Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2009 4:43 AM

Apr 2008
That's true. Ryukishi did say that even episode 9 is possible with the novels
Dec 24, 2009 4:47 AM

Oct 2008
moldy_tomato said:
I think the final number of episodes depends on how fast Umineko fans will solve the mystery.

Yeah, between 7 and 9 episodes if I recall correctly.
Dec 24, 2009 4:53 AM

Mar 2008
Thank God this is over with.

To think that two years ago I watched the Utena movie on christmas eve...
Dec 24, 2009 5:04 AM

Apr 2009
Kinzo transforming into a dinosaur was hilarious. I wasn't expecting that.
Dec 24, 2009 5:43 AM
Feb 2009
I have this wild theory that Beatrice is Battler's grandmother or mother... lol. Does that make any sense?

Anyway, I really enjoyed Battler's random theories, even though some (or all) of them ought to be completely wrong (just like Fredrika and Lamdadelta said at the end).
Dec 24, 2009 6:07 AM
May 2008
I feel as if I have been massively trolled. I guess it's to be expected though, now I've got to the play the VN to make since of this.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Dec 24, 2009 6:08 AM

Feb 2009
MarthX said:
ChaosLegion said:
So...can someone,please explain what realy happened in the end?Or it's not realy sure?
Is there gonna be second season or something?Or i just didn't understand anything :s
Do witches exist or not? I feel realy stuped right now...

Ange being killed made Battler enraged and attacked Beatrice with everything he could think of, no matter how ridiculous the argument. Beatrice didn't really fight back and let herself be nearly killed. When she presented him the final mystery, Battler didn't solve it so things aren't over.

The series is only half finished. That was the end of EP4. There will be 7 or 8 EPs. EP5's translation will be out soon and EP6 will be released this upcoming comiket. Unless the poor DVD sales deter DEEN, there will definitely be a second season. But it probably won't be for another 2 years. They have to wait for more games to come out.

Thanks for making it clear :)

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 24, 2009 6:43 AM

May 2009
You pointed out a huge flaw in the anime: characterization.
Lambdadelta (anime version) looks like a harmless and useless moeblob when she is supposed to be frightening. Remember the end of EP3 with mirage coordinator playing? So yeah…
Meta-Battler is always serious in the anime whereas he fools around quite a lot in the VN. Also, Battler has tons of “sympathy for the Devil” moments towards Beato and yet DEEN decided to cut every scene related to Battler liking Beatrice (which may you wonder why he fell into Beato’s trap in the third arc of the anime.)
Beatrice suffers the same mischaracterization. In this regard, I almost wish that DEEN will animate Chiru, just for fun and giggles, and see how the hell they can explain that...

Being someone who watched the anime first before reading the VN, I also have to say that unlike most of my 'kind', who think that the anime is well done, and you can always read the VN to clarify things afterwards - I disliked the anime.

The only reason why I actually bothered watching and continuing past episode 5 of the anime was because I was a Higurashi fan. That was all. The anime held no interest of mine at all, and I actually stopped at Episode 5, until I picked it up again a while later half-heartedly. And finally, nothing made sense whatsoever. When I watched till Episode 18, I got confused and rewatched - and even then, I can give a list of characters I barely know about, even by name - Kyrie, Gohda, Kumasawa, Krauss.

Then I came across a Youtube video of a translated scene in Ep1. Frankly speaking, at first I didn't think much of the VN (as I said, the Higurashi anime stood alone pretty well, and I referred to the very-well-done manga for better explanations, characterizations, themes and moods.) as apparently it's mostly text, but I was wrong. The music fit in so well that it dragged me in completely. That time, I was completely astonished by how simple text with some still character sprites and music can drag me in so well while a whole series with animations, colours, music cannot. Umineko became my favourite series, surpassing Higurashi. Higurashi, however, remained my favourite anime series.
Dec 24, 2009 7:17 AM
Mar 2009
After watching the subs, I noticed DEEN made some huge contradictions in this episode regarding red/blue text that they left out in episode 24. I don't think it's gonna hurt in the long run though.
Dec 24, 2009 7:35 AM

Nov 2008
Good thing I dropped this anime after the first episode. Looks liked it wasn't good as I predicted.
Dec 24, 2009 7:36 AM

Jun 2008
They wasted way too much time on the Golden Land scene. And Ange's sacrifice seemed kind of pointless without the red.
Dec 24, 2009 7:39 AM

Apr 2009
I guess some aren't satisfied because they regard it worse than the VN. Which is a shallow way of looking at it, because you are meant to mark something on its merits, even if it did miss out some from the VN (from what people have said).

Some people I guess just can't understand how budgeting and time management work for TV series. If they cant afford to/lack the time to add everything, some things have to be sacrificed. Oh well. IM sure Ill read the VN at some point, but I'm more than content with what I saw.

On the basis of the ANIME(!!), it gets an 8/10 from me. Better then Hirugashi (just).
Dec 24, 2009 7:42 AM

Apr 2009
Maximatum99 said:
Good thing I dropped this anime after the first episode. Looks liked it wasn't good as I predicted.

Yes because dropping a TV series before even knowing what its about is the way to go, or if its supposedly no good. I'll be sure to do the same when I begin watching Naruto or something of that nature.
Dec 24, 2009 7:57 AM

Nov 2008
SpudUK said:
Maximatum99 said:

Yes because dropping a TV series before even knowing what its about is the way to go, or if its supposedly no good. I'll be sure to do the same when I begin watching Naruto or something of that nature.

Actually, with some series you can pretty much tell if you have enough experience. The bad boob joke at the start suggested the director's intelligence and taste.
Dec 24, 2009 8:02 AM

Apr 2008
I take it you didn't figure out that's the act that you see in most male leads in most anime these days >_>
Darklight0303Dec 24, 2009 9:00 AM
Dec 24, 2009 9:45 AM

Sep 2009
Well.
As I can see, pretty no one liked it.
I liked the whole concept/idea of the story, but really. The ending just wasn't enough to make me happy -_- The fan made version gave my signture a reason to live~

I wouldn't say that I'm just a little bit pissed, but a whole lot. >_<
Anyways~ Whats this talk about something called Chiru?.... I probably spelt that wrong, but oh well. I don't read manga, and stuff like tht so I wouldn't know o.O
If they decide to make a sequel, it has to be awesome. Because it would have to make up for a hell of a bad ending in Umineko.

Dec 24, 2009 9:54 AM
Mar 2009
-Risa- said:
Well.
As I can see, pretty no one liked it.
I liked the whole concept/idea of the story, but really. The ending just wasn't enough to make me happy -_- The fan made version gave my signture a reason to live~

I wouldn't say that I'm just a little bit pissed, but a whole lot. >_<
Anyways~ Whats this talk about something called Chiru?.... I probably spelt that wrong, but oh well. I don't read manga, and stuff like tht so I wouldn't know o.O
If they decide to make a sequel, it has to be awesome. Because it would have to make up for a hell of a bad ending in Umineko.

There's already a sequel in 'Sound Novel' form. Whether DEEN will animate it or not is up in the air, but many people seem to think they won't due to poor DVD sales.
Dec 24, 2009 10:05 AM
Sep 2009
Many VN readers are disappointing with the anime because not of the cut scenes, rather because of weird directing choice, cut of important clues and lack of mood in important scenes. We know that they somehow have to cut of some funny stuffs that is not very important. But DEEN also fails to make the important scenes full with emotion like they should have, which in turn make the cut of the funny scenes more painful (they cut that scene, why can't they use the time from that cut to make that scene right, for example).

Wishing anime to be as equal as the source material is a little bit too much. But I think wishing for the anime to have the same feeling or at least the important clues remain intact is not something to much to ask for.
Dec 24, 2009 10:06 AM

May 2009
But Umineko has to be seen as a mystery game and Koro ni is about the questions arcs the mystery the culprit or like Ryuushi said u have to solve three questions Who dun it How dun it Why the hardest thing dun it ni Chiru and i want it to be animeted is the answers arcs soo all the mystery will find a logic explanation i guess :)

For anime only watchers i think this is helpfull not made by me but my Friend Nayrael
soo credits to him because he gave me hints about the VN it explains a bit more and show the missing scenes

Umineko ep26 Anime and VN differences:

Dec 24, 2009 10:19 AM

Jun 2008
6/10

This pretty much sucked. Really.
Dec 24, 2009 10:31 AM

Aug 2007
H'okay.... I've not read the VN. But please tell me, WTF is up with that ending? Is there going to be a continuation or are we expected to read the VN?

Is the VN even finished? I read somewhere on here a mention of Chiru? What is that?
Dec 24, 2009 10:33 AM

Jun 2008
There should be a second season in two years. EP6 of the VN will be out in Japan on the 30th. The english patch for EP5 should be out in a few days, I think.
Dec 24, 2009 10:34 AM

Feb 2008
I really really feel like I missed something.

7/10.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Dec 24, 2009 10:34 AM

Jun 2008
MRLX69 said:
H'okay.... I've not read the VN. But please tell me, WTF is up with that ending? Is there going to be a continuation or are we expected to read the VN?

Is the VN even finished? I read somewhere on here a mention of Chiru? What is that?

They've skipped alot of red text and alot of awesomeness.
No, the VN isn't finished. You know like Higurashi? The first season is the first 4 arcs in the VN it's based on. Same shit with Umineko. The anime is based on the first 4 episode in the vn. So Chiru is the "Kai" version for Umineko. You know, Kai. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai. The second episode of Chiru is coming out soon (30 december).

lol i suck at explaining stuff
Dec 24, 2009 10:36 AM

Jan 2009
NeloDeath said:
I feel as if I have been massively trolled. I guess it's to be expected though, now I've got to the play the VN to make since of this.

If you are expecting answers to the riddles right now, prepare to be disappointed.

Hm. On one hand, I think there is a need for the ending of EP4 to be "processed" in our minds. But if any person needs a reason to keep thinking and start anticipating what's next, I guess this is a good way to start.

Now where is that patch... :p
Dec 24, 2009 10:37 AM
Feb 2009
SMALL BOMBS!
Dec 24, 2009 10:50 AM

Jul 2009
hirahira said:
There was a lot of red missing from this episode.

You can see what was missing here: http://umineko.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Text

Just don't get spoiled for EP5

Someone should post the TIPs too so we can see what happened to the bodies this time.
Thanks for the link, now its much easier to check the red with this.

Anyway, I have written a part of my speculation for game2 while reading the VN EP2 a few weeks ago, now that all red is out, I think its time to review those theories:

vinesage said:
-there are 6 close room mystery in EP2:

1.locked chapel and the only key was given to Maria the previous noon.
This can be solved just as Battler suggests, a person, (who knew where the key was!) stole the key, locked and unlocked chapel before placing it back to Maria's bag, possibly with a sealed envelope (this depends on speculation).
So, as far as we know, only 3 people knew the key was handed to Maria, they are:
human-Beatrice, Maria, Rosa

2. locked door to Jessica’s room
There are 6 keys that can open the door, 2 of these are inside the locked room. The door was opened by Genji using his key. The time of death was between about 6:30 AM after the first 6 corpses are found and ~8:00 AM when Jessica was found. During this period, Shannon and Genji were with Kinzo in his room the whole time; Battler, George, Maria, Rosa, Nanjo and Gohda were in the parlor; Kumasawa woke up later and joined them in parlor; Furthermore, Rosa soon went out to Kinzo’s room and came back later with Genji and Shanon, who explained it took a while because they had to wrote down something for Kinzo. Thus everyone has alibi to an extent, but not for Gohda or Kumasawa between 6:00 and 7:15.

Ok, to open/lock the door is only possible with one the 4 keys, but turn it around, why would someone lock the door if everyone knows only one of the 4 people can open the door?
Or was he expecting the others to assume that someone without key murdered Kanon and took out his corpse and thus took his key to lock the door? No, unlikely.

Was he expecting other to assume Kanon murdered Jessica and left with door locked? Or to push the suspect possibility onto someone who had key but no real alibi?
Very plausible. If true, this means that the real suspect is someone who has key and also a (fake) alibi.

If assumed the method of first 6 murders was to draw attention of people out of the mansion so that the culprit can safely take out Kinzo (who wouldn’t have left his room no matter what), that means at least by the time after 6:30 AM, Kinzo was there no more. But 2 people apparently were with Kinzo during that time, Shanon and Genji, 2 people who have master-key. Only bogus is that both of them are the least likely one to murder Kinzo. If anything, their loyalty to Kinzo is sure true.

But this brings up the other detail that runs through every single arc: Kinzo is always burned to death in very EP, except in EP2. This suggests that there is certain unavoidable reason to burn his corpse everytime. Burn is a common method to fake time of death (or to fake death but this isn’t likely here), however, within a span of 1 days it isnt needed when there is not even an autopsy doctor present. This again leads to the assumption that Kinzo died long before it started, which Battler suggests in later EP as well.

--“So in other words are you saying Genji and Shanon murdered Jessica and Kanon?” I have to say that appears unlikely to me as well, but I wouldn’t deny the near 0 possibility that still exists…

3. locked servants’ room but 2 corpses missing
At the time, there were 5 people in the kitchen (Gohda, Shanon, Genji, Kumasawa and Najo), and 4 in the parlor (Battler, George, Rosa and Maria)
The time of death is very accurate here, between 01:00PM when the 5 people were driven out of parlor by Rosa and 01:20 when Genji and rest came back to report murder. Unable to describe doesn’t exist for me, therefore the 3 survived people (Genji, Shanon and Gohda) must be lying, or not telling what they know.
Rosa found a letter on the floor in the closed room and there were 2 keys inside from Nanjo (Kanon) and Kumasawa. This means there are only 3 keys that can open/lock to room.
However all 3 of them have same level of alibi: none. It turns them into the prime-suspects but at the same time makes it weird for them to lock the door themselves. It’s the contradiction that 2 keys can be found inside the closed room but corpses went missing and door was locked. The point of removing corpses and locking door is to suggest the existence of the unknown 19th person (missing corpses = missing keys).
However, by leaving the keys inside the room and locking the door, it directly points the finger at the prime suspects who locked up the door themselves.

This contradiction means that 1st) not all of the 3 servants are murderer; 2nd) there is at least one more culprit besides these 3 people.

--“So are you saying there is really a 19th person (or missing Kanon did it)?” is what you would ask?
No, as Beatrice confirmed in red, there are only 5 keys possible to open this door; 2 inside, 3 are with servants, it’s impossible for someone else to open the door. Period.

In addition, we must also consider the fact that the murders were supposed to happen in the servants’ room, not in kitchen where the 5 people first planned to go. This should explain how to murder 2 people while theres still some innocent people with them.

4. locked door to Natsuhi’s room with 3 dead inside

5. locked parlor
(didnt have time to finish the 4th and 5th closed rooms though~)

Now the red from EP4:
MarthX said:
All of the master keys were under Rosa's control! - Game 2

Starting when Maria's key was received, and until the instant Rosa unsealed it the next day, it passed through no one's hands!!
No door with an auto-lock exists other than Kinzo's study!
The six people were already dead by the time they were discovered!
All were killed by other people!
All six were genuine victims, and did not take part in a mutual murder!
There was no simultaneous murder!!
There was no one hiding in the chapel.
By this, a shut-in murder like you say does not work!
- First Twilight of Game 2

They definitely would not mistake any different person for Kanon!
- Fourth,
Fifth and Sixth Twilight of Game 2

When the six were killed in the chapel, the culprit was inside the chapel! Used by Lambda at the very end. Talking about the First Twilight of Game 2

The only one who can claim Kanon's name is the person himself!
A different person cannot claim his name!
Used by Lambda at the very end. Talking about the Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Twilight of Game 2

After the master keys came into Rosa's control, never did any of them leave her hands!
Except for the time when she lent it to Battler to unlock Natsuhi's room.
- Used by Lambda at the very end. Talking about Game 2
So at a first glance, the chapel theory is already denied by this red here:
Starting when Maria's key was received, and until the instant Rosa unsealed it the next day, it passed through no one's hands!!

I have thought about this a few times, cause it says between the time Maria received the key on the first day and Rosa unsealed the envelop the 2nd day, no one touched the key and yet someone was able to unlock and lock the chapel. (only one key exists) There is a contradictory here, and it does seem impossible to solve at first.

However, the red neglects to mention one point in this and that is the time when Maria received the key. Until it is proved in red, no one can say for sure that Maria really did receive the key on the first day (or before the 6 adults died), which means the theory would go this way:
"someone murdered 6 people, locked the chapel, sealed the key inside an envelope, put it inside Maria's bag, took it out the next day and made an impression as if the key had been there the whole time since the 1st day~"

Well, thats all I have to this point, If you find some mistakes, pls do point them out. And I think the 4th and 5th closed room are actually easier, I will think about those when I finish the EP4 myself first~
vinesageDec 24, 2009 11:04 AM
Dec 24, 2009 10:56 AM

Jul 2008
I haven't played the VNs that much, so it may affect on my scoring a little. Sometimes the pacing was too rushed, sometimes DEEN's quality just sucked and they did miss a lot of stuff from the VN. But I loved the fact that they used VN's BGM and I liked characters really much. I also hope that Chiru will be animated one day, so I'll be seeing my third fave from Umineko animated ~ ♥

But overall, this was worth of 8/10. I hope they put more effort on Chiru, if it's ever animated.

Dec 24, 2009 11:26 AM
Aug 2009
OmegaDenmad said:
Now where is that patch... :p

You can find a link to it on animesuki forums.
It's somewhere in this thread: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=65140
Dec 24, 2009 11:28 AM
Sep 2009
With putting red truths, I think we should put blue truths to compliment with the red ones, no?
Dec 24, 2009 11:32 AM

Jan 2009
The problem is that most blue truths so far are denied theories... No more factual than fan ones like "there is a subway under Rokkenjima" "Kanon and Shannon are the same person" "Jessitrice" "Pony" etc.

In case of blue truth that is confirmed, we can use the red truth that confirmed them.
Dec 24, 2009 11:51 AM
Mar 2009
vinesage said:
So at a first glance, the chapel theory is already denied by this red here:

I have thought about this a few times, cause it says between the time Maria received the key on the first day and Rosa unsealed the envelop the 2nd day, no one touched the key and yet someone was able to unlock and lock the chapel. (only one key exists) There is a contradictory here, and it does seem impossible to solve at first.

However, the red neglects to mention one point in this and that is the time when Maria received the key. Until it is proved in red, no one can say for sure that Maria really did receive the key on the first day (or before the 6 adults died), which means the theory would go this way:
"someone murdered 6 people, locked the chapel, sealed the key inside an envelope, put it inside Maria's bag, took it out the next day and made an impression as if the key had been there the whole time since the 1st day~"

Well, thats all I have to this point, If you find some mistakes, pls do point them out. And I think the 4th and 5th closed room are actually easier, I will think about those when I finish the EP4 myself first~

One theory that came to many people's mind was Rosa. Didn't we see Rosa in the chapel during the time everyone witnessed Beatrice? This is why Rosa really seems suspicious in this very arc alone and she could be applied as the culprit using the very theory you just used.
Dec 24, 2009 12:14 PM

Jun 2007
I don't know if it's been posted yet but here's a translated fan made video of the last scene.

It gives you an idea how the series would be if it was handled by a more competent studio.
Dec 24, 2009 12:24 PM

Dec 2009
MarthX said:
I don't know if it's been posted yet but here's a translated fan made video of the last scene.

It gives you an idea how the series would be if it was handled by a more competent studio.

The only thing that should have been added in the adaptation is the hug scene. Why are people getting seizures for DEEN not adding that?
Dec 24, 2009 12:31 PM

Apr 2008
Rail_Tracer said:
MarthX said:

The only thing that should have been added in the adaptation is the hug scene. Why are people getting seizures for DEEN not adding that?

You didn't click those YT vids with the VN version of the entire confrontation and this scene did you? You wouldn't be saying that if you had >_>

And that's only ONE segment of the final scenes. ^_^
Darklight0303Dec 24, 2009 12:38 PM
Dec 24, 2009 12:34 PM

Sep 2007
Rail_Tracer said:

Oh yeah, just that...
Dec 24, 2009 12:42 PM

Jan 2009
dissapointed alot.

many blue and ret truth arent omitted, beato's blodd were too much and the pacing were awfully fast. the fanmade ending were much better than this.

Let us just hope that Chiru will be animated and DEEN won't pick it
Dec 24, 2009 12:50 PM

Dec 2009
Feka said:
Rail_Tracer said:

Oh yeah, just that...

The other scenes you people wanted to be put in the episode are just useless crap, such as Battler looking at the corpses, troll faces being added, Ange's death to be different, blue stakes, etc...

I find the fanmade version a bit similar to the DEEN version. (They should have added the red truth scene just like the fanmade version however, it is important, but the other scenes are not). Don't know why you people are getting seizures just because battler and beatrice's hug was not added.
Dec 24, 2009 1:00 PM

May 2007
Second season yes ? No ? Maybe ?

I for one didnt watched this show for the story,
I watched it for the gore, and there were lots of gore.

Dec 24, 2009 1:02 PM

Apr 2008
Rail_Tracer said:
Feka said:
Rail_Tracer said:

Oh yeah, just that...

The other scenes you people wanted to be put in the episode are just useless crap, such as Battler looking at the corpses, troll faces being added, Ange's death to be different, blue stakes, etc...

I find the fanmade version a bit similar to the DEEN version. (They should have added the red truth scene just like the fanmade version however, it is important, but the other scenes are not). Don't know why you people are getting seizures just because battler and beatrice's hug was not added.

Riiiiiight so you can't see the complaints about characterization and lack of emotion and overall hollow feeling the scenes had huh? =_=
Dec 24, 2009 1:15 PM

Dec 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Rail_Tracer said:
Feka said:
Rail_Tracer said:

Oh yeah, just that...

Riiiiiight so you can't see the complaints about characterization and lack of emotion and overall hollow feeling the scenes had huh? =_=

Lack of emotion? DEEN did make the last scene with some emotion (The VN had more emotion, I'll give you that). But since you're seeing the episode with a biased eye, you don't realize it. Characterization? The duration time is 23 mins. You expected them to include the Red/blue truth battle, Tea party, Golden land scene, PLUS some extra information about the characters in less then 25 mins? They didn't even play the intro to include some scenes.

The VN is just to long for that.
Dec 24, 2009 1:25 PM

Apr 2008
Rail_Tracer said:
Darklight0303 said:
Rail_Tracer said:
Feka said:
Rail_Tracer said:

Oh yeah, just that...

Lack of emotion? DEEN did make the last scene with some emotion (The VN had more emotion, I'll give you that). But since you're seeing the episode with a biased eye, you don't realize it. Characterization? The duration time is 23 mins. You expected them to include the Red/blue truth battle, Tea party, Golden land scene, PLUS some extra information about the characters in less then 25 mins? They didn't even play the intro to include some scenes.

when I say characterization I am talking about things like Battler sticking to his PISSED OFF MOFO MODE to the very freaking end =_= changing his attitude would NOT have taken more time
Dec 24, 2009 1:28 PM

Jun 2007
There are only 17 people on Rokkenjima because Kinzo is a DRAGON.

Top score.
Dec 24, 2009 1:29 PM

Jan 2008
Rail_Tracer said:

And the moral of the story: 26 episodes isn't enough.

Never played the VN myself, but I enjoyed Umineko immensely despite its 'cut-out' according to fans and mishandling from Deen. But I've enjoyed it a lot to consider picking up the VN.
Dec 24, 2009 1:31 PM

Aug 2007
I haven't played the VN, so I enjoyed the show completely. Last episode was sweet... but I'm dying to know who's the culprit now.
Dec 24, 2009 1:34 PM

Dec 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Rail_Tracer said:
Darklight0303 said:
Rail_Tracer said:
Feka said:
Rail_Tracer said:

Oh yeah, just that...

when I say characterization I am talking about things like Battler sticking to his PISSED OFF MOFO MODE to the very freaking end =_= changing his attitude would NOT have taken more time

So what if Battler was angry the entire episode? That's not important. And besides, even if he did change his attitude, you VN-readers will be like "Now he's going off character"
Dec 24, 2009 1:36 PM

Dec 2009
reiyon said:
I haven't played the VN, so I enjoyed the show completely. Last episode was sweet... but I'm dying to know who's the culprit now.

Agreed.
Dec 24, 2009 1:40 PM

Jun 2008
Rail_Tracer said:
Feka said:
Rail_Tracer said:

Oh yeah, just that...

The other scenes you people wanted to be put in the episode are just useless crap, such as Battler looking at the corpses, troll faces being added

Battler looking at the corpses is important. Anime-only watchers would have no clue what happened to Maria and it's interesting that he didn't find Kanon's corpse again. And keeping the troll face would show that Bern really is a bitch.
Dec 24, 2009 1:42 PM
Apr 2009
Rail_Tracer said:
Darklight0303 said:
Rail_Tracer said:
Darklight0303 said:
Rail_Tracer said:
Feka said:
Rail_Tracer said:

Oh yeah, just that...

So what if Battler was angry the entire episode? That's not important. And besides, even if he did change his attitude, you VN-readers will be like "Now he's going off character"

He was more relaxed and chilled in the VN. I'm pretty sure the anime viewers would be complaining about this.
Dec 24, 2009 1:44 PM

Apr 2008
that's only cause Deen messed up his character from the start making Battler a constantly raging incompetent fool.
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What is this and why do people say this is a sequel to Higurashi?

Asudox - Nov 26, 2023

12 by miblan »»
Jan 18, 5:07 AM

» Googled a bit Umineko... A lot of people want another adaptation.

Uburero - Dec 9, 2023

6 by miblan »»
Jan 9, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Trineas - Jul 1, 2009

348 by Asudox »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:13 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 25, 2009

125 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LunarEmerald - Oct 7, 2009

237 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 4, 2023 9:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.