MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Clannad Episode 19 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Clannad »» Clannad Episode 19 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Clannad Episode 19 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

180 65.93%
4 out of 5: Liked it

68 24.91%
3 out of 5: It was OK

23 8.42%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.73%
Voters: 273

03-02-08, 6:37 PM

Loved this episode!

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.

03-02-08, 8:20 PM

omg nagisa cutenessss overload :D

03-03-08, 7:00 AM

Ketuekigami said:
Great episode.

The horror scene was amazing.

That scene was hilarious!! I almost died of laughter.

03-04-08, 2:14 AM

awww what a cute couple they make. i still would like any or both the tsunderes (kyou and tomoyo) though XD

03-04-08, 6:44 AM

corroded said:
awww what a cute couple they make. i still would like any or both the tsunderes (kyou and tomoyo) though XD

Tomoyo is not a tsundere at all. ^^;

03-05-08, 7:45 AM

Smasher said:
Very good episode. Thou i kind of noticed a small drop in animation quality, might be my eyes playing tricks on me...

They're not, I noticed that as well. Another great episode regardless.

03-05-08, 8:42 AM

I hope they will put the story of Tomoya's father. It's a great arc.

03-10-08, 8:53 PM

hmm... after this, i am not expecting anything from kyoani anymore. its not hate, but just... the show doesnt show its bright things anymore (kyou and tomoyo)
most of the episode was slice of life between tomoya and nagisa. a bit of tomoyas dad, and a bit of sanae/nagisas past. not the best episode.
the comic relief was the best part of the show ( i dont enjoy the nagisa drama at all, and since kyou and tomoyo pretty much got killed off...)

best one liner ever - its really sad for a guy to lose his harem
3rd best skit in the history of clannad - sunohara's skit, i was actually looking forward to seeing them play with the keyboard a little more

also... sunohara reminded me of akira from LS at the end xD
also, yay for the girl and the junk doll

no expectations...

04-02-08, 9:54 PM

such a great episode. XD
loved the Keyboard part. lol at Sunohara. XP

wonder what that secret is. XD

and i'm really curious about the girl and the robot. XP

04-03-08, 9:47 AM

I loved how Nagisa pulled Tomoya to the teacher.. xD
but still sad episode.. I think it were nice when tomoya and his father would understand each another again.. When Tomoya was leaving it was like he was thinking of "why dont he come and say that i souldnt leave" or something like that~

haha my english is so bad xx~
Modified by WolfyChi, 04-03-08, 9:51 AM

04-09-08, 5:42 AM

hilarious episode

04-24-08, 2:54 AM

maxcherry715 said:
Ketuekigami said:
Great episode.

The horror scene was amazing.

Yeah, that scene brought about a good lol. Other than that it was a pretty plain episode. Anyone else think he is overreacting about his situation with his father? He stopped abusing him, but his father's really a bad person because he doesn't treat him like a son. That doesn't quite add up. Tomoya seems independent enough, does he still need that father/son relationship that desperately? I don't know, thats kind of been bothering me from the beginning.

Yeah, thats not done right =P

06-08-08, 6:59 PM

Ahh, relaxing ep...

Wonder what happened to Nagisa's family in the past...

07-15-08, 9:45 AM

Pretty good, pretty dramatic, pretty funny; and was that Minoru Shiraishi on the TV?

#NBHNC

07-15-08, 11:24 AM

the begginning of Nagisa's train wreck finally and this is probably the last one, I wouldn't be surprised if this was another dead girl. Well anyways, its starting slow but we'll see what the reveal is in next ep.

...and the 3d scenes feel out of place.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it -- Voltaire

09-20-08, 1:25 PM

cyruz said:
Very heartwarming episode. But after hearing Nagisa talk to Tomoya about the thing she has to apologize for, and the scene in this dream world at the end, I'm thinking that Nagisa might have had a twin sister or something along those lines? I mean, the girl in this other world does look similar to Sanae and Nagisa. Or maybe something happened when Nagisa was born, but then there would be no way for Nagisa to feel that there's something. Actually, we're talking about anime... mmh.... I got the feeling it's going to be a very, very sad story. But I'm still looking forward to it.

And yes, Nagisa was incredibly cute in this episode.

When I started watching Clannad, I thought that that "girl" from the "Dream Wolrd" was Nagisa herself.
Anyway, ~Clannad -The After Story~ anime, which is airing 13 days from the time this post was made, should explain more about that girl(Which i know is not Nagisa now), and her "Garbage Doll".

I liked this episode, like always(yes I rated all episodes 5/5).
With Tomoya staying at Nagisa's house, it will surely deepen their relationship, and by the end of episode 24, they should be more than what they are now.
By the way, Nagisa's always cute, all the time in the anime :)

10-07-08, 5:52 PM

Well it was a boring ep but now toyoka actually lives with here. I'm wondering how that will turn out.

11-16-08, 1:46 PM

I love when they flash into that other world. ._.

All the characters have such sad pasts. T__T

Sig WILL change soon~

12-27-08, 6:24 PM

I still can't understand the link between that robot made of junk and the rest of the series.. can't wait to find out. This episode it was trying to make a "friend" for him.. hmmm.. awww I can't link it at all with the series. Hmph guess I'll find out in the last episodes remaining.

01-05-09, 8:52 AM

Another melancholic episode. Tomoya's dad is so annoying. No wonder he is hated by his son.

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices