Forum Settings
Forums
Missions of Love
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2016 4:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well this chapter established the requited love. I knew the confession would eventually come and it did~
Jan 12, 2016 10:17 AM

Nov 2008
I love this ending. It's definitely one of the better endings to a shoujo manga...and that's saying something, because there are really good ones out there.

*I still don't like Hisame.

*Mami is way too good for Akira. But I still want to cling to hope they'll get together in the extra chapters waiting.

*YukinaxShigure forever, baby ♥

Jan 24, 2016 4:41 PM
Oct 2015
This was amazing, I rarely read manga for over, even 50 chapters. This is probably in my top three favorite (girl x boy) romance manga.
RomanceZeroAug 16, 2016 6:19 PM
Feb 23, 2016 7:11 PM

Nov 2007
Nice, Main pair is set and at least Hisame is honest. Poor Akira, though.
tsubasaloverFeb 23, 2016 7:24 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 24, 2016 4:12 PM
Feb 2009
I hope Akira gets a good chance at love still. This cannot be the end... Isn't there supposed to be 83 chapters?

I just love how pure and innocent Yukina experiences love for the first time. It's awesome and I just had so many feels bursting inside me.
Yukina x Shigure ~ <3
Feb 24, 2016 9:37 PM

Nov 2008
Galodyl said:
Isn't there supposed to be 83 chapters?

Negative. There are some extra stories...but I think we get three of them, at the most.

Once I go back to work in March, I'll have the money to buy the final raw tankoubon and can let you know for sure.

Mar 19, 2016 11:58 AM

Mar 2016
There's 2 epilogues after ch 74, aka 75 & 76. The other chapters apart for that are the .5 or omake chapters that the system also counted.
Apr 16, 2016 3:16 AM

Jul 2015
Chiibi said:
I love this ending. It's definitely one of the better endings to a shoujo manga...and that's saying something, because there are really good ones out there.

*I still don't like Hisame.

*Mami is way too good for Akira. But I still want to cling to hope they'll get together in the extra chapters waiting.

*YukinaxShigure forever, baby ♥

This ^^^^
Ugh. Now I'm feeling empty and don't know what to read next :CC

caught in the wonder
May 3, 2016 12:54 AM

Sep 2012
So Chapter 74: Be With Me Always was the final chapter?

Counting the half chapters off manga sites, it goes over to about 15 or so of them total, with the sites still saying the manga is ongoing. Just want to confirm what's up with this manga so I can put it as complete or still reading.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Nov 1, 2016 12:05 PM
Nov 2010
Pretty standard from beginning to end and with some things happening multiple times to prolong the story. The artwork was standard, too, though it is pretty good in its league.
Oct 19, 2019 1:10 AM

Jun 2015
A standard and decent ending. The last arc annoyed me so much though.
:)
Dec 25, 2019 4:48 PM
May 2010
Finally finished reading it (last vol just released in eng), don't like reading ongoing series and i'm surprised
I manged to complete it at all! as I had some mixed feelings throughout but after finishing, thought it was pretty good with a heartwarming ending.

Yukina; She was a decent protag,you can truly see her growth and how she move
forward acknowledging her love for her hobby and Shigure.
Shigure; My fav, his relationship with Yukina was prolly what kept me going till the end, liked how he showed his dad his true self and isn't perfect. <3
Mami; pretty sure I didn't like her at first but over the course of the story she did grew on me.
Akira; He's cute and I like him for having Yukina's back like a true friend wish his relationship
with Mami ended with a better notebut atleast he's honest to needing time.
Hisame; I disliked him, just when you think he got better he pulled something again so i'm glad Mami and Akira
got to him after all the things he pulled. Though without him... this manga couldn't be what it was.

8/10
Decent shojo manga with ups and downs, made me feel things; happiness,sad/disappointment and even frustration.
Can't believe there's apparently a sequel though as it ended on a perfect note with some nice bonus chapters.
ArtemisMeikoDec 25, 2019 4:56 PM
Jul 9, 2020 8:45 PM

Sep 2011
Am I the only one who sees this manga negatively?

I loved the manga at first but at some point, it feels Yukina's personality got nerfed. She is just letting herself getting swayed/blackmailed/manipulated by other people since mid-way of this manga and this is more noticeable in the final arc. At first, she had a strong personality that she always delivered a counterattack on anyone who is/might be against her in order to make sure everything is on her favor but yeah sure maybe the author thought that "since Yukina is feeling in love, let's make her more vurnerable and nerf her strong personality for the sake of drama and plot". Funny that her strong personality went back at the end after Shigure's magic words just to show that Shigure is still not useless. Seriously, I felt that Shigure was thrown out of the plot the moment he decided to study on their villa, to the point he is more like a side character and his role got worse when Hisame appeared.

TL;DR, this manga started its trainwreck midway, particularly when Shigure decided to get his own ass out on this manga self-study.

In the end, the only character I cherished on this manga is Mami as she has a consistent and believable character. And it is really disheartening for me that I got hooked on this manga because of Yukina and yet after finishing this, I just felt a slight meh towards her in the end...

TennoujiJul 10, 2020 3:27 PM

Oct 22, 2022 3:56 AM

Mar 2019
Tennouji said:
Am I the only one who sees this manga negatively?

I loved the manga at first but at some point, it feels Yukina's personality got nerfed. She is just letting herself getting swayed/blackmailed/manipulated by other people since mid-way of this manga and this is more noticeable in the final arc. At first, she had a strong personality that she always delivered a counterattack on anyone who is/might be against her in order to make sure everything is on her favor but yeah sure maybe the author thought that "since Yukina is feeling in love, let's make her more vurnerable and nerf her strong personality for the sake of drama and plot". Funny that her strong personality went back at the end after Shigure's magic words just to show that Shigure is still not useless. Seriously, I felt that Shigure was thrown out of the plot the moment he decided to study on their villa, to the point he is more like a side character and his role got worse when Hisame appeared.

TL;DR, this manga started its trainwreck midway, particularly when Shigure decided to get his own ass out on this manga self-study.

In the end, the only character I cherished on this manga is Mami as she has a consistent and believable character. And it is really disheartening for me that I got hooked on this manga because of Yukina and yet after finishing this, I just felt a slight meh towards her in the end...

Exactly my opinion. After midway, the rapey undertones in the manga sryrocketed. But how can an author can be this dumb? A guy is blackmailing the girls and making casual rape attempts and all she thinks is "He had suffered a lot.", when his suffering was just getting jealous of his brother and bullying his crush. Meanwhile her love is taking responsibility, working hard.

Also the molester gets good ending with Mami and not the actual nice guy, which probably makes me think author changed his mind midway because it wasn't spicy enough.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 1 Discussion

rweqoiu - Aug 22, 2009

8 by roseRosie24 »»
Jun 17, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 22 Discussion

-Quasar - Apr 30, 2011

17 by LeonhartAugust »»
Oct 2, 2021 3:23 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 10 Discussion

ClementIV - Feb 15, 2010

16 by Lolicon »»
Aug 28, 2020 3:57 AM

» mami and akira

sasugacrab - Jan 18, 2018

3 by removed-user »»
May 20, 2018 9:23 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 51 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 8, 2013

26 by Ahriinya »»
Jul 5, 2017 2:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.