Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 10, 2015 1:29 PM

Oct 2013
That lucky bastard, getting to sleep with a 13 year old... smh

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 11, 2015 2:42 PM

Sep 2015
Doctor- "She was killed. Her arms and legs were amputed"
'Don't know his name-senpai' - "What?! Who would do that? :o"
Doctor- "The killer"

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2015 4:10 PM

Feb 2013
Well, that went a different direction than expected. Now I wonder: Is she really dead?
Nov 16, 2015 8:06 AM

Jun 2013
I'm sure Moe is really not as ignorant about things as she wants to appear. She has slipped several times, like when one of the staff mentioned that the people on the island would be primary suspects, Moe looked a little startled.

I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be the murderer or something.

Also, disgusting old man fucking a thirteen-year-old? Ugh. And to think it happens in real life. Pedophilia is one of the most disgusting things on the planet.
臭い-
Dec 14, 2015 5:00 PM

Mar 2012
The end of this episode was basically this: "She knew everything she could learn by the age of 13 years old, but guess what, she was a virgin, so guess what again, she had the amazing idea of having sex with an old man". o_O

Anyways, this is getting better and better! This anime is amazing, I'd say it's as good as Hyouka, or maybe even better =D

Bibimbapski said:
I'm sure Moe is really not as ignorant about things as she wants to appear. She has slipped several times, like when one of the staff mentioned that the people on the island would be primary suspects, Moe looked a little startled.

Ignorant? By this episode you should have already realized that she's a genius too.
b1GZZDec 14, 2015 5:03 PM
Dec 16, 2015 2:01 PM

Jan 2015
I'm already bored at episode 3 they need to pick it up or else i'm dropping it no point in watching right??
Dec 22, 2015 4:50 AM

May 2012
Oh boy this is getting quite interesting I must say! Very interesting setting and events. Let's see what's next.
Dec 22, 2015 12:31 PM

Oct 2013
This is one heck of a mystery
Jan 26, 2016 8:28 PM

Dec 2015
Dr. Magata had to be pregnant right before she was admitted into that research facility. She was impregnated by the director at 13 (when they had sex in the flashback). It seems like she was doing all these things she wanted to do (asking the director) before he was supposed to take her to the facility. If she was pregnant from when they had sex and then was placed in the research facility right away there would be no way possible of her having a belly from being pregnant. Also no one visited her in person that entire time she was there. She only spoke using a mic (if child cried she could mute mic) and camera looks like it had blind spots.

My theory is she had a child and the child is the killer.

My only issue with this is how old was Dr. Magata when she was murdered? The age of the Dr. matters because if she was murdered by her child then the child has to be at least 12-16??
May 6, 2016 8:37 AM

Mar 2010
Ok so dr.magata had sex with that old guy damn... So young :S pedo..

Maybe she had a kid...
Jun 23, 2016 9:31 AM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Dear Future Self:
In the future some things that annoy me, may be fine with you....but here is my list:
1. Get that stupid shock of hair out of the male MC's face....he can't see anything through the hair and his cigarette smoke
2. Okay...I get it.....female MC is infatuated with male MC at all costs...he stinks, he is sloppy, emotionally he pats her on the head like a puppy and uses her influence to gain what he wants (interview with dead genius woman)
3. Nobody seems to want to find the killer at this point......just assume he/she is locked in the room not thinking that if you can get in unnoticed that you can get out the same way

Other than that Future Self....I hope you learned to like brussel sprouts and squash. Oh yeah....I hope that you still haven't seen The Fisherman's Wife!
Aug 20, 2016 10:16 AM
Jul 2018
Damn
Cool episode, the plot thickens.
Really wondering where the girl fits in everything.
Young Magata sure is messed up.
Looking forward to the next episodes, seems like its gonna be really interesting XD
Jan 21, 2017 7:46 AM

Dec 2015
Now the director is dead too.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 12, 2017 11:27 AM

Jul 2009
Looks like things are really starting to get rolling. I thought that the doctor was the one who planned this, but I guess she was murdered and her limbs cut off?! Oh dear ... seems like it's gonna be a locked room puzzle huh? I DID think it was pretty dumb of them to leave the director to make the call by himself lol, so I'm not surprised that someth8ing bad happened to him. Probably they've lost their chance to contact the outside world now. Then we've got Miki the younger sister and some more flashbacks of Magata being uhh, really forward in that ferris wheel ... :S Anyway I really think the flashbacks with Moe talking to Magata are pretty interesting. The mystery is getting good, that's for sure :3
Sep 16, 2017 6:20 PM

Jan 2016
This series is starting to get interesting.
Sep 28, 2017 1:50 AM

Dec 2012
She's dead.
The imouto has arrived.
Director dead.
Dem hands.
She on his lap.
Oh snap! Incest is wincest.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 14, 2018 2:26 PM

Sep 2013
Hmmm....2 murders now. This is getting good!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 6, 2019 4:13 PM

Feb 2018
i don't think i've ever been so confused, man

Cejara said:
Dr. Magata had to be pregnant right before she was admitted into that research facility. She was impregnated by the director at 13 (when they had sex in the flashback). It seems like she was doing all these things she wanted to do (asking the director) before he was supposed to take her to the facility. If she was pregnant from when they had sex and then was placed in the research facility right away there would be no way possible of her having a belly from being pregnant. Also no one visited her in person that entire time she was there. She only spoke using a mic (if child cried she could mute mic) and camera looks like it had blind spots.

My theory is she had a child and the child is the killer.

that makes sense and i thought about it as well, but they even said the room was empty so there comes the question: the room was locked for the whole fifteen years, right? and no one ever got in. so how would the child leave?
Apr 1, 2020 4:10 PM

Aug 2013
Yeah, "child theory" sounds legit at very least. But still we had blinking light when door opened, that one hysterical dude which is the only one who didn't watch at cart with dead body for some reason and the fact "nobody left the room!" argumentation. Most trash way to hide a killer in such circumstances is hide him in a dead body, use "secret passage" in Magata's room excuse or "hey, she planned her suicide 15 years ago and her daughter will be a symbol of a freedom"
May 6, 2021 6:38 PM

Nov 2010
I envy Shiki. She can just stay inside that room indefinitely. I wish I also have the capability and still enjoy the comforts of living such as fast net, order any stuff or food I want etc. lol

Ah a locked-room mystery. Interesting, and damn director got stabbed. I hope they'll be able to explain all of this in the end in a clever way.
Jul 7, 2021 5:06 AM
Dec 2017
slow and steady wins the race with alot of mystery shows.

Nov 4, 2021 12:32 PM

Aug 2017
Not only did they show Lisp code in the ending, the laptop close-up showed some Emacs-related commands. Not bad, creator team!

that makes sense and i thought about it as well, but they even said the room was empty so there comes the question: the room was locked for the whole fifteen years, right? and no one ever got in. so how would the child leave?

A better question is how she could have given birth at that age without anyone's assistance lol. I really doubt the theory.

And *of course* they left the director alone.
Jan 14, 2023 11:06 PM

Feb 2017
I wonder if Moe is a yandere and killed Dr. Magata because of Saikawa's admiration for her. She's proven to be a jealous girl and was nervous about that colleague that came to his office. After the murder, within the facility she carried herself like someone in full control, and has proven to be manipulative. She's super used to leveraging her influence and ordering people around. She's also not used to being told no and is endlessly overstepping Saikawa's boundaries. She arranged them going there after all and has all the capital and connections she needs to hire people for the job. It gives the story a reason for writing her so wealthy.
And now trapped on the island, she has all the personal one-on-one time she wants with Saikawa, solving a murder together just like the mystery novels she thought of. She gets a chance to 'prove to Sensei that she's a woman, not a girl.'
There was also that camera parallel between Moe and the sister, who defintley seems significant. The beautiful characters seem to have the significant roles in this show. I'll be impressed if Moe's a red herring.

We also didn't get to see her full conversation with Dr. Magata. Se has a serious connection to this murder one way or another. Perhaps they struck some kind of deal by being cryptic af and the staff monitoring the interview didn't pick up on it, who knows. Magata was a programmer after all. It'd be interesting if one of the reasons the narrative is setting up parallels between Moe and Magata is because Moe killed her parents too.

I also wonder if Saikawa's the creepy uncle from the flashback. I hope to God  he's not, but the ages match up and they have the same face shape, brows and both wear glasses. Magata also knew him by name when she mentioned him to Moe. Moe also has all the resources she wants to have probed Saikawa's past.
Floral_soapJan 14, 2023 11:37 PM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2015

278 by wildhood »»
Mar 8, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2015

175 by 0arche »»
Jan 10, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2015

228 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 25, 2023 10:55 PM

» For anyone who want to know why shiki escaped the island and her story in light novel

Baoyeuconpo9999 - Mar 10, 2023

3 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Mar 11, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2015

184 by Floral_soap »»
Jan 14, 2023 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.