Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 5, 2010 6:07 AM

Dec 2008
Intro
All of us probably find it a problem when you cant find anything to read or watch.
Or you find a great yaoi manga and you want something similar?
But with all the yaoi out there, it's nearly impossible to find something that will actually suite your taste.

Thus... we have opened up a new topic dedicated on helping all the members with this problem!

All you have to do is:

Tell us what you want: Comedy, romance, smut, rape, historical... well anything that would tell us the genre of the yaoi you like
What yaoi's did you like of this similarity: It would help us a lot if you could tell us some of the titles that you really liked and what you want similar to. Example: I want a manga like Dog Style because of its...
What you don't want: If you don't like guys to look like girls, or you don't want rape, or something similar to those; write it here
Preferred length: It could be a one-shot or a 3 volume manga, your choice
Other: You can add something specific here, something you want to add what wasn't said yet

When you add your request, all the staff members will try their hardest to help in finding the yaoi you really want or ones you might like.

ALL THE MEMBERS CAN GIVE THERE RECOMMENDATIONS!!!
That's always welcome ^-^
All the members that have something to recommend are welcome to do so, the more recommendations a person gets, the more chances that we will help them ^-^

If you don't like the ones we recommend, you can always ask for more recommendations, add the manga's you didn't like and tell us WHY you didn't like it. This will help us in the future to find more titles to your liking.

Please recommend in this format:

For who:
Recommendations:
  • Haru Wo Daiteita - Publishing - 14 volumes (75 chapters) - how it suits their preferences
  • Dog Style - Finished - 3 volumes (30 chapters) - how it suits their preferences
  • etc.

User Preferences

I really hope that this topic will help members on finding more yaoi's that they like ^-^
  • yaoiisgoodOct 10, 2012 9:50 PM
    Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
    Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
    Jan 5, 2010 6:32 AM

Feb 2008
    *Sorry Linslet for editing your post, it's to make more room*

Recommendations (so far...)

yaoiisgoodOct 11, 2012 1:44 AM
    Jan 5, 2010 8:17 AM

Dec 2008
    Original Post:

Recommendations (cont...)

For who: Ranoom

For who: Shinino

For who: poliyoyo

For who: d_w_

For who: xBlackRosex

For who: XNezushiX
    yaoiisgoodOct 10, 2012 9:51 PM
    Jan 5, 2010 8:43 AM

Oct 2009
    Tell as what you want: I really like when the 2 guys are just normal guys, not one super girly and one manly one. not good :(
    What yaois did you like of this similarity: Junjou Romantica is the epitome of my style
    What you dont want: dont want rape or forced sex. or shota. uh uh, not for triseke
    Preferd length: it doesnt really bother me. i like one shots when they are done well, but also as long as possible is good!
    Jan 5, 2010 9:05 AM

Dec 2009
    Tell us what you want: I really like a shounen-ai/yaoi story that involve two men who are basically straight, but end up falling in love with each other. <3 :)
    What yaois did you like of this similarity: So far, SEVEN DAYS is the best series ever! Even though it's only 2 volumes, I never get bored to reread it. The plot is awesome.
    What you don't want: I don't like muscle-man. x( Too girlish is also a no-no. =.=' Normal school boys are the best. :)
    Preferred length: About two or three volumes, maybe. But if the story is very good, even about ten volumes are fine.
    Status: Anything is fine. As long as the plot is good and the story flows nicely so I won't be bored.
    Other: I really think about the style of the art so much before reading a manga or watch an anime. For example, when I first saw the cover of SEVEN DAYS, I kind of fell in love at the first sight. xD It has a perfect art and story. :)

Thank you very much~! <3 ^^

Jan 5, 2010 4:58 PM

Apr 2008
    For who: Pupsia
    Recommendations:
  • Double Call - Publishing - 9 volumes (unknown chapters) - no girly guys, longer than a one-shot, and no rape (so far).
  • ZE - Publishing - 8 volumes (unknown chapters) - no girly guys (from what I can tell)
  • Yume no Kodomo - Publishing - 6 volumes (unknown chapters) - no girly buys, longer than a one-shot, and no rape (of what I know of) - BEWARE, OLD looking art (but very nice story).
  • Brother x Brother - Publishing - 4 volumes (unknown chapters) - no girly guys, relatively long (volume-wise), no rape, and B-E-A-UTIFUL art and story (if you don't mind slight incest)!

I'm not sure what you meant by smut... so if you find any in the above, my apologies. Also, I'll probably edit this post with more recommendations for you on later days!
  • Jan 9, 2010 8:31 AM

Sep 2008
    For Who: Triseke
    Rocommendations:
    ~ Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Ongoing- (unknown Chapters and Volumes) - It is the same author as Junjou Romantica and none of what u dont want is there.

I will add more for u once i remeber the title of the other ones, lol
    Jan 10, 2010 9:27 AM

Jul 2009
    Tell as what you want: 2 guys falling in love. maybe one more manly than the other, but not a girly guy as the other man. romance, comedy, pos smut
    What yaois did you like of this similarity: Junjou Romantica, Petto Oshigotochuu, i also like Crimson Spell
    What you dont want: not rape. or shota.or girly men
    Preferd length: either, but longer the better =)
    Jan 10, 2010 4:37 PM

Sep 2008
    For who: Rachel3
    Rocommendations:
    ~ Keep Out- Ongoing ( 1 volume and 6 chapters) It has really good art and a good story with a twist
    and as far as i read, there where no rape or anything u dont like.

~Innocent Bird- finished ( 3 volumes, wiht 14 chapters) Kinda like crimson spell, with magic,demons and and good art.
    Jan 10, 2010 7:22 PM

Apr 2008
    For who: asinankurus
    Recommendations:
  • Non-Non - Finished (1 volume 2 chapters) - both main characters are straight but end up falling for each other - neither characters are muscle-y or girly - they are school boys - the length of the series is short (hope you don't mind) - and the art is very unique but nothing fantastical.
  • Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda - Ongoing (1 volume 4 chapters out so far) - both main characters are straight but end up falling for each other - neither characters are muscle-y or girly although the uke does have the pale skin and blushes sometimes look - the length of the series is known - and the art is AMAZING (in my opinion) and this is one of my FAVORITE yaoi manga's of all time (but, all of Yoneda, Kou's works are amazing!) - hopefully you don't mind slight incest. -^_^-

• Freefall Romance - Complete (1 volume 6 chapters) - both main characters start out straight - they are both manly men (not TOO manly and no girly guys) - the art is really nice (in my opinion), but all of Fujiyama Hyouta's works are amazing (check em' out)!

I may add more to this post later!
    Hope you enjoy! Tell me what you don't like or like about em'! ^_^
  • yaoiisgoodFeb 2, 2010 7:10 AM
    Jan 11, 2010 1:28 AM

Dec 2009
    @inuyashashotty:
    Thank you very much~! :D
    Yeah, it's really hard to find yaoi manga which starts with two straight guys. =.='
    It's great that you've found two mangas of such type. Thank you! xD
    I'll read them soon. And after that I'll edit this post and add my opinion about those manga. :)

EDIT:
    • Non-non
      I really like it! It makes my heart thumps when reading it. :D
      They're normal school boys who were straight at first but ended up falling for each other.
      Hm, their relationship seems to progress too fast. They made out right after asking each others' feelings. But it's OK, since the manga contains only two chapters. ^^
      The art is good. I like this kind of art, it's simple and not too neat. :)
      Neat and fancy art hurts my eyes. @.@
      Overall, it gets 8/10 from me. ^^
    • Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda
      I kind of didn't feel like reading it at first. Since the seme seems too arrogant or such. But I like it how STRAIGHT he is at first. He even tried to kiss one of his male friend to make sure that he's straight. lol
      But he ended up have a special feeling for the uke. :)
      And I like it that even the uke couldn't believe that he likes a guy. He was so sure that he's straight.
      The art is good, and the story is developed nicely.
      I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope it will be coming out soon! :D

Thanks a lot for the recommendation, inuyashashotty~! <3 :D
    asinankurusJan 12, 2010 5:41 AM

Jan 11, 2010 9:32 AM

Jul 2009
    to: Rukia_23

thankyou for your suggestions =) i've actually already started Keep Out =) lol and i like it. i'll have a look at the other one. thanks again =)
    Jan 15, 2010 5:44 PM

Apr 2008
    asinankurus said:
    @inuyashashotty:
    Thank you very much~! :D
    Yeah, it's really hard to find yaoi manga which starts with two straight guys. =.='
    It's great that you've found two mangas of such type. Thank you! xD
    I'll read them soon. And after that I'll edit this post and add my opinion about those manga. :)

EDIT:
    • Non-non
      I really like it! It makes my heart thumps when reading it. :D
      They're normal school boys who were straight at first but ended up falling for each other.
      Hm, their relationship seems to progress too fast. They made out right after asking each others' feelings. But it's OK, since the manga contains only two chapters. ^^
      The art is good. I like this kind of art, it's simple and not too neat. :)
      Neat and fancy art hurts my eyes. @.@
      Overall, it gets 8/10 from me. ^^
    • Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda
      I kind of didn't feel like reading it at first. Since the seme seems too arrogant or such. But I like it how STRAIGHT he is at first. He even tried to kiss one of his male friend to make sure that he's straight. lol
      But he ended up have a special feeling for the uke. :)
      And I like it that even the uke couldn't believe that he likes a guy. He was so sure that he's straight.
      The art is good, and the story is developed nicely.
      I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope it will be coming out soon! :D

Thanks a lot for the recommendation, inuyashashotty~! <3 :D

Your welcome!!! I'm so glad you liked them! Now, I also have more of an idea for what you are looking for so I'll keep my eyes open for those types of manga's now! <3
    Jan 18, 2010 2:51 PM

Sep 2008
    rachel3 said:
    to: Rukia_23

thankyou for your suggestions =) i've actually already started Keep Out =) lol and i like it. i'll have a look at the other one. thanks again =)

U are welcome Rachel ^^ and i will deffinitely telll u more if i remeber the other titles that i have for ur requests . I am so glad u like them ^^
    Jan 23, 2010 7:07 AM

Jul 2009
    Tell as what you want: Would prefer comedy/ school / light-hearted kind of storyline but something touching/drama/tragic is fine too~
    What yaoi's did you like of this similarity: something along the line of Junjou Romantica / Seven Days / Otona Keikenchi / Totally Captivated / Dog Style / Only the Ring Finger Knows / etc, Uh... it's so broad D: gomen!
    What you don't want: Probably No S&M @_@
    Preferred length: At least 1 Vol (1 vol consisting of 1 shots are fine!)
    Status: Completed preferred, but if you have a really nice ongoing one with regular update, then it's fine too 8D
    Other: Great Art & Bishies are the best! >D

Thanks in advance! <3
    ayakabunFeb 25, 2010 8:28 AM
    Feb 1, 2010 7:36 PM

Mar 2009
    Tell as what you want: I wanna find some with the school theme.. a little comedy...maybe the uke pushing the seme away and giving in at the same time. If you find others with maybe the business theme with beautiful art that would be wonderful too.
    What yaois did you like of this similarity: Junjou Romantica, Love is Like a Hurricane, hero heel, Koiha Ina Mono Mouna Mono
    What you dont want: muscle men, girly boys...just normal...(i like if uke looks like kid/brat and seme like the the mature and responsible type...i do mean LOOK)
    Preferd length: well....at least 4-5 chapters long.
    Status: i perfer completed...but if its ongoing still recommend it i could put it in my plan to read list and start on it later
    other: i would like if you could find a manga with beautiful art like the mangas: Kooru Shakunetsu, Koiha Ina Mono Mouna Mono, yellow. (I do like the force sex/rape) and HOT guys!
    Feb 2, 2010 11:33 AM

Feb 2009
    For who: cr6zym0nkeyiz
    Recommendation:
    Tyrant falls in love (5 Volumes -ongoing) It´s set in university and its also deals with an Uke who alway pushes his seme back. It´s very hilariouse and the Artwork is great, too.

Kimitachi otoko no ko (1 Volume) A very funny school story with great Artwork and Hot guys in it!

For the buisness thing:
    Hisho to Yajuu (1 Volume) great story and great Artwork. Definetly one of the best Yaois dealing with that Boss/secretery topic.

And here is one for the force sex/rape category:
    Saihate no kimi e ( 1 Volume)
    Yeah it has force sex in it, but I liked this story very much. It´s dramatic, thou. But the guys and the whole story are HOT! xD

Hope I could help you. Tell me how you liked the manga. I´ll tell you more if some good things will popp up in my mind.
    sayurichamaFeb 2, 2010 11:37 AM

Feb 2, 2010 12:11 PM

Nov 2009
    Tell as what you want: I like one of the guys to be cute, or the two to be manly
    What yaois did you like of this similarity: Junjou Romantica
    What you dont want: I hate if one of the guys is too girly, and don't like rape
    Preferd length: short ones but I don't hate long once eather
    Feb 2, 2010 12:31 PM

Feb 2009
    For who: GHmimi
    Recomendation: Bukiyou na Silent (3 Volumes-ongoing-) The story is set in school. I think you will love it, because it´s really a totally CUTE story. The caracters (especially the seme) are manly, but somehow totally cute (especially the uke).

Feb 2, 2010 5:46 PM

Mar 2009
    sayurichama said:
    Recommendation:
    Tyrant falls in love (5 Volumes -ongoing) It´s set in university and its also deals with an Uke who alway pushes his seme back. It´s very hilariouse and the Artwork is great, too.

Kimitachi otoko no ko (1 Volume) A very funny school story with great Artwork and Hot guys in it!

For the buisness thing:
    Hisho to Yajuu (1 Volume) great story and great Artwork. Definetly one of the best Yaois dealing with that Boss/secretery topic.

And here is one for the force sex/rape category:
    Saihate no kimi e ( 1 Volume)
    Yeah it has force sex in it, but I liked this story very much. It´s dramatic, thou. But the guys and the whole story are HOT! xD

Hope I could help you. Tell me how you liked the manga. I´ll tell you more if some good things will popp up in my mind.

ive seen Kimitachi otoko no ko, but the other look great. let me knoe if u think of anymore and ill also let u knoe how i liked the ones u recommended. XD
    Feb 12, 2010 11:48 AM

Aug 2009
    Tell as what you want:comedy, smaller seme (like in height and build)
    What yaoi's did you like of this similarity:Mayber similar to YUME MUSUBI, KOI MUSUBI because the smaller guy is more aggressive
    What you don't want: not a lot of drama (I'm not a big drama fan)
    Preferred length: doesn't matter
    Feb 12, 2010 12:09 PM

Aug 2009
    Tell as what you want: a love formed between childhood friends or best friends
    What yaoi's did you like of this similarity: Maigo (only one I can think of at the moment)
    What you don't want: too much drama (not a big fan)
    Preferred length: one shot, but something a bit longer is fine
    Feb 13, 2010 9:52 AM

Sep 2008
    For Who: BlasianAngel

Recommendations:
    Seme smaller build theme:
  • Dog style --Comedy, School, Yaoi---Finished
  • Otona Keikenchi--Ongoing, Comdy with the seme with smaller build.
  • Cat & Master Dog--Comedy, Mature, One Shot, Yaoi
  • Nayamuhodo Nara Koi to Yobe-- Romance, Yaoi
  • Boku no Shiru Anata no Hanashi-- recommend that for the seme in smaller build theme.

Love B/ bestfriends:
  • Ashita Naku--One shot!
  • Hatsukoi Yokochou --Finshed--Comedy, Shounen Ai ;)
  • Complex--is also really great, it follows the lives of two friends/lovers from when they were just small children up until they are old. This is one of those "don't judge a book by its cover"!! Seriously, it is really an amzing read
  • Kiss Blue --Drama, Shounen Ai, Slice of Life---but the best friend love theme in it is really strong.
  • Hanakage no Kioku--Finished---Drama, Historical, Yaoi (sorry its drama)

Enjoy!!!
  • Rukia_23Feb 13, 2010 10:06 AM
    Feb 13, 2010 10:13 AM

Aug 2009
    Rukia_23 said:
    For Who: BlasianAngel

Recommendations:
    Seme smaller build theme:
  • Dog style --Comedy, School, Yaoi---Finished
  • Otona Keikenchi--Ongoing, Comdy with the seme with smaller build.
  • Cat & Master Dog--Comedy, Mature, One Shot, Yaoi
  • Nayamuhodo Nara Koi to Yobe-- Romance, Yaoi
  • Boku no Shiru Anata no Hanashi-- recommend that for the seme in smaller build theme.

Love B/ bestfriends:
  • Ashita Naku--One shot!
  • Hatsukoi Yokochou --Finshed--Comedy, Shounen Ai ;)
  • Complex--is also really great, it follows the lives of two friends/lovers from when they were just small children up until they are old. This is one of those "don't judge a book by its cover"!! Seriously, it is really an amzing read
  • Kiss Blue --Drama, Shounen Ai, Slice of Life---but the best friend love theme in it is really strong.
  • Hanakage no Kioku--Finished---Drama, Historical, Yaoi (sorry its drama)

Enjoy!!!

• Thanks for the recommendations!!
    Feb 13, 2010 11:21 PM

Nov 2009
    Tell as what you want: preferably romance-comedy-drama or either of the three categories
    What yaoi's did you like of this similarity: seven days, junjou romantica, desire, acid flower
    What you don't want: i just don't want no-plot story
    Preferred length: any volumes or chapters but not a one-shot manga1
    Other: i usually choose mangas that has nice art...

thank you!! :D
    Feb 15, 2010 9:47 AM

Dec 2009
    BlasianAngel said:
    Tell as what you want:comedy, smaller seme (like in height and build)
    What yaoi's did you like of this similarity:Mayber similar to YUME MUSUBI, KOI MUSUBI because the smaller guy is more aggressive
    What you don't want: not a lot of drama (I'm not a big drama fan)
    Preferred length: doesn't matter

Boku no Kichiku Megane Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 6 - The seme is shorter than the uke. It's a student-teacher relationship. Warning: Contain forced sex.

BlasianAngel said:
    Tell as what you want: a love formed between childhood friends or best friends
    What yaoi's did you like of this similarity: Maigo (only one I can think of at the moment)
    What you don't want: too much drama (not a big fan)
    Preferred length: one shot, but something a bit longer is fine

Boku no Kichiku Megane Chapter 4 and 5 - Both are one-shots with story of a love formed between childhood friends or best friends.

I'll add some more if I found more of these types. ^^

Feb 16, 2010 6:43 PM

Apr 2008
    For who: GHmimi
    Recommendations:
  • 17 sai no Hisoyaka na Yokujou - Finished (1 volume 6 chapters) - main pair has one cute guy and one hot guy - cute guy isn't too girly or anything - no rape, although first sex scene has slight resistance, but eventually turns pretty consensual. You can download and/or read online, here.
  • A Shameless Night - Finished - 1 volume (6 chapters) - Most oneshots involve the main pair being both manly - but the uke is always slightly cuter! - no guys are "too girly" - no rape scenes - it's a 1 volume manga contain 6 oneshots (you said you preferred short ones). Can be downloaded and/or read online, here.
  • Abiru Junjou - Finished - 1 volume (6 chapters) - one cute and one regular guy as pairing - one isn't "too girly" - no rape scenes - not long or too short. Can be downloaded and/or read online, here.
  • Ai no DNA - Finished - 1 volume (6 chapters) - one cute guy and one handsome one - no rape - I find the uke to be cute, not girly... but that's based off of my personal opinion - not short and not too long either. Can be downloaded and/or read online, here.

I'll be adding more to this post later! - I'll send you either a message or comment to inform you when I add more.
    Hope you enjoy! Tell me what you don't like or like about it! ^_^
  • yaoiisgoodFeb 18, 2010 4:08 PM
    Feb 17, 2010 7:16 AM

Apr 2008
    For who: triseke
    Recommendations:
  • A Shameless Night - Finished - 1 volume (6 chapters) - No girly guy x manly guy... main pair are both pretty manly (in all chapters) - no rape, forced sex, or shota (although there is a pairing that involves a really older man x 17 year old) - each chapter is it's own oneshot. Can be downloaded and/or read online, here.

I'll be adding more to this post later! - I'll send you either a message or comment to inform you when I add more.
  • yaoiisgoodFeb 18, 2010 4:51 PM
    Feb 17, 2010 7:18 AM

Apr 2008
    For who: BlasianAngel
    Recommendations:
  • A Shameless Night - Finished - 1 volume (6 chapters) - contains comedy and involves a smaller seme (in 2nd oneshot). Can be downloaded and/or read online, here.
  • Ai no Kotoba mo Shiranaide - Finished - 1 volume (6 chapters) - this is a cute, as well as funny, story. Is similar to Yume Musubi, Koi Musubi because the smaller guy/uke is more aggressive (in the first couple - their are 2 main couples presented in the story). No super girly uke's or extremely manly seme's to worry about. And it doesn't contain blushing or teary ukes or any macho characters.

• yaoiisgoodMar 7, 2010 2:55 PM
    Feb 17, 2010 5:10 PM

Apr 2008
    For who: ayakabun
    Recommendations:
    ~On Hold!~

I'll be adding to this post later! - I'll send you either a message or comment to inform you when I add more.
    yaoiisgoodFeb 25, 2010 4:05 PM
    Feb 18, 2010 4:13 PM

Apr 2008
    Recommendations:
  • Ai no DNA - Finished - 1 volume (6 chapters) - contains a slight school theme, has a little comedy, contains the the "uke pushing the seme away and giving in at the same time" - art isn't amazing, but it's average - no muscle men or girly boys (well, your definition of "girly boys" might be different then my definition, and if it is, please inform me on my mistake!) -
    uke looks like kid/brat and seme like the the mature and responsible type - length fits your preferred - and it is completed, also as you prefer. Can be downloaded and/or read online, here.

• Ai no Kotoba mo Shiranaide - Finished - 1 volume (6 chapters) - contains a school theme, comedy... but the first main couple has a dominating uke instead of a submissive one... but the second main couple has a more resisting... but giving in at the same time sorta of uke (like in your preference). Does NOT contain muscle men or girly boys and the uke's both have a sense of kid/bratty-ness to their LOOKS. Is within your preferred status (at least 4-5 chapters... it's 6). And the art is nice with slight forced sex in it.

• yaoiisgoodMar 6, 2010 8:06 PM
    Feb 22, 2010 11:14 PM

Sep 2008
    Tell us what you want: I want something sweet and funny if possible
    What yaois did you like of this similarity: Junjou Romantica
    What you don't want: Rape (Í've had enough of those)
    Preferred length: I'm actually looking for a novel ^.^
    Other: I prefer it when both men are strong and prideful.
    Onegai~
    Mayora-HimeFeb 22, 2010 11:21 PM
    Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
    Feb 25, 2010 7:17 AM

Jul 2009
    inuyashashotty said:
    Recommendations:
  • Agnus Dei - Lamb of God - Finished (1 volume 1 chapter) - not a comedy OR a school yaoi - doesn't contain S&M, but does contain slight resistance in sex - completed - Here's the plot: Hisoka is the caretaker of a rich man's vacation home now that his father is in the hospital. After many years away, his employer has returned, but he is now in a wheelchair, and wants Hisoka to sleep with his wife. But Hisoka doesn't really want his wife... You can download and/or read it online: here.

• I'd check it out in a while, thanks a lot! I'd let you know about it soon~
    Haha, i read it. The story was pretty weird (since it didn't make much sense) but it was rather amusing anyway :x Whether i liked it or not, i'm not sure cos' one shots are pretty hard to judge after all :E

slight note: Hmm, I kind of... edited my req. a little, sorry for the trouble!
    ayakabunFeb 25, 2010 8:18 AM
    Feb 25, 2010 4:24 PM

Apr 2008
    ayakabun said:
    inuyashashotty said:
    Recommendations:
  • Agnus Dei - Lamb of God - Finished (1 volume 1 chapter) - not a comedy OR a school yaoi - doesn't contain S&M, but does contain slight resistance in sex - completed - Here's the plot: Hisoka is the caretaker of a rich man's vacation home now that his father is in the hospital. After many years away, his employer has returned, but he is now in a wheelchair, and wants Hisoka to sleep with his wife. But Hisoka doesn't really want his wife... You can download and/or read it online: here.

• I'd check it out in a while, thanks a lot! I'd let you know about it soon~
    Haha, i read it. The story was pretty weird (since it didn't make much sense) but it was rather amusing anyway :x Whether i liked it or not, i'm not sure cos' one shots are pretty hard to judge after all :E

slight note: Hmm, I kind of... edited my req. a little, sorry for the trouble!

You didn't understand the story? Well, here's a detailed explanation of the plot, if you wanna understand better what went on:

Actually, thank you for editing your recommendation request! Now I understand better about what you are looking for. I'll keep my eyes peeled!
    Feb 26, 2010 12:33 AM

Jul 2009
    inuyashashotty said:

You didn't understand the story? Well, here's a detailed explanation of the plot, if you wanna understand better what went on:

Actually, thank you for editing your recommendation request! Now I understand better about what you are looking for. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Ah! I got it now, hahaha. /ish kind of slow 8D & thanks a lot~
    Mar 5, 2010 3:23 PM

Jan 2010
    For who: Hibaricloud
    Recommendations:

Paradise on the Hill:
    One volume. Mainly cute drama/romance about this male teacher who is serious and smart and realistic who slowly realizes he's falling for the new physical ed. teacher who is straightforward, honest, and childish, while helping him by giving him love advice, etc. The plot is simple yet interesting in its own way.

Love Mode:
    11 volume series. Just like in Junjou Romantica, there are several main couples in this series, and what ties them is that at least one guy from each relationship works as a male escort at a very exclusive escort business. Throughout the series you'll see how they meet, fall in love, and go through good and bad times together. The first volume is not that interesting, imo, but from the second volume and on, it's totally worth the read :D
    Now the art is not cutesy, but still good ^^
    Mar 8, 2010 6:05 AM

Nov 2009
    Hiro-san said:
    For who: Hibaricloud
    Recommendations:

Paradise on the Hill:
    One volume. Mainly cute drama/romance about this male teacher who is serious and smart and realistic who slowly realizes he's falling for the new physical ed. teacher who is straightforward, honest, and childish, while helping him by giving him love advice, etc. The plot is simple yet interesting in its own way.

Love Mode:
    11 volume series. Just like in Junjou Romantica, there are several main couples in this series, and what ties them is that at least one guy from each relationship works as a male escort at a very exclusive escort business. Throughout the series you'll see how they meet, fall in love, and go through good and bad times together. The first volume is not that interesting, imo, but from the second volume and on, it's totally worth the read :D
    Now the art is not cutesy, but still good ^^

agatou gozaimasu hiro-san!! :D
    Mar 21, 2010 10:35 PM

Jan 2010
    Tell us what you want: shounen-ai, romance, school

What yaoi's did you like of this similarity: shinkuu yuusetsu, seven days

What you don't want: rape, hardcore yaoi,

Preferred length: I like more longer ones but one shots are acceptable too

other: something with a light and kind feeling to it nothing with too much drama

thank you : )
    akemichan303Jan 2, 2011 3:47 PM
    May 1, 2010 4:52 PM

Sep 2009
    Tell as what you want: I like hard, violent yaoi, drama and romance. I like it when uke is manly but he admires or is affraid of seme.
    What yaois did you like of this similarity: Viewfinder (Finder Series), Bi no Isu, Togainu no Chi
    What you dont want: I hate if one of the guys is too girly...
    Preferd length: don't care

We're all golden
    Sunflwers
    on the inside :>
    May 1, 2010 6:26 PM

Sep 2008
    for Who: Mayora-Hime
    Recommendations:

• Junketsu Ningyo - One of those sweet stories that u can have a smiles on ur face while reading it lol. Its not finished, but have different stories with differe kind of plots
  • Gochisou-sama - Onshot, comdy with some kind of sweetness to it.
  • Bukiyou na Silent - Really sweet, sorry but its ongoing, really cute and wants to continue reading it ;)

I will recommend more once i find more that suits ur request :D
  • May 1, 2010 6:37 PM

Sep 2008
    For Who: Kawwwa
    Recommendations:

Love Mode - drama, romance, deffinitely tragic but happy!!. Dont get fooled by the 1st chapters, it get soo much better after that. Different stories happening but they are all related to each other, its finished. I find it one of the best manges Dont get fooled by the cover or that art Its really good, one of my favs :D

I will recommend more once i get more, that was on top of my head when i read ur request :)
    May 2, 2010 6:58 PM
    Jun 2009
    Tell Us What You Want: I Love Everything!! But I Like Alot Of Romance and Smut Together (Things With The Mafia Are Good Too)

What Yaoi's Did You Like Of This Similarity: Totally Captivated was amazing it was pretty romantic(the dj was what had the smut but w.e)it had to do with mafia and a forced relationship.

What You Don't Want: I Dont Like Weird Lookin Characters like drawn really weird (e.g. Zetsuei 1989) i also dont like really female looking characters(e.g. in Okane Ga Nai i love the manga so far but Ayase looks too-too feminine('hes also really small' which makes kinda makes me laugh when i read it)

Preferred length: I Like One-Shots But The Longer They Are The Better=D

~ I Realize These Two Are Very Similar But There Are Some Differences ~

Tell Us What You Want: I Want Something With Rape, I Would Like Smut With It (It Can Have Romance And Comedy Thrown In But That Would Be A Plus) Again Love The Mafia To Be Involved

What Yaoi's Did You Like Of This Similarity: You're My Loveprize in View Finder Is A Perfect Example, He Is Raped Through Out Most Of The Whole Manga, But It Slowly Turns Into Romance Near The End(even though its not finished)

What You Don't Want:Same As Top - No Weird Drawn Characters or really feminine ones

Preferred length:I Like One-Shots But The Longer They Are The Better=D

Thank You:)
    May 2, 2010 11:43 PM
    Nov 2009
    For who: Tsuna-kun
    Recommendations:

Let Dai - It's a bitter-sweet love story between a delinquent and a role model student.The closer they get the more they hurt themselves.A lot of violence, smut, gangs.

The Summit - What starts as a mere prank turns into a painful obsession.A lot of action and twists.Stunning character design and detail.The uke is very likeable. (some chapters towards the end are missing but it's still worth it)
    yaoiisgoodJun 8, 2010 3:22 PM
    May 3, 2010 7:47 AM

Sep 2008
    For who: Tsuna-kun
    Recommendation:

Tatoe Toraware no Koi demo - It have rap, smutty. Might start as if its a romance story but its not and it takes a 180 degress turn. Not finished. Enjoy!!

Under Grand Hotel - Really smutty, its kinda have rape and if u are ready for very graphic and explicit manga then this is the one for you. I dont know if u will like the art but its one of those mangaes then even the art doesnt matter. Finished.

Dog Style - Dont get fooled by the cover or the art. Really smutty. Finished. Nice story. Doesnt inclub rape but totaly worth the read.

Kamisama no Ude no Naka de - Art is amazing, really smut, with no rape. But stories are amazing!! A good read with the true sense of enjoying yaoi. Not finished but its a long manga with different plots that are connected to each other.
    yaoiisgoodJun 8, 2010 3:22 PM
    May 4, 2010 2:08 PM

Apr 2009
    Tell as what you want: Well, I understand that almost no one likes shota, but I’ll prefer some shota or shotacon ^ ^’ Can somebody help me?
    What yaoi's did you like of this similarity: There weren’t actually shotas that I didn’t like (unless it has ugly art, I can’t take this). I don’t also have problems with rape, incest, BDSM and probably anything. >.> About art:
    Nibiiro no Hana Gou <3
    Loveless
    Crimson Spell
    Me de Shireru Yoru no Junjou
    Border
    Brother X Brother
    Ezakike e Youkoso
    Gingaku Hakase to Marmot
    Maiden Rose
    Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda
    Otona Keikenchi
    Just pretty and smooth. ^ ^’
    What you don't want: I don’t want something without plot (only if art is good I can read some only ‘sex-themed’ stories ^ ^’)
    Preferred length: Well, not too long, not too short. But I prefer longer than one-shots. ;)
    Status: Hm, I don’t care I think. But I prefer finished over ongoing. ^ ^’
    Other: I’ll be more than grateful if you could find something with psychological genre, but I’m aware that it’s almost impossible. I read only one of that kind. Good art is all I need XD

I beg your help <on knees>
    NanamiJunkoMay 4, 2010 2:11 PM
    May 4, 2010 3:43 PM

Sep 2008
    For who:DaughterOfWind
    Recommendations

For Your request, i worked really hard to find u shota, but i am really sorry i couldnt find any since i dont read them.
    But Here is A Couple i hope u might like

CUT- best for psychological gener. Drama. Finished not too long and not too short.

Taiyou no Kikoushi - I am not really sure if u like this one. But The Art is just amazing, with a great story. Finished. Not too long and not too short

Wild Rock - Great art, comdy and best of all i think its Shota!!! finished.

Finder Series - If u liked crimson spell, then u will deffinitely like this one. Its by the same auther. Simply breath takeing. Comdy. Finished. Art is magical XD

Glamorous Lip - Its a collection of one shot. Art is good. Finished. Drama + romance.

I know i couldnt get u Shotas, but will try my best to find u some. As for the list above, they have such amazing art. I hope u like them :)
    May 4, 2010 4:43 PM

Apr 2009
    Well, actually I read all of them ^ ^'
    CUT was my first yaoi manga. It has some sentimental meaning for me.
    Taiyou has pretty art and fine story. I liked it :)
    But if I remember correctly I didn't like Wild Rock. Neither plot nor art.
    Glamorous Lip... Well, I don't remember clearly what was that about ^ ^'
    Oh, Viewfinder is the best of course ^ ^ I couldn't have omitted it ;) I think I've read all mangas online drawn by Yamane-sensei ;p And I'm drowning in my sadness, cause it's airing so slooow. Just like Crimson Spell. T^T

But thank you very much for your hard work :) I'm still very grateful that you were looking for shotas for me, even if you don't like it ;)
    May 4, 2010 5:21 PM

Sep 2008
    Oh!! i am soo sorry, i got u things u read before. I promise i will get u more mangas. Its not that i dont like shotas lol, its just just i never read any shotas so that is why i dont know exactly >_<.
    I will look for more. :)
    May 7, 2010 12:03 PM

Sep 2008
    Rukia_23 said:
    for Who: Mayora-Hime
    Recommendations:

• Junketsu Ningyo - One of those sweet stories that u can have a smiles on ur face while reading it lol. Its not finished, but have different stories with differe kind of plots
  • Gochisou-sama - Onshot, comdy with some kind of sweetness to it.
  • Bukiyou na Silent - Really sweet, sorry but its ongoing, really cute and wants to continue reading it ;)

I will recommend more once i find more that suits ur request :D

• Thank u so much for the recommendations! They all look great :D Specially the third one! *.*
    *starts reading*
    Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
    May 7, 2010 8:14 PM

Jan 2010
    DaughterOfWind said:
    Tell as what you want: Well, I understand that almost no one likes shota, but I’ll prefer some shota or shotacon ^ ^’ Can somebody help me?
    What yaoi's did you like of this similarity: There weren’t actually shotas that I didn’t like (unless it has ugly art, I can’t take this). I don’t also have problems with rape, incest, BDSM and probably anything. >.> About art:
    Nibiiro no Hana Gou <3
    Loveless
    Crimson Spell
    Me de Shireru Yoru no Junjou
    Border
    Brother X Brother
    Ezakike e Youkoso
    Gingaku Hakase to Marmot
    Maiden Rose
    Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda
    Otona Keikenchi
    Just pretty and smooth. ^ ^’
    What you don't want: I don’t want something without plot (only if art is good I can read some only ‘sex-themed’ stories ^ ^’)
    Preferred length: Well, not too long, not too short. But I prefer longer than one-shots. ;)
    Status: Hm, I don’t care I think. But I prefer finished over ongoing. ^ ^’
    Other: I’ll be more than grateful if you could find something with psychological genre, but I’m aware that it’s almost impossible. I read only one of that kind. Good art is all I need XD

I beg your help <on knees>
    I don't actually read shota stuff, but I do remember seeing a shota short story in Hoshino Lily's manga Aishichattano and I think I saw one on the first volume of The Loudest Whisper.
    Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
    Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» *Birthday Calendar* ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kannei - Apr 30, 2010

937 by bajkugof »»
    May 23, 2023 7:51 AM

Sticky: » Suggestions / complaints

pupsia - Nov 22, 2009

19 by V-O-I-D »»
    Apr 20, 2023 11:56 AM

Sticky: » * Newsletter Subscription * ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rukia_23 - Jun 6, 2011

270 by whistle_of_wish »»
    Apr 30, 2022 3:01 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] The Official Member Badge Thread ( 1 2 )

Ose_93 - Dec 16, 2013

60 by MOoMOoMeadows_18 »»
    Mar 16, 2021 10:45 AM

» [Game] Yaoi Name ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kannei - Dec 22, 2009

880 by Suzune_ »»
    Feb 8, 2021 2:38 AM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.