Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 22, 2009 11:41 AM

Dec 2008
Suggestions. Complaints. Questions.

As the tittle says -this topic is for:

- your suggestions about club (voting/tournaments/special edition cards)
- your ideas of how you see new cards/banners/LE's
or anything else you would like to suggest us to do or change
- complaints connected with club activity / incorrect work
- any kind of questions related to club

We can answer right away on following questions:

Why topic was closed?
Either it had a certain day (which was mentioned) on which its gonna be closed, either if its about LE/SE cards - the limited amount of posts was reached.

I ordered a card/banner and didn't get it!
Patience, my friend. You will eventually get it, don't worry.

Are there any tournaments/voting?
Look a bit around and you can notice specific tittles on each of the thread - words [tournament] / [couple of the month] and some others should give a hint.

We will answer every question/complaint and carefully think over each suggestion made. So please feel free to share all your thoughts with us and ask everything that seems unclear to you.
laketicaApr 30, 2012 11:45 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 28, 2009 8:29 PM

Jul 2008
-biggeners guide to yaoi rateing system

-how to & best sites for viewing or downloading yaoi

keep adding to posts XD
Nov 29, 2009 3:59 AM

Dec 2008
meia_ran

biggeners guide to yaoi rateing system - how could we do that?

how to & best sites for viewing or downloading yaoi - well in the anime section, when the anime is added to the list, admins are giving links to where you can download that yaoi.
Jan 23, 2010 10:15 AM

Jan 2010
We could have yaoi doujinshi of the month? you know,show a really good yaoi doujin from the members every month?
Jan 23, 2010 11:15 AM

Dec 2008
Hmm.. Thats actualy not a bad idea!
Thanks alot Hiyorin17!! ^-^
Feb 24, 2010 1:27 PM

Jun 2009
How about something special for special cards for people to have their favorite uke and seme every other month or so?
Vote for a pair then they can choose the uke or seme pic.

...just a thought.
Feb 26, 2010 1:11 AM

Jul 2009
Hmm, just a thought but maybe we can have a mangaka of the month or something? Like every month or smth you guys can introduce a certain mangaka and some of his/her works and give a short description or something? Something like a special feature 8D
Feb 26, 2010 1:24 AM

Oct 2009
hmmm ayakabun, thats an interesting idea!
Jul 14, 2010 7:20 AM

Nov 2009
I was wondering since this is the biggest yaoi club on MAL.
Why not we have a member cards contest? for 2000+ Members.
Jul 14, 2010 1:49 PM

Sep 2008
@Hakuro: We are actually planning on doing that, we just need to sort out everything cuz we started claiming. And Since MM system has been broken, we wil wait and see what wil happen! After it fixed we will start it xD
Jul 14, 2010 1:51 PM

Sep 2008
@Hakuro: We are actually planning on doing that, we just need to sort out everything cuz we started claiming. And Since MM system has been broken, we wil wait and see what wil happen! After it fixed we will start it xD
Aug 3, 2010 9:02 PM

Mar 2010
I'm a huge fan of the [url=Yaoi Doujinshi Thread]http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=133112[/url], and I love to just scroll trough the sites and watch if there is some new stuff or something I've missed. ~~
I really don't want to be mean, but it's kinda troublesome to scroll if there are some members who ask for some more doujinshis by a special couple or a new anime or discuss about something. ^^*
So my suggestion is if it wouldn't be better if we open a new thread where you can discuss about Doujinshis in general and the Yaoi Doujinshi (Wha? Where? Who?)-Thread is just to post new Doujinshis for the list..
So the Wha?Where?Who?-Thread would stay clean and it may would help pupsia also, because she don't have to search the links first before adding them to the summary. :)

Btw.. Doesn't this Suggestion-Thread deserve a sticky??
It took ages to find it. ^^*

Aug 4, 2010 8:38 PM

Apr 2008
lunix3 said:
I'm a huge fan of the [url=Yaoi Doujinshi Thread]http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=133112[/url], and I love to just scroll trough the sites and watch if there is some new stuff or something I've missed. ~~
I really don't want to be mean, but it's kinda troublesome to scroll if there are some members who ask for some more doujinshis by a special couple or a new anime or discuss about something. ^^*
So my suggestion is if it wouldn't be better if we open a new thread where you can discuss about Doujinshis in general and the Yaoi Doujinshi (Wha? Where? Who?)-Thread is just to post new Doujinshis for the list..
So the Wha?Where?Who?-Thread would stay clean and it may would help pupsia also, because she don't have to search the links first before adding them to the summary. :)

Btw.. Doesn't this Suggestion-Thread deserve a sticky??
It took ages to find it. ^^*

I'm not sure what you're saying. The Doujinshi thread is there so that you can find the anime's and pairings you want and download the doujinshi for them. So that thread isn't being used for special couples or new anime or discussing... the request thread is for special couples and new anime to ADD to the list... the Doujinshi thread is for ALL pairings and anime's. As for discussing... that's why we have Doujinshi of the Month.
Why we didn't do general discussion from the beginning is because it's not really "discussing" it's more like putting your word in because if everyone is trying to discuss about different anime/manga/doujinshi than not everyone will see your comment and reply and it'll be more like just getting your word in about your favorite doujinshi/anime/manga. Thus we have doujinshi of the month, manga of the month, and anime of the fortnight.
But I'll talk to the admins/officers about making a general discussing thread since I do understand where you're come from about general doujinshi discussion. So, if we do do this, we can start a new thread on Doujinshi discussion in general for those who do just want a word in about a specific doujinshi. We can do one for Anime and Manga discussing as well.

If I missing out on something from your suggestion, then please tell me so I can correct any misinterpretations I have.

And thanks for that, it's been added to sticky thanks to Rukia I think... but next time, use the links in the club description... it will help you from having to scroll through the pages (that's why it's there).
Jul 4, 2011 5:00 PM

Aug 2010
userbars/banners for the club ^^V

Apr 30, 2012 11:47 PM

Jan 2011
jayczee said:
userbars/banners for the club ^^V

Thanks jayczee... I know this comes months later... but I'll see if people would actually be interested in wearing banners for the club if I made some... hmhmhm... this might take me a while though. =)

May 3, 2012 1:12 PM

May 2009
um...is not that i dont like the club layout but...how about a new one? ^^'
May 3, 2012 11:25 PM

Jan 2011
linette said:

agreed... =) we just need someone to work on one sadly but surely... but I feel like someone is working on it but might take a while... I'd love to see it change monthly but dunno if it's possible....... *drifts....*

I think we should recruit some more staff members!!! =)

May 6, 2012 11:08 AM

May 2009
laketica said:
linette said:

agreed... =) we just need someone to work on one sadly but surely... but I feel like someone is working on it but might take a while... I'd love to see it change monthly but dunno if it's possible....... *drifts....*

I think we should recruit some more staff members!!! =)

Well...im not so good with layouts but if you need help i can help with them...o.O
Mar 28, 2021 8:14 AM

Jun 2020
I've been going through all the club's open forums & threads, uh is this club still active?

๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“พ โ€
Apr 20, 2023 11:56 AM
๐•ฒ๐–๐–”๐–˜๐–™

Apr 2020
Two short questions:
1. In the member cards thread, the pictures in the first spoiler aren’t loading. Is that usual or a mobile issue?
2. can I put a different link for the newsletter subscription? For example a blog post especially made for newsletter?

”If there's any scrap metal
or parts you don't want,

I'll take them."

my art
โ›“
deliverys โ›“
badges & cards โ›“
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» *Birthday Calendar* ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kannei - Apr 30, 2010

937 by bajkugof »»
May 23, 2023 7:51 AM

Sticky: » * Newsletter Subscription * ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rukia_23 - Jun 6, 2011

270 by whistle_of_wish »»
Apr 30, 2022 3:01 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] The Official Member Badge Thread ( 1 2 )

Ose_93 - Dec 16, 2013

60 by MOoMOoMeadows_18 »»
Mar 16, 2021 10:45 AM

» [Game] Yaoi Name ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kannei - Dec 22, 2009

880 by Suzune_ »»
Feb 8, 2021 2:38 AM

Sticky: » [OPEN] NEW thread for Official Member Cards ( 1 2 3 )

Kannei - Jan 20, 2013

141 by Otaku_baka_dsk »»
Feb 3, 2021 2:46 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.