Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 19, 2009 10:22 PM

Sep 2008
Wow, what a generic anime. It was a bit entertaining with the whole cat curse factor, but that didn't go far. I hope they DON'T make a second season. It would be a waste of money and time for everyone. Nyan Koi! isn't the worst harem anime out there, but it makes one more too many.
Dec 19, 2009 10:46 PM
Oct 2009
draker said:
No, he's a pussy indecisive male lead.
If he was decisive, he would have already confessed. He didn't.
C'mon, it wouldn't be funny if he didn't suffer misfortunes that constantly prevented him from properly confessing. More important is the fact he's consistent in his affection for Kaede.

How Junpei handles himself under pressure I found kinda cool too. Generally speaking, he's not really wishy-washy, and actually has a backbone.
Dec 19, 2009 10:59 PM

Dec 2008
I would love a second season...
the comedy its just priceless!!!! O_o

Dec 20, 2009 12:05 AM

Nov 2009
I hope there's a second season so we can see who "Koubaka" ends up with, i'm still curious lol, it was an ok ending.
Dec 20, 2009 1:02 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
TAB said:
Needs moar loli twins.

Yup
Yeah! See my spoiler tag of them....I love them so much....aren't their expressions so cute with some many more in this episode.....

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 20, 2009 1:37 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
TAB said:
Needs moar loli twins.
Yup
Yeah! See my spoiler tag of them....I love them so much....aren't their expressions so cute with some many more in this episode.....
Stop advertising your posts D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 20, 2009 4:45 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
TAB said:
Needs moar loli twins.
Yup
Stop advertising your posts D:
I am not , just pointing out the twins expressions where to look to find out. :D

Dec 20, 2009 4:48 AM

Jan 2009
Oh and btw..
francis said:
I will miss you my and Oosran's twins! Come back next season please!
... Mine, and I'm not sharing.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 20, 2009 5:41 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Oh and btw..
francis said:
What! You must share the twins! Because this is Sparta!

Dec 20, 2009 5:55 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Oh and btw..
francis said:
I said: I'm not sharing, and that means I'm not sharing, they're mine : D
Besides, this is MAL, not Sparta.
Dec 20, 2009 6:24 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Oh and btw..
francis said:

No they are mine and I share them with you also this is MAL Sparta....the anime part of Sparta.

Dec 20, 2009 6:52 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Oh and btw..
francis said:
No they are mine and I share them with you also this is MAL Sparta....the anime part of Sparta.
You're doing it wrong. They're all mine, and you're not allowed to answer. >: D
Dec 20, 2009 7:19 AM

May 2009
Can't wait to see Kotone-chan again....^_^
Dec 20, 2009 7:26 AM

Mar 2008
Second season? YES. YES, YES
Dec 20, 2009 7:34 AM
Feb 2009
~.~ ok ending for a great anime... looking forward for second season.

8/10 from me
oblivious is a bliss
Dec 20, 2009 7:58 AM
Mar 2008
A2ZOMG said:
draker said:
No, he's a pussy indecisive male lead.
If he was decisive, he would have already confessed. He didn't.
C'mon, it wouldn't be funny if he didn't suffer misfortunes that constantly prevented him from properly confessing.

That's the point. It was so predictable it wasn't even funny.
Dec 20, 2009 11:31 AM

Jul 2008
predictable ending XD
second season?
and 8/10 from me
rly enjoyed this anime XD
Dec 20, 2009 1:36 PM

Oct 2007
Great show, it well deserves it's 8/10 from me. One of the few shows which actually made me laugh out loud quite a few times this season. And even better, they announce the 2nd season. Also the last image was reaaaaaally great:

The only bad thing I have to say about this show is that the Twins didn't have enough screentime (jk ^_~).

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Dec 20, 2009 5:08 PM

Nov 2007
XD. This episode was great. CM for now though. ;;

Can't wait for S2, if they ever make it.

Dec 21, 2009 2:55 AM

Oct 2009
Smasher said:
The only bad thing I have to say about this show is that the Twins didn't have enough screentime (jk ^_~).
Oh but they had great screen time in this last episode.

Dec 21, 2009 3:06 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Smasher said:
=.=' Anyway, not enough by far : D
Dec 21, 2009 3:58 AM

Oct 2007
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Smasher said:

They should just rename this anime Nyan Twins and make it revolve around them ^_^ Or make a spin off, that would be even better... ^_~

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Dec 21, 2009 4:19 AM

Jan 2009
Smasher said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Smasher said:
They should just rename this anime Nyan Twins and make it revolve around them ^_^ Or make a spin off, that would be even better... ^_~
Yup yup, with such a spin-off, we don't need no second season : D (Or maybe a second season to said spin-off ^^)
Dec 21, 2009 5:35 AM

Oct 2009
*wants to see Kousaka as a cat again*
Dec 21, 2009 8:54 AM

Nov 2008
A guy turning into a cat and then back to human, I've seen this before. What I like about this anime is the comedy and the twins, everything else is pretty much boring.
Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Dec 21, 2009 9:11 AM

Dec 2007
Nyan Koi! was pretty unique to me so I really enjoyed it, somewhat typical ending though but it's alright. I would absolutely LOVE a second season! :)

Kousaka as a cat (Nekousaka!) was pretty adorable :3
Dec 21, 2009 9:38 AM

Jun 2008
This has been a major issue with me. They make any animation based on "complete x-number of tasks" then they end it after a season or two and not finish it all. US animation is notorious for this. I wish they either complete the series with the x-number of tasks or not even animate it. It's unfair.

edit: I just read that there will be a season 2. I'm going to verify it...
Dodecahedron-O24Dec 21, 2009 9:47 AM
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Dec 21, 2009 6:00 PM
Nov 2009
Wasabi said:
xxJonssonXx said:
Downloaded the subs from gg fansubs, anyone know what the anime that was advertised at the end of the clip was? Looked kinda cool with that giant schyte :3

Decent ending, felt a bit rushed but it was still amusing.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/7079/Ookami_Kakushi

i was browsing through the posts in the discussion and this post made my boring day. thanks for that, im MOST DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing that anime.
Dec 22, 2009 9:16 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Smasher said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Smasher said:
Yup yup, with such a spin-off, we don't need no second season : D (Or maybe a second season to said spin-off ^^)
I agree a spin off or a few OVAs of the twins would make my day. Oosran dude they did have more than enough time in this episode and they had their own episode so that should be good enough? Right?

Dec 22, 2009 9:17 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Smasher said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Smasher said:
I agree a spin off or a few OVAs of the twins would make my day. Oosran dude they did have more than enough time in this episode and they had their own episode so that should be good enough? Right?
Not . Enough
Dec 22, 2009 9:29 AM

Jun 2008
Oosran said:
Not . Enough
I want him to complete all 100 cat requests!! End of discussion.

BTW, how many were completed to this time (in the anime, not manga)?

Dec 22, 2009 9:40 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
That was a fun little series. Kotone <3 . 8/10

Would love to see more.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 22, 2009 11:52 AM

Oct 2009
sbyrstall said:
Oosran said:
Not . Enough

I am estimating at least 50 of them.

Dec 22, 2009 2:41 PM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
sbyrstall said:
Oosran said:
Not . Enough

I am estimating at least 50 of them.
Guess I'll have to rewatch them all and find out. ;)

Dec 22, 2009 2:47 PM
Jun 2008
Well, in my opinion, it was a silly end, but it's okay if we have a second season =)
Dec 23, 2009 1:11 PM

Mar 2008
Really enjoyed this ep. Hope they really do have a second season =w=
Dec 23, 2009 9:44 PM

Dec 2007
Kaede with hair down is so moe. It was good episode and I liked it. I really hope that they have a second season.
Dec 23, 2009 10:07 PM

Jun 2009
I’m glad that I watched this anime. I liked it.
I hope that there is a second season too. I would have liked if he ended up with someone though. I actually like all of the girls in here which is a first.
Kousaka was so kawaii as a neko!
what is a person with SAD to do..
Dec 26, 2009 6:40 AM

Jun 2008
Annisa said:
Forgot this. Ending image this week --> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ever-star/4194041113/

Yeah that pic was amazing. The twins are so hot.

I also loved what they where wearing in this episode. Those stockings with those skirts are so sexy.

I enjoyed this episode very much. Lot's of twins is a win and Junpei getting in to Kaede's armsas a cat was a very nice scene.
It was really good and the whole series although simple it was very enjoyable. It was one of those things you watch when you just need something simple and pleasant. As i said before i always had a smile on my face while watching. Can't wait for a second season.
Dec 28, 2009 7:56 PM

Jan 2009
Aww loved it! Can't wait for the next season :D
Dec 29, 2009 3:37 AM

Dec 2007
Well that ending was not all that bad considering there's going to be another season so now its just a matter of waiting -sigh- at least I laughed at every episode I watched and actually liked every character in it though I think the twins needed a lot more screen time. The best part in this episode was probably Kaede holding cat-Junpei and well Sumiyoshi beating the crap out of Junpei when he was naked, for whatever reason I found that really funny xD.
Dec 29, 2009 5:59 PM

Aug 2009
There's going to be a second season? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. They ended this one in an okay way. Junpei didn't really choose, yet, but if they make a second season, I hope I can get some confessions. :3

I also hope all of the characters are also going to be in the next season because they are all awesome. :3 Oh, and Junpei's father too. Lol. Anyways, that scene when all the cats Junpei helped appeared infront of Kaede really touched me. D:

If I had to choose between Junpei's girls, I would choose the twins. :>
MoonfrostDec 29, 2009 6:06 PM
Dec 30, 2009 7:40 AM

Oct 2009
Moonfrost said:
There's going to be a second season? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. They ended this one in an okay way. Junpei didn't really choose, yet, but if they make a second season, I hope I can get some confessions. :3

I also hope all of the characters are also going to be in the next season because they are all awesome. :3 Oh, and Junpei's father too. Lol. Anyways, that scene when all the cats Junpei helped appeared infront of Kaede really touched me. D:

Yes! Twins are the best!

Dec 30, 2009 8:02 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Moonfrost said:

Yes! Twins are the best!
Reluctant as I am, I have to say I agree with francis on this one D:
Kotone and Akari are the best after all : >
Dec 30, 2009 5:13 PM

Jul 2009
second season!? hell yeah!
Dec 30, 2009 9:59 PM

Sep 2008
So it's finally over. Was a good anime to watch. One of the better ones of the season.

Will definitely check out season 2 if it actually comes out.
Dec 31, 2009 1:00 AM
Nov 2009
SCREW JUNPEI X KAEDE
JUNPEI X SUMIYOSHI FTW BISHES!
Dec 31, 2009 9:48 PM

Mar 2008
DemonTetsuo said:
Well that ending was not all that bad considering there's going to be another season so now its just a matter of waiting -sigh-.

It may be a little rude. But i would like you to show me proof that they are making another season.

I have seen far to many threads about an ending Anime would get a new season without any proof than the fan´s imagination and dream, or a reason like the Manga is still ongoing...........

corrupt_dood said:
SCREW JUNPEI X KAEDE
JUNPEI X SUMIYOSHI FTW BISHES!

And even if they make a new season she would still have zero chance.

So sad.......

Dec 31, 2009 10:13 PM

Feb 2009
Is it only me who think one of Junpei friend is a trap?

Junpei is such a cute kitty!
Jan 4, 2010 2:17 AM

Apr 2008
Amazing series, hope there will be Second Season as sayed on the end of this 12 episode ^^
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Oct 29, 2009

111 by Capivara936 »»
Jan 28, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 1, 2009

202 by Red_candy_03 »»
Nov 6, 2022 7:26 AM

» Nyan Koi! is the best harem anime out there! (And recommend me similar shows)

herofelix77 - Dec 21, 2021

2 by soumyadipexe »»
Dec 22, 2021 9:23 AM

» Did this anime jinx itself by not having a second season?

binoyvargas - Jul 23, 2021

0 by binoyvargas »»
Jul 23, 2021 5:34 PM

» Nyan Koi! Season 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SlashBeast - Dec 18, 2009

122 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 11, 2021 6:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.