Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 5, 2015 10:41 AM

Dec 2014
Wow, I can totally feel the invaluable family bond between Yuu, Ayumi and their brother from all those expository-heavy dialogue and his monotone and flat voice-acting.

Is everyone secretly a jerk? When Shunsuke decided to erase all memories of him he didn't even seem troubled by his decision, he looks so claim and doesn't even think what he does to her sibling is kind of immoral. Who knows even when Yuu already know what's going to happen he still let Ayumi go to school and wait for the last moment to show himself, I guess the man know his dramatic timing right?

Don't try to bullshit me about how this episode justifies the first 5 power-of-the-week episodes because Yuu has to steal their powers for some reason, the fact that how Ayumi died in the first place has nothing to do with any fuck thing from the first 5 episodes is already a waste of time. And I guess to the security guy that Yuu made him jump off the building and the gangers he stabbed, which he provoked them in the first place, is nothing more than a joke because technically that never happened (that still doesn't mean Yuu and Nao aren't pieces of shit). Arr, I hope they remember to get the blind singer to cure Na's brother once again.

You sure there won't be any following-up for that crazy girl? Well I guess that's what you get when you're just a disposable one-dimensional plot device.

And congratulations, Yuu just unlocked Ayumi(imoto)'s route. Have fun.
raveninthemuddleSep 5, 2015 10:47 AM
Sep 5, 2015 10:41 AM

Sep 2014
I really think Jun should stick with visual novels. Ugh
davinci12Sep 5, 2015 10:46 AM
Sep 5, 2015 10:43 AM

Dec 2011
I ship for ayumi x Yuu. U can call me sis con or anything, as long as ayumi lives I dont fuking care !!!
Sep 5, 2015 10:46 AM

Jan 2015
And this Episode is the Anime Version for "Days of Future Past".
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 5, 2015 10:49 AM

Nov 2008
Indeed I was curious now that this has occured Naos brother... is he still quite insane? If he is best go find Sala ... What changes and what doesnt ,and with some episodes left.. what will occur next it cant be the happy ending the Maeda promised ... not yet anyway wouldnt make sense based on his work.. *shrug* Change one thing have another thing changed... Well at least its better than AB :D

raveninthemuddle said:
Wow, I can totally feel the invaluable family bond between Yuu, Ayumi and their brother from all those expository-heavy dialogue and his monotone and flat voice-acting.

Is everyone secretly a jerk? When Shunsuke decided to erase all memories of him he didn't even seem troubled by his decision, he looks so claim and doesn't even think what he does to her sibling is kind of immoral. Who knows even when Yuu already know what's going to happen he still let Ayumi go to school and wait for the last moment to show himself, I guess the man know his dramatic timing right?

Don't try to bullshit me about how this episode justifies the first 5 power-of-the-week episodes because Yuu has to steal their powers for some reason, the fact that how Ayumi died in the first place has nothing to do with any fuck thing from the first 5 episodes is already a waste of time. And I guess to the security guy that Yuu made him jump off the building and the gangers he stabbed, which he provoked them in the first place, is nothing more than a joke because technically that never happened (that still doesn't mean Yuu and Nao aren't pieces of shit). Arr, I hope they remember to get the blind singer to cure Na's brother once again.

You sure there won't be any following-up for that crazy girl? Well I guess that's what you get when you're just a disposable one-dimensional plot device.

And congratulations, Yuu just unlocked Ayumi(imoto)'s route. Have fun.

I recall a chat early on in the series that it was a 'battle between 'Main Characters' not to see who the most likable is but who the least hate-able was.'
Sep 5, 2015 10:50 AM

Dec 2011
I think they are gonna lose ayumi again. There was a seiyuu saying that the key point about this anime is, you lose somehing then gain somthing then lose it again. It might be ayumii :((
Sep 5, 2015 10:55 AM

Nov 2008
diu613 said:
I think they are gonna lose ayumi again. There was a seiyuu saying that the key point about this anime is, you lose somehing then gain somthing then lose it again. It might be ayumii :((

That would be a bit redundant I think.. perhaps something 'else' is lost. you don't have to lose a person you can as noted lose a 'sense' or maybe a memory? or something more abstract - heres hoping the ending is 'happy' and not a mess
Sep 5, 2015 10:56 AM
Apr 2012
I was not expecting it to be that easy to save Ayumi. I was thinking it would be like Steins Gate. Very excited to see what is to come.
Sep 5, 2015 10:57 AM

May 2013
Yes Ayumi is saved. That was a bit too easy though.
Sep 5, 2015 10:57 AM

Aug 2010
Well that ended quickly... o___O Is something else going to happen or...

So did Yu's "memory" of when they were trapped in the facility, really happened? Why was it not explained in the older brother's flashback?? :o
Sep 5, 2015 10:58 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Man that was such a great episode

The explanation/flashback from Yuu's brother was very intriguing and it's great to finally have all the pieces surrounding this mystery lined up together....I really really like Shinsuke and how he interacts with his friends and especially Pooh and his little siblings

The Nao x Yuu moment was just beautiful and the way they saved Ayumi and REKT that psycho bitch and everything after that really made me smile
TokoyaSep 5, 2015 11:02 AM
Sep 5, 2015 11:00 AM

Mar 2015
That was too easy.... Maeda Maeda...
Sep 5, 2015 11:01 AM

Jan 2015
Best episode so far after the 6th episode. They saved Ayumi...i am not sure what will happen now. Nao's brother is again crazy so?
XenocrisiSep 5, 2015 11:08 AM
Sep 5, 2015 11:01 AM

Jan 2015
Good episode, for the moment everything is all dandy. Will Yu save Nao's brother again? I hope so.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Sep 5, 2015 11:04 AM

Jun 2014
Yuu saved the day he is da real mvp of episode 10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2015 11:04 AM

Aug 2015
I really enjoyed in this episode. Will be interesting to see what happens next though.
Sep 5, 2015 11:07 AM

Aug 2013
So... Another great episode. Nothing else to say.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 5, 2015 11:07 AM

Jan 2012
And so Ayumi is saved, so regardless of everything else, assuming she isn't killed in the last 3 episodes, I'm happy. :D

Although some of the plot points like erasing their memories in the first place did seem rather forced to make the story play out as it did. Also, with this alternate timeline Nao's brother won't recover, right? Sad, but I'll take cute imouto Ayumi's well being over his.
Sep 5, 2015 11:08 AM

Sep 2012
Meh, I don't care what happens anymore to any of the characters.
Sep 5, 2015 11:09 AM

Dec 2012
Very good episode I'm really curious why Nao voice actor cried when she read the script. Something big will happen in the upcoming episodes
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Sep 5, 2015 11:09 AM

Jun 2014
Why would he break the windows? What a fucking dumbass, he could have just knocked the the cutter out of her hands and that would have scared her enough. Now the association is gonna be after him or something.

Also Ghostbusters.

wtf
Sep 5, 2015 11:12 AM

Jun 2015
Jerkhov said:
Why would he break the windows? What a fucking dumbass, he could have just knocked the the cutter out of her hands and that would have scared her enough. Now the association is gonna be after him or something.

Also Ghostbusters.

wtf

Considering how many times Takajou uses his ability openly in school and doesn't get caught, I seriously doubt it.

Feb 2015
Well, 3 more episodes to see what the fuck else can go wrong both plot wise (and quality wise potentially.) I'm kind of wondering if that got resolved ridiculously easy because it was meant to be too easy or because the pacing's just bad. Guess we'll see.

Jan 2015
A enjoyable episode. I hope we can finally move on from all the imouto stuff now. I really don't want this series to be all about the imouto, killing off the imouto again is just pointless if you ask me.
Sep 5, 2015 11:13 AM

Aug 2010
Loved seeing Shun's journey after his time leap. So he really went thru quite a few leaps after that one to get to the ideal situation. I wonder how many times u need to go blind. And I still think Sala's blindness has something to do with this.

So Pooh was really Whinny the Pooh lol

Didn't expect that Nao and Takajo already knew about Yu's ability. But when I think about it this makes sense since Kumagami should name the real ability.

Nice thinking from Yu there, looting Collapse like that.

One Yandere REKT :D Loved that scene.
Sep 5, 2015 11:13 AM

Apr 2015
Well, this felt just a tad bit lame.
Sep 5, 2015 11:14 AM
Jun 2015
Nice Episode
And that power plundring ability
The last line of Episode was quite good "Take me to my Brother"
And now we know who that gilr was nd why she has higher authority
Sep 5, 2015 11:14 AM

Jul 2013
Great episode. I think now somehow since Ayumi's life is saved, it will at the expense of Shunsuke's life. I don't know how that would happen, but I think this because of the promotional artwork that says "Even if you forget about someone important, the monster continues to challenge his fate". We'll have to see next episode, titled 'Charlotte".. The episode we've all been waiting for.
sanata50lbsbSep 5, 2015 11:28 AM
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 5, 2015 11:15 AM

Jan 2015
Well, a lot of things that people predicted ended up coming true. That's not much of a surprise though.
The episode went by too smoothly. So Ayumi is saved... Now what?
Also, as awesome as it was to see Yuu defend Ayumi, how did he know about that yandere? Seriously, I don't understand how he figured that out.
I wonder what's going to happen in the last three episodes. There's no way things have been resolved this easily. That time-leap has to result in at least some problems...
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 5, 2015 11:16 AM
Apr 2012
sirwence said:
diu613 said:

That would be a bit redundant I think.. perhaps something 'else' is lost. you don't have to lose a person you can as noted lose a 'sense' or maybe a memory? or something more abstract - heres hoping the ending is 'happy' and not a mess

I think this has to deal with the consequences of time travel. Shu gave up the time he would spend with Yu and Ayumi to reforge the future, as well as his eyesight. In this same sense, Yu gave something else up too.

Yu and Nao became closer; Yusa and Takajo seemingly became friends; and Nao's brother went on the road to recovery... This all happened as a result of Ayumi's death. Without her death, lots of things never developed. And while we have yet to see Sala in this newly created space, it is entirely possible that her perspective of Yu will be completely different from previously (Yu knowing the future/knowing his true power), and with that, there is no guarantee that Nao's brother will be set on the road to recovery again.

Then again, just as Shu showed through his perseverance, it is entirely possible to rekindle these same bonds, but whether or not Yu can do it is probably up in the air for the time being.
Sep 5, 2015 11:16 AM

Aug 2010
I felt "Something bad will happen" vibes reeking from this ep. Nothing happened so I guess nxt ep. Yuu will definitely leap more than once. I'm sure of it. He might even use Collapse sometime soon losing control and shit
Sep 5, 2015 11:17 AM
May 2015
Great flashback
They finally explained everything
Hint of Romance sparking up
Ayumi is not dead anymore
Yu has an OP ability

BEST EPISODE EVER!

Sep 5, 2015 11:19 AM

Nov 2008
Barolb said:
sirwence said:

I think this has to deal with the consequences of time travel. Shu gave up the time he would spend with Yu and Ayumi to reforge the future, as well as his eyesight. In this same sense, Yu gave something else up too.

Yu and Nao became closer; Yusa and Takajo seemingly became friends; and Nao's brother went on the road to recovery... This all happened as a result of Ayumi's death. Without her death, lots of things never developed. And while we have yet to see Sala in this newly created space, it is entirely possible that her perspective of Yu will be completely different from previously (Yu knowing the future/knowing his true power), and with that, there is no guarantee that Nao's brother will be set on the road to recovery again.

Then again, just as Shu showed through his perseverance, it is entirely possible to rekindle these same bonds, but whether or not Yu can do it is probably up in the air for the time being.

Well we certainly are thinking along similar lines - Its a wait and see I just like I said dont wish to see this end all messy I want it night neat and if possible happy Nao with Yu and all the characters surviving might take some DEM to get it done though.

Feb 2014
I don't buy this. I still have a feeling something bad will happen.
I don't want anything bad to happen but something will probably happen.
But for now I'm happy.

Jul 2015
im glad it went well.

i think charlotte is the one yu brother mention that he needs adult help.
Sep 5, 2015 11:20 AM

Jul 2010
Confirmed. Shunsuke is my new bae. I love him.
Sep 5, 2015 11:21 AM

May 2012
Great episode. I think this was my fav out of all of them. (Well thins one and the one Yu went crazy).
Sep 5, 2015 11:21 AM
Jul 2018
It was good to see that Ayumi is saved.
Sep 5, 2015 11:23 AM
Sep 2010
It kinda gave me the Steins;Gate feeling for a moment but i guess its all good now, with the imouto at least.
Sep 5, 2015 11:23 AM

Mar 2014
And the award for worse executed episode of the season goes to...
Sep 5, 2015 11:25 AM
Apr 2015
I hope it doesn't go Tuturuu.

Also am I the only one who taught something bad was gonna happen to them after Yuu just saved Ayumi before Kumagami and the other girl appeared?
SayNoMoreSep 5, 2015 11:30 AM
Sep 5, 2015 11:27 AM

Aug 2013
llcruz said:
I don't buy this. I still have a feeling something bad will happen.
I don't want anything bad to happen but something will probably happen.
But for now I'm happy.

Of course, there are 3 full episodes, so this is just a start.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 5, 2015 11:28 AM

Jul 2010
What Shunsuke did was beyond admirable, but it is somewhat sad that even though he did great the most ideal path, he can't see it physically anymore.

Seeing Yuu saving Ayumi was pretty cool, using that means to get stop the girl.

Though the most interesting part was regarding on what happened after Ayumi's death, the developments felt sort of wasted even with Yuu remembering it, but being somewhat relieved as Nao was somewhat different after hearing Yuu talk about the future. The thing about her brother, and Nao seeing Yuu like that, can it be the same or perhaps something even more.

To officially meet and join in with the syndicate, can't wait.
Sep 5, 2015 11:29 AM

Jun 2014
Risara said:
I hope it doesn't go Tuturuu.

watch as millions of Steins Gate recommendations start to pop up and ruin the entire plot twist

even if they don't explicitly say 'this anime has time travel', just seeing SG as similar almost always means it has time travel (or neets)
Sep 5, 2015 11:30 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was a great explanation. Well done!

I'm guessing that this is not it, i wonder where this will go from now on. Yuu has collapse now, so....
Sep 5, 2015 11:30 AM
Jul 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
Paulo27 said:
And the award for worse executed episode of the season goes to...

this is impossible when we have an anime as Classroom☆Crisis

;x

Eroge writers should stick with eroges.
Sep 5, 2015 11:33 AM

Oct 2013
Iritails said:
Taurus_Silv3r said:
It's all well and good but the real question is....
-Who the hell is Charlotte?! 0_o

That's the question we are all asking, my friend. Next episode will have the answer. I bet it's some goddess or something. (Or maybe it's all the dead Ayumis from alternate timelines transcended into one being) Who am I kidding? :)

Sep 5, 2015 11:34 AM

Nov 2012
the whole time leap plot wasn't even bad in theory... but just like the previous episodes, it was extremely rushed. :/
Sep 5, 2015 11:34 AM

Feb 2012
So that's how it all went back in the old past days.

How he saved his sis was beautiful man, if you didn't shed a manly tear, you're not a real one.
Sep 5, 2015 11:35 AM

Aug 2013
so many things revealed
okay, so he saved Ayumi

but hey! it's still got 3 episode left!
what kind of tragedy will it come?
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

859 by Boomfus »»
May 2, 1:52 PM

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Apr 18

30 by Thatboidriz »»
Apr 30, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

649 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakaitsu - Jul 4, 2015

652 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

886 by KumaGetsu »»
Apr 18, 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.