Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 »
Jan 9, 2016 3:52 AM
Jan 2016
Jan 10, 2016 12:16 AM

Apr 2014
I fucking knew it!! I called that shit from episode 1 and i was right! :D Really enjoyed this much more than i thought i would, it really had me thinking could it be them? No it cant be thats to obvious, thats what they want me to think xD been along time since a show has made me get so wrapped up in thought over it like this. Kinda sad that its not going to be getting an English dub though :/ i would definitely want to buy this and help support it but i'm not about to drop that price tag for subs only sadly :'(. This shit better get a second season though, i gotta see whats to come!
Jan 11, 2016 12:02 AM

Nov 2009
Cresando said:
Wow really? They drag the first location from first episode till episode 12. Rather than "Hero" story, this is more like detective kind of anime but longer one. One case for 12 episodes which is absurdly long. We haven't even see the Demon King face yet.

Yes, that's a high fantasy detective anime. Isn't it cool?

SacredFactor said:
Wow! You would think someone as all transcendent as a divine being like the goddess would make having an authenticated crest be something more difficult to imitate. At this rate, I think the goddess' security is worse than modern companies at keeping the information of their costumers protected.

Well, don't forget that her opponents may be demon lords or even saints under their control. They can easily have powers beyond human understanding, and they definitely have a lot of cunning. And they have hundreds of years of preparation.
Jan 15, 2016 9:49 PM

Apr 2012
That ending really soured my experience with this series - not enough for me to say the series was bad; but I just felt disappointed with the end result. If they ever make a second season, I may revisit my opinion based on where the story goes from here. The set up of introducing the idea of yet another fake Brave almost immediately after the first fake is revealed, however, just irks me in a major way. I would also like some more characterization for people outside of Adlet and Fremy. They are obviously the stars of the show; but more reason for me to actually care about the rest of the cast would be nice. The fantasy/mystery aspect of the series was enjoyable though; and Adlet & Fremy made for an interesting pairing. And I have to admit to liking Fremy's character design as well.

6/10
Jan 22, 2016 8:40 AM

Aug 2014
A rather great mystery, I quite liked how the earlier episodes managed to have foreshadowing I didn't even notice at first glance. The characters were amazing (though I wish everyone besides Adlet and Fremie had gotten more characterisation but whatever) and the mystery was amazing, keeping me guessing most of the time.

8/10, definitely gonna read the LN at some point.
Jan 26, 2016 11:36 AM
Jan 2016
Did I really spend 3-4 hours watching a group of people in the middle of a forest blaming each other for being the traitor just so the show could spit on my face on the last few minutes by telling me it will happen all over again?

Wooooooow. 6/10.
Feb 1, 2016 4:46 AM

Dec 2008
Every bloody time the japanese have a show that could potentially have some great meso american element in it, they bosh it up. And then theres the endless mystery to stall for time bit...Honestly I have not seend something take so long needlessly since DBZ. Show gets a 5/10 at best because of some of the animation.
Feb 6, 2016 2:23 PM

Jan 2011
This final episode is a serious letdown, besides that it was pretty enjoyable imo. Good suspense but what a way to ruin it all.

6/10
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 6, 2016 10:22 PM

Mar 2008
everything is great except for the last episode.... felt rushed as fuck, I really do not like introducing a new character near the end of the series (UBW did the same thing), or in this case it is in the very last episode...
I'm sick so I can barely remember what happened in this episode, anyway I plan to read the LN in the near future so this anime did its job for me. Still giving it a 7 I think, I quite liked watching it
Feb 21, 2016 12:52 AM

Jun 2012
I didn't expect the mystery would take the entirety of the season, lol apparently this happens a bunch of times across the volumes. . but it wasn't exactly disappointing either.
I honestly thought it was Maura or Goldov, so I also wasn't unimpressed/disappointed with who it was.
I enjoyed the mystery and would want additional seasons (but I guess chances are low). I like the Adlet & Fremy couple, and Hans is an admirable assassin.

Probably 7/10 for me.

Mar 1, 2016 8:59 AM

Jul 2013
Nashetanya deserves an Oscars for Best Actress of the Year.

8/10 I didn't expect a mystery to last this long but still hooked me up till the end. The author did something right with the AdletxFremy ship since it was one of the major factors that kept me invested in the series.

I also don't why people make a big deal out of the new Brave appearing. Going into the Land of Howling Demons would spell death to the person who doesn't have the blessing of fate otherwise known as the fake.
Mar 14, 2016 8:51 AM

Apr 2010
Ok, the princess was the one of the people I suspected but... who's that new girl? D: Srsly?
Mar 17, 2016 7:29 PM

Sep 2011
Had its ups and downs, but it was good nevertheless. I thought of Nashetania being the 7th, but I wouldn't have guessed her reason.
I would have thought about giving it an 8/10, but that ending was just really stupid. Seriously? Another 7th? >.> And she looks pretty bad as well...
I'm gonna stay with 7/10 for now.
Mar 18, 2016 5:03 AM

Apr 2013
RazielZero said:
Had its ups and downs, but it was good nevertheless. I thought of Nashetania being the 7th, but I wouldn't have guessed her reason.
I would have thought about giving it an 8/10, but that ending was just really stupid. Seriously? Another 7th? >.> And she looks pretty bad as well...
I'm gonna stay with 7/10 for now.

Actually, it's the other way around. It would be very stupid if there was only one fake Rokka, because several things which happened during the anime can only be explained with things that require a second fake.
You currently use a pic from Holo coming from a LN cover as your avatar, so maybe you read LNs ? if so, then I would advice you to read the continuation of that story. Across the following 5 volumes, you will understand how important for the whole storyline the presence second fake is (and even counting that it adds a lot of interesting events in the following volumes).
Mar 18, 2016 7:09 AM

Sep 2011
Zefyris said:
Actually, it's the other way around. It would be very stupid if there was only one fake Rokka, because several things which happened during the anime can only be explained with things that require a second fake.
You currently use a pic from Holo coming from a LN cover as your avatar, so maybe you read LNs ? if so, then I would advice you to read the continuation of that story. Across the following 5 volumes, you will understand how important for the whole storyline the presence second fake is (and even counting that it adds a lot of interesting events in the following volumes).

Hmm, if it really is explained and used in a good way then I guess it could be good. But the idea still annoys me a bit :D I might give the LN a try sometime in the future (the basic concept still seems nice), but probably not now.
And yes, I do read S&W right now, though it's only my first LN :) It's a masterpiece, without a doubt.
Mar 18, 2016 7:40 AM

Apr 2013
RazielZero said:
Zefyris said:

Hmm, if it really is explained and used in a good way then I guess it could be good. But the idea still annoys me a bit :D I might give the LN a try sometime in the future (the basic concept still seems nice), but probably not now.
And yes, I do read S&W right now, though it's only my first LN :) It's a masterpiece, without a doubt.

I see, it's your first one, enjoy your read then :p
well if it's of any indication, I gave 10/10 to 4 LN so far, and 2 of them are S&W and rokka ;).
Mar 18, 2016 9:20 AM

Sep 2011
Zefyris said:

I see, it's your first one, enjoy your read then :p
well if it's of any indication, I gave 10/10 to 4 LN so far, and 2 of them are S&W and rokka ;).

That makes me hopeful then :) Thanks!
Mar 25, 2016 10:39 AM

Apr 2013
Cody said:
end of season 2; a 3rd "7th Brave" appears

From the start of a hypothetical season 2 they will be in kyouma territory. And with the only path inside kyouma territory sealed by the mist barrier that will have been reactivated by the king's army after they passed, as said at the end of this episode . So no one else will be able to enter after them. No ally can "appear" in there. enemies can, of course.
If you listened to what was said during that anime, you should have known that it wasn't a possibility to begin with~.
But then again, that would imply listening and understanding.
ZefyrisMar 25, 2016 10:43 AM
Mar 25, 2016 11:38 AM
Oct 2013
actually I'm favorites Nashetanya because she appeared in 1st ep so I thought she's the supporting character for MC, at first, I guess Goldov guy was the 7th....
but, OMG ! It was the author decision, so be it..

this is just sad for me, so sad.. I'm just spectator anyway..
overall 9/10

T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T

so painful. just like Aka** ** Ki**
wrong favorites character... :""""(
Mar 25, 2016 12:24 PM

Apr 2013
Cody said:
Zefyris said:

From the start of a hypothetical season 2 they will be in kyouma territory. And with the only path inside kyouma territory sealed by the mist barrier that will have been reactivated by the king's army after they passed, as said at the end of this episode . So no one else will be able to enter after them. No ally can "appear" in there. enemies can, of course.
If you listened to what was said during that anime, you should have known that it wasn't a possibility to begin with~.
But then again, that would imply listening and understanding.

Did my joke trigger you? Next time don't jump on someone with your banzai fanboyism for a simple non-serious comment. To make you feel better; I find the series quite charming and would watch a S2.

Yes, yes, you liked it so much that... you gave it a 4/10. Quite charming, heeeeh.
-> there's absolutely no way to deduce that was a joke you know? If it really was one, that is~
Also, explaining something to someone who didn't understand isn't called fanboyism. :]
ZefyrisMar 25, 2016 12:37 PM
Mar 25, 2016 2:44 PM

Feb 2016
Really loved that anime!

... And by the way, why the hell is everyone like "Funny to see Rolonia!" - Are we supposed to know her based on the anime alone :D?

Anyway I really hope for a second season.
Apr 4, 2016 8:53 AM

Jun 2015
Watched it till the end while holding my breath... and relaxed when Nashetania suspected as 7th.... but wait... no! A second 7th appears at the end!

Back to square one, eh?

Apr 16, 2016 8:20 PM

Jan 2011
I don't know if thats clarified in the LN, but in the anime it was never stated that the seventh is actually a fake. Even if, Nachetanya could still be a true brave, chosen by the goddess of fate, and someone else used some kind of sorcery to fake it - no matter their intentions.

Given that there are only six petals etc. this all seems quite unlikely, but it was never proven, and besides Nachetanya proclaiming herself the seventh, never stated.

Also, while i didn't do that months ago because i kinda binge-watched them, i called it that the fog was created by the right conditions. It's either a really weird way for magic to work, as it has to use *some* temperature to drop back to (the one it was before, months ago? So you start in winter, the magic ends for whatever reason im summer, and you get a patch of winter, with an invisible line seperatering it from summer?)..or more likely, they just didn't think about it, that the temperature would need at least hours to drop normally.

Like, if you use somehow raise the temperature by several dozen degree (e.g. using mirrors to reflect sunlight, or fans to blow warm air), it will *not* drop within seconds just because you shut it off. The heat has to go somewhere.

The introduction of a seventh (or eighth) brave was also a bit weird..maybe they wanted to continue it?
May 4, 2016 10:26 PM
Apr 2013
They want to prolong this shit even further? Oh god no. Please rename the anime to Another. That's what they did right? Killing each other for the sake of finding the fake.
May 11, 2016 2:26 AM

Oct 2011
They went and spent the whole show playing detective in a fantasy setting. Not only did it feel like a stretched out back and forth cat and mouse to find the fake 7th, they also ended off the series with a new 7th. Since this is the adaptation of the LN there will never be any answer to bunny girl's motives nor what she is, we're left with a situation best described as "Oh, we did it! We found the fake hero! Hey guess what, here's another 7th cliffhanger at the end of the season. Guess what, the plot also barely advanced! Woohoo!". Plot wise it definitely seems that way, but at least character development wise, a sense of union has formed with them and the one to have changed most throughout the story was definitely white hair girl.

Felt very lackluster watching it after an anime hiatus and jesus if this was considered AOTS for Summer then damn was summer a weak anime season in 2015. Glad I wasn't there.
May 14, 2016 6:20 PM
Sep 2015
25% of the show is "I am the strongest man in the World"
May 23, 2016 5:44 AM

Apr 2013
worldeditor11 said:
They want to prolong this shit even further? Oh god no. Please rename the anime to Another. That's what they did right? Killing each other for the sake of finding the fake.

Your problem is; you misunderstood -as I said in another thread- the first part, so obviously you don't get the difference here.
In the first part, they were FORCED to find out who was the fake without going further because they were trapped. If they were not trapped, they would have gone for their mission together with the fake, trying to find out while accomplishing it.
However, they're no longer trapped. so they will now proceed to enter the enemy territory right away (at the begining of the next novel, they already entered) and fight their way further inside.
The situation is completely different, and the current situation is actually what you hoped they did in the first part (but couldn't do). Furthermore, the first part placed a lot of things in a very important way. This includes who trust who and for what reason, tons of foreshadowing for events up to end of volume 5 already , as well as Nashetania being around as a traitor. That first volume basically puts things into place for the main part, which is the group going in the enemy territory to fulfil their mission.
Basically, almost every single sentence of the first volume was important and necessary either for the first voluem itself or for further volumes.
May 23, 2016 6:11 AM
Apr 2013
Zefyris said:

Your problem is; you misunderstood -as I said in another thread- the first part, so obviously you don't get the difference here.
In the first part, they were FORCED to find out who was the fake without going further because they were trapped. If they were not trapped, they would have gone for their mission together with the fake, trying to find out while accomplishing it.

No, I didn't (for the most part).

Zefyris said:

In the first part, they were FORCED to find out who was the fake without going further because they were trapped.

Yeah, only to be shown later "Tehe, guys I found some stone tablets mentioning on how to get out of the bloody place WITHOUT KILLING ANYBODY." I only perceived this as nothing more than a worthless time investment. I like the beginning of the anime. I really do but I just can't find it remotely entertaining the moment the witch hunt begins.

Zefyris said:

If they were not trapped, they would have gone for their mission together with the fake, trying to find out while accomplishing it.

Once is enough. I already had a tough time finishing it and the next who one says "Whos dun it" will get an insta drop from me. Therefore, dropped. Not continuing this further.

Zefyris said:

However, they're no longer trapped. so they will now proceed to enter the enemy territory right away (at the begining of the next novel, they already entered) and fight their way further inside.
The situation is completely different, and the current situation is actually what you hoped they did in the first part (but couldn't do).
Furthermore, the first part placed a lot of things in a very important way. This includes who trust who and for what reason, tons of foreshadowing for events up to end of volume 5 already , as well as Nashetania being around as a traitor. That first volume basically puts things into place for the main part, which is the group going in the enemy territory to fulfil their mission.

No thanks. You mentioned it in the other thread but still, the cow girl nuke all of my motivation of reading the LN or the anime into smithereens. It's painful man, watching this show. I don't think this is the right anime for me including the LN.
May 23, 2016 6:23 AM

Apr 2013
worldeditor11 said:

Yeah, only to be shown later "Tehe, guys I found some stone tablets mentioning on how to get out of the bloody place WITHOUT KILLING ANYBODY." I only perceived this as nothing more than a worthless time investment. I like the beginning of the anime. I really do but I just can't find it remotely entertaining the moment the witch hunt begins.

I think you missed the moment where it was said that NASHETANIA undid the barrier. Not anyone else. They found how to activate the barrier, which allowed them to pinpoint the culprit with proof rather than deduction, yes. Doesn't change the fact that they didn't know those things were here, that they are on a timed mission and certainly don't have the time to spend days looking around (note: the time they spent inside the barrier is inferior to one day), nor that they still needed the culprit to undo it, and therefore to find out the culprit and force him/kill him.

Also, them finding the tablet isn't just dumb luck. it's the result of them looking around the whole time. Hans finally figured out that there was a "black box" they overlooked. This is a really common and acceptable trick in a detective story. Especially since that place was shown during most of the anime, they basically were sitting on TOP of the place it was hidden. Yet, did you thought about that place yourself? They searched everywhere else, the camera was keeping showing you that precise place, and no one though about it at all. It's not like they found it i nsome part of the forest they never visited before or something. If it was that easy, why didn't you think about searching there yourself? BEcause it was a blindspot for everyone. For them, and for you. They checked walls, they checked the floor, they checked the ceiling, they checked on top of the altar, they checked outside below ground and above. BUT. They completely missed the huge thing they were sitting on, and we watchers just did exactly the same. So that's fair game in a mystery.

I'd say that the watchers were completely outsmarted by this.

also, what do you have against the "cowgirl"? The story only makes sense if she appears. If she didn't, several points during the first season would not make sense at all.
May 23, 2016 7:28 AM
Apr 2013
Zefyris said:

I think you missed the moment where it was said that NASHETANIA undid the barrier. Not anyone else. They found how to activate the barrier, which allowed them to pinpoint the culprit with proof rather than deduction, yes. Doesn't change the fact that they didn't know those things were here, that they are on a timed mission and certainly don't have the time to spend days looking around (note: the time they spent inside the barrier is inferior to one day), nor that they still needed the culprit to undo it, and therefore to find out the culprit and force him/kill him.

I think I missed that. Or I totally forgot about it since it has been a while. My bad, sorry.

Zefyris said:

Also, them finding the tablet isn't just dumb luck. it's the result of them looking around the whole time. Hans finally figured out that there was a "black box" they overlooked. This is a really common and acceptable trick in a detective story. Especially since that place was shown during most of the anime, they basically were sitting on TOP of the place it was hidden. Yet, did you thought about that place yourself? They searched everywhere else, the camera was keeping showing you that precise place, and no one though about it at all. It's not like they found it i nsome part of the forest they never visited before or something. If it was that easy, why didn't you think about searching there yourself? BEcause it was a blindspot for everyone. For them, and for you. They checked walls, they checked the floor, they checked the ceiling, they checked on top of the altar, they checked outside below ground and above. BUT. They completely missed the huge thing they were sitting on, and we watchers just did exactly the same. So that's fair game in a mystery.

Sound convincing till you turn it around and say anything they shown on screen is a viable hiding spot. I can conveniently placed the missing link to the mystery in anywhere I like as long as it was shown adequately to the viewer. Common yes. Acceptable, I don't think so. And a trick is what it is. A trick. This is not the first time an anime has done this. Somehow, using this trick in this particular anime somehow became a God Send? It can be on one of the pillars in front of the main entrance. It can be inside Adlet's suitcase if someone want to frame him. Heck, It can be between Femmy boobs if she was the culprit.

You asked a question that is impossible to be answered by me or any other viewer of the anime. This is like asking me, a bystander, who the murderer is when a case pops up in a house with a family of 7. Like man, what do I know about something that I know next to nothing about. I don't go there to investigate every nook and cranny exist in the house. Everything I conclude is based on hearsay information, which might be biased in one way or another. In this case, whatever shown on the screen. People don't do this because it is dangerous, a fact that nobody realised in the anime. As like what I said earlier, we do not know about it. It is not a blindspot. The existence of that tablet was not known till the end. You don't expect something that you have zero awareness on it. It is just impossible to predict there is such a thing. But somehow, this is clever because....?

You see, the missing link can be conveniently placed anywhere as long as the story doesn't tell you the existence about it. The viewer keep guessing and drawing conclusions from whatever is shown on the screen despite knowing the story is purposely holding back information in order to drag on the mystery and create a pseudo suspense story. Some people might like this, but most of the time, I don't. I will only acknowledge a story truly outsmart me IF they bare everything from the get-go and from there piece everything together like a giant jig-saw puzzle.

However, this anime, Rokka no Yuusha didn't do this. They present the information bits and pieces as we go along the story with suspects we barely have any information about. That's why Adlet and others made wrong conclusions with each episode regarding the fake identity. They know this but still the witch hunt continues. Ignoring all of the risks of harming a fellow Brave in the process which leads to a failure in completing the main mission on beating the Demon God. The Gorilla Girl display questionable behaviours despite being revered as the next coming of Jesus, I don't find her realistic being a leading figure within the group. Her reasons to lie are flimsy and the anime made no attempts to explain her behaviour. Was Gorilla Woman acceptable or align with the actions of a revered Pope you speak highly of? I don't think so.

Do note that the story at the beginning promote us as a fantasy, action and adventure kind of anime. Abandoning all of that just for the sake of having a locked room mystery which have been solved to death by a midget doesn't make this anything more worth watching. The first few episodes leads me to build up a certain level of expectations towards this anime. Mystery is not one of them. You can say that I am disappointed with this anime and you are not wrong.

If OreGairu turn into a death game club, I will drop it immediately.

Zefyris said:

I'd say that the watchers were completely outsmarted by this.

also, what do you have against the "cowgirl"? The story only makes sense if she appears. If she didn't, several points during the first season would not make sense at all.

Zefyris just stop. I don't like the anime nor the direction it's going. Me being outsmarted by the author who wrote a book I never read, doesn't make the anime it adapted from anymore entertaining to watch. As I said, it's painful. It's not an investment I am willing to make on reading the LN judging by the anime alone. I know my argument is weak because first, I don't know as much as you do being an LN reader and second, it has been a while since I watch the anime. If the anime is bad for me, it is bad for me. No matter how much you want to praise the author for being an Einstein who should be doing something else instead of writing a book and how stupid the viewers are for not realising his brilliance, I am not convinced at all that I should continue this. First impression is important and it is unfortunate I have a bad one towards this series.
worldeditor11May 23, 2016 7:50 AM
May 23, 2016 8:02 AM

Apr 2013
worldeditor11 said:
Zefyris said:

I think I missed that. Or I totally forgot about it since it has been a while. My bad, sorry.

Zefyris said:

Sound convincing till you turn it around and say anything they shown on screen is a viable hiding spot. I can conveniently placed the missing link to the mystery in anywhere I like as long as it was shown adequately to the viewer.

Well you cannot really say that though. It's the place the most shown in the anime. One episode (5) was basically all the characters around it, sitting on it, walking on it , around it, on top of it.
If it was a place you just saw once for 10 seconds, that wouldn't be the same at all, and that would be pretty cheap for a solution, I agree.
BTW, it's also a place the camera rotates around in the openings, too.
A trick is a common occurrence in any mystery/detective story and if executed according to the rules /fairly then it IS acceptable (and can even be praiseworthy) no matter the case.
I don't think you can say it wasn't fair here. I mean if it's not acceptable here, oit's going to be hard to accept it in any other story usign the same trick, and some classic detective stories use that trick.

the "gorilla girl" you're talking about had specific reason for her behaviour, but that's volume two, so yes, except if we ever get a second anime season, the only way to know that is to read the novels. As such, yes, in the anime, CURRENTLY, it makes no sense, I agree. BTW yo ucould say that about a tons of stuff in every anime that has either several seasons or just adapts the beginning of the original material. So yes, we can say that, but then, we need to be fair and admit that it's happening all the time in anime, due to the media often adapting partially it source materials.
But yes, with that being said, there is indeed no explanation in the anime.

The story at the beginning has tons of info dump. Too much for a fast paced action fantasy. First episode has one fight, second episode has one, third episode has one short one. It was never ever action heavy, I'd say. It's dialogue heavy right fro mthe start. But most importantly, the synopsis, including official ones, the trailers, were all very clear that it was a mystery story about a fake in their rank and not just a straight forward action fantasy. So if you missed all that, then I understand your disappointment. But you can't say they didn't try to warn you about it, though.

Zefyris just stop. I don't like the anime nor the direction it's going. Me being outsmarted by the author who wrote a book I never read, doesn't make the anime it adapted from anymore entertaining to watch.

To each their own, obviously. I personally like to be outsmarted, and this author keeps doing it in ingenious way, so yes I like those novels. Simply, there's a difference between not liking that kind of anime (which is fine, it's too bad since it's your case) and not liking because you misunderstood it (which appeared as such at first considering you were saying it wasn't making sense, and some of your questions as well). Correcting something so that you don't end up disliking a title that you may have liked if you understood it is what I did.
If you still don't like it after having those corrected, like it appears to be the case here, then it's only a matter of taste, and I obviously cannot do anything about it (nor should I, either).

This is a hybrid between two types of genre that are usually not put together, so yes, it will not please everyone, and far from it. especially not if on top of this you weren't informed of what was that title.
May 24, 2016 9:51 PM

Mar 2014
Well finally we figured out who the traitor is and...

Oh goddammit!

Funny how the cute yet traitorous rabbit was replaced by a cow with a mark in the exact same spot.

I like how the hints to her being the 7th were very subtle, for example how she flashed an evil face in her ED:

To whoever said that these 20-minute episodes felt like 5, was on point. Any anime that gets me to marathon the entire thing within 2 days deserves at least a 9/10. I'll give the next season a 10/10 if it stays as good as this was, with a more complete conclusion~
VysarineMay 24, 2016 10:00 PM
May 30, 2016 7:21 PM

Jul 2013
So the seventh was that crazy bitch after all. Whatever her reasons are, it did not make much sense. Well it goes to show just how crazy she is. And is she a fiend?

What? After all those crazy long and boring episodes of mystery and detective shit stuff about finding who the fake was, here on the same episode they introduce another Brave?. What the hell seriously just go kill the Demon Lord. Chubby bespectacled chick wearing some cow costume with the angelic voice like Hanazawa Kana. Yeah she's suspicious all right. Nice ending. Screw this.
Jun 2, 2016 1:42 PM

Aug 2012
ok, so I had many suspects. my first suspect was hans (and still is). for a moment I suspected chamot and maura because I wrongfully believed the two fakes were working together. this is when I realized they were all wrong and that there were 2 fakes and 1 missing true brave. in episode 8 chamot sudden attack made me suspect her and then maura's lie placed the suspicion on her. Now I always had a suspicion on N because she had a lot of moments were she acted crazy but I did not wanted to believe it as I liked her. When she decided to attack Adlet I suspected her, but I thought she was controlled not that it was her own volition. And now that the theory of two fake has been again put in motion I will put forth my theories. Note that I did not read the books so they are just my theories no spoilers.
1. Adlet may be the fake but not because he is with the demon God but because he wants to be on the six so bad. Maybe he just deceived himself believing he was one of the seven or maybe the author planned a big twist and have him be the God of demons. It would be too cliche but we need to entertain any possibility.
2. Hans - he did not convinced me for a moment he was innocent. If his plans were contradicting with that of N he would have the reason to change his angle. When he saw Adlet lived maybe he chose to use him to both destroy N and lead the suspicion away from himself.
3. Maura and Chamot are still suspects as they want to kill too bad but it is a slim possibility.

I do not believe Goldov is the one because he is too puppy love after N. If he would be working with her he would not have stayed and if he was a fake working against her he ould have been more active.

Conclusion: so far Hans is the best bet
nightcrawlercypJun 2, 2016 2:35 PM
Jun 2, 2016 1:54 PM

Aug 2012
geralt said:
I have a few gripes with this episode which annoyed me more than I would have liked to, mostly how Adlet hadn't deduced Nachetania was the culprit, how anticlimactic the reveal itself was handled (it was obvious it was Nachetania, but her spilling the beans just like that was unrealistic) and the convenient finding of the evidence.
On the plus side, I got a genuine laugh out of Nachetania trying to persuade the braves to let her do her own thing so that "only" 500 thousands people would die and even Adlet's reaction to that was magnificent. The arrival of a new seventh also took me by surprise, which was cool.
Overall, this was the series I looked forward to the most every week this summer. I liked the characters, the setting, the mystery and even the ost was nice, though it was as repetitive as it gets. The worse than average animation did detract a bit of my immersion out of the series (those derpy faces) and it also made the fights less interesting than what they could have been, but considering they were no major aspect of the anime, it wasn't a big deal. Passione also deserves to be praised for the pacing, as while some episodes didn't have much going on, each and one of them advanced the story in some way or another and were never dull.
Would love a season 2, but I know better than hope for that...
7/10
he did not want it to believe it. Neither did I. I suspected her first when she smashed the tablets for no reason and second when she held that speech to Goldov before starting to attack Adlet. But I still did not want to admit to myself it was her until she confessed. I knew Flamie will be his love interest from the first second he met her but I still cared for the princess and Adlet did too. Something you do not want to believe bad things about people you care for.
Jun 2, 2016 2:00 PM

Aug 2012
Zadion said:
What the fuck... so it was Nashetania after all. I really don't like the idea of making the crazy one the suspect, but whatever. It would've been a solid turn around had Nashetania produced a convincing story regarding her actions, something to show she isn't crazy, just unconventional. She was really close to pulling that off--her desire to create peace between fiends and humans is earnest and worth considering--but her high casualty count prediction just reaffirmed her insanity for all the other characters and the audience. The idea is good, but the way Nashetenia presented it means we're supposed to view it as undesirable. I really hope this is rectified later on in the story and Nashetania is moved out of the "psychotic wench" territory into a more gray area.

At the very least, I hope for a convincing explanation regarding her actions hitherto. I mean, she had so many opportunities to kill Adlet already, so what the fuck?

The sage of six paths goddess of six flowers really dropped the ball this time around. Are any of the braves really worthy of the title?

Mora is a bullheaded idiot. I still can't get over her insistence upon killing Adlet.
Chamot is a spoiled brat who probably wouldn't have much apprehension about killing 500k herself.
Hans is a bloody assassin of all things. Who puts the fate of the world into the hands of a hired killer?
Fremy is half-demon. Choosing a half-demon for this job? Really?

Adlet and Goldov are the only ones who seem like standard choices, and even they are questionable considering Adlet is just a scrub with a lot of tools and Goldov was the absolute bodyguard for the woman who posed the most active blockade towards the braves' goals.

In any case, the revelation of another "extra" was genuinely surprising, and I appreciate the plot direction towards the end. Eliminating the original 7th (Nashetania) was necessary because they couldn't even leave the temple until she was gone. Now, however, playing the same game again to determine who the fake is would be a waste of time, effort, and resources more than anything. Good thing this was addressed. Just drag the fake along and expose him/her when the opportunity arises.

It'll be hilarious if Mora really is a fake too.

Looking forward to starting the LN and I hope this gets another season.
it could be, but I doubt it because Chamot . My money is on Hans or Adlet. Hans because he is an assassin he knows too much and his behavior is weird and Adlet for the same reason why Flamie suspected him. But if Adlet is the fake I doubt he wants to kill the heroes.
Jun 2, 2016 2:03 PM

Aug 2012
Shrimperor said:
CookingPriest said:
~snip~

You've a point there, but for me, it feels like we are talking about Human lives as if they were just Numbers, if we gladly accept the 500k Sacrifice for peace.
Or maybe it's just my Human Bias talking. I mean, Demons also have to sacrifice lives, but i don't seem to care about that, at all.
I agree. demons see lives as numbers just as some military commanders do. As long as the number is small sacrificing them for the greater good is ok. it is supposed to be a metaphor.
Jun 2, 2016 2:08 PM

Aug 2012
Gensan said:
Testament956 said:

I don't know how anyone could deduce that Nashetania was the 7th by merely watching the early episodes. In my opinion its not until she goes crazy in episode 10 where one can start to suspect something is up with her. Since she just gave up on Adlet who she "believed in" so easily just cause Maura says Han's was hurt by Atlet. Plus the way she tried to kill him was that of a pure psycho who loves to kill.
Acutally when i read the book ( no annoying pretenders around ) when Nashetania trying to kill Adlet it doesnt really make her stand out. why?

-It seems like Nashetania is just the innocent girl that trust Adlet alot. she really trust him but with Maura's lie, it turn out that she was betrayed.
-Everyone trying to kill Adlet not just Nashetania
-one the side note there is a character that stand out more than her " Maura"
-Muara really stand out as the suspect with her lying all over the place, Ignored and tried to kill Adlet even after he explained stuffs.

wthout the last piece on how to activate the barrier, you cant point out who's the seventh. like i said before this is about "how" and not "who". The story of volume 1 end after Adlet explained how it done. The final piece is for future plot purpose but if there's no sequel it will seems like asspull.
she goes crazy when she breaks the tablets early on also. And no one asks her: "why did you that you stupid bitch? we were trying to find out how to remove the barrier. maybe the text on the tablets explained that." and that is because most wanted to believe her.
Jun 2, 2016 2:13 PM

Aug 2012
kuity said:
Now that there's a new 7th I hope you guys realize that everything has reset. Everyone is fair game.

Even Adlet saying that it definitely is not him could be false. The only thing we know for sure is that he didn't know about Nachetanya being a fake before this. The only 'hard evidence' we have that he isn't fake, is when he was in the cell and the seal appeared on his hand. However, if he was allied with fiends or some Saint, it is possible that the seal was placed there through magic. Imagine if Nachetanya was 7th and Adlet was 8th. Adlet had fell for Nachetanya's trap, not knowing she was 7th. Whether or not he was a true Rokka or not, the actions that we saw him take after that would make sense regardless. Also I see that many people are already convinced that Adlet is the smartest of the group and Maura is the dumbest. However we must remember that none of the others are as motivated as him to find another 7th, because Nashetanya's ploy had already convinced them that Adlet IS that 7th. In fact, if Adlet was in Maura's position, he might have done the same.

The reason that the plan didn't work is because of Nashetanya's mistakes, and not what Adlet actually did. She quickly concluded that he was dumb, which I feel is partially true in some sense: he doesn't pick up small details, jumps to conclusions quickly, and is very self-centered. However she didn't account for his survival skills, strong determination, ability to think on his feet, and access to cool gadgets such as the one proving Fremy's innocence, and scientific knowledge. If she knew all this, her priority must be to finish him as quickly as possible, instead of what she chose to do, which was to pretend she still believed in him up till the last moment to allay suspicion from herself. She waited far too long, and paid the price for it.
yes he could be bt my money is on Hans. He helped Adlet to remove N. He knew he was going to be suspected once Adlet was dead. two different fakes sent by two different fiend leaders.
Jun 2, 2016 2:19 PM

Aug 2012
ViciLockhart said:
apokaliz500 said:
Well, Nash was the most suspicious one in this season and look what happened...
She was the most suspect for wiever not braves

HandsomeMan said:
Unlike Mora, Adlet actually gained the trust of the group, because he put himself in life-death danger multiple times, showing them that he was "ready to be killed" in order to save Fremy as an example.

I didn't say that Mora was trying to win all trust in fact she lost it .. the only person who still trust her is Chamo she would be the only one that would receive any impact if Mora is 8 ( if Chamo really care about anything ) and viewers would be like " i know it was that bitch it could only be her " but :
Adlet : he wins all braves trust so impact for braves and viewers
Fremy: Impact for Adlet and viewers
Hans: impact for Adlet ( ? ) and viewers
In my opinion author would toke the route with more impact for viewer .
I do not believe it is Fremy. If she was the seventh they would all be dead by now except maybe Mora and Chamo.
Jun 2, 2016 2:22 PM

Aug 2012
Gov said:
Anyone want to explain why Adlet and Hans don't have powers or specific weapons for being a brave yet everyone else does?

That has been bothering me for a while now.
neither does Goldov. It could be argued Adler is the leader type but still he is a suspect. if you wanted revenge so badly would you not fake being a rokka just to end the demon God? that would be Adlet's motive.
Jun 2, 2016 2:28 PM

Aug 2012
Fai said:
Frrrosty said:

Did any of the characters, besides Adlet and Fremy, grow on you in the first five minutes of their introduction? I mean, most people disliked Hans until episode 8, three episodes after he was introduced.

What makes you say that you won't like Rolonia by episode 2 of a hypothetical season 2? She's definitely one of the more likable characters imho, very early on in volume 2.

tbH there's nothing to dislike Rolonia for even in the current amount of screentime(I already like her more than Goldof, Chamot or Fremy)

Liked Hans since the first moment of his introduction(since he has the coolest one), Liked Nash and Adlet since their intros(Nash more now), the only ones I am completely meh about are Fremy Goldof and Chamot, with Chamot a bit above those two.
i still do not like Hans. I think he is the new 7th and just because he helped A means nothing.
Jun 7, 2016 1:48 PM

May 2016
It was good I was gonna give it a 8 but that fatass ruined it in the end and lost a point for me.
Jun 17, 2016 8:00 AM
Nov 2015
Finished the series and have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the overall story....
Until the fucking cow showed up and we were back at square one.

For real though why did she have to stumble in at the end just when we had a good ending and ruin it all together?

It was like she was saying: 'I know you just resolved a major issue in your group of 6, but I wanted to be in it so now you have to do it al over again with me playing a major role!'

I would love another season if she could be excluded!
Jun 21, 2016 11:11 PM

Jan 2012
Argh, there's another one?! This anime was great and all but I hope it ends up getting a second season cause I don't really want to have to go and read the manga just to find out who this second impersonator is.

If they had ended it with just the six braves heading off to defeat the demon lord then awesome, but out of nowhere this cow looking chic (Rolonia Manchetta) shows up claiming to be another brave? So in the end I get left with a kind of 'forced cliffhanger' ending!?

Would've given it an 8 or 8.5 if not for this but the rest of the series was enjoyable so it gets a 7.5/10 (Can't use decimals in actual score so it has a 7 on my list).
Jun 28, 2016 7:08 AM

May 2008
It wasn't that hard to find the fake. It was weird as hell at the beginning when the princess randomly swinged the sword just because she was irritated and destroyed that instruction paper and stone table. She almost slashed her companions too... I mean wtf? I had to rewind that scene again because it was so unlogical to do such a thing lol and now it all make sense.

In the end there is another seventh which is pretty much bullshit imo. Going with that logic the demons could made millions of fakes lol
CCL_SamaJun 28, 2016 7:15 AM
Jun 28, 2016 8:44 AM

Apr 2013
CCL_Sama said:
It wasn't that hard to find the fake. It was weird as hell at the beginning when the princess randomly swinged the sword just because she was irritated and destroyed that instruction paper and stone table. She almost slashed her companions too... I mean wtf? I had to rewind that scene again because it was so unlogical to do such a thing lol and now it all make sense.

In the end there is another seventh which is pretty much bullshit imo. Going with that logic the demons could made millions of fakes lol

Or maybe you should not assume that the way those fakes were "made" are the same, and that it can be done several times. Just, maybe. :)
Jun 30, 2016 5:41 AM

Jul 2014
It could have ended better. Very disappointing.
Doctors want to check me
Poke me and dissect me
What do they expect?
Feelings from a wind-up toy?
I don't think so

Jul 7, 2016 12:51 AM

Dec 2012
What the entire fuck! When Rokka was announced and I saw the visual that showed the charcters, there was one character who caught my eye. That character was Nashe. The moment I saw saw her, I knew she was waifu material. As I start watching Rokka, she wins me over immediately. I knew she'd become my waifu. Then of course, I have to ship my waifu with the MC. Everything is going great from the first episode. I admit that I pointed out that Nashe started acting crazy when she was in the temple, but I thought little of it(before the who is the 7th? started), but the sign was there. She starts acting crazy again after that, but it was of concern for Adlet, which I thought was fine. Then later on, Adlet tells Fremy that he loves her. I have nothing against Fremy, so I accept her into Adlet's harem since Nashe is the main ship. Finally, we arrive at the end. Nashe, the reason I decided to watch this, my waifu, and main ship with Adlet ends up being the 7th. The shock of disbelief that I had watching that. My heart was breaking. All I hear in my head is Gil repeatedly saying Faker. Damn near fainted. What a trap. Never before on that level have I been trolled. Got me fucked up. I'm still trying to process what happened. Adlet better beat some sense into her and get her back. GET MY WAIFU BACK AND GET THE SHIP BACK ON COURSE!

WTF! Another 7th? LMFAO DAT COW ASS AND OPPAI!

The author is a troll. That was a message to the fans. He knew Nashe would be our favorite girl(my waifu) and still did that shit. I'm still messed up mentally from what happened with Nashe, so when Fremy said that, I was like...

If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 12, 2016 1:57 AM

Apr 2012
Wtf what happened with rating of this anime? Do ppl hate it cuz of ending?
Pages (20) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

576 by Gator »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.