Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 6, 2010 1:46 PM

Oct 2009
liamoflegends said:

I hope to god that next ep Kurumi gets roflpwned more by Yano (and I guess Chizu)

If Kurumi will show her real b'tch side, Yano/Chizu don't stand a chance^. IMO

Probably the best episode so far, I want to see Sawako's reaction. Can't wait.
Jan 6, 2010 2:18 PM

Feb 2009
Kurumi = Fail.

Pin was so much win this episode, Kazehaya too. And thank god Sawako's not playing dumb about liking someone anymore, it was starting to grate my nerves.

Jan 6, 2010 2:26 PM
Nov 2009
Probably most exiting episode because of Kazehaya confronting Sawako. For a moment i really thought he might confess to her. But still Ryu is the best... he doesn't give a shit to what happens and simply walks away to probably continue his nap. Anyway I find it quite interesting that each episode turns out well, but still has a dramatic cliffhanger.
Jan 6, 2010 2:26 PM

Oct 2009
stAtic91 said:
I kinda felt sorry for Kurumi. She was pwned so hard. This episode was very funny - loved Yano and Chizu and Pin talking to Kurumi was hilarious!

Yeah i felt that too. Poor Kurumi (*on side* Yup she deserved to be treated even worser ^^)
I hope in next episode she will be pwned totally and humiliated in front of entire school just to remember where her place is.
Jan 6, 2010 2:37 PM

Aug 2008
Yano steals the show, even though Sawako managed to have an important revelation. What is really bothering me, though, is Kazehaya. He continues to back Sawako into corners for her to validate him, but he can't really be straight forward about anything himself. He could ask her if she liked him, and he couldn't own up to his own feelings either. It's ok for now, since he's aware of it, and says as much to Sawako; however, I don't know how much longer I can stand to watch his cowardly waffling. I know it's probably less realistic, but I don't know how many more of Kurumi's schemes can push them together, especially after this episode.
Jan 6, 2010 3:41 PM

Sep 2009
I think people in my house knew I was watching "That anime" again when I was yelling profanities at my monitor in a louder than usual voice. |:

So, yeah, why is Sawako so God damn adorable in her misunderstandings? Chizuru and Yano are totally awesome in this episode as well. Such a large helping of humor makes this quite the episode indeed! So far each time I see Kimi ni Todoke, it hardly even feels like 23 minutes has even passed remotely.

I cannot wait to see Sawako's reaction to this horrible revelation for her. Either a) she will learn about backstabbing 'friends' and become confused, or b) she will be Super-Sawako and make everyone friends somehow. I dunno, I just can't stand waiting another 168 hours to see another installment to this show.
-
Jan 6, 2010 3:45 PM
Mar 2008
lmao Kurumi is just getting served xD

1. Kurumi x Ryuu plan fails, and Sawako goes running off with Kazehaya : WIN
2. Kazehaya seeing her "confess" to Pin xD
3. Her whole innocent disguise blown up :D

Btw, did anyone else think Evil Yano kinda looked like a duck at times? o.o
Jan 6, 2010 3:54 PM

Feb 2009
I love seeing Kurumi suffer. >:D
The SadakoxKazehaya scene at the beginning was really cute.
Jan 6, 2010 4:04 PM

Jul 2008
hhaa poor Kurumi. Kazehaya walked up at the perfect moment.

and I laughed at Sadako

"What do you think of two people going out?"
"Going where?"
Jan 6, 2010 4:21 PM

Nov 2009
loved the episode! i loved how her plan didnt work ha ha! :P evil yano! loved that part whatsherface (in ryus words) is a bitch and selfish! hate her i hope she gets slaped but sawako will most likly be like im sure you didnt mean to and lets be bestt friends :( sawako is tooo dence i love her but shes the exact oppisite of me in my last post i said this if that was me she would be on the floor crying and holding her nose! I WISH THE ROMANCE WENT FURTHER! oh well slow and steady overall a good episode 5* ^^
Jan 6, 2010 4:28 PM

Dec 2009
KayChan4U said:

All I have to say about Kurumi now is...bitch got owned. Bitch.Got.Owned.

Couldn't have said it better myself...

--Loved seeing Kazehaya get jealous & then his oh-so-cute embarassment afterwards.
--This ep officially made me a fan of Yano.
--The Pin/Kurumi/Kazehaya scene by the equipment shed= Awesomeness. (+1 for karma)

GarLogan78 said:
and I laughed at Sadako

"What do you think of two people going out?"
"Going where?"

Heh. Only Sawako would be that adorably clueless. :)
OnyxEyes3Jan 6, 2010 4:41 PM
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Jan 6, 2010 4:43 PM

Sep 2008
I feel bad for Kurumi... and Yano during her laugh/choke/cough/w/e moment...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2010 4:53 PM

Dec 2009
Finally Sawako realized her own feelings... Whats next?
Kurumi and Pin XD That was totally hilarious
Yano's evil side made me laugh a lot, it was fun to watch.
Chizu was quite clueless on the whole Kurumi-Kazehaya situation.It was funny when she whispered to Yano about Kurumi liking Ryu...Chizu= A Lost case
If I were Sawako after learning that Kurumi was the one who started the rumors, I would have gotten really mad... But Sawako is something else. I want to se her reaction.
Jan 6, 2010 5:08 PM

Jun 2007
Nyanta said:
francismeunier said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
All Kurumi haters...it's party time in our club! We won big time in this episode!

You may win this round, but for how long! Its always darkest before dawn, with Sawako's undeniable power of bringing happiness to all those around her its only a matter of time before the Kurumi hate will evaporate into nothingness..

or not, who knows :D

I'm sure Sawako and Kurumi will become friends at some point. Whether or not Kurumi finds another guy shes interested in is the real question. Would be funny if she really did end up with Pin haha.
Jan 6, 2010 5:47 PM

Oct 2009
Next episode is all about Kurumi . . . sooo, something is bound to happen that will either turn KURUMI HATERS into liking her . . . or they'll stay the same :p

Any who, After the breath taking moment when Kazehaya grabbed Sawako (clearing up all the misunderstandings) the rest of the ep I was ROFLing ^^ Kurumi (I'm not a hater btw) got heavenly justice with Pin-sensei!! I think they would make a cute couple, their egos match well!

Missed Ryu during this ep, can't wait for the chizu/ryu arc :D Yano-chin rocks!! I luv the evil step-mom! She is most definitely my fav character. Chizu is close second . . . "you do know all liars go to hell" LOL
Jan 6, 2010 5:48 PM

Aug 2009
--ahh Kurumi, this time you've lost. Rejected two times XD.

I lol with Yano's evil laugh:

Jan 6, 2010 6:50 PM

May 2008
Sawako dai shocke desu!

looks like the conclusion is here

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 6, 2010 7:20 PM

Apr 2008
This was a great episode! Everything ended up working out for the best, Karama is a real kick in the shorts!
Jan 6, 2010 7:32 PM
Dec 2008
Loving yano more and more
Jan 6, 2010 7:39 PM

Jun 2009
Amazing episode(: loved how Kazehaya got super jealous.
:):):):):):):)

Jan 6, 2010 7:54 PM

May 2009
nice funny episode.

i lol'd at pin scene with kurumi
Jan 6, 2010 8:55 PM

Jan 2009
I loved, checkmate in Kurumi \o/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2010 10:20 PM

Apr 2009
Ahhh, Yano-Chin! <33

I was hoping that Kazehaya or Sawako would confess but i guess not. And i dont want an episode called "Kurumi". >:[ I want "Kazehaya and Sawako finally express their feelings or at least hug".
Jan 6, 2010 10:32 PM

Oct 2007
Hahaha, I didn't expect the KurumixPin thing, even less Kazehaya listening that! it was great!
Yano is awesome. Chizu is cute all confused xD

The scene between Kazehaya and Sawako was really beautiful, the background music and the background sparkles were perfect.
"Even if you're selfish or spoiled, that's ok." Aww n__n
I wanted their relationship to take the couple step right there, but as Kazehaya noticed, Sawako is not ready yet.
Well, at least she FINALLY realized her feelings.
Jan 6, 2010 10:38 PM

Aug 2008
I heart Sawako!!!
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Jan 6, 2010 11:20 PM

May 2009
"I'm selfish and spoiled." Kazehaya knows himself quite well.

Where would this show be without Yano and Pin? LOL. Kurumi's worst nightmare would be to be stuck in a room together with those two.
Jan 7, 2010 2:45 AM
Mar 2009
Well, I have to say, the crap Kurumi is getting right now is well-deserved. I have a feeling Sawako will forgive her though, oh well.

On another note, Pin is one funny guy, he gives the show a good balance of comedy. Lol, he and his misunderstandings.
Jan 7, 2010 4:59 AM

Oct 2008
noteDhero said:
Yano steals the show, even though Sawako managed to have an important revelation. What is really bothering me, though, is Kazehaya. He continues to back Sawako into corners for her to validate him, but he can't really be straight forward about anything himself. He could ask her if she liked him, and he couldn't own up to his own feelings either. It's ok for now, since he's aware of it, and says as much to Sawako; however, I don't know how much longer I can stand to watch his cowardly waffling. I know it's probably less realistic, but I don't know how many more of Kurumi's schemes can push them together, especially after this episode.

I completely thought that Kazehaya was going to finally confess his feelings too. I guess in his own way he did. By grabbing her hand and asking what she thought about dating, he made his intentions pretty clear. Since Sawaka reacted like a kindergartner, Kazehaya realized and was happy to settle with taking baby steps until she's ready. Such a great episode.

I also found it a little refreshing to see Pin reject Kurumi. With all the pedophilia that people associate with anime so often it's great to see a mature response to, even if it was just an implied crush from an attractive young women and a complete misunderstanding, I liked seeing it, Laughed my ass off!! Can't wait to see how the next episode develops. I'm also in the camp that thinks Sawako is going to find a way to sympathize with Kurumi and her unrequited feelings for Kazehaya.
Jan 7, 2010 5:35 AM

Oct 2009
Jacut said:
francismeunier said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
All Kurumi haters...it's party time in our club! We won big time in this episode!
Jacut said:
It's not even a matter of winning or not, Kurumi got owned so hard the whole episode she was just no match this time ;) Guess she got too close to the fan. The best ownage being Pin's misunderstanding which was just fantastic.
I know I was just so excited since I really hate Kurumi.
Jacut said:
even if the animation shows its first signs of weakening (well, even animators have the right to have some holidays around the new year).
You make want to check the DVD of this episode.....maybe I will to see how much more it will be better.
noteDhero said:
What is really bothering me, though, is Kazehaya. He continues to back Sawako into corners for her to validate him, but he can't really be straight forward about anything himself. He could ask her if she liked him, and he couldn't own up to his own feelings either. It's ok for now, since he's aware of it, and says as much to Sawako; however, I don't know how much longer I can stand to watch his cowardly waffling. I know it's probably less realistic, but I don't know how many more of Kurumi's schemes can push them together, especially after this episode.
I agree with your bother....I myself was cheering for Kazehaya to do something more than Sawako but he still acts like a shy guy which should have less problem to overcome this.....guess it must be the mood setting.
DeathfireD said:
Nyanta said:
francismeunier said:

DeathfireD said:
You may win this round, but for how long! Its always darkest before dawn, with Sawako's undeniable power of bringing happiness to all those around her its only a matter of time before the Kurumi hate will evaporate into nothingness..

or not, who knows :D

Oh I am sure friend but this round deserves my savoring of hate towards Kurumi...don't you think so?
DeathfireD said:
I'm sure Sawako and Kurumi will become friends at some point. Whether or not Kurumi finds another guy shes interested in is the real question. Would be funny if she really did end up with Pin haha.
Yeah it would be really funny but it would be best for her to back out of Kazehaya and find some other guy....maybe a younger brother of Pin if he has one? I wonder......
francismeunierJan 7, 2010 5:41 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 7, 2010 7:32 AM

Jul 2008
Yano is really feeling herself, and rightly so. Damn I dislike Kurumi, I'm glad that Kazehaya was given the impression that she is into Pin. Yano and Chizu continue to be awesome together.
Jan 7, 2010 11:01 AM
Oct 2008
Another cute episode.
I'm in love with Kazehaya. He's like.. the ideal guy. :33

And Sawako, aww.. How can she be so cute in every episode? :3
Jan 7, 2010 11:39 AM

Mar 2008
Why do all the good anime's end with cliffhangers T_T
Jan 7, 2010 1:50 PM

Nov 2007
The background really reflects upon how the characters are feeling - when there were bubbles, they felt shy or content with themselves.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jan 7, 2010 2:12 PM

Apr 2009
'Shadow boxing' - wth? xD

Laevantein said:
Seriously like serious i want Pin x Yano special arc!!! this could be the best couple in this series..i could careless about Kazehaya x Sawako this comes in 3rd after Ryu x Chizuru XD

^Same here.

Even though Yano is so awesome being evil and all that, I just wanted to hug Chizu. She's so cute x3

And the highlight of the episode.
PIN MADE MY WEEK DAMMIT. That is all.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jan 7, 2010 4:11 PM

Aug 2009
Hahahahhaha, Kurumi got pawned like a bitch, hahahaha. +5,000 right there.

Also, I'm getting pissed at Kazehaya. Come the fuck on. Confess already man. I thought he was going to confess when he took Sawako from Ryu but no, he was like, oh nevermind, it's okay. Wowwow.

Plus, that Pin guy also made my day. He thought Kurumi likes him and rejected her, lmfao. Kurumi's reaction was priceless, rofl. Yano 's evil side was awesome too, looks like all the clues lead to Kurumi. It's about time.

Wonder what's going to happen next.
Jan 7, 2010 8:53 PM
Jul 2009
Poor Kurumi. At first I hated her, but now I feel sorry for her. :|

Can't wait for next episode! ^_^
Jan 7, 2010 9:14 PM

Sep 2008
It's time to put an end to this farce. Kurumi will finish these worms off and move on.
Jan 7, 2010 9:37 PM

May 2009
Jan 7, 2010 10:01 PM

Jan 2009
Zuly said:

YES!

Jan 7, 2010 10:42 PM

Jan 2008
Zuly said:
FUCK YES.
Yano is so awesome. Let's just finish Kurumi off and start a new arc or something.
Jan 7, 2010 10:52 PM

Nov 2007
What an awkward scene between Kurumi and Pin and the consequent misunderstanding was quite funny ^^" but lmao at Sawako in the classroom, is she shadow boxing O_O? xD although finally the confrontation is here.
Jan 7, 2010 11:26 PM

Jun 2009
BITCHUME GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED. *ahaha.wav*"
Jan 8, 2010 1:10 AM

Mar 2009
Awesome episode. Made me feel a little sorry for Kurumi, but honestly... she had it coming!
Jan 8, 2010 12:23 PM
Apr 2009
Sawako and Kurumi will be friends. You'll see :)
Jan 8, 2010 12:45 PM

May 2009
Haha ;p liked this episode ;p
(I thought it would never air O.o')

haha ;p
erm... Yano is rlly sharp indeed *thumbs up*
I rlly don't like Kurumi D;

Rlly love this pic hahahahah xD

Jan 8, 2010 4:36 PM

Dec 2007
Pure awesomeness
Jan 8, 2010 4:56 PM
Jul 2009
I was under the impression this was the last episode of the season. I'm so glad it isn't XD.

But even though I've hated her, I kind of felt bad for Kurumi in this one
Jan 8, 2010 8:35 PM

Dec 2007
This episode was more enjoyable as I thought so much. Pin's misunderstanding was so funny. After I watched it, Sawako will still try to be friends with Kurumi, anyway. Yano is so evil. :D
Jan 8, 2010 8:39 PM

Jul 2008
This episode was so crazy!! In an entertaining way of course :D
They are just masters at cliffhangers..
Jan 9, 2010 2:40 AM

Sep 2009
Truly awesome. The reactions from everyone were great. These cliffhangers
Alipio said:
This episode was so crazy!! In an entertaining way of course :D
They are just masters at cliffhangers..

Yeah these cliffhangers make the wait hard...though the spice and wolf cliffhangers were even harder to bear for me.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2010

190 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Apr 19, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

francismeunier - Mar 30, 2010

369 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2010

161 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 2, 2010

161 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 6, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

maji_saikou - Nov 10, 2009

250 by nxtsue »»
Mar 5, 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.