Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 6, 2008 9:35 PM

Nov 2006
PATRICK. MY MAN. HOW COULD YOU?
geez.
Mar 10, 2008 1:18 PM
Jun 2007
windy said:
PATRICK. MY MAN. HOW COULD YOU?
geez.

He had to do something right? other than being the punchline of the show.

Mar 15, 2008 4:37 PM

Jan 2007
omfg, that was really intense. Seriously, Sumeragi is not letting anything slip by. Very nice idea to make a seperate OS. and Lockon D:
Mar 15, 2008 5:28 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Great episode, can't wait for more.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 16, 2008 3:38 PM

Jul 2007
Freakin' epic, I was sitting on the edge of my seat thru the last half this episode.
and srsly..anyone but Lockon!
can't wait for 22!
Jun 9, 2008 1:29 PM

May 2008
wow setsuna has a thing for marina but she's waay outta his league.
Jul 30, 2008 2:04 PM

May 2007
sabermetrics said:
Darkreaper70 said:
I don't see the point of putting spoiler tags lol. Only people who saw the episode will post here. :O

Lockon isn't dead. At least not yet. They just said he took heavy damage. He might still be alive we still don't know for sure. Tiera was pretty useless. I guess he isn't human and he is just too depended on Veda.

Well, there weren't any videos of Lockon in the trailer for ep 22, but I think they purposly did that so that people think that he's dead... at least, I hope he doesn't die...

Can't wait for next week...!!
I was thinking the same about Lockon... everyone also pretty much knew that Teiria wasn't human after all. I am just wondering what will go on with Saji.
Aug 1, 2008 2:42 PM

Apr 2008
I loved that Setsuna is dreaming about Marina. Finally, he's just using her first name and not her whole name, at least in his dream anyway. ^_~ Poor Lockon! What a great thing he did! I hope he's okay. And Saji, it just keeps getting sadder for him.
Sep 13, 2008 2:03 PM

Jun 2007
Noooooooooooooooo! Not Lockon! Take any of the other ones, just spare Lockon!

Also: Setsuna dreaming about Marina...nudge nudge, wink wink!
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Sep 13, 2008 5:07 PM

Aug 2007
duotrouble said:
And Saji, it just keeps getting sadder for him.

I don't quite know why but I don't feel any sympathy towards Saji... Maybe it's because I don't enjoy watching him as much as I like watching other characters, so his 'emotional moments' don't really get through to me lol -_-
Jan 24, 2009 11:27 AM

Jan 2009
yeah, i feel sorry for saji. his girlfriend is horribly wounded in an attack by gundams, and his sister is killed while in the middle of researching information about the gundams. Gee, it's only my specualtion, but this gives Saji the perfect excuse to become a "bad guy" and fight against the gundams. I wouldnt be surprized.

Oh, and I hope Lockon dies. He's not my favorite, but I enjoy shows that arent afraid to kill off main characters if its important to the story.

Thats my 2 cents about the episode!

Jan 25, 2009 9:51 PM

Jul 2008
I really want to know what Tieria is now. Somehow he managed to grow on me even though I really disliked him at first.

BEGINNER
May 10, 2009 9:07 AM

Mar 2009
Damn it, why did Lockon have to laser stabbed?
<i>When all else is lost, the future still remains</i>
May 24, 2009 8:42 AM
Apr 2009
great fight scenes!

lockon can't die! he protected tieria...T.T

poor saji! what will you do?

Jun 16, 2009 6:41 PM

Apr 2007
Lockon...

When Setsuna woke from the dream, I was like "why Marina" and he said the same thing right after XD. But seriously, I don't wanna see no RelenaXHeero crap. So Marina needs to stay the hell outta Setsuna's dreams.

The part with the Gundams shutting down was just...whoa. But now I'm worried about Lockon, after taking the hit for Tieria. He seems so caring for his teammates. I don't want him to die.

And I felt bad for Saji again. Life keeps screwing him over. Hopefully, he himself doesn't die. -unless he has it coming to him by trying to kill a gundam meister or something...-uh, yeah, hope he doesn't die.

Oh and Lasse to the rescue, owning a gundam-flag-thing-whatever-it-is...nice~

Thanks to Iri for the awesome Signature!! ^^
Oct 2, 2009 8:50 AM

Sep 2008
Rolex said:

Aaargh. Why can't people use spoiler tags?!?
Jun 23, 2010 1:44 AM

Oct 2008
:( I feel sorry for Saji - first seeing his girlfriend in that state and then his sis
Aug 1, 2010 3:03 PM

Jun 2009
Tieria seems very dependent on Veda. Perhaps Tieria himself is an extension of Veda...
Poor Lockon

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 4, 2011 8:26 AM

Aug 2009
Poor Saji, his sister is killed. This is too much now.

Anyway, good episode.
Tieria, you damn fool.

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Apr 22, 2011 1:17 PM

Sep 2009
Lockon?
...Lockon...LOOOOCKOOOON!

That was an intense episode. The pace is finally picking up again, recovering from the crippling blow the trio of lameness brought in.
Jul 9, 2011 9:20 AM

Apr 2009
Saji's world is collapsing around him, as if his life couldn't get any worse. I wonder what role would he eventually play in the main plot, it's such a disappointment to keep showing the tragedies of his life if in the end he's not going to do anything after all.

If he's just there to show the horrors of war, they've already accomplished that a few episodes ago. There has to be something in store for him after he picks up the pieces of his life.

U.N. forces have already lost at least 3 GN-Xs in exchange for severely damaging 1 Gundam and seriously harming its pilot... to think that they've supposedly already closed the technological gap and had numerical superiority, most of those enemy "aces" must be of really mediocre skill to have failed to exploit their advantages.

Then again, even if they lose more it seems they are easily capable of replacing their losses, unlike Celestial Being, who'd be hit hard by the loss of a Gundam, a pilot or even both. I doubt the writers would kill off Lockon that easily, though.
Jan 28, 2012 3:26 AM

Aug 2009
LOCKOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!! Damn you, Tieria! D-:<
Sep 4, 2012 10:11 PM

Dec 2008
Wow, that was intense. Poor Saji, things keep getting worse for him. I hope Lockon is ok.
Sep 13, 2012 9:29 AM

Mar 2012
Life just can't get any worse for Saji.
Apr 23, 2014 3:17 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It'd be such a shame for a cool guy like Lockon to die because of a fool like Vieiria
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 25, 2014 7:40 PM

Feb 2013
I wonder of Setsuna's dreaming about Marina is something of a foreshadow of things to come... (I'm referencing season2 here, but I'm not going to say more)
Aug 6, 2014 8:20 PM

Oct 2013
Saji's life has become utter hell thanks to the existence of Celestial Being. <_>

Characters are starting to drop like flies at this point, but I, too, doubt Lockon is dead.

Side note: Anyone else notice Allelujah didn't start with those intense headaches again, despite the super soldier girl's presence?
ZadionAug 6, 2014 8:27 PM

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 21, 2016 6:43 AM

Jul 2008
OranSolus said:
Noooooooooooooooo! Not Lockon! Take any of the other ones, just spare Lockon!

Also: Setsuna dreaming about Marina...nudge nudge, wink wink!

You mean Loran dreaming of Relena? *wink*

Well now the Gundams are screwed, and just what are these Alejando and Ribbons guys thinking?
Apr 11, 2016 11:31 AM

Mar 2016
That was a crazy episode, hope lock on is ok.
May 10, 2017 11:40 AM

Apr 2009
HArvey is dead. Lockon is injured.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2018 7:37 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Poor Saji, although I still don't particularly feel much for his character. It's sad though, two terrible things happening to him consecutively. He doesn't seem like the type to hate on anyone or anything, so I don't think he will seek vengeance on CB. But he might want to work towards world peace as well, just in a different way than CB.

As expected of Sumeragi, already prepared for being cut off from Veda. Nice to know get confirmation when Ribbons (was it him?) said that the UN acquiring GN particles was part of the plan. I'm really itching to know what Aeolio's real plan is, with different players in the plan having different knowledge.
Oct 31, 2020 8:28 AM

Jan 2013
How did the UN forces find Ptolemaios so easily?
Jan 7, 4:18 AM

Jul 2017
As expected everything is falling apart, The CB has bene betrayed by everyone, lockon my man is badly injured, veda has been hacked and now they are outmatched and outnumbered.
I feel very sad for saji, he didn't deserve all this bad things happening ti him.
Now i hate Alejandro, the world Is in danger for his selfishness.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Requal - Mar 28, 2008

187 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KrylonBlue - Mar 7, 2008

108 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KrylonBlue - Feb 23, 2008

73 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kurotsuki - Feb 16, 2008

82 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 2, 2007

44 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.