Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 24, 2015 1:39 PM

Jul 2015
Excellent chapter, well Sanji is either a prince or a tenryubitto. And did anyone notice the silhouette of the Admiral "Green Bull?" On page 10? He looks like he's gonna be young buck.
Sep 24, 2015 1:40 PM

Mar 2015
ashfrliebert said:
Someone else pointed out how Zoro's initial bounty was 60 million post alabasta(for defeating second in command antagonist daz bones), a doubled 120 million post-enies lobby(for defeating second in command antagonist kaku) and now 320 million lmao.

They mentioned it was probably because of Usopp's comically high gag bounty, plus the fact Zoro has traditionally been second in bounty to Luffy is the reason for the ridiculous increase.

well, i personally (even though Zoro is my favo SH member) think 200m is too high for what he has proven so far, he hasn't even shown us his true strength yet or anything.

I guess the reason for a raise so high is probably because the WG figured out that he had been training with Mihawk for 2 years, if that were to leak out to the WG i'm sure they wouldn't kick out Mihawk, he is probably the strongest Shishibukai so they wouldn't just kick him out. As for Zoro, they surely would notice the increase in potential threat he now posesses since he trained with Mihawk. The only question left if this is the case is how did they find out. (couldn't be Perona who was captured i think as we saw her having returned to Mihawk's place or smth, right?)
Sep 24, 2015 2:24 PM

Jan 2015
Bartolomeo's ship is awesome and Sanji's bounty probably has to do with his teacher and all being a famous pirate they want him maybe ~~
Sep 24, 2015 2:29 PM

Jun 2012
Damn Rob Lucci and Spandam making a re-appearance here is surprising. Even moreso that they're now CP-0. It looks like Lucci is the official leader this time around though. Also rather surprising that Spandam's able to stand so close and live, but I suppose serving under Lucci is justification enough.

Lmao at Sanji... I'm honestly a little afraid to know why he's wanted only alive. Let's hope it is something like others have mentioned and being something like a prince. But I feel like it's more likely that either his biological parents are marines or it's something like the Duval situation and he's been mistaken for someone else. But of course... they did call him Mr. Prince back in Arabasta, so who knows.

Among the bounties though, I'm mostly proud to finally see Robin finally get a real increase... she's been needing one for a while. Usopp's was really funny. Chopper's was nice with the 100% increase. Sanji's still has that "77" in it, I wonder if it'll eventually end up with "777". And now Luffy and Law are even.

Bartolomeo's ship though... so disgusting lol. Hilarious but disgusting. Odd that it only takes after the Merry and not the Sunny though... I guess that just goes to show how long he's been a fan.

Can't believe they cut off Doflmaingo's hands... was thinking he might escape of his own volition, but I guess that's as good a way as any to stop him. I wonder if this Jack fellow is really strong enough to stand a chance against those big-shot Marines though... unless he's not planning on fighting, but using some trickery. Somehow that eye-shot looks really familiar though.

link9us said:
Why is everyone saying thats Rob lucci, it wasn't confirmed that and besides it said Cyper Poll 0 right on the subtitle heading. I am guessing some from the CP0 division. Rob lucci is from CP9.
I don't understand how anyone could not know it is. It's clearly him no matter how you look at him. He's got the same beard and hairstyle, Hattori on his shoulder, Spandam right there and the distaste Lucci shows towards him. Things don't stay the same... Lucci and co. quit the marines after Enies Lobby, and with that, CP9 as well. So it would seem, for whatever reason, they regained their status and somehow ended up leading CP-0. It doesn't seem very far-fetched to me, considering Lucci was as powerful as he was, and I'm sure there's some links among the different Cipher Pols.
Sep 24, 2015 3:00 PM

Mar 2012
BOW DOWN TO GOD USOPP!

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Sep 24, 2015 3:31 PM

Mar 2015
HalibelTheEspada said:
Can't believe they cut off Doflmaingo's hands...

? they aren't cut off..? there was a panel showing all his limbs were being held down with chains (probably sea stone), every limb appart. His middle (sorry if that's incorrect English) is also chained up appart.

Unless it is said that they were cut off (which i must have missed if it is the case), i think you didn't see that correct

edit: just saw it on mangastream too that he said that, but i'm not too sure about that. In the mangapanda translation it was in a better context and it's refering to those monsters having bitten in their master's hands (refering to Law). Anyone around here with GOOD japanese language knowledge around here who could make that a little more clear plz? :s
HiroyuukiSep 24, 2015 3:40 PM
Sep 24, 2015 3:45 PM

Mar 2014
too much! too much win!
Sep 24, 2015 5:24 PM

Oct 2007
Couple more things

- Wonder what it is that Leo is building?
- LOL @ Robin's autograph to "Chicken-kun"
Sep 24, 2015 5:48 PM

Aug 2014
-The marine ship is about to get under attacked? (jack)
-Rob Lucci spotted !
-Sanji's true background
-And finally, best ship Barto Club~
Sep 24, 2015 6:39 PM

May 2015
Hiroyuuki said:
ashfrliebert said:
Someone else pointed out how Zoro's initial bounty was 60 million post alabasta(for defeating second in command antagonist daz bones), a doubled 120 million post-enies lobby(for defeating second in command antagonist kaku) and now 320 million lmao.

They mentioned it was probably because of Usopp's comically high gag bounty, plus the fact Zoro has traditionally been second in bounty to Luffy is the reason for the ridiculous increase.

well, i personally (even though Zoro is my favo SH member) think 200m is too high for what he has proven so far, he hasn't even shown us his true strength yet or anything.

I guess the reason for a raise so high is probably because the WG figured out that he had been training with Mihawk for 2 years, if that were to leak out to the WG i'm sure they wouldn't kick out Mihawk, he is probably the strongest Shishibukai so they wouldn't just kick him out. As for Zoro, they surely would notice the increase in potential threat he now posesses since he trained with Mihawk. The only question left if this is the case is how did they find out. (couldn't be Perona who was captured i think as we saw her having returned to Mihawk's place or smth, right?)

Bounties aren't really too big of a deal, but I feel there's a difference between being trained by the strongest swordsman and not only being the son of a group against the world government, but he got it for(the assumption that he did) declaring war against the entire world government. He got a 70 million increase for that one. Luffy got 100 million for defeating another shichibukai(or so I assume) and disrupting the balance of the three powers(a second time).

He defeated the second in command and got a 200 million increase? How does it even remotely compare to Luffy(once again, as they assume) waging war against the entirety of the government. Being trained by a shichibukai shouldn't be compared to defeating one. The three great powers are a really big deal.

But, this is probably just nitpicking. Bounties don't quite usually matter too much anyway.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Sep 24, 2015 7:19 PM

Mar 2012
link9us said:
Why is everyone saying thats Rob lucci, it wasn't confirmed that and besides it said Cyper Poll 0 right on the subtitle heading. I am guessing some from the CP0 division. Rob lucci is from CP9.

You must be blind, who else wears a hat and have a bear like that, in Ciphor Pol, and has a pigeon on his shoulder with a tie?

ashfrliebert said:
Hiroyuuki said:

Bounties aren't really too big of a deal, but I feel there's a difference between being trained by the strongest swordsman and not only being the son of a group against the world government, but he got it for(the assumption that he did) declaring war against the entire world government. He got a 70 million increase for that one. Luffy got 100 million for defeating another shichibukai(or so I assume) and disrupting the balance of the three powers(a second time).

He defeated the second in command and got a 200 million increase? How does it even remotely compare to Luffy(once again, as they assume) waging war against the entirety of the government. Being trained by a shichibukai shouldn't be compared to defeating one. The three great powers are a really big deal.

But, this is probably just nitpicking. Bounties don't quite usually matter too much anyway.

No, I think Zoro's bounty is perfectly where it should be, of course, Zoro is my favorite character, but he has showcase his strength as much as Luffy's.

1) He directly clashed with an Admiral even for a bit, and left an impression.
2) He stomped Pika and Monet without any effort, whilst Marines were witnessing the battle.
3) Did you realise he never got significantly injured in a battle since the timeskip? That's a massive feat, which something Doflamingo, Mihawk and Hancock was able to do in the war.

There still hasnt been a fight that displays Zoro's full battle potential, hence I believed that they raised him through assumptions (which they usually do if you look at Buggy and Usopp)

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Sep 24, 2015 7:23 PM

Apr 2013
Holy shit this chapter was all kinds of awesome. This is what chapter 800 should have been (not talking shit on 800, it was still good, but it didn't drop bombs like 700 or this chapter did).
Sep 24, 2015 9:37 PM

Dec 2013
I knew this chapter was going to be crazy. Chapter in between arcs usually are. It set up a lot of stuff for the future.

The page that showed everyone who was in the war for the thrones when Doffy was speaking was pretty cool. It showed a couple of silhouettes from people we have yet to see. Some other big shot from the revolutionary army, the other admiral (who looks like he might be young), and the back of the 7th shichibukai (right below Shanks). I know it can't be him but his hair reminded me of Shiki.

It was cool seeing Lucci again. I knew it was coming sooner or later.

That scene with Jack was pretty intense. He seems pretty confident in his ability to break Doflamingo out. He yelled at the other guy for questioning that. He must be insanely strong or have a crazy DF ability to be able to take on those big shots.

Bartolomeo's ship was pretty funny. I figured his crew would be like that.

The bounties were interesting. I get that Law should have his raised too but Luffy should honestly be a little more. Maybe only like 520 but it should still be more. He obviously showcased homself as a bigger threat. Leverhulme saw Luffy beat Doflamingo. Nobody knew that Law weakened him or anything like that. I also thought the Franky's should have been higher.

About the whole vivre card thing. I feel like that is a pretty big liability giving out so many. If one of those got into the wrong hands Luffy could be pretty screwed.

I wonder which marine was nice enough to give Doffy a new pair of glasses.
Sep 24, 2015 11:44 PM
Jan 2015
Hiroyuuki said:
yhunata said:
After some weak chapters, we finally have another great chapter and honestly, I'd like a reaction chapter soon. Show us what's going on in their homes and all, especially Usopp's hometown. Would be fun to see those three kids and his girlfriend getting all excited at "God" Usopp.

Don't forget Shanks's crew their reaction, it would be nice to finally see a reaction of Yasopp on his son! we've never seen 1 of him on Usopp, right?

Next week's chapter probably will be reaction's chapter. it has already been 2 years after all since their appearance to the world.can't wait to see ..all previous character's reaction , and now have addition of franky family,Dadan .if there is Garp and shanks crew too,that will be nice
Sep 25, 2015 12:03 AM
Aug 2014
Sanji was a spy all along
Sep 25, 2015 12:41 AM

Apr 2011
Sanji? Prince Sanji?
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
Sep 25, 2015 12:47 AM

Jul 2013
In chapter 795 (page 9) Chopper found someone lying down with a skull symbol on his belt. Jack's jolly roger in this chapter (page 11) has the same symbol. Did anyone notice that?
Sep 25, 2015 1:09 AM

Jun 2012
NaughtyNoddy said:
In chapter 795 (page 9) Chopper found someone lying down with a skull symbol on his belt. Jack's jolly roger in this chapter (page 11) has the same symbol. Did anyone notice that?
That's Kaidou's Jolly Roger... thus the reason why they want Doflamingo back.
Sep 25, 2015 1:35 AM

Jul 2013
HalibelTheEspada said:
NaughtyNoddy said:
That's Kaidou's Jolly Roger... thus the reason why they want Doflamingo back.

Yeah, I read it in One Piece wikia, a moment ago. Also, the ship has an elephant head in front, so Jack might have eaten an Elephant-type Zoan (Smile) fruit
Sep 25, 2015 1:39 AM

May 2015
Raven-kun said:
link9us said:

You must be blind, who else wears a hat and have a bear like that, in Ciphor Pol, and has a pigeon on his shoulder with a tie?

ashfrliebert said:

No, I think Zoro's bounty is perfectly where it should be, of course, Zoro is my favorite character, but he has showcase his strength as much as Luffy's.

2) He stomped Pika and Monet without any effort, whilst Marines were witnessing the battle.
3) Did you realise he never got significantly injured in a battle since the timeskip? That's a massive feat, which something Doflamingo, Mihawk and Hancock was able to do in the war.

There still hasnt been a fight that displays Zoro's full battle potential, hence I believed that they raised him through assumptions (which they usually do if you look at Buggy and Usopp)

Strength seems to correlate with bounty, but Luffy got a 70 million increase for literally declaring war against the marines. There is no way Zoro's should not only compare to it but get more than triple the bounty for his actions. We're comparing his increase to the other increase and it's still pretty ridiculous, he defeated Pica. That's what he did, it doesn't even compare to Usopp's actions.

Zoro and Issho clashed two times and it amounted to nothing. Luffy not only clashed with Ishho, but defeated and toppled a Warlord for a third time! Zoro went from 120 to, what, 320? It was even a bigger increase than Luffy's(Usopp's too, but it makes more sense).
Buggy has an entire crew of dangerous criminals that worship him as a god, and aside from having the worship part, Usopp's actions were the biggest of the arc aside from Luffy's due to Sugar's defeat.

Zoro defeated a stone statue(/shichibukai officer) and had two one panel clashes with an admiral. He did little more than Brook. It's not really a huge issue, but I'm not going to pretend it doesn't exist.

On the other hand, Sanji also did pretty much nothing, had a small bout with Mingo but that's about it. But pfft, Zoro got double the amount he did anyway.
ashfrliebertSep 25, 2015 1:45 AM
Sep 25, 2015 2:56 AM

Mar 2012
ashfrliebert said:
Raven-kun said:

Strength seems to correlate with bounty, but Luffy got a 70 million increase for literally declaring war against the marines. There is no way Zoro's should not only compare to it but get more than triple the bounty for his actions. We're comparing his increase to the other increase and it's still pretty ridiculous, he defeated Pica. That's what he did, it doesn't even compare to Usopp's actions.

Zoro and Issho clashed two times and it amounted to nothing. Luffy not only clashed with Ishho, but defeated and toppled a Warlord for a third time! Zoro went from 120 to, what, 320? It was even a bigger increase than Luffy's(Usopp's too, but it makes more sense).
Buggy has an entire crew of dangerous criminals that worship him as a god, and aside from having the worship part, Usopp's actions were the biggest of the arc aside from Luffy's due to Sugar's defeat.

Zoro defeated a stone statue(/shichibukai officer) and had two one panel clashes with an admiral. He did little more than Brook. It's not really a huge issue, but I'm not going to pretend it doesn't exist.

On the other hand, Sanji also did pretty much nothing, had a small bout with Mingo but that's about it. But pfft, Zoro got double the amount he did anyway.

No, the bounty increases regards to the individual's current bounty, and the actions he had done. The actions Luffy done was definitely bigger than Zoro's, but as his bounty was already high enough, he got a significantly smaller increase than Zoro. As Zoro's bounty was quite low to reflect on what he did, he got a higher increase.

Marines + pirates alike already stated that the now old bounties does not reflect their post-timeskip threat Marines already witness their fighting capabilities from Punk Hazard to now. Lower bounties tend to have higher increase than ones that was high to begin with, as said before in the series, its difficult to get past 300 million because of this reason.

Also, 70 million increase on declaring war against Marines? What are you talking about? The 70 million increase was defeating Crocodile wasnt it? If you saying its a declaration, then wouldnt that apply to the whole crew as well as they are also declaring war against Marines? Every pirate declares war to the Marines. I dont know what kind of reasoning you meant by that. Do you mean it as a grander direct scale like Whitebeard? Because I could only think of that time in Enies Lobby which he got a justifiable 200 million increase for.
skwok-ravenSep 25, 2015 2:59 AM

Sep 25, 2015 3:01 AM

Mar 2015
ashfrliebert said:

that there was exactly my reason for thinking 200m was way too much for his increase without anything being found out about his training with Mihawk
Sep 25, 2015 3:02 AM

Nov 2013
LOL at the person who thinks that wasn't Lucci..
Sep 25, 2015 4:46 AM

Jun 2012
I don't understand where people acquired the notion that the bounties have to be issues for a specific reason.

Yes there's usually something that brings them notice... but bounties are issued based off the level of threat perceived by the World Government and how much of a nuisance they are. Obviously when they do something big, they're going to raise it.... but it's more about how much they "want" this criminal captured and are willing to pay for them.

From the events here they can clearly see that the difference in power from 2 years ago and now is immense. Zoro is considered by all outsiders as the first-mate, and given what they just witnessed they clearly see that Zoro's old bounty was way off... so they figure he needs a much bigger raise. It isn't because he went against the Admiral... or because he beat Pica... it's because of his ability to do so.

Usopp's is more than likely not based off his strength but the influence he has over others, much like Luffy or even Buggy... if nothing else, Usopp was probably the biggest reason that all the gladiators as well as the dwarves were able to come together and fight as one.
Sep 25, 2015 6:08 AM

Mar 2015
HOLY!!! TOO MUCH HILARIOUS MOMENTS AND HYPE ALL OVER THE CHAPTER ALONE.

Page 1. HOLY SHITTO!!!!!!! Rob Lucci as CPO!!! FUCKING HYPE and the rest (Spandam).

I don't think Doffy will be given a newspaper, haha XD

Very Hilarious moments, the Bounty Showdown!!!
Law is 500,000,000,
Luffy is 500,000,000,
Robin poster is sexy,
GOD USOPP...LOL
Nami poster looks like model <3
Chopper X2, LOLOL XD
Sanji wanted only Alive? What do you mean, Oda?

Anyway, the best One Piece chapter in history.
100/5
Sep 25, 2015 9:22 AM

May 2014
This is getting insane. Usopp with a bounty of 500 million? BS.
What's the deal with Sanji though.
Sep 25, 2015 9:39 AM

May 2014
ez1ollie said:
Sanji is prince confirmed? Have you guys seen this Sanji theory video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU2YTDD-vnI

Wow that shit seems legit :o
Didn't even think of anything after the hints.
Sep 25, 2015 12:53 PM

Aug 2014
ROB LUCCI!!!! :D

As always Doflamingo gives the most epic speeches and it looks like
Captain Jack is gonna try to bust him out of there...Well good luck with that with Fujitora + Sengoku being on the ship lol

PRAISE THE HEAVENS!! Bellamy didn't join the crew, thank you Oda ^^

And what's the deal with Sanji's bounty?
Sep 25, 2015 1:26 PM

Mar 2015
Kryptiq said:

Captain Jack is gonna try to bust him out of there...Well good luck with that with Fujitora + Sengoku being on the ship lol

Honestly i think not many would be able to do that indeed, but we gotta remember that those 2 their powers are kind of a waste in open sea, what's fuji gonna do, sink his own ships by putting gravity so high on Jack so he won't be able to move? that surely will put a hole in their ship, so his only hope is his sword skills (or let them levitate ye). Sengoku is even worse, he can't just turn himself into Buddha mode on their ships, he'd sink them for sure.. The only way that they won't fail to hold Jack off is if they have enough non df powers to hold them off.. Those 2 are only made for ground battles imo..
Sep 25, 2015 3:02 PM

May 2015
Raven-kun said:

No, the bounty increases regards to the individual's current bounty, and the actions he had done. The actions Luffy done was definitely bigger than Zoro's, but as his bounty was already high enough, he got a significantly smaller increase than Zoro. As Zoro's bounty was quite low to reflect on what he did, he got a higher increase.

Zoro had 120 million for defeating a member of the CP9, 60 million more than before. Luffy got a 200 million increase for declaring war against the world government(my bad), Zoro got the same increase for defeating a member of the family and clashing with issho. The actions are far from the same scale here is what I'm saying, even with regards to it was before.

Even if we're ignoring the fact that it's "only' an increase,. it's still around the same amount Luffy had than for his actions. Even with the 50 increase Nami got for doing nothing + the 60 Zoro usually gets, it's still a real lot.

Zoro clashed with Issho twice for a few panels and defeated a member of the Dolflamingo family, it's still disproportionate.
Sep 25, 2015 3:24 PM

Mar 2012
ashfrliebert said:
Raven-kun said:

Zoro had 120 million for defeating a member of the CP9, 60 million more than before. Luffy got a 200 million increase for declaring war against the world government(my bad), Zoro got the same increase for defeating a member of the family and clashing with issho. The actions are far from the same scale here is what I'm saying, even with regards to it was before.

Even if we're ignoring the fact that it's "only' an increase,. it's still around the same amount Luffy had than for his actions. Even with the 50 increase Nami got for doing nothing + the 60 Zoro usually gets, it's still a real lot.

Zoro clashed with Issho twice for a few panels and defeated a member of the Dolflamingo family, it's still disproportionate.

Like I said.. there was a 2 year gap, they reworked their bounties from the two years timeskip, so you're saying after hellish training of Mihawk (and also using Mihawk's ability to slash gigantic objects), Zoro should get something in the 200 millions? The bounty increase was most likely mainly due to cover their absence, where the Dressrosa arc has shown their results in that timeskip.

It is true that Luffy got a 200 million increase from doing way more threatening things to the WG than Zoro, but you have to understand that they are in different timelines, and their statuses as rookie pirates, I'm sure in that increase, they didnt deem Luffy as dangerous as he is now. Not to mention, the captain of the crew is usually recognise as the most threat.

Sep 25, 2015 3:34 PM

Sep 2013
this is what the zoro fanboys did after this chapter XD
skip to 12:00
Sep 25, 2015 4:08 PM

May 2015
Raven-kun said:

Like I said.. there was a 2 year gap, they reworked their bounties from the two years timeskip, so you're saying after hellish training of Mihawk (and also using Mihawk's ability to slash gigantic objects), Zoro should get something in the 200 millions? The bounty increase was most likely mainly due to cover their absence, where the Dressrosa arc has shown their results in that timeskip.

It is true that Luffy got a 200 million increase from doing way more threatening things to the WG than Zoro, but you have to understand that they are in different timelines, and their statuses as rookie pirates, I'm sure in that increase, they didnt deem Luffy as dangerous as he is now. Not to mention, the captain of the crew is usually recognise as the most threat.

Yah, since he has done basically nothing for two years and assisted just as much in ruining Dolfamingo empire as pretty much everyone else(except Luffy, Usopp, Chopper and Nami, the former two doing more and the ladder two doing less).

There were plenty of times where characters(or background) mentioned the straw-hats randomly returning of of nowhere throughout these two years. Mihawk training has never been mentioned to the public and I doubt it will in the future, but until it's shown/told to have been shown to anyone but straw-hats, I'd still argue the increase is far too disproportionate. Otherwise we're just arguing "what ifs", and honestly I doubt it'd be shown since it's not really too big of a deal.
ashfrliebertSep 25, 2015 4:14 PM
Sep 26, 2015 12:07 AM

Nov 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Bartolomeo's ship was amazing lol

Doflamingo's speech was pretty hype. Can't wait to see the big war in the future.

This Jack guy is going to try going against Fujitora and the others? RIP Jack. We barely knew you :(

So happy to finally be getting new bounties! Now everyone can stop asking about them

God Usopp's bounty was impressive. But they really could've gotten a better photo...

Interesting little bit with Sanji at the end.

Jack is rob lucci thought that was obv with the weird beard and pidgeon, more interesting that lucci is a captain now seems like a pirate crew too.
Sep 26, 2015 12:13 AM

Nov 2014
dont think they ever told us anything about sanjis parents other than him being picked up and raised by zeff. he could be related to someone in the military or the celestial dragons, id prefer not the celestial dragons though i'd prefer him be related to one of those old men, ya know those group of like 4 or 5 old men who sit in a room discussing the world and when pirates cause events pretty sure theyve only showed em like 2-3 times in the story.

zoros bounty is so much higher than sanjis despite the fact they always make them seem similar in strength lvl but i guess a lot of the crew bailed early in the island its been soooo long since the wanted posters went up other than luffy. i look forward to chopper going monster and getting a real bounty one day.
Sep 26, 2015 2:46 AM
Feb 2014
Barion-Zara said:

Also Lucci hype! With Spandam as an underling XD

This is epic as fuck haha

Dat Doffy speech though.. superb

Morcombe said:
New bounties at last, been a long time since the last bounties from Enies lobby.
Looking forward to finding out what's so special about Sanji that the Marine's dont want him dead.

Lucci is back, that is awesome, hope we get a rematch, gives me hope for Enel to one day return with a moon army.

Throne Wars sounds cool. Jack you finally mad an appearance after 2+ years of speculation about you, don't die to quickly now. nah he's gonna succeed there's no way Doflamingo is gonna just rot away in Impel Down.

Enel <3 in which chap were the Enies Lobby bounties introduced? and 2 years of speculation wut? who is he xd

Bellamy interests me more now :3
Sep 26, 2015 3:07 AM

Aug 2012
The fact that Rob Lucci & Spandam reappearing wasn't the highlight of this chapter, speaks volumes for how good it was. The Sanji cliffhanger at the end, completely fascinates. Not only because that theory about him being a former prince/Celestial Dragon makes a ton of sense but because he's my favorite character & since the timeskip, Oda's kinda made it hard for him to hold that position. I'm really excited for next weeks chapter, even though I doubt we'll be getting the answer so soon.
Sep 26, 2015 3:50 AM

Mar 2015
bromains said:

Jack is rob lucci thought that was obv with the weird beard and pidgeon, more interesting that lucci is a captain now seems like a pirate crew too.

dude wth have you even read?! i highly recommend you to read again lol, those were 2 diff places, pages from each other, Jack is not Lucci lol. Lucci and Spandam are seen at Dressrosa, reporting to CPO. Jack on the other hand, is seen on his ship, nearing the marines who are escorting Mingo.

If anything, i could understand ppl thinking that Jack is Morgan (from way back where Luffy met Zoro), with his Eyes and that metal at his jaw. However, i still think we haven't seen this guy anywhere, bet he is a new face we'll eventually see.
Sep 26, 2015 6:09 AM
Dec 2013
i'm pretty sure that wasn't spandam because even though they kinda have the same mask i don't think that's how spandam would actually talk like. i think that could as well be any character but from what i'm seeing he does have a different facial feature from spandam.
Sep 26, 2015 12:19 PM

Mar 2015
I really want to see Rob Lucci and Luffy fight again!!!! What is Oda up to?! Something evil perhaps...
Sep 26, 2015 1:30 PM

Jun 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
i'm pretty sure that wasn't spandam because even though they kinda have the same mask i don't think that's how spandam would actually talk like. i think that could as well be any character but from what i'm seeing he does have a different facial feature from spandam.
No, it's definitely him. Just look at him closely... he has the exact same shaped mask as before. It appears to be white now, but other than that it's the same. He also has the same hair and dress-style. And Lucci talks to him like he despises him.

Unless Spandam had a kid/twin who looks exactly like him and had the bones in his face smashed in the exact same way, then I don't think it could be anyone else.
Sep 26, 2015 6:27 PM

Jan 2011
I'm super interested in Sanji's bounty thing. Maybe it's a fluke but I want it to be something cool!
Sep 27, 2015 4:54 AM

Jun 2012
ashfrliebert said:

I can live with it...but yeah.

GaaraSama83 said:

I'm not sure I like this, especially having him a vivre card from Luffy. If he still is dedicated to Doffy and he really somehow will be freed by Jack, then it could be that Bellamy will give it to him so that he can find Luffy for revenge.

Although a lot of people here would like to see Doffy free, I don't like this idea. Of course Croco was/is a very bad guy too, but I thought it was ok to let him free. He wanted (military) power yes, but Doffy is just rotten to the core and after such a intense and dramatic battle him getting free so fast would somehow be strange. On other side it's Oda we're talking about here, so we should consider a surprise.

If he was still dedicated he probably wouldn't have took the vivre card. Make that of you will, but I'm pretty sure that's a given.

Maybe Fujitora has said something, cus he fought him if only for a tiny bit. Also seen him fighting pica. And given a 2 year skip i gues it makes sense. It doesn't bother me anyway, but you know xD
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Sep 27, 2015 5:23 AM

Feb 2015
I love the way Oda likes shitting on Sanji since timeskip now Ussop has a higher bounty than him, Sanji deserves a low bounty though he hasn't done much.

Lucci is back but I never really liked him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2015 6:58 AM

Nov 2013
didyhtt said:
I really want to see Rob Lucci and Luffy fight again!!!! What is Oda up to?! Something evil perhaps...

I doubt it would happen again. With haki and gear 4 Luffy is out of his league now even if he trained hard.

Maybe Lucci vs Usopp? Would be funny :D
Sep 27, 2015 7:57 AM
Oct 2013
short_review said:
didyhtt said:

I doubt it would happen again. With haki and gear 4 Luffy is out of his league now even if he trained hard.

Maybe Lucci vs Usopp? Would be funny :D

Why would you say that?
Obviously Lucci should have achieved Haki too over the time and probably new skills, it´s up to what Oda wants him to do with him.
I am not a fan of recycling matchups, but it´s a possibility.
Sep 27, 2015 8:01 AM

Nov 2013
Yeah it could happen but the probability is low.

Since Usopp has been taunting Lucci at the end of Enies Lobby it would be funny to have them fight each other for real to see the progress of Usopp. But the probability is very low too :p
Sep 27, 2015 8:23 AM

Jan 2014
Usopp even surpasses Sanji in the bounty value all thanks to his scary face that knocked Sugar out... seriously I don't know what to say, Chopper is the only who got he's bounty doubled lol

Sanji is wanted only alive, I believe I can't really rest assured until I know why, hopefully it won't take too long to reveal the reason for that

this whole post-Dressrosa arc is awesome so far, I'm really hyped and of course looking forward for the next chapter
Sep 27, 2015 11:44 AM

Oct 2009
Usopp shouldn't be underestimated, he knocked out Sugar (while everybody else failed) after all. He's very weak physically but he took on crazy opponents (Sugar, Perona..)
Sep 27, 2015 12:49 PM

Jul 2014
Poor (lucky?) Chopper.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

30 by Zyris »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.