Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 14, 2015 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Funny episode.

Nagisa in a yutaka looked cute although is it just me or does she seems a bit nervous on that "date"? Their date looked like fun though. The festival contest and stuff. I just find it funny once she realized that they were on a "date". And Shiragami kinda blew her cover.

What an awkward position on the ground lmao
One important thing though is that I think Shiragami also became a bit conscious at seeing that. The Shiragami/Kuromine clones were silly.
Stark700Sep 14, 2015 12:08 PM
Sep 14, 2015 11:30 AM

Mar 2014
I expected her to land in the water :D

Sep 14, 2015 11:39 AM

Jun 2015
Did they do Icecreamine?
Sep 14, 2015 11:52 AM

Apr 2014
That Shoujo Mode XD

OrangeJPSep 14, 2015 12:00 PM

Sep 14, 2015 12:01 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Another great episode. Akane's games were hilarious XDDD

I feel so bad for Nagisa :(
Sep 14, 2015 12:09 PM

Jun 2015
Welp here we go... Shiragami and Class rep facing their feelings.
Good thing about this is, it is pretty clear who MC has feelings for... the unfortunate accident with the glasses made things complicated, but it perhaps helped awaken Class reps feelings towards him.
Love Akane's char more and more.
Trolly as she is, she is one smartie!

Sep 14, 2015 12:12 PM

Jan 2015
Those Brothers of Mikan are surely straightforward, the totally opposite of Mikan herself.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 14, 2015 12:16 PM

Jul 2014
Pretty funny episode. The first half was nice, even if it was more or less used as a ploy to set up more drama for future episodes, as well as this epiosde's second half. I kinda felt sorry for Youko given how Akane was tormenting her like that, but she really does need to face and accept her feelings for Asahi rather than denying them. Then again, I can't help but feel sorry for Nagisa as well, and also Mikan to a lesser extent. It's blatantly obvious that Asahi won't reciprocate their feelings, so they know they're in for pain but can't do anything about it. It's sad, in a way.
Sep 14, 2015 12:17 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
danieltortoisee said:
Pretty funny episode. The first half was nice, even if it was more or less used as a ploy to set up more drama for future episodes, as well as this epiosde's second half. I kinda felt sorry for Youko given how Akane was tormenting her like that, but she really does need to face and accept her feelings for Asahi rather than denying them. Then again, I can't help but feel sorry for Nagisa as well, and also Mikan to a lesser extent. It's blatantly obvious that Asahi won't reciprocate their feelings, so they know they're in for pain but can't do anything about it. It's sad, in a way.
+1

I hope that we get a confession before the season ends
Sep 14, 2015 12:18 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The date was pretty nice with Nagisa finally admitting her feelings for Kuromine, but Akane teasing Youko the whole time in the second half was easily the best part of the episode. Too many feelings are intertwining..

Sep 14, 2015 12:25 PM

Aug 2010
Cute ep.

The Icecreamine-kun scene was cute with the way Nagisa lied on Asahi and admitted to her feelings. Dat Youko face of jelly!

2nd half was lol with Akane's trolling overload. All dem clones of AsahixYouko XD And the way Youko used the candy to bait Akane was hilarious

I wonder which chap they'll adapt nxt ep?
Sep 14, 2015 12:47 PM

Dec 2013
OrangeJP said:
That Shoujo Mode XD

That was beautiful, hahaha!
Those "Rose de Versailles" eyes cracked me up so badly! I was totally not expecting those to show up in this anime....

Welp the first half was done quite well, with Kuromine and Nagisa essentially not falling for Youko's cliché "Plan", but still heading for their "date" just for the heck of it. Of all the experiences that I've had thus far, participating in a local festival in Japan has been glaringly left off my list. Hopefully I'll get an opportunity to try one soon, because every single anime makes it look so fun.

The later part of the episode was just trolling by Akane, which was pure gold! I had a grin stuck to my face for all 10 minutes of it. Especially when she was reenacting all their experiences (that Akane was spying on them for).

Love this show so much. XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 14, 2015 1:03 PM

Nov 2011
After watching this ep I've gotten a sudden urge to forcefully shove a pair of ice cream cones on my eye sockets :3

Am I weird?
Sep 14, 2015 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
The first half of Asahi and Nagisa went to the festival was nice.

I lol so hard @ Akane's trolling in the second half!
Sep 14, 2015 1:24 PM

Sep 2015
My weekly romance anime can't be this cute.
The first half was pretty much a date between the class rep and Kuromine.
I felt really sad for Shiragami, when she saw Aizawa lying on top of Kuromine and more or less visibly confessing her feelings for him at this moment.
And Akanes trolling was just hilarious and also necessary for Shiragami at the same time.
I wonder how this anime will end.
Sep 14, 2015 1:33 PM

Oct 2014
Melcookie96 said:
After watching this ep I've gotten a sudden urge to forcefully shove a pair of ice cream cones on my eye sockets :3

Am I weird?

I think your eyes are telling you have watched too much anime for today and ten need some sweet treats !
~~
There are so many hilarious moments in one episode that I cannot really type them all out. :3
That hug was so loving ..
I am glad that most of the characters have got their feels in order and only one is in denial :P I hope Shiragami Youko gets that sorted quickly and in a comical manner of course !
~~
Oh lord the ending credits I am having stomach pain after watching that :D

Summer panties courtesy Shiho :3
IizySep 14, 2015 1:36 PM
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 14, 2015 1:55 PM

Sep 2015
Is it just me, or does Akane give the plot a much needed speed up considering the genre
Also, this better not just be me, Akane chan is the ultimate source of lulz
Credit to reixasuka29
Sep 14, 2015 2:07 PM

Dec 2013
Based Akane as always pushing the plot along nicely.

Aizawa is still best grill. Icecreamine was great to see. Although I did enjoy it slightly more in the manga.
Sep 14, 2015 2:12 PM

Apr 2013
Akane acting out that swimming pool scene in front of everyone on the street was hilarious. What a meddlesome little demon. It's pretty rare for me to actually prefer the front runner in an MC's harem, usually i wind up liking one of the girls who loses out. So i hope Shiragami gets her head straightened out eventually so they can hook up.
Sep 14, 2015 2:13 PM

Jun 2015
Wittyname said:
Is it just me, or does Akane give the plot a much needed speed up considering the genre
Also, this better not just be me, Akane chan is the ultimate source of lulz

Akane is the ultimate troll, both in the anime and in the manga.

She's constantly pushing and poking at people's relationships in her own special manner. She may be a demon, but in the larger scheme, she's investing a lot of time and effort into shaping everyone's life for the better.
Sep 14, 2015 2:20 PM

Sep 2015
Dariamus said:
but in the larger scheme, she's investing a lot of time and effort into shaping everyone's life for the better.

Debatable, especially later on in the manga, it's made rather clear that Akane is more or less motivated by her own amusement.
Credit to reixasuka29
Sep 14, 2015 2:33 PM

Feb 2014
This drama, damn. Really loved this episode.
Sep 14, 2015 3:14 PM

Aug 2015
Lol @ Akane's trolling.
Sep 14, 2015 3:48 PM

Aug 2015
After this episode I'm joining the Kuromine x Aizawa (alien) club
Sep 14, 2015 4:19 PM

Mar 2014
Every RomCom needs an Akane-chan for sure, she is pushing the plot in a satisfactory and funny way, what's helpful to a character like Shiragami.
Sep 14, 2015 4:27 PM

Sep 2015
freaky_styley said:
Every RomCom needs an Akane-chan for sure, she is pushing the plot in a satisfactory and funny way, what's helpful to a character like Shiragami.
The further and further you get into the series, the more and more you realize just how much Akane Chan pushes the plot.
Credit to reixasuka29
Sep 14, 2015 4:57 PM

May 2015
Nice episode it was. Wonder whether we'll get a confession soon, since both Aizawa and Shiragami are now starting to get conscious about it.

Sep 14, 2015 7:24 PM

Nov 2014
Good job Principal.
I like Aizawa's reaction which she hugged Asahi showed her love for him
Sep 14, 2015 7:25 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, love the focus on romance and the development.
There's no way this will get a second season though.
Sep 14, 2015 8:37 PM

Feb 2015
Akane's trolling was over the top this episode.
I really am enjoying this anime, real shame as I highly doubt this will get a season 2 so come next year I plan on buying the crap out of the manga to support it, I need more...

Nagisa finally confronting her feelings was way to cute, she said screw it I'm already on top of the guy I like lol (Is she truly the best girl? [YES])
Sep 14, 2015 8:43 PM

Jan 2012
Such a romantic episode! :D The girls are gonna need to come to terms with their feelings.
Sep 14, 2015 9:26 PM

Aug 2012
It really seemed to be setting up that ''dense heroin takes the romantic denial overboard, MC walks in on her insulting him and the very thought of their romantic possibility" trope, but props for not going there. The progression was instead smooth and refreshing. This show continues to impress.
Sep 14, 2015 11:21 PM

Aug 2014
Honestly, this show got more entertaining than I expected. Bravo!

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Sep 14, 2015 11:34 PM

Jun 2013
the set them up for a date a fall made her admit she likes him k and the principal what a troll and sensei is such a beast
Sep 15, 2015 12:57 AM

Feb 2012
That principal, such a sadistic troll!! Lol!

I really like Shiragami, but man, Aizawa is growing on me. I didn't like Aizawa at first because she straight up rejected the guy without even giving him a chance, just to want him because his attention is diverted to a new girl and not her... but now that she truly likes him and understands her heart, it's hard not to not like her. Ugh!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 15, 2015 1:34 AM

Dec 2012
Only 2 more episodes left :(

Sep 15, 2015 5:04 AM

Oct 2014
Another great episode. Lol Akane really loves her candy. Im happy Aizawa accepted her feelings, and that Shiragami became more conscious. I feel a bit bad for Mikan though.
why
Sep 15, 2015 5:33 AM

May 2014
WTF was this
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Sep 15, 2015 5:59 AM

Jun 2015
I enjoyed the episode, but they left one thing out. Missing scene from after Akane is chased off.

Nagisa is a true friend, and understands Youko better than Youko understands herself.
Sep 15, 2015 6:13 AM

Jul 2013
God I can't stop laughing during those dates re-enactment scenes by Akane XD

That hug and that admission though... a love struck Inchou is extremely kawaii
Sep 15, 2015 6:28 AM

Aug 2012
Hmmm that Liberty statue seemed out of place. Comedic duo Akane-Akari became a routine lately, but always amusing to watch XD
And the extra part with Shiho's answer "daipantsu~<3" killed me (ˆ▽ˆ)
Sep 15, 2015 6:45 AM

Sep 2014
Another generic episode. Well...atleast Shiragami somewhat knows her feelings towards Kuromine I guess.
Sep 15, 2015 8:45 AM

Feb 2015
HAHAHA I really like this romance anime. But it's a little bit sad that this series only have 13 episode. I really want to see more of it. Anyway,

Really , this episode never make me bored.
And...

I'm really glad that Nagisa admit it in the halfway. and There's only Mikan left.
Next episode was titled : "Let's stop this confession!!". What's the meaning of that? Did that mean that they will ignore it like nothing happened ?
Sep 15, 2015 9:25 AM

Feb 2011
as expected youko got busted while getting food xD
...that's not the right time for an hug aizawa... remove those ice creams first...
oh, youko finally gets it

akane is having so much fun teasing youko now xD creating her own illusory fanfictions xD
wtf those shoujo faces
overdoing it as usual...

well, fun is over, akari is back xD
meh, youko running away

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Sep 15, 2015 10:41 AM

Aug 2015
I wonder who is going to win (if anyone is). The suspense is crushing
I am the scales of justice, conductor of the choir of death!

Sep 15, 2015 10:45 AM

Jun 2015
sekai-no-seigi said:

Do you really have to ask?

Asahi never once wavers in his feelings.
Sep 15, 2015 11:36 AM

Aug 2010
It sucks how they're making Mikan seem like a side character in the anime. She was a strong competitor in the manga and her chaps which are all not gonna be adapted were so cute :(

S2 with Mikan Plz!!

Also the anime is really focusing on the romance aspect more which is meh imo. I love the manga so much for the comedy more than the romance
Sep 15, 2015 11:44 AM

Oct 2013
The principal was the MVP this ep. It was like she said "Fuck you guys, there'd better be a relationship by the end of this show.". Her teasing helped move things forward on Shiragami's part.

Someone toss her some candy, a truck of it.
Sep 15, 2015 11:49 AM

Jun 2015
Barion-Zara said:
It sucks how they're making Mikan seem like a side character in the anime. She was a strong competitor in the manga and her chaps which are all not gonna be adapted were so cute :(

S2 with Mikan Plz!!

Also the anime is really focusing on the romance aspect more which is meh imo. I love the manga so much for the comedy more than the romance

I agree, we need Mikan's episodes, which would require Rin to be introduced.

Rin's introduction would make for a great end-of-season cliffhanger, but only if we had a 2nd season incoming.
Sep 15, 2015 12:22 PM

Sep 2015
sekai-no-seigi said:

I feel like I spoiled myself by reading the manga right now.
Dariamus said:
Barion-Zara said:

S2 with Mikan Plz!!

I agree, we need Mikan's episodes, which would require Rin to be introduced.

Rin's introduction would make for a great end-of-season cliffhanger, but only if we had a 2nd season incoming.
The anime hasn't even properly introduced Genjirou, who is probably a higher priority.
Credit to reixasuka29
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2015

93 by RGreatDanton »»
Yesterday, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2015

104 by RGreatDanton »»
Yesterday, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2015

103 by RGreatDanton »»
Yesterday, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2015

127 by RGreatDanton »»
Yesterday, 10:46 AM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2015

142 by splatongus »»
Feb 23, 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.