Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 26, 2016 8:16 AM

Jul 2013
oru mighto is pissed. But if his bane is a product of science.. I'm having doubts.
Jul 28, 2016 10:54 AM

May 2014
That was sublime, if I've ever seen one what a splendid episode this was ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Animation, storytelling, Bones outdid themsleves, if only they were the one to do Mahoutsukay no Yome, I don't know about the other studio but hey.
11/10 for this episode.
Aug 8, 2016 10:31 PM

Dec 2012
Shoto is a badass.

So I was right about Momo's quirk. UWW.

Denki used Discharge. It was super effective.

Damn smoke and earphone. You block me from seeing the waifu's lovely oppai.

Run, Megane-kun, run!

Minoru continues to be a BOSS!

That Nomu beating the shit out of Aizawa was brutal.

Looks like someone inserted 25 cents to continue.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 1, 2016 9:27 PM

Sep 2013
This show is blowing me away. I expected it to just be a silly comedy, but it is so much more than that!

Also, I love the frog-girl! I thought she would be annoying when they first introduced her...but she's awesome!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Sep 1, 2016 11:52 PM

Jul 2012
I'm glad this series is tackling the darker side of things. Aizawa's such a badass. Even the villain thinks he's cool ๐Ÿ˜„ This episode was great!
Sep 8, 2016 10:59 AM

Sep 2013
Low tier criminals no match for elite school students.
Nomu destroys Aizawa and All Might arrives before mr. hands kills the kids.
Sep 26, 2016 11:29 AM
๐ŸฅŠ CHAMPION ๐ŸฅŠ

Apr 2016
The best episode of the season, for the moment. high intensity and a ends of episode worthy a hero!!!
Oct 18, 2016 11:24 PM

Mar 2012
You leave Ribbit-chan alone dammit >:(
Oct 18, 2016 11:41 PM

Apr 2015
Am I the only one who finds Shiragaki's demeanour somewhat drawing despite all the monstrosity? I mean idk maybe it's my badass fetish kicking in
Dec 10, 2016 6:31 PM

Jul 2013
That was crazy. I knew Bakugou and Kirishima wouldn't have any problems at all. Bakugous reaction time is scary O.o
Also Todoroki is so outstanding stronger as his oponents.

Kyoukas, Kaminaris and Momos fight was pretty funny and nice to see more explanations about their abilities. Kaminari is really like a Pikachu xD
And Momo god she's so hot *.*

So this shadow guy has a physical form? I would like to know what this tank? or what ever was which the students could grab.

Oh man and that fight of Aizawa vs. Tomura and this super strong guy looked so cruel. First his elbow and after that both arms, his head......that was painful to watch.

That moment when Deku imagined what would happen to Tsuyu if Tomura would grab her head. I couldn't believe that his smash didn't do anything aginst that muscle guy, even if it's so cool that he could control his power in this situation.

Of course perfect appearance of All Might. Shit he loooks so pissed. But the situation is not looking good, I hope he can do something.

So excited for the next episode.

Jan 8, 2017 4:33 PM

May 2013
Y'all damn fucked up and pissed off All Might D:<

DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 5, 2017 5:10 PM
Dec 2009
Amazing episode, as an anime only viewer I have no idea how they're going to wrap things up in two more episodes. I guess we'll just see the end of this battle. The entire episode was intense and epic, it's so cool to see the students and professional heroes/teachers coming together to fight like this.
Mar 3, 2017 2:22 AM

Oct 2008
friggin' cliffhanger!!!
5/5.

Apr 11, 2017 2:50 PM

Jun 2013
It's great to see more teamwork and that all the students get their own moment of awesome.

I'm not sure what it is that makes the Handyman so unsettling, perhaps it's the gruesome quirk, the childlike curiosity, or the cold-blooded plan. Or because he's also absolutely unflappable, he is ready to fold the plan the second it looks like he can't finish the job, has no regard for even his own lackeys, who are only part of his plan as cannon fodder. Plus there's the weird ass design (where even did all those hands come from). It all works, somehow. I can't say he's a compelling villain just yet, but he's certainly scary. It's horrifying to imagine what would have happened to Tsu-chan and Mineta, had it not been for Aizawa.

The play of the game is still Aizawa, who managed to stall this long for time, even though this entire scenario lies outside of his usual M.O..

Momo is great, but I hope her power has some limitations, otherwise it's almost on a storybreaking level.
Apr 13, 2017 12:40 PM

Jun 2008
best episode of the series until now. The last few where a little disappointing to be honest so this really was great to see.
They didn't tone down how Eraser was brutally beaten and how his arm was hurt and in general the villains gave that intimating feeling that Bones seemed to have failed to give the in the previous episodes.

Also Eraser sensei was really cool saving the frog girl like that and the tension was really portrayed well with that extra scene of showing what would have happened if he touched her and the determination and pain in Erasers face and eye.
Also the facepalm villain was a lot more scary with his crazy reaction when hearing that one student escaped and this time Bones made a good job showing his crazy eye behind the hand unlike when they showed him first appearing.

Unfortunately due to being a fighting shounen not even the Blu-ray's have uncensored Momo breast.

All Might seemed to be really pissed about his students being attacked but he probably only has a few minutes at best so he better make it fast and that will be hard with that Nomu guy there.

LeeTailor said:

Momo is great, but I hope her power has some limitations, otherwise it's almost on a storybreaking level.

Not really. It can achieve some great things but is not some unbeatable thing at all.
She can be defeated quite easily. especially if she is fighting alone.
MonadApr 13, 2017 12:45 PM
May 3, 2017 7:02 AM

Apr 2015
Finally All Might has arrived! I'm glad Deku can control his quirk now.

Next episode's going to be great.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
May 20, 2017 5:09 AM

Dec 2013
Splendid episode. The tension and sense of dread when Shigaraki noticed the kids was real, even though I read the manga I was afraid of what might've happened, completely absorbed into the moment. Really well done scene. Got teary-eyed towards the end.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jun 15, 2017 11:33 AM

Feb 2013
Holy shit, what an episode. I previously disliked Aizawa but seeing him use the last of his strenght to save one of his students has made me change my mind.
Jul 29, 2017 5:23 PM

Jun 2009
Very impressed by how much this episode showcased the students as a whole. Some very cool stuff in this ep, the whole sequence with Deku's getting attacked was tense as all hell. Aizawa was cool as shit here.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 31, 2017 9:37 AM
Oct 2016
The revelation of All Might's arrival was something out of a super hero movie. I genuinely felt the happiness of each character as he walked into USJ to the sound of his superb theme song!
Aug 1, 2017 9:49 PM

Jul 2015
Well I am sad. I was hoping for someone to die to spark up some sort of drive in the MC.

โ™”
caught in the wonder
โ™”
Aug 1, 2017 10:03 PM

Jun 2009
Gem said:
Well I am sad. I was hoping for someone to die to spark up some sort of drive in the MC.

I don't feel like it would work that well to kill off any characters so early, you kind of need to have the characters more developed for stuff like that to be really effective.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 2, 2017 1:11 AM

Jul 2015
Ston3_FreeN7 said:
I don't feel like it would work that well to kill off any characters so early, you kind of need to have the characters more developed for stuff like that to be really effective.

Fair enough. This anime is quite different than a lot of other 12-episode anime, in a sense where it's a "slowly-progressive" one. I mean we're already 2 episodes away from completion, yet not much has really happened lol. With that being said, I guess I understand what you mean by "so early" then, story-wise that is, because after 11 episodes out of 13, you wouldn't really consider that "so early." :P Then again, like I said, this isn't those typical 12-episode rushed series, so I guess that it's good that we haven't seen any deaths yet since, story-wise, it is pretty early (though I do hope for some later on, guess we'll just wait and see how things turn out in S2).

โ™”
caught in the wonder
โ™”
Aug 30, 2017 5:41 PM

Jun 2015
Dayum that shit was fucking intense, Aizawa's a fucking badass.
Sep 28, 2017 11:52 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That was a lot more brutal than I expected.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 12, 2017 4:04 PM

May 2010
Whoa, Aizawa's willpower after being totally beaten up sure is impressive! Nothing like his usual, school self, cool.
Dec 12, 2017 9:19 AM

Aug 2015
Damn, even having already read the manga I got goosebumps when All Mighty came, the combination of him saying "Watashi ga kita!" and then that song kicking in, it's just so awesome!

โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ˜†ใตใ‚ใตใ‚ใ‚‹โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“ใตใ‚ใตใ‚ใ‚Šโ˜†โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
      โค BE KAWAII โค         
Dec 26, 2017 7:25 AM

Feb 2015
Todoroki seems so mature and level headed compared to most of his peers. Kaminari was lol. Poor Aizawa being tortured by that creepy Creeper-san Shigaraki. Good episode.

Dec 28, 2017 4:26 PM

Oct 2013
This was the most HYPE episode yet.

And the brief flashes of fan service are strangely satisfying.

โ˜ฉ Discord: the.path.to.pathos
โ˜ฉ RateYourMusic
โ˜ฉ last.fm
Jan 8, 2018 2:52 AM

Jul 2017
Sometimes I think shonen style grand scope battles are just not for me u.u

The episode was great but I only really cared for the two principal fights (Exit Signal Man, to the Door Once More and Pain and Suffering Have Many Hands) and the rest felt like filler to me, even if I know it was not.

Anyway, good chapter, looking forwards to All Might in the next.
Jan 18, 2018 8:42 PM
Jun 2013
ha taking a poo makes balls stick better. Ya know iv been wondering who the heck deku is talking to about his life story. Dam shoto had these guys crying. Some great team work here and nice way to block the boobs lol. Ha at grapes coping a feel during celebration. What a great guy lol.
Feb 16, 2018 2:25 AM

Sep 2011
Shoto is a monster, the guy is too powerful.

It was nice to see everyone fighting. Momo's power is really interesenting.

Poor Aizawa. He only wanted to protect his students. But All Might entrance at the end was amazing.
Feb 21, 2018 5:24 AM

Mar 2014
Another great episode. This arc is really something! I especially loved Aizawa's scenes and all the students collaborating in groups. All Might is here, I hope nothing bad happens
May 24, 2018 8:09 AM
Oct 5, 2018 12:30 PM

Feb 2015
That was so intense!

All Might isn't smiling this time, not sure whether to feel bad for the villians or All Might himself.
Oct 16, 2018 10:58 AM

Apr 2013
Damn All Might looks pissed, first time he's not smiling. I hope he tears those guys a new one, epic episode.
Nov 15, 2018 9:34 AM

Dec 2016
Oh boy... this battle is going to get more intense! >< All Might is not happy at all! He'll show a lesson to those villans that they won't forget!
Can't wait to watch the next episode!
May 16, 2019 4:46 AM

Jun 2013
Awesome action scenes!

SHOTO IS BADASS. LOOK AT THIS GIF. (๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰ (>ไบบ<) (แƒฆห˜โŒฃห˜แƒฆ) (เธ‡ อ ° อŸู„อœ อก°)เธ‡ ♥โ€ฟ♥

There are LOL moments also.

Denki is funny. I love his happy-go-lucky personality.

Tomura Shigaraki is strong and creepy.

GO IIDA!!!

AND NOW... ALL MIGHT IS READY TO FIGHT.

Tomura and the villains are threatened!

Jun 3, 2019 7:10 PM
Apr 2019
Rip Mr.13 and Mr.Aizawa but the Nomu creature seems quite tough, blocked a whole smash from Deku after MrHands ran away from the impact.

Props to class rep though, a middle school kid having to leave behind their friends seems quite tough.

Welcome All Might, will you be able to survive for more than 3 minutes, who knows!
Jul 5, 2019 8:43 AM

Feb 2017
NINGEN STUN GUN!!
Jul 17, 2019 3:32 AM

Dec 2013
Oh my god Eraser!!!!!! Oh my god!!! This makes my heart pound so hard. But Kaminari made me laugh so hard lmao. Those 3 villains were really strong goddamnit. Kacchan was so cool when he used his Quirk on that frog lmao oh damn, I though Tsu will be in danger good thing eraser was still able to use his Quirk tho he's already bleeding. Goddamnittt that Tomura guy makes my blood boil

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Oct 9, 2019 7:39 AM
Mar 2019
The moment All Might arrives to save the day is quite possibly one of the hypest moments in new age shounen. Years later and that scene still gives me shivers! It's also the first time he is not seen smiling in his All For One form which just adds to the sheer intensity of this moment that has been building for the last two episodes.

I also have a new found love for Kaminari on this second watch through of the series. Easily one of the funniest characters in the show.

Aizawa putting his life on the line and still managing to erase quirks at the most pivotal moments is very indicative of the hero he is. Underrated by the media but never in our hearts lol! Aizawa is so goddamn sick
KidLeafOct 9, 2019 7:43 AM
Dec 2, 2019 5:11 PM

Feb 2008
I really wish the flow of the fights wasn't constantly being interrupted. I mean, its not as bad as DBZ or Bleach, but it still drastically reduces the quality of every single fight.
Apr 9, 2020 5:47 PM
Nov 2018
Eraser head is the MVP!

Intense battle and finally All Might arrived.
May 25, 2020 7:32 AM

Mar 2019
Nice episode.The next one tho will be hype.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 24, 2020 3:50 AM
Dec 2019
Last part of the Episode was Amazing.
Oct 19, 2020 12:24 PM
Sep 2020
I was getting goosebumps when all might showed up
Feb 8, 2021 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
FINALLY MIDORIYA WAS ABLE TO CONTROL ITTTT
AND ALL MIGHT IS HEAR ( WOOP WOOP )
BUT MR AIZAWA DIED :(
Feb 8, 2021 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
thiagopv said:
Well, seems like All Might is not happy. First time seing him not smiling. That's a badass face, really sad Boku no Hero probably won't have any other seasons.

it has 3 more seasons DUMBO
Feb 10, 2021 6:19 AM
Jun 2020
respect for erazer head!

I really loved this episode.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2016

421 by jumbosan »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

436 by His0kaDevv »»
Apr 11, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

403 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 10, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

332 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 21, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

294 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 16, 8:01 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.