Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2009 11:47 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 22, 2009 1:20 PM

Jan 2008
where did u watch this episode?
Dec 22, 2009 3:09 PM

Jul 2008
New eyecatch

Stalker

lol at Pin's reaction to her "sweet girl act"

DVD, now with 50% more sparkles.
Nameless_HeroDec 22, 2009 10:46 PM
Dec 23, 2009 1:19 AM

Nov 2007
SwordWielder said:
where did u watch this episode?

I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 23, 2009 2:47 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Nameless_Hero said:
DVD, now with 50% more sparkles.
LMAO

I can honestly say now that the anime has overcome the manga imo. This was absolutely amazingly well done!!!

NEXT EPISODE IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC!
p r o f i l e 👀
Dec 23, 2009 3:25 AM

Oct 2009
This episode was great in revelations about Ryuu and Yoshida stuff. Also good stuff with Yano confronting Kurumi. Kazehaya/Ryuu faces shine more than Sawako's faces were in previous episodes.Kazehaya's face was great here=>
. Tomo was a great friend to Sawako in this episode for inviting Sawako to join her=>
. Kurumi screws a lot in this episode. Even challenges Kazehaya in his feelings towards Sawako. Was it Kurumi who put that note in Ryuu's locker or was it really Sawako, a little confused there? Little screw up when Kazehaya at the end was shocked at Sawako getting along with Ryuu....they did the cone drop good bu Kazehaya's expression could have been a little more shocking here=>
I would think. Probably one of the best Sawako/Kazehaya scene in this episode=> I agree with Tsubasalover that Ryuu's smiles are the best in this episode=>
Is it me or they improved the fingernails of Kurumi/Yano here=>
Yano looks so hot with the hair over one eye.....so nice!
This was a funny scene between Kurumi/Sawako=>
Is it me or someone was spying on Kurumi/Kazehaya here=>
Ok so let's start the Kurumi hate points of her poker faces=>

Zilpzalp said:
Wow, that bitch. There is a reason for why I keep saying that women are WAY more dangerous than us men.
You tell me, such deceive...it can men go suicidal.

Zilpzalp said:
Although I was pissed for a second, I quickly didn't feel 'endangered' by Kurumisawa, since Sawako has Yano. :3 this way I can calmly enjoy the bitchfight coming up since I know that Sawako will win in the end.
You are not the only one, I am so angry too! Kurumi must pay for Kazehaya's suffering at the end of the episode! Unforgivable for something like that!
Zilpzalp said:
And, I can't hide the fact that Yano actually IS beautiful from myself anymore.
Well one of my pics does prove a point about that does it?
Nameless_Hero said:
New eyecatch

That is sure nice!
Nameless_Hero said:
Stalker

+1 point to hate Kurumi....she is a stalker! D:
Nameless_Hero said:

lol z was so funny! Pin gets from +1 point for reacting properly to a poker face. That was the best of Pin's reactions! Loved it!
francismeunierDec 23, 2009 3:34 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 23, 2009 3:50 AM
Oct 2009
Yano = All knowing.

Dec 23, 2009 4:47 AM

May 2009
"But I wanted to take a nap.."
"Oh, black.."

Cookie-kun is the best character evar. And he likes Chizuru! I think they fit together really well.

And this was a great episode as usual. Loved the ending.
Dec 23, 2009 5:13 AM
Dec 2008
Every story needs a good bady... someone the audience can really despise. Boo! Hiss! Pantomime and Kimi ni Todoke illustrate this beautifully. The real Kurumi is the epitome of this character type. You can understand why she is the way she is, but you still want to stroll up to her and yell at her (or worse). It makes me want to cheer even more for the heroes!
Dec 23, 2009 5:41 AM

Dec 2008
francismeunier said:
Little screw up when Kazehaya at the end was shocked at Sawako getting along with Ryuu....they did the cone drop good bu Kazehaya's expression could have been a little more shocking here=>

Well, that expression gave me some "calm before the storm"-feeling. I was wondering if Kazehaya will be getting at Ryu in the next episode.(Don't know the manga)

Episode was awesome as always and I found many moments pretty good handled.
Laughed at the scene with Pin and Kurumizawa and the scenes with Ryu were so amusing.
Dec 23, 2009 5:51 AM

Oct 2009
just4fun said:
francismeunier said:
Little screw up when Kazehaya at the end was shocked at Sawako getting along with Ryuu....they did the cone drop good bu Kazehaya's expression could have been a little more shocking here=>
Well, that expression gave me some "calm before the storm"-feeling.
Now that I can agree with. It does give a "calm before the storm" feeling. What I wonder is if Kurumi is going to stop her stupid action since her expression shows something she did not want Kazehaya to show her.

Dec 23, 2009 5:52 AM
Jun 2009
Damn cliffhangers ;-;

But wow a good episode again, especially the ending.
Dec 23, 2009 6:01 AM

Jan 2008
uuuuuuussssooooooouuuuu!
What a LIAR! What a Low Life CHEATER!
I was screaming at her lies!

Can't wait till the Yano counter plot comes into effect.
Dec 23, 2009 6:29 AM

Oct 2009
>Pin reacted so funny at Kurumi's poker face.LOL. He seems so disgusted after seeing it.
>All Ryu's parts.
>Kazehaya dropping the cones as soon as he sees Ryu and Sawako together. Kurumi had this 'WAH?!' look. Too bad for you Kurumi,tsk tsk. She didn't expect Kazehaya to react that way.
>Yano and Kurumi's not-so-friendly talk. WAY TO GO YANO-CHIN!
>And..of course, Sawako having the desire to know her true feelings for Shouta.

<33

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!
Nia9001Dec 23, 2009 6:33 AM
Dec 23, 2009 6:44 AM

May 2009
I really like Yano in this episode, her talk with Kurumi... it makes it look like maybe someone does have a brain in this show XD
Oh, and I'm so glad Ryo came out and said he liked Chizuru :D Sawako's surprise was so cute!
But damn! Why does it always have to be a cliff hanger in the end ><
Dec 23, 2009 6:47 AM

Dec 2008
francismeunier said:
What I wonder is if Kurumi is going to stop her stupid action since her expression shows something she did not want Kazehaya to show her.

I guess she's in blind love so she won't stop til she gets what she wants. Her actions tell me that. She feels like cornered(to her Sawako is kind of complicated so she gave up on her, already said I suppose) and now she's trying to "manipulate" Kazehaya dircetly.
Even though I don't fully support her actions I can see her point in trying to get Kazehaya loving her.

However I suppose it won't work that easily.
SmthAwfulDec 23, 2009 2:58 PM
Dec 23, 2009 7:18 AM

Jul 2007
Awesome episode. The way it's progressing is just awesome. Might start reading the mango because of those damn cliffhangers. >.<
Dec 23, 2009 8:36 AM

Jun 2008
I think Yano and Ryuu made this episode - it's always the supporting characters eh

Kurumi didn't calculate for Kazehaya's jealousy it seems - with the preview that's not really a cliffhanger - next episode is called "Love" (what a contrast to this one's "Feelings of Love")
Dec 23, 2009 8:51 AM
Feb 2009
Dam't why next episode will be 6th JAN ? :( why so long...
But bout EP - simply - perfect - best Anime I've ever watched untill now - but I think time don't change result =)

Well good for me that i don't read manga

WAITING FOR NEXT ONE! :D
Dec 23, 2009 9:06 AM

Oct 2009
just4fun said:
francismeunier said:
What I wonder is if Kurumi is going to stop her stupid action since her expression shows something she did not want Kazehaya to show her.

I guess she's in blind love so she won't stop til she get what she wants. Her actions tell me that. She feels like cornered(to her Sawako is kind of complicated so she gave up on her, already said I suppose) and now she's trying to "manipulate" Kazehaya dircetly.
Even though I don't fully support her actions I can see her point in trying to get Kazehaya's loving her.

However I suppose it won't work that easily.

I know what will happen and thanks to you I know why Kurumi will be like that when it happens. Too bad for her when it does cause she will deserve it!

Dec 23, 2009 9:39 AM

Aug 2008
this episode made me like Sanada more~ especially when he told Sawako that he likes Chizuru..

Pin's reaction to Kurumi was so funny. XD
Dec 23, 2009 9:45 AM

Jun 2009
Nameless_Hero said:

Gahh that was hilarious!!!

stAtic91 said:
"But I wanted to take a nap.."
"Oh, black.."

Cookie-kun is the best character evar. And he likes Chizuru! I think they fit together really well.

I most definitely agree. Ryuu and Pin are the funniest characters ever.

Overall this was an amazing episode. I LOVED the ending. I just love Kazehaya's reaction at the end!!! I am sooooo excited for the next episode.
:):):):):):):)

Dec 23, 2009 9:50 AM

Apr 2009
Cool episode.

Thanks, Yano. Looks like Kurumi did spread those rumors after all. What a big, fat, liar!
I'm still amazed by Sawako's strength in her cluelessness. No matter what Kurumi does, she fails.
Ryuu confirming his feelings for Chizu was awesome. Great match.

And when tempted, Kazehaya goes in for the kill.
Next episode looks like a good one.
Dec 23, 2009 10:05 AM

Apr 2008
Nice episode:
Ryu is such an enjoyable character and always helps Sawako in indirect ways. His lines in the episode were all perfect.

Go Yano! she really had Kurumi in her sights and was zeroing in on her. Catfight plz?

Kurumi is really good at scheming but i gotta wonder: why didn't she confess to Kazehaya in middle school already? what's the point in just driving away all the future girlfriends? weird girl. she should just drop the act and be bitchy, i'd like her more if she was an out and out bitch.

Kazehaya, get a grip man!You're just imagining things...

Surprise of the episode: Pin's aversion to Kurumi fakeness! Lol, I had him for a pervert-type character, nice to see the show move past such stale stuff.

Also, I just noticed the counter says 24 episodes. Yippeee!I thought we'd only get 13!
Dec 23, 2009 10:06 AM

Nov 2009
WOW...
Yano really is the best friend ever
francismeunier said:
Is it me or someone was spying on Kurumi/Kazehaya here=>

I thought that there is someone may be Yano maybe no one ^^'
Dec 23, 2009 10:07 AM

Jul 2008
Ah, Kazehaya was so sweet when he asked Ryu 'bout his feelings towards Sawako.

And arg, anime-Kurumi is thousand of times more annoying in anime than in the manga >__>

Dec 23, 2009 10:14 AM
Nov 2008
*ahem*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sooooo much good development in this episode. All of the characters were were at their peak and I loved every second of it! This show may end up with a rare 10/10 on my list.

Kamikaze00 said:
Dam't why next episode will be 6th JAN ? :( why so long...

What!? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ;_;

Cannot wait for the next episode. Looks like it could finally be the Kazehaya-Sawako moment we've been waiting for. And I really want to see Yano and Chizuru's counter plot against Evil Manipulative Super Bitch. There was so much potential to build up more misunderstanding drama in this episode, but it looks like they're skipping the bullshit and getting right to the good stuff. I hope I hope I hope I hope!

Sep 2009
THAT LYING LITTLE FF-- Aya Hirano does a good job voicing the girl I want to strangle. She just makes me so angry.

Yano is seriously one of my favorites. She looks pretty darn hot even when she's just in her gym uniform. Chizu and Ryu sounds like a good couple, too.

Ganbatte, Kuronuma. (・3・ア
-

Oct 2009
Sonja-cchi said:
Ah, Kazehaya was so sweet when he asked Ryu 'bout his feelings towards Sawako.

And arg, anime-Kurumi is thousand of times more annoying in anime than in the manga >__>
Must be her voice but the worst is her actions with that voice. Someone call a Kurumi exterminator!

Dec 23, 2009 10:17 AM

Apr 2009
This episode made me hate Kurumi more and more.. Why does Kazehaya always believe her lies ? =\ I can't wait until the next one.
Dec 23, 2009 10:31 AM

Jul 2008
Yano is so cool. She knows everything!
Dec 23, 2009 10:35 AM
Nov 2009
haha i'd love to see a fight scene in the next episode.
Dec 23, 2009 11:15 AM

Sep 2009
When it ended I started yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And succeeded at making a complete fool of myself. But then I saw the preview for the next episode :3 and got happy.
Next episode: Love.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dec 23, 2009 11:39 AM

Aug 2008
Said it last week, I'll say it again. Kurumi is just a shithead.

Episode preview totally cooled me down though.
Dec 23, 2009 12:03 PM
Aug 2009
Man preview looks good :

Nooooo, plan backfire:

Dec 23, 2009 12:22 PM

Jul 2009
Uwaa sparkling.. Kurumi is blink-blink..my eyes is blind..but doesn't really affected Pin XD

Meoww..cat-fight Yano x Kurumi..go for it Yano-chin meoww..oh Yano you don't have to use those expensive toner again, you has that sexy lips <3

Jigoku-n3ko said:

Kurumi is really good at scheming but i gotta wonder: why didn't she confess to Kazehaya in middle school already? what's the point in just driving away all the future girlfriends? weird girl. she should just drop the act and be bitchy, i'd like her more if she was an out and out bitch.
She doesn't want to be hated by other girl, she wanted to be acknowledge by her rival to be Kazehaya's girlfriend, thus she use the plan to make Kazehaya as a public property meaning Kazehaya belong to everyone (Yay everyone happy)..and scheming to make her rival believe that she is the best fit for Kazehaya, and gain her rival's support..
Dec 23, 2009 12:32 PM

Apr 2008
Kurumi is a homewrecker!

Really diggin' these supporting characters. :') Ryuu and Yano = <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2009 12:49 PM

Mar 2008
Yano <3

Boo to annoying Kurumizawa's schemes

But YAY to the love which doesn't alter after her scheming XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2009 1:22 PM

Nov 2007
This episode was so sad near the end. ; _ ;

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Dec 23, 2009 1:52 PM

Aug 2007
Hah, Pin-sensei is kind of resistent to Kurumi. Hah, cute of Ryu that he admitted that he likes Yuzuru out of himself and damn that Kurumi.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Dec 23, 2009 1:58 PM
Mar 2009
Great job making things more complicated than it should be Kurumi. Also, I have a good feeling this plan is gonna totally backfire on her.
Dec 23, 2009 2:08 PM

Sep 2009
All I could think about this episode is how much I want to punch Kurumi right in the face.
Dec 23, 2009 2:29 PM

Mar 2009
OH MY GOD!!
ARAHHH I wanted to punch my laptop screen so much everytime Kurumi came into view ¬¬ shes such a bitch~

I really hope everything gets cleared up soon, it was really bugging me that her excuse of her being better than Sawako was 'Ive always been watching him..' so what just because you have known someone longer doesn't mean your better for them ¬¬ besides the fact, im pretty sure if Kazehaya ever did like her he would have made it a bit clearer like he is with Sawako ¬¬

Good points though, i'm happy Sawako has or is realising she has romantic feelings for Kazehaya ^^ and also the scene where Ryu confessed he loves Chizuru was very sweet :) I hope he confesses to her soon.
Dec 23, 2009 2:48 PM

Feb 2009
Well that's it, Sanada is the main character an that's final!
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Dec 23, 2009 2:59 PM

Nov 2008
After this episode, I hate Kurumi even more. >_>
Dec 23, 2009 3:00 PM

Aug 2008
good job ryu for comfirming that heloves chizuru!! sooo cutteeeeee.
Dec 23, 2009 3:27 PM

Aug 2008
MissColzyChan said:
OH MY GOD!!
ARAHHH I wanted to punch my laptop screen so much everytime Kurumi came into view ¬¬ shes such a bitch~

I'm so glad there is someone else who wants to damage their screen just as much as I do when they see Kurumi.

She has that effect. The shithead effect.
Dec 23, 2009 3:31 PM
Dec 2007
Perfect direction and perfect developments. The best episode of the best series of the season until now.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 23, 2009 3:33 PM

Mar 2009
Ryu and Chizuru hmm!

Despite how evil Kurumi is being..

Proselyt said:
.. with the preview that's not really a cliffhanger - next episode is called "Love" (what a contrast to this one's "Feelings of Love")

That's true, and despite them ending the episode like that, it was OK! But apart from the preview helping the cliffhanger.. the fact that Yano confronted Kurumi means that Yano and Chizuru will find a way to fix things up.
Dec 23, 2009 3:34 PM

Apr 2009
good episode. I'm happy something interesting finally happened. Just a matter of time, I hope, before Kurumi gets hers.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 6, 2009

381 by charmingmaan »»
Apr 27, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jakeki - Mar 9, 2010

171 by 068 »»
Apr 27, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2010

190 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Apr 19, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

francismeunier - Mar 30, 2010

369 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2010

161 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.