep 2007
I didn't mind this one so much

subs should be out soon from SFW :O

Jan 20, 2010 11:51 PM
Jul 2018
It starts right away with an after-sex scene :x - and ends with raep lol
Focusing on school life? Was not really the way I wanted it to go.
The whole hunt by student council somehow remembered me of "Code Geass" :p .
But the way it was presented, the smaller interaction with Mina and the presentation made up for it.
Jan 21, 2010 12:26 AM

Sep 2007
As if the naked loli in the previous episode wasn't enough, they inserted some cheek flashing in this episode. Hopefully they start to reveal more of the plot than just make us ask even more questions on why Mina is there and whatnot.
Jan 21, 2010 12:41 AM

Sep 2008
Rail_Tracer is like ShanaFlame gone mad.

For a second I thought his rue identity was Jacob Black. Ok everyone, you can flame me now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2010 1:42 AM

Jul 2007
I liked this ep :O

They shall start explain shit though :/ Since the anime is only 12 eps... Dont want a rushed fucked up ending :/
Jan 21, 2010 2:00 AM

Oct 2008
I actually wasn't sure about this series at first, but it is slowly getting better. I kind of like the way it's been going so far, hopefully it'll continue like this. The story is starting to move, and I think that's what is needed here.
Jan 21, 2010 2:05 AM

Sep 2009
I think the show is starting to progress in a positive way...at least from the perspective of someone who hasn't read the manga. This show keeps me interested, and that's enough reason to watch for me.

I'm starting to see hints of a harem...
Jan 21, 2010 2:36 AM

Jan 2008
Decent, they take bits and pieces from manga to form their own story. Too much focus on the school so far. Might drop it if the plot goes too much shatfwire.I greatly fear for the ending too.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Jan 21, 2010 2:46 AM

Jul 2008
okay some filler, but some stuff from the manga is here too; the candy girl is new, so i wonder how she fits in?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jan 21, 2010 3:48 AM

Aug 2009
Episode was better than the two last at least.
-Fixing-
Jan 21, 2010 3:48 AM

Apr 2008
FINALLY. some parts of the political side of the story start showing up. Still don't like the focus the school is getting so far however this ep was marginally better than the previous ones. at least the ending followed the manga right as far as what happens to the President
Jan 21, 2010 4:02 AM

Apr 2008
That's sorta a spoiler ya know >_>
Jan 21, 2010 4:09 AM

Apr 2009
Darklight0303 said:
That's sorta a spoiler ya know >_>

I compromised.
Jan 21, 2010 5:21 AM

Jan 2009
Well at least some of the story is in there, hope SHAFT doesn't screw up ಠ_ಠ I mean.. I don't think SHAFT has let me down before, but doing an original story on this one? ( ゚,_ゝ゚) I really don't know what'll become of this (´・ω・`)
As for things I really hope they don't skip, is the latest manga arc, because that was

There are actually quite a lot from the manga that is taken into the anime (thank god), so if we're lucky, we'll have a heck of an awesome show in front of us ( ̄ー ̄)

Though wth is up with a bet where they're suppsoed to catch Akira? ┐(-。ー')┌
And who's she? Never seen her om tje ,amga... The eff'? ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 21, 2010 5:29 AM

Aug 2007
It seriously is getting better with each episode. That much I agree with. I guess I just need to be more patient.
Jan 21, 2010 5:39 AM

Mar 2009
The first two episodes had too much loli, this is more like it. The relationship between Mina and Akira and the politics help make this a good episode. They are now starting to tell a story .
Jan 21, 2010 6:06 AM

Jan 2009
I still need to get used to Mina Tepes dancing in the OP...urgh...but man she looks dashing with her hair let down.

Other than that it was a good episode as we finally get into the swing of things. I hope it continues that way.
Jan 21, 2010 6:35 AM

Feb 2009
how did they get those posters of Akira? so fast...i mean they're everywhere...even in hard to reach places (15:00)

also, Mina sounds like Nagi from Kannagi...Akira sounds too much like Tomoya(same seiyuu), though the voice fits.
belatkuroJan 21, 2010 6:47 AM
Jan 21, 2010 6:50 AM

Jul 2009
Now it's getting better..
Gotta love the last scene though XD
Jan 21, 2010 7:36 AM

Aug 2008
Hmm I wonder if this little school tag is there instead of long and bloody fight to death later... And wow, even filler character? I guess Shaft should stick with SZS.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 21, 2010 7:41 AM

Jul 2009
At least this episode wasn't as awful as the previous two, so things are looking a bit brighter :)
But still if you consider this is SHAFT I don't have high hope of this being anything really good.
Nice to see they are at least following the political intrigue from the manga though it remains to see just how much of the plot that's been kept.

Currently the best thing about this anime is definitely Akira with his excellent voice (Nakamura ftw), at least they've managed to make one good character so far if you ignore the whole amnesia thing -.-'
Jan 21, 2010 8:08 AM

Jun 2009
Eehhh... It's still bad, story developed better in manga obviously. I'm a little curious about that new girl.

And Kaichou isn't a blonde, that's the most painful thnig for me.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 21, 2010 8:17 AM

Sep 2009
Mina definitely looks better with her hair down.
Need more vampire action....bite scenes keeping Akira X Mina in the subject.
Akira is hot..
Whats up with the ring scene involving Yuki and Akira? They are engaged or something?? -hope not Yuki is just ugly-
So why is it a 12 episode series again???
Jan 21, 2010 8:23 AM

Jun 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:

She looks the best in (WARNING)

Linalee-Stratos said:
Akira is hot..

He's cooler in manga though.

Linalee-Stratos said:
Whats up with the ring scene involving Yuki and Akira? They are engaged or something??

(If i remember correctly)
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 21, 2010 8:30 AM

Jan 2009
OrochiPL said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

She looks the best in (WARNING)
Yup

OrochiPL said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Akira is hot..

He's cooler in manga though.
Yup

OrochiPL said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Whats up with the ring scene involving Yuki and Akira? They are engaged or something??

Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 21, 2010 9:43 AM

Sep 2009
Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

Talk about being desperate.....dont know why i really dislike Yuki
Jan 21, 2010 9:50 AM

Oct 2009
OK this episode was bad! First it did not do what was supposed to do...scare me of make excited at some parts. Obviously everyone must be sarcastic or joking to even think that Akira would have sex with Mina...I know logically she feels lonely and wants someone in bed only besides I don't see Akira having at sexual interest in Mina and would rather have him lean more towards Yuki which got him a ring and let me guess about the reason for him not to wear it.....it's silver and he's a werewolf. I suppose the maid are all vampires? Now I really have a bad feeling about Mina going to school....she's going to attract a lot of enemies she has includes vampires that will abuse humans....I assume epic battles coming in school/city around school. Nanami must be stupid to oppose Mina like that and the result was this=>
just ridiculous....should have be done with more blood/naked stuff and I would not stay late at night like this having opposed a vampire princess that would minions working for her....where is Blade when you need him XD I for a logical fact know that with Mina being like this=>
she planned Nanami's kidnapping but that is just plain wrong as a way and besides that what a opportunist Mina is to get a island when the world is in financial crisis with money....how low have humans fallen with money in this serie to allow vampires near them to get out of financial problem?......*_* Now the problem is don't listen to Mina and you are back in the financial trouble you were=>
Clearly the best part is here=> Ok.....what in the world is this glass and what's special about it=>
Who is this guy again?=>
Am I to believe these parts tell me some girls do not wear panties at all in this serie?=>
Clearly Meiren was interesting to know about but I did not know vampires can throw candy like a bullet from a gun=>
Overall first episode to say something negative about and I know horrors that beat this so far...actually vampire knight is getting better for me.
Linalee-Stratos said:
Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

I know I love her enough to have the Akira x Yuki pair!
Linalee-Stratos said:
Need more vampire action....bite scenes keeping Akira X Mina in the subject.
Akira is hot..
Whats up with the ring scene involving Yuki and Akira? They are engaged or something?? -hope not Yuki is just ugly-
So why is it a 12 episode series again???
Hein!? O_O Yuki is not ugly! She is at least more mature than Mina in looks. Oh boy we might have here a war of couples.....
Laevantein said:
Now it's getting better..
Gotta love the last scene though XD
Ark! That last scene with Nanami? It was terrible! Not enough blood nor naked stuff. Hey if they can make Mina naked they can show some good stuff from Nanami and she has nice ones compared to flat Mina not that I mind but age wise yes!
francismeunierJan 21, 2010 9:58 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 21, 2010 9:59 AM
Jul 2008
Code Geass scene, wtf.
Jan 21, 2010 10:19 AM

Aug 2008
Pample said:
Code Geass scene, wtf.
What?
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 21, 2010 10:23 AM

Jan 2009
ARGH francis know what? I so want to spoil you, and spoil you good, and not just a little xD...
You're one of them persons who make these discussion boards interesting, especially for us mangareaders : D

francismeunier said:
Ok.....what in the world is this glass and what's special about it=>
Oh but vampires can't stand sunlight, didn't you know? Polarized glass filters stuff away, just so you know

francismeunier said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Oh lord, seems like we've found your princess of the season, eh francis? xD
Jan 21, 2010 10:29 AM

May 2008
seize Akira for whatever sake and extra fund <-- this kind of joke only works on typical-harem kind, they sure lack of idea >_>
Jan 21, 2010 10:34 AM

Jun 2009
About last scene with Kaichou, it was definitely better in manga, i didn't know what to think when i reader this though.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 21, 2010 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
Oosran said:
ARGH francis know what? I so want to spoil you, and spoil you good, and not just a little xD...
You're one of them persons who make these discussion boards interesting, especially for us mangareaders : D

You too, Oosran.
Actually, Francis' and Oosran's discussion provide for best entertainment in recent discussion threads :D
Jan 21, 2010 10:39 AM

Jun 2009
HoaRy said:
Oosran said:

You too, Oosran.
Actually, Francis' and Oosran's discussion provide for best entertainment in recent discussion threads :D

Yeah i agree with you, i'm too lazy to write everything i think though ;P
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 21, 2010 10:39 AM

May 2008
A bit better, but still boring. I hope they'll pull out something shocking when I can say "Wow" or "It was worth watching". I still can't see that...
Jan 21, 2010 10:42 AM

Jan 2009
OrochiPL said:
HoaRy said:
Oosran said:
You too, Oosran.
Well, happy to provide some entertainment xD Or actually, I just speak my mind, but sure, I'll take that as a compliment. francis, do the same! ^^;
Jan 21, 2010 10:48 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:

francismeunier said:
Ok.....what in the world is this glass and what's special about it=>
Oh but vampires can't stand sunlight, didn't you know? Polarized glass filters stuff away, just so you know

francismeunier said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Oh lord, seems like we've found your princess of the season, eh francis? xD
No! My princess if any would be a lot but #1 would most likely be Himeji from Baka To Test to Shunkanjuu! :D
Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
HoaRy said:
Oosran said:
You too, Oosran.
Well, happy to provide some entertainment xD Or actually, I just speak my mind, but sure, I'll take that as a compliment. francis, do the same! ^^;
Same here, glad to put my thoughts and those I cannot explain justify with screenshots....after all pictures are sometimes worth over 1000 words alone.
OrochiPL said:
HoaRy said:
Oosran said:

You too, Oosran.

Don't worry I am sometimes busy to write too but I try to find time here and there.

Jan 21, 2010 10:52 AM

Jun 2009
@francismeunier, u're crazy with all those quote's ;P
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 21, 2010 10:55 AM

Jan 2009
You just had to go blowing my way of giving appreciation into huge proportions? >.>

Anyway,
francismeunier said:
after all pictures are sometimes worth over 1000 words alone.
That depends completely on the person's ability to put thoughts into words. As for me, I prefer explaining things in words instead of pictures. They take up too much space ヽ(´Д`ヽ)

OrochiPL said:
Indeed, and they clearly require some editing as well (・3・ア
Jan 21, 2010 11:01 AM

Jun 2009
Oosran said:
You just had to go blowing my way of giving appreciation into huge proportions? >.>

Seems so...

Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
That depends completely on the person's ability to put thoughts into words. As for me, I prefer explaining things in words instead of pictures. They take up too much space ヽ(´Д`ヽ)

Me too, but since my english is medicore, i'm too lazy to write everything.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 21, 2010 11:05 AM

Jan 2009
Oh great, everyone blows my subtle statements into huge proportions (ΘεΘ;)
Jan 21, 2010 11:08 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Yeah I do on purpose sometimes.

Anyway,
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

Not with spoilers.....now try and see the people who post three of them in a row.
OrochiPL said:
Oosran said:
Indeed, and they clearly require some editing as well (・3・ア
Not at all just saying and refering to which parts of the episode my thoughts are. Still learning to post but some people apparently like my way and some write tl;dr thing or like maxime "bla bla bla" stuff at me.
OrochiPL said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:

Me too, but since my english is medicore, i'm too lazy to write everything.
That's why I post spoiler with pic and just say this or here or that. Thanks to Chibuki now it can be GIFs too.
Oosran said:
Oh great, everyone blows my subtle statements into huge proportions (ΘεΘ;)
ROFL!

Jan 21, 2010 11:11 AM

Jan 2009
Oh maybe I phrased myself in an unfavorable way.. What I meant was that the pictures takes ages to load.. (Very short ages, but still : D)

And yup, "tl;dr"-ing is great, I do that too from time to time : D

And by posting like this.. I didn't need quotes, cool, huh? xD
Jan 21, 2010 11:14 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Oh maybe I phrased myself in an unfavorable way.. What I meant was that the pictures takes ages to load.. (Very short ages, but still : D)

And yup, "tl;dr"-ing is great, I do that too from time to time : D

And by posting like this.. I didn't need quotes, cool, huh? xD

Pictures do not take ages to download in spoiler format only on open format it does which is why I only have one to show. Pretty smart and less annoying for people...right?

Jan 21, 2010 11:17 AM
Aug 2009
The "It doesn't concern you." at the end bothers me somehow... Like eluding to a plot that has hardly been fleshed out even in the manga. I dunno I could be reading to much into it.

Jan 21, 2010 11:19 AM

Oct 2009
ahuman said:
The "It doesn't concern you." at the end bothers me somehow... Like eluding to a plot that has hardly been fleshed out even in the manga. I dunno I could be reading to much into it.
To be honest me too I did not like that. She has ways that it looks like she thinks would not please Akira but when he finds out I expect a full angry Akira if he does not like them at all.

Jan 21, 2010 11:21 AM
Oct 2007
I'm still disappointed but well, that was better than the last episode. I love the arc revolving around Nanami and it seems to be well executed so far. I don't like Yuki much so I hope they get to the end of her narration soon, even though Saito Chiwa is freaking awesome. That reminds me, I love, love, love how Yuuki Aoi is voicing Mina. It's exactly as I imagined! Kinda sarcastically sassy yet childish and definitely exerts confidence/power. I'll continue to watch for Mina, but I doubt the level of epicness will reach that of the manga's.

And who the heck is Meiren? That's like, so random, SHAFT!

Oosran said:
As for things I really hope they don't skip, is the latest manga arc, because that was

I don't think we're gonna get there unless there's a 2nd season.
Jan 21, 2010 11:25 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
ahuman said:
To be honest me too I did not like that. She has ways that it looks like she thinks would not please Akira but when he finds out I expect a full angry Akira if he does not like them at all.
You're right, I didn't think much of it, since I've read the same sentence, but... Yeah what was it Mina was planning... I think it's been hinted at in the manga... I can't remember : < And no francis, you're probably wrong in whatever you might be thinking, considering some of your thoughts at page... 2 I think ^^

Annisa said:
And who the heck is Meiren? That's like, so random, SHAFT!
Exactly, who the ..? o.O
Annisa said:
Oosran said:
I don't think we're gonna get there unless there's a 2nd season.
I know, and it saddens me : < So I'll hope for another season xD

Oh and thanks ahuman, you brought the original reason behind this thread back ^^;
I realized we were getting off-topic : 3
Jan 21, 2010 11:27 AM

Oct 2007
Too slow to really mean anything and specially it is only 12 episodes long. Sigh.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

porkypink - Jan 13, 2010

233 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Sep 7, 2023 7:35 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 6, 2010

310 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Sep 7, 2023 7:33 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kerobear - Feb 17, 2010

180 by FireRifle64 »»
Jul 29, 2023 8:12 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Feb 11, 2010

221 by FireRifle64 »»
Jul 29, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 31, 2010

169 by Tenshi_Budo »»
Jul 15, 2023 5:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.