Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 24, 2015 9:22 PM

Sep 2012
I think she's pretty talented and has really unique music, prob my favorite solo female artist. She gets a ton of unwarranted hate though.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 24, 2015 9:23 PM

Jul 2012
I don't really like her style, but I do like that song she did for the Gatsby movie
Nov 24, 2015 9:25 PM

Dec 2007
I've only heard Video Games. Found it a bit dull, honestly.
Nov 24, 2015 9:28 PM

Mar 2012
I FUCKING LOVE HER
I JUST QUOTED HER A FEW MINUTES AGO.
I don't understand people who say she has dull music. I like slow, soothing songs in general but she has faster paced songs too (Queen of Disaster, Serial Killer, Hollywood's Dead, Jealous Girl). I love how experimental she is with her music as well. I'm really disappointed with her new album and I didn't like Ultraviolence either. But Born to Die and Paradise were THE BEST.

hmm wait actually Ultraviolence has a few good songs. I like Black Beauty a lot after giving it a few listens.

My favourite songs have to be Off to the Races, This Is What Makes Us Girls (the lyrics are so relatable), Cola, Black Beauty, Brooklyn Baby from her released songs.
Hollywood's Dead, Afraid, Queen of Disaster, Teenage Wasteland and Serial Killer from her unreleased songs. But it's ALWAYS CHANGING because I always fall in love with her music over and over >____< Like a few months ago I was obsessed with Go Go Dancer but now I prefer Hollywood's Dead.
LANA IS QUEEN.
titNov 24, 2015 9:33 PM
Nov 24, 2015 9:33 PM

Sep 2012
mayukachan said:
I don't really like her style, but I do like that song she did for the Gatsby movie

it's one of my favorite movies, but i completely forgot she did a song for it.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Nov 24, 2015 9:34 PM

Jun 2014
I liked that video where A$AP Rocky was JFK
Nov 24, 2015 9:36 PM

Sep 2012
SchnickelFritz said:
I've only heard Video Games. Found it a bit dull, honestly.

what did you find dull about it?

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Nov 24, 2015 9:52 PM

Sep 2012
tit said:
I FUCKING LOVE HER
I don't understand people who say she has dull music. I like slow, soothing songs in general but she has faster paced songs too (Queen of Disaster, Serial Killer, Hollywood's Dead, Jealous Girl). I love how experimental she is with her music as well. I'm really disappointed with her new album and I didn't like Ultraviolence either. But Born to Die and Paradise were THE BEST.

hmm wait actually Ultraviolence has a few good songs. I like Black Beauty a lot after giving it a few listens.

My favourite songs have to be Off to the Races, This Is What Makes Us Girls (the lyrics are so relatable), Cola, Black Beauty, Brooklyn Baby from her released songs.
Hollywood's Dead, Afraid, Queen of Disaster, Teenage Wasteland and Serial Killer from her unreleased songs. But it's ALWAYS CHANGING because I always fall in love with her music over and over >____< Like a few months ago I was obsessed with Go Go Dancer but now I prefer Hollywood's Dead.
LANA IS QUEEN.

i listen to a ton of music like hers, so i don't know how i didn't find out about her sooner. I've known about her since born to die came out, but never really go into her lmao, but i listened to born to die/paradise fully for the first time today and it was great, i haven't listened to ultraviolence or her newest album, but i'm hoping they're as good. dark paradise, diet mountain dew , blue jeans, summertime sadness, and born to die are my favorite songs from her.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Nov 24, 2015 9:52 PM

Sep 2012
Jerkhov said:
I liked that video where A$AP Rocky was JFK

national anthem?

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Nov 24, 2015 9:56 PM

Mar 2014
Queen tbh.

I just need her to perform Lucky Ones live. orz
Nov 24, 2015 9:59 PM

Mar 2012
Yomiyuki said:

i listen to a ton of music like hers, so i don't know how i didn't find out about her sooner. I've known about her since born to die came out, but never really go into her lmao, but i listened to born to die/paradise fully for the first time today and it was great, i haven't listened to ultraviolence or her newest album, but i'm hoping they're as good. dark paradise, diet mountain dew , blue jeans, summertime sadness, and born to die are my favorite songs from her.

I was never really interested in her either until I think the beginning of this year. Like I listened to her hits casually but I thought she was boring etc etc. Then I listened to Cola cuz one of my slut friends kept quoting "My pussy tastes like pepsi cola" and then I fell in love.

Honestly, Born to Die is her peak... UV was such a disappointment to me. I haven't listened to Honeymoon yet fully because I'm scared. High by the Beach and Music to Watch Boys To were SHIT in my honest opinion. I love her unreleased songs too!! They're a lot of fun musically and I like how unpolished they are. Her lyrics can get kind of repetitive though. Every car is a "fast car" lmfao.
Nov 24, 2015 10:05 PM

Nov 2012
i love her!
i've yet to listen to honeymoon, but everything else she put out was great. and gramma is one of my all time favorite songs~
Nov 24, 2015 10:30 PM

Sep 2012
BehindTheAura said:
Queen tbh.

I just need her to perform Lucky Ones live. orz

i hope she tours again soon.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Nov 24, 2015 10:42 PM

Sep 2012
tit said:
Yomiyuki said:

I was never really interested in her either until I think the beginning of this year. Like I listened to her hits casually but I thought she was boring etc etc. Then I listened to Cola cuz one of my slut friends kept quoting "My pussy tastes like pepsi cola" and then I fell in love.

Honestly, Born to Die is her peak... UV was such a disappointment to me. I haven't listened to Honeymoon yet fully because I'm scared. High by the Beach and Music to Watch Boys To were SHIT in my honest opinion. I love her unreleased songs too!! They're a lot of fun musically and I like how unpolished they are. Her lyrics can get kind of repetitive though. Every car is a "fast car" lmfao.

yeah, when btd came out i was getting really into indie music, so it's weird that i never listened to her. lmao. what didn't you like about it?

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Nov 24, 2015 10:46 PM

Sep 2012
silverwalls said:
i love her!
i've yet to listen to honeymoon, but everything else she put out was great. and gramma is one of my all time favorite songs~

i haven't heard that one yet >_>

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Nov 25, 2015 8:15 AM

Jan 2015
Her name backwards is Yer Led Anal

no other opinion
Nov 25, 2015 8:32 AM

May 2015
Her music is quite good.
Nov 25, 2015 10:16 AM

Nov 2011
tit said:
I FUCKING LOVE HER

LANA IS QUEEN.

Jesus Christ dude chill. She's not that good and certainly isn't worth getting all that excited about.
Nov 25, 2015 11:08 AM

Mar 2014
I like her

Cola is a great song
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 25, 2015 11:18 AM

Nov 2015
Comic_Sans said:
I like her

Cola is a great song

"my pussy tastes like cola''

wat in dafuqqing fuq was dat
Nov 25, 2015 12:02 PM

Mar 2012
Waifu_Strangler said:
tit said:
I FUCKING LOVE HER

Hollywood's Dead, Afraid, Queen of Disaster, Teenage Wasteland and Serial Killer from her unreleased songs. But it's ALWAYS CHANGING because I always fall in love with her music over and over &gt;____&lt; Like a few months ago I was obsessed with Go Go Dancer but now I prefer Hollywood's Dead.
LANA IS QUEEN.

Jesus Christ dude chill. She's not that good and certainly isn't worth getting all that excited about.

shes the best you LOWLIFE
and nah bro am not gonna chill
Nov 25, 2015 12:06 PM

May 2015
AND1CURRYTAPE said:
Comic_Sans said:
I like her

Cola is a great song

Pepsi cola.
Nov 25, 2015 12:14 PM

Aug 2010
There's some talent in there but the songs she writes/has written for her are garbage.
Nov 25, 2015 4:06 PM

Mar 2013
only know that song Gesaffelstein remixed
Nov 29, 2015 1:20 PM

Nov 2015
She has a lot of unreleased songs and they are all awesome
Last girl on earth and noir is my fave songs of her
Nov 29, 2015 2:15 PM

Mar 2015
Her music is everything everywhere everybody ever!
私はサイタマ様が大好きです。私は彼の雌犬です!
Nov 29, 2015 4:13 PM

Mar 2012
I like Born to Die (the album) quite a bit, but I've found her other songs to be either too similar or just worse. So I think I'll stick with Born to Die and leave it at that.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Nov 29, 2015 4:52 PM

Apr 2013
she's hot as fuck

totes my type
Nov 29, 2015 5:03 PM

Dec 2010
I love her especially when on amphetamine and anti depressants, but wouldn't listen to her, when I'm in a stable mind state tho.

Fave songs: Video Games, High By The Beach, Ultraviolence and Born to Die.
Visionary
Nov 29, 2015 7:13 PM

Dec 2010
she's pretty neat. been playing brite lites in the background a lot. it sounds like runway music

Nov 29, 2015 8:52 PM

Jul 2012
She's an ok singer, I think she looked better before becoming famous.

Nov 29, 2015 8:56 PM
Sep 2013
NudeBear said:
she's hot as fuck

totes my type

fuck yea dem lips THO
Nov 30, 2015 5:44 AM

Nov 2015
I'm more into rock and metal bands but I love Lana del Rey. I really like her style and her voice is simply beautiful! *-*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2015 5:50 AM

Mar 2008
I like her style and she makes some good stuff. Although her lyrics are a bit awkward to hear for me because they are either hyperfeminine or cheesily Americana sometimes. Thats just a taste thing though

Im not sure what genre she really fits in. Chamber pop?
Dec 1, 2015 1:14 PM

Mar 2014
AND1CURRYTAPE said:
Comic_Sans said:
I like her

Cola is a great song

Cola is good
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Dec 2, 2015 4:44 AM

Feb 2014
Born To Die is a fantastic record
Where the fuck did Monday go?
Dec 2, 2015 4:45 AM
Jul 2018
i don't like her songs,they are too depressing
Dec 2, 2015 12:50 PM

Mar 2015
I like her cover on my heart shape box
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZIliIa5_bY
other than that never listen to her
Dec 2, 2015 12:54 PM

Dec 2014
Seen the paradise tour a few years ago.
Feel like I haven't enjoyed her music as much since Born to Die and Btd: the paradise edition.

Ultraviolence and Honeymoon have a few good tracks but overall, not as solid as the older stuff for me.
Dec 4, 2015 1:41 AM

Sep 2010
Music for wannabe-hipsters who think they're so deep when they listen to her. I can't stand her cause she reminds me of a person (who listens to her) who I want to forget.
Jan 4, 2016 6:35 PM

Apr 2015
She's alright, I haven't heard many of her songs other than Summertime Sadness, she did remind me of the band Daughter though, who I really like. That's really the only thing I thought when I listened to her music tbh
Jan 4, 2016 6:43 PM

Mar 2012
she's cool. no way she's my favorite female solo artist tho.
Mayuka said:

did you call

holier than thou bitch right here

last.fm

Jan 4, 2016 6:49 PM
Jul 2018
her music doesn't really appeal to me :/
Jan 4, 2016 11:09 PM

May 2015
Her voice is sexy as hell.

I love her. I didn't listen much to the new album but Born to Die is amazing. The lyrics are razor-sharp. She's brilliant at detailing what it is to be left heartbroken by guys you know are bad. "This Is What Makes Us Girls" is underrated.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jan 5, 2016 2:56 PM

Jan 2016
I find her incredibly beautiful, whether she's had work done or not. Love her style and music but I dunno, I find her new stuff kinda repetitive like the album before Honeymoon felt like it was all the same song.

Regardless, she is talented and her voice is angelic
Jan 10, 2016 4:16 AM

Apr 2014
I would love the see her live sometime, I think her voice is pretty much perfect and I really love her older songs, not as much in to her newer realeses.
Jan 10, 2016 4:19 AM

May 2011
I love her music especially her covers!

Jan 10, 2016 9:39 AM
Jan 2016
Don't really like her voice
Jan 10, 2016 9:44 AM

Feb 2015
all her songs are sad and boring :( I don't really like her
Jan 12, 2016 5:36 AM

Apr 2008
Not my favorite by any means, but I do like her songs!

You are afraid to die, and you're afraid to live. What a way to exist.
Neale Donald Walsch

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3428 by 3miL »»
38 minutes ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7668 by ninjaberserker »»
47 minutes ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now

tsukareru - Apr 26

38 by scarydragon »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » share your latest song/album purchases

DreamingBeats - Nov 3, 2023

40 by SnipeStrike »»
Yesterday, 4:52 PM

» What album have you listened to the most this year?

MeanMrMusician - Mar 9

24 by m_alhafidz »»
Yesterday, 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.