Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 18, 2009 9:29 AM
May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LAST EPISODE?!?!??!

Enter the fabled Nakameguro (he actually exists!), and Mafuyu is just overjoyed.

Sensei with her teaching-Japanese-to-English-speaking-person sentence breaks again again.

Loved the flashbacks, and now that they mention it, each girl does really act like the season they represent (Sakurano Kurimu is Spring, Shiina Minatsu is Summer, Akaba Chizuru is Autumn, and Shiina Mafuyu is Winter).
throwaway513846Dec 18, 2009 9:05 PM
Dec 18, 2009 9:31 AM

Jan 2009
i havent still watched the episode , but thats it?!?!
no HAREM ENDING!?!?
ANYONE!?!?
Dec 18, 2009 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
Mafuyu just wanted to confess >.> - but I think that was okay like this.
Nakameguro-kun appeared ROFL, Mafuyu is all excited and harem turned into BL? No, but Ken revealed how he was motivated to learn to apply for Seitokai.
Kurimu was the one who told Sugisaki to play eroge and become like this? Haha
And the other scenes with the girls indeed happened in the past, at four different seasons, this was nice.

Seitokai no Ichizon was definitely a highlight, the huge amount of references were hilarious and the characters could entertain well.
Dec 18, 2009 1:39 PM

Jun 2008
They made a pretty neat ending there. Connecting those scenes from past episodes, throwing light into the past, introducing Nekomeguro and ending somewhat harem-like. Alternatively i also would have liked the ending in which Sugisaki's kids all call him papa-rin etc.

Would never had guessed that it was Aka-chan who brought Ken to renai-games.
Dec 18, 2009 1:59 PM

Apr 2009
err.. nice "end" .. but how come there are 13 episodes of it here in MAL?
Dec 18, 2009 3:07 PM

Oct 2008
Nakameguro-kun exists!!

Seitokai no Ichizon= awesome anime
I hope for a season 2 in the future
Dec 18, 2009 6:25 PM

Sep 2007
Well, for only-anime viewers I think it was a nice ending. Nagamekuro making his appearance and Mafuyu making her confession. But the best moment was from 20:26~21:22 when Ken was saying about how he met each one of them.
When they were talking about what to do in the future I really liked when Minatsu mentioned the stuff of a fight against a mysterious organization, because maybe we can have a second season, maybe .-.

Now my complaints(some spoilers of the novels):

Well, the anime was above average in my opinion, one of the best of this season =D
Dec 18, 2009 7:42 PM

Mar 2009
MAL database says 13 episodes?
Dec 18, 2009 8:58 PM

Nov 2007
I love the ending. Absolutely satisfactory. I'd really love to read the novels but first I have to brush up on my Japanese beforehand. One of the best shows the season with one of the best lead male's of the year.
Dec 18, 2009 9:08 PM
May 2009
Allen said:

You mean when Nakameguro came in and Mafuyu had the camcorder out? She said it then, but it was mixed in with everyone else's voices so was easy to miss.
Dec 18, 2009 9:14 PM
Dec 2009
I wish I could understand more japanese!!!
/waitforsubs
Dec 18, 2009 9:16 PM

Nov 2009
So do we have confirmation of whether this is it or if there's some sort of special next week that doesn't "count" as a regular episiode?

Goodness, this show was only the silliest thing I've seen in a while. If this is it, I'm going to be bummed out.

Interesting note: ZERO raws says 12 is the end, JRAW has 12 unmarked, whereas they _always_ mark concluding episodes with [END].

I can hold out hope.

TRUE HAREM END FOREVER.
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Dec 19, 2009 2:23 AM
Jul 2018
I checked the TV station's website and TV Aichi definitely marked this episode as the last one. Additionally on the web radio they said something like _all 12_ episode will have different endings.
So I requested that edit for the DB already.
Dec 19, 2009 4:46 AM

Nov 2007
Plus, right at the end Magiru-sensei says "Ah, no, there's no continuation"
Dec 19, 2009 1:50 PM

Sep 2007
6/10, because I loved Chizuru and Nakameguro. Other than that the drama was not done well, the backstory was illogical and lame...
Dec 19, 2009 3:24 PM

Sep 2007
asdf1248 said:
Allen said:

You mean when Nakameguro came in and Mafuyu had the camcorder out? She said it then, but it was mixed in with everyone else's voices so was easy to miss.

So she said it, but in a different context that it was in the novel.
Dec 19, 2009 3:29 PM

Sep 2009
*waits inpatiently for subs*
out-ofthe-woods.tumblr.com

(✿◠‿◠)
Dec 20, 2009 1:11 AM

Jun 2008
Kei1ro said:
Wow, I never realized until the end when Ken was on his soliloquy. The symbolism int he names. How silly of my to miss it.
Mafuyu Fuyu=winter
Minatsu Natsu = Summer

However, can someone point out the specialty to season in Kurimu and Chizuru?

Kurimu Kuri= Chesnut which is food meant to be eaten in Autumn. Is which I first initially thought However, Kurimu was Spring so I guess it wasa reflection on personality rather than name.

Their last names are related to the seasons:
Kurimu 桜野 Sakurano - and sakura (cherry) is clearly spring in Japan
Chizuru 紅葉 Akaba - meaning autumn leaves
Dec 20, 2009 3:45 AM

Oct 2009
So Mafuyu confession was great but not what Ken wanted exactly and his imagination of Mafuyu was great and now I want Mafuyu more than ever because of that part. I also think this is the best of Mafuyu shown.
. I also particularly liked how he Minatsu gave him that hit but also how Ken approached her in forced way and she blushed and that was cute too of Minatsu
(did it mean she liked that way) if so then oh my we have a girl that likes male power (kind of logical from the manga she reads). Ken going back to get the wedding dress that Minatsu wore was funny but even more was it cute to see his imagination work on the kids he might have with the girls (I love Ken more than ever now because those kids because he can also be a great father...so which one is cuter..I think the Chizuru one is cutest)=> Nakameguro showed up as a real student and I laughed so much at Mafuyu with her cam recorder there=>
. Ken's deep conversation with Nakameguro was a win
mostly for Mafuyu but also because of setting it was in and flashbacks were interesting enough to be reminded of the great events with girls from the Council. Some other things are the epic music they used during this part=>
also is it me or you can see a little Mafuyu's ass because of the no pantie stuff mentioned earlier in the serie....here=>
Anyone knows this reference?
Also paying attention to this why are Minatsu and Chizuru the ones with bigger breasts visible when before Ken with Mafuyu imagination made her breasts bigger when here they do not look like it in this part of the episode...normally it should because Mafuyu/Minatsu are sisters
Anyone who likes this serie should put this in their collection...very nicely done this is=>
Overall, another good romance/ecchi/comedy anime for me but I am sad that I did not understand all references except for the Castlevenia one last episode.
Proselyt said:
Kei1ro said:
Wow, I never realized until the end when Ken was on his soliloquy. The symbolism int he names. How silly of my to miss it.
Mafuyu Fuyu=winter
Minatsu Natsu = Summer

Kurimu Kuri= Chesnut which is food meant to be eaten in Autumn. Is which I first initially thought However, Kurimu was Spring so I guess it wasa reflection on personality rather than name.

That is interesting information here, friend. I did not know it. Is it something to do with the school in Japan....
francismeunierDec 20, 2009 3:49 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 20, 2009 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
Proselyt said:
Kei1ro said:
Mafuyu Fuyu=winter
Minatsu Natsu = Summer

Oh, fff How did I miss the sakura.
Dec 20, 2009 12:35 PM

Mar 2009
Sadly the last episode. :( But... it was very good. ---- Randy
Dec 22, 2009 5:09 AM
May 2009
Allen said:
asdf1248 said:
Allen said:

So she said it, but in a different context that it was in the novel.

Ah, I see. Yeah, that would've been a nice scene, I think. I need to keep learning my Jap and start reading some light novels, huh?
Dec 24, 2009 4:21 AM

Jul 2008
hikaru no go reference(when mafuyu says "aiming to become a go champion with a hot ghost in a kimono from the heian period"),sora no otoshimono reference(flying pantsu) and maybe nakameguro is supposed to be a chaos;head reference :)) there might be other references I didn't notice...overall it was a funny anime and this last ep was quite interesting :D
Dec 24, 2009 4:32 AM

Apr 2009
I guess in the end, Seitokai exceeded my expectations, very refreshing to have had watched. This was easily one of the best shows of the season. Sugisaki's explanation for his harem ending determination was unexpectedly poetic. To think, at the very beginning I thought this show to be trash. I was so very wrong. 9/10 10/10
ReaperEXEMay 29, 2010 1:04 AM
Dec 24, 2009 4:40 AM

May 2009
This was definitely one of the gems of this year.

To a certain degree, Ken got what he wanted, but not now, but when he joined the council. His goal was to make sure they were all happy after the advice and help they gave him by showing them that he could do something if he set his mind to it. I'd say he mostly succeeded in that, even if he went a bit overboard with his harem obsession.

I liked how they used Nakameguro's appearance as a means for Ken to explain his full background and thus make his relation between him and the girls more clear.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2009 6:28 AM

Aug 2009
Amazing last episode, I lol'd. XD
7,5/10
Samu-tanDec 24, 2009 8:16 AM
Dec 24, 2009 6:54 AM
Dec 2008
A satisfying end to a surprisingly good anime. The endless references wasn't really the reason why I watched this, but because of the characters background story and their relationships. Plus I enjoyed the bits and tidbits of slice of life in there.

Damn we never heard the full story of Ken's "two-timing" thing X_X Anyone out there willing to fill us in with that?
Dec 24, 2009 7:34 AM

Jan 2009
Loved this series, one of the best this season. I just wish there was a Season 2 or at least more scanlated manga chapters :(

Why did the Producers think this failed, it was legendary! Doesn't need all that much of a plot, just needs to be funny enough or serious enough to be sweet.
Dec 24, 2009 9:21 AM

May 2007
Ah, so Sugisaki didn't achieve his harem end. A shame, and the ending wasn't exactly solid. Sorry, introducing a new character at the last episode doesn't really work. On the other hand, I got a good laugh, and am sad its over. It was a good run, and I believe this anime deserves a 9. A weak 9 maybe, but still a 9.

Seitokai no Ichizon, shuuryou!
Dec 24, 2009 9:30 AM

Feb 2008
best show this season hands down, it had a unique take on parody and had a enjoyable soundtrack to boot. 10/10 for me . second season please!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 24, 2009 10:04 AM

Jul 2008
nice episode, sad that there not going to continue Seitokai no Ichizon, even though the novels are popular.

I hope theres an OVA or spin-offs.
Dec 24, 2009 10:06 AM

Jun 2008
OMFG, Mafuyu was so funny and cute when Nakameguro showed up. She was so determined for Sugisaki to hook up with him. Wishing for a second season, but I doubt that. Maybe a couple of OVAs perhaps.
Dec 24, 2009 10:27 AM

Oct 2009
I like how Ken's story was told and I doubt there would be a second season because there shouldn't be anything more said than what was said up to the last episode, but I wish they had went and explained each back story more clearly than giving us a vague idea of what it was.
Dec 24, 2009 10:34 AM

Jul 2008
At first this was just amazing and funny. In the end it was kinda lame. So 7/10 for this.

Dec 24, 2009 11:06 AM

Apr 2008
I was definitely hoping for Sugisaki x Mafuyu but I guess that didn't work as expected in the early episodes.

So Aka-chan was the cause of this eroge-mindset XD ...Ken's reason for joining the student council is very acceptable. It didn't seem too illogical for me. It's above average comparing to other light anime.

I would have rated this 10/10 if there will be a risky but successful romance twist XD. Anyway the series was very outstanding so I'll rate it 9/10
SylpheedDec 24, 2009 11:13 AM

Dec 24, 2009 11:10 AM

Aug 2008
I usually don't think this series mixed comedy with drama very well, but I like it this time around. Ken's story was really nice.

To me, this is the best parody anime next to Lucky Star, so I will give it a 9/10. I will miss this show :<

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Dec 24, 2009 11:16 AM

Jan 2009
Was probadly one of the best (if not the best) anime of this season, i atleast enjoyed it very much.
9/10 from me.

I can only hope for a second season now.
Dec 24, 2009 11:27 AM

Oct 2009
Best comedy/drama mixture I've seen for a long time.
Dec 24, 2009 11:34 AM

Apr 2008
Great ending for this show!

After all the teasing about the continuation of Seitokai no Ichizon in the end of the episode I'm pretty sure we'll get a second season. I wouldn't mind if Kurimu's vision comes true and this show goes up to ten seasons!

And don't take Mahiru-sensei's words to serious, because her job is, like she mentioned in this episode, teasing. :)
Dec 24, 2009 11:35 AM

Jan 2009
Nice way to end the season :P I just hope he can withstand the temptations of BL if there is a new season lol.
Dec 24, 2009 11:49 AM

Aug 2007
Nakameguro <3
Dec 24, 2009 12:40 PM

Jun 2009
Loved it xD
Dec 24, 2009 1:15 PM

Jun 2009
LOL this episode really made me laugh. Sensei at the end saying that the show wasn't going to continue and Mafuyus spazzing when her BL fantasy finally came true LOL epic. Good ending.
Dec 24, 2009 1:38 PM

Sep 2007
Loved this anime. *hopes for a 2nd season*

Dec 24, 2009 1:47 PM

Jul 2009
Im Gonna Miss This Anime Enjoyed It Very Much 9/10
Dec 24, 2009 2:07 PM

Oct 2009
Aw, the ending was cute, especially when Ken starts talking about what the 4 girls did for him, and how it helped. I'm with all the people wanting S2.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SakataKintoki&sclick=1]
Dec 24, 2009 2:18 PM

May 2007
tomin said:
Best comedy/drama mixture I've seen for a long time.

Yeah my favorite parts were where they throw out random references without explaining them.

Dec 24, 2009 2:29 PM
Nov 2009
Definitely one of the better endings this season. I got a good laugh out of the whole BL things. Great show 9/10.
Dec 24, 2009 2:54 PM

Nov 2007
This show was a pleasant surprise - had me laughing a lot. I'd really like to see a second season. :)

7/10
Dec 24, 2009 3:05 PM

Sep 2008
Silaqui said:

And don't take Mahiru-sensei's words to serious, because her job is, like she mentioned in this episode, teasing. :)

good point. thumbs up for studio deen for a probable s2.

one of many fav anime this season, good ending. always adored the opening and ending songs.

8/10
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» A question regarding ken !

bezardo - Dec 1, 2023

1 by Efan »»
Dec 1, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 16, 2009

135 by JeremiahOrange »»
Sep 18, 2023 1:18 AM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Oct 9, 2009

143 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:12 AM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Oct 2, 2009

253 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:09 AM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2009

128 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 5, 2023 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.