Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 12, 2015 11:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, Nashetania isn't kidding. Never seen her fight like that before until now and also, Goldof fighting too.

Nice episode though especially at how Fremy doesn't seem to regret defending Adelt and believing in him. The episode also kinda felt like a cat and mouse game as Nashetania is stalking Adelt. Creepy.

Glad to see Hans back though.
And anyways, another good analysis by Adelt again.
Sep 12, 2015 11:34 AM

Nov 2014
So soon? [url]http://i.memeful.com/media/post/ZMavvBR_700wa_0.gif[url]
GhoultulhuSep 12, 2015 11:41 AM

Sep 12, 2015 12:21 PM

Apr 2013
So we're getting the explanations this episode then. As I though, there was definitely not enough remaining content to push it to the last one, and that would have probably left too much content in the last episode in reverse~

edit : the action scenes were fine but omg the remaining part , the faces and all, that was the worse until now I think? Is that going to be redone with the BD, or are they going to release that kind of stuff in BD as well? I hope not :x.
ZefyrisSep 12, 2015 12:55 PM
Sep 12, 2015 12:45 PM
Dec 2011
Even it's a low budget show, Passione still tried as hard as they can for the action scene, i appreciate that and it's pretty good.

Now for "who is 7th", i guess even non-LN readers also 90%+ sure who is right, though officially reveal will be last episode, so LN-readers remember don't say it yet.
Sep 12, 2015 1:00 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
WORST CLIFFHANHER OF ALL FUCKING TIME

Sighhhhhhhhhhhh why would they end the episode right when he was going to reveal the 7th FMLLLLLLL UGHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyway, thank god Hans came in time.....Nashetania went batshit crazy but thankfully she calmed the fuck down....After seeing the dialogue between them two I wouldn't mind she and Adlet being besties in return for my ship sinking

That explanation by Adlet was 100/10 holy shit the reveals were GOAT

AOTY is gonna go out with a bang and from what I hear, all of us a nine only people will be so angry when we see the season cliffhanger lol
TokoyaSep 12, 2015 1:09 PM
Sep 12, 2015 1:01 PM

May 2010
cliffhangers are killing me...
Sep 12, 2015 1:03 PM

Jan 2012
Adlet took quite the beating proving his innocence. Poor best girl Maura, finally admitting she was wrong. Damn though, they're really gonna make us wait until next week for the answer huh? What jerks! :D Come on Nashetania....gotta be that psycho! :D
The Shrike

Nov 2009
These guys must be extremely confident they're getting a second season. This has all been about the seventh.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 2015
God, i'm in love with this show. DAT CLIFF HANGER THO. BTW. a great analysis by Adlet, da real mvp.
Sep 12, 2015 1:05 PM

Jun 2012
Imao, Great explanation about the origin of water droplets! Fantastic! Science is really interesting.
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Sep 12, 2015 1:06 PM

Jan 2010
I just loled so hard when Adlet just kick Nashetania in the face

MatheineSep 12, 2015 1:15 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2015 1:07 PM

Apr 2013
Tokoya said:

You know technically that's not a cliffhanger that time. I mean if you think about what was just revealed AND proved there is only one answer possible due to several factors.
If anything, that would have been more of a cliffhanger if they revealed it at the end of the episode without showing you what comes afterwards imo...
Sep 12, 2015 1:08 PM

Jun 2015
What a great episode. We had a good, suspenseful fight scene, the mystery of the barrier has finally been explained, and Adlet's innocence has been proven at last (eat shit, Maura). Now all that's left is the big reveal and the inevitable showdown with the seventh. I can't wait!
Sep 12, 2015 1:11 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Zefyris said:
Tokoya said:

You know technically that's not a cliffhanger that time. I mean if you think about what was just revealed AND proved there is only one answer possible due to several factors.
If anything, that would have been more of a cliffhanger if they revealed it at the end of the episode without showing you what comes afterwards imo...
I'd rather know who it is TwT Because at least then I can specular as to how everyone would react individually
Sep 12, 2015 1:17 PM

Sep 2012
I'm disappointed that Adlet didn't kick Nashetania harder and he kicked her twice in the LN iirc.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Sep 12, 2015 1:20 PM

May 2013
Well we gotta wait for the last episode to find out who the seventh is.
Sep 12, 2015 1:21 PM

Dec 2013
IronLobster said:
I'm disappointed that Adlet didn't kick Nashetania harder and he kicked her twice in the LN iirc.
+1 You don't know how satisfying was that lol
Sep 12, 2015 1:23 PM

May 2012
That may have been the greatest as well the worst cliffhanger of all time.

I said 10 times and I say it two more. AOTS!

As for the seventh. At this point I don't think its no one. I think there were already seven and this plan was to make the braves turn on each other regardless of the number of Braves.

But hell after the whole Sun God explanation It might be have been Hans the whole time. I give up lol.
AntearionSep 12, 2015 1:27 PM
Sep 12, 2015 1:25 PM
Sep 2014
No, seriously, if it's not Goldof, then I'll be ultra shocked.
Sep 12, 2015 1:25 PM

Jun 2015
apokaliz500 said:

Why do you think it's Goldof?
Sep 12, 2015 1:26 PM

Aug 2013
Seriously? :D

I still betting Maura. And there is no way that Princess would be the 7th, she just gone crazy and lost her mind. Goldof - maybe, especially when I seen that fighting scene, but as I said, Maura is my main suspect.
Btw there is another way too : there is no such thing like 7th.
They are just selected as team of 7.
rsc-plSep 12, 2015 1:36 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Aug 2010
Dat cliffhanger was like "F*** U ALL" lol

Adlet's teamwork with Fremy was awesome. Loved how she really held it down protecting him. U'd think with that kind of gun she can't fight that well in fights needing fast reactions but she's good.

The way Adlet took the stab from Nachetania and kicked her in the face was BA!

I was "GET REKT BITCH" to Maura and Nashetania when Hans appeared :D So satisfying

Loved how Adlet broke the theory down. Science BITCHES!! :D

Gotta hand it to Adlet having survived his fight against all 6 and revealing the way all this BS happened. Calling himself The worlds strongest isn't far fetched 4real.
Sep 2014
Equitum said:
apokaliz500 said:

Given the revealed way of creating fog, it could be either Goldof or Nashetania. And Nashetania had her sweet time alone with Adlet this episode, was practically about to kill him. Would he keep her act that he's the seventh? I honesly think she's genuine by now.
Sep 12, 2015 1:28 PM

Sep 2012
pab1994 said:
IronLobster said:

To this day, it's still Adlet's greatest achievement.

Spoiler-free excerpt from the LN if anyone wants to read it:
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Sep 12, 2015 1:28 PM

Oct 2013
SO. FUCKING. INTENSE. AND THAT FUCKING CLIFFHANGER ARRRGHHHHrhrhrhgfohoduhbfinkbsdbvknc

I can't believe I have to wait one more week for direct confirmation for who the 7th is. I'm still betting on Mora TBH. I'm not really sure what Adlet's top tier analysis is connected with who the 7th must be.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 12, 2015 1:29 PM

Aug 2013
It's so obvious who the seventh is.

There are only 2 people who fucked around with the altar.

Jan 2014
WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER.... my god... I felt liked flipping a table seriously. I have tears running down my eyes how angry I am at this.... urgh! 7 days... 7 freaking days to wait!

anyway AOTS
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Apr 2012
god damn it that cliffhanger lmao
Well that explained the setup but still don't know who was culprit e_E
Though i think i have a good guess at who it is

Jun 2015
well adlet proved his theory that the barrier got activated after they entered.
Considering its not adlet and that he proved Flammie didnt do it (she did not touch the altar) that leaves 2 possible suspects.

Nashetania and Goldov.

Dunno why some say it is a cliffhanger should be obvious who it is,considering at how suspicious they acted the whole show and what they did with the altar...

Jun 2015
IronLobster said:
pab1994 said:

To this day, it's still Adlet's greatest achievement.

Spoiler-free excerpt from the LN if anyone wants to read it:

Beautiful. I wish he'd kicked her twice like in the novel, but what we saw was still pretty damn satisfying.
Sep 12, 2015 1:30 PM

Dec 2014
Perfect cliffhanger. God, this wait is going to feel so long.

Anyways, I called it, sweet. So the fog was in fact due to Riura's powers, and her corpse was hidden within the body of a fiend. I wonder if there's going to be any talk about how the barrier was activated or that Nashetania was the one that reminded Adlet to go to the temple.
Sep 12, 2015 1:30 PM

May 2012
apokaliz500 said:
Equitum said:

Given the revealed way of creating fog, it could be either Goldof or Nashetania. And Nashetania had her sweet time alone with Adlet this episode, was practically about to kill him. Would he keep her act that he's the seventh? I honesly think she's genuine by now.

I don't know about that. I think she always believed that Adlet didn't do it, but then lost her mind when Maura lied. So once she snapped out of it she was back to being like oh he didn't do it.
Sep 12, 2015 1:31 PM
Sep 2014
Which still means she's innocent.
Sep 12, 2015 1:33 PM

Aug 2015
Great episode, I only have a bone to pick with the animation. I didn't mind the first half but the latter half had terrible far-away shots and ugly faces.

After this series ends one of these two things has to happen, I don't mind either:

A. The LNs get licensed for English release, by Yenpress maybe.
B. Passione or (more unlikely) another studio pick this gem of a show up, and make a second season.

Otherwise, this series feels like its going into the pile of adaptations that are left incomplete when it doesn't deserve to be in it.
Sep 12, 2015 1:33 PM

Apr 2012
It's probably Nashetania. Bitch has a crazed look to her

Goldov is a lap dog, and he did propose to not kill him and extract information from him. For a person that loathes Adlet, he acted pretty calmly after pinning Adlet.

Sep 12, 2015 1:34 PM

Feb 2015

"The seventh... The seventh is..."

ENDS THE EPISODE. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Holy fck! That's one of the worst cliffhangers of the season. I'm glad Adlet has proven his innocence but I just want the damn answer. Seeing Adlet & Fremy protecting each other during the fight was great.

Maura looks the most suspicious now but it could still be someone else. Seeing Goldov & Fremy against each other though was nice bec I've always thought the way they dress is so similar.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2015 1:34 PM
Jun 2015
If it was goldof he would not say : ''lets keep him alive so he can talk about his plans''

or something like that (dun remember excact line)

Maura and Nashetania INSISTED on goldof killing him.If he was the 7th he would have killed him without second thought.Then everyone would jump on Maura or whoever else without him been suspected.

Its damn obvious now its the bunny girl.
Sep 12, 2015 1:35 PM
Sep 2015
The seventh could be Nash or Goldov. I dont know if its Nash anymore Because I remember in the First episode she instantly knew Adelt became brave But the way she flipped out at the temple is making me wonder if it had somthing to do with it. I dont Have much History on Goldov Though Im surprised that Goldov didnt attack when they told him to points for him . I must Say this Episode was Pretty Good. Adelt Excellent brain work and His luck. Also his will power to survive. I wonder how Hans Convinced Chamot to move from the temple. Maura Still pisses me off

I fell sorry for the Sun Saint she didn't deserve that
RowanNimbleSep 12, 2015 1:43 PM
Sep 12, 2015 1:36 PM

Jun 2015
Frrrosty said:
Great episode, I only have a bone to pick with the animation. I didn't mind the first half but the latter half had terrible far-away shots and ugly faces.

After this series ends one of these two things has to happen, I don't mind either:

B. Passione or (more unlikely) another studio pick this gem of a show up, and make a second season.

Otherwise, this series feels like its going into the pile of adaptations that are left incomplete when it doesn't deserve to be in it.

I would love a second season, but I'm not sure if it's in the cards. I hope so.
Sep 12, 2015 1:37 PM
Sep 2014
darboux said:
If it was goldof he would not say : ''lets keep him alive so he can talk about his plans''

Maura and Nashetania INSISTED on goldof killing him.If he was the 7th he would have killed him without second thought.Then everyone would jump on Maura or whoever else without him been suspected.

If he's that eager to listen to Adlet's plans now, why wasn't he when he attacked him in the episode 5? You think he throwed that big, sharp weapon at him to, what, make him unconscious?
Sep 12, 2015 1:37 PM

Apr 2015
If only the animation and art consistency held up.

I cri evrytiem.
Sep 12, 2015 1:38 PM

Aug 2015
Kolios said:
It's so obvious who the seventh is.

There are only 2 people who fucked around with the altar.

Every Brave other than Fremy went onto altar actually, it could still be any one of them.
Sep 12, 2015 1:38 PM

Jun 2015
apokaliz500 said:
darboux said:

If he's that eager to listen to Adlet's plans now, why wasn't he when he attacked him in the episode 5? You think he throwed that big, sharp weapon at him to, what, make him unconscious?

Adlet was incapacitated by his many wounds and effectively captured. There was no need to attack/kill him right away, like Maura and Nachetanya wanted to.
Sep 12, 2015 1:39 PM

Apr 2015
Obligatory meme In honor of Adlet;

Sep 12, 2015 1:39 PM

Jun 2014
HAHAHAHA. That's probably the CLIFFHANGER OF THE YEAR. GOD I KNEW IT WILL END LIKE THAT. I AM PISSED. I tried to search over the internet who the fake is, and there is no ANSWER ANYWHERE.
Sep 12, 2015 1:40 PM

Dec 2014
Frrrosty said:

I agree. Of all of the series that premiered this season, Rokka is one of which that absolutely deserves a sequel. And if the LN was to get licensed, I'd prefer Yenpress to pick it up as well.
Sep 12, 2015 1:43 PM
Sep 2014
Equitum said:
Adlet was incapacitated by his many wounds and effectively captured. There was no need to attack/kill him right away, like Maura and Nachetanya wanted to.

Well Mora is completely clear in my book, yet she insisted to kill him instantly, so I don't think that proves anything. If Mora could see a reason to kill him instantly when she's innocent, why does that make Nashetania evil that she did, too?
Again, Goldof didn't want to kill him now, while he wanted to when they were less sure that Adlet is the seventh. Why?
Also again, why did Nashetania keep her act when she was alone with Adlet and about to kill him?

EDIT: Also, it actually makes sense. The longer they keep him alive and try to question him, the longer it will take for them to know he's not the seventh. Because, you know, the barrier won't deactivate and they'll loose a petal the moment he dies.
apokaliz500Sep 12, 2015 1:49 PM
Sep 12, 2015 1:44 PM

Apr 2012
Valkata said:
HAHAHAHA. That's probably the CLIFFHANGER OF THE YEAR. GOD I KNEW IT WILL END LIKE THAT. I AM PISSED. I tried to search over the internet who the fake is, and there is no ANSWER ANYWHERE.

just go read the LN if you are interested
there's translations beyond what the anime is going to cover
I have not checked it out myself but will probably do so after the anime concludes.

https://rokkathetranslation.wordpress.com/

Sep 12, 2015 1:45 PM

Jul 2012
10/10 god tier episode. I would rate it 10 anyway ONLY for that kick. Take that bunny hime! Good job Adlet. Someone knows thermodynamics
Sep 12, 2015 1:47 PM

Aug 2014
Frrrosty said:

Or you can just DL the fanlations.
Anyway OMFG that episode. Rage cliff hanger but we all know who it is now anyway so yeah. Awesome action although the faces where occasionally off model but oh well.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

983 by ItsViny »»
Apr 22, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

576 by Gator »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.