Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 10, 2009 3:31 AM

Jul 2009
Yeah that's her name Kukuri..She ain't dead yet?
Dec 10, 2009 4:15 AM

Feb 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
So Yukas a whore. Seriously broad daylight --lingerie- how perverted are you damn women..

Yep,she's a whore!
And not just a whore...she's one crazy bitch.Seriously,can she become more psycho than this?!

A razor blade in the tea?!Now that is crazy...

What was that for?Yeah...we know you only need Kakeru-kun,but you don't need to destroy the rest of the world,right?Right?

Misuzu blushing... <3

Oooh,how very tempting <3

Ah,i love the way her bra's strap is falling down her hand...but seriosly...does she need to take off her bra to let Kakeru drink her blood?!Not that it's bad...i don't mind at all but still it's strange.
Well...i guess she just likes it too much so she decided to give some additional fanservice ^_^

Linalee-Stratos said:

Cant even talk about Yukiko and Takhisa , its umm..*sigh* ~depressing.

The cute girl with the glasses and the not-annoying male protagonist are both dead...yeah,that's kinda depressing ;(

Cruel...just too cruel ;(

At least Kakeru did something nice this time...

rofl

Linalee-Stratos said:

I want lisetto clothes , they are so pretty...or i want atleast the hairband :D

Indeed.she is so cute in her black dress <3

ChaosLegionDec 10, 2009 4:31 AM

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 10, 2009 6:00 AM

Jun 2009
magnum said:
Holy FUCK, Tang-Ina ka Yuka, you wanted to kill Misuzu badly.

POTA WALANG KWENTA SI YUKA HANGGANG SA HULI!

Next ep: Misuzu wtf?! Hoping that "scene" would be a SFW one.
Dec 10, 2009 6:01 AM

Aug 2009
I don't remember hating an anime character so much as I do with Yuka!!! OMG I can't stand the biaatch!!!!!!!!!!!!
This show is starting to get on my nerves.... if Yukiko dies too.. two of my favourite characters are gone...
and what was that in Misuzu's ocha?! :S Was that a razor blade???!! Fuckin Yuka u r insane!!
Also: Kakeru-kun wa baka desuka??? He is kissing that evil bitch?! How stupid is he?!
PS: I was soooo happy though when he put her in that cupboard!! lol :P
JusticeUndoneDec 10, 2009 6:08 AM
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Dec 10, 2009 6:02 AM

Jul 2009
Omenetto Yuka, for being complete Yandere in this episode. Yuka really makes me lost word. I can only shake head watching hear attitude. Kotonoha Katsura from School Days is nothing compare to her.
Dec 10, 2009 6:03 AM
Nov 2008
Nooooo..Yukiko -_-
And..wtf yuka is such a moron.At first i didn't have any problems with her , but for the past 3-4 episodes she's really off -.-
Dec 10, 2009 6:08 AM

Sep 2008
Oh jeez, I wish I didn't watch this anime. There are so many illogical things about it when it comes to it's plot but I'm almost done so w/e.

I hope Lisetto doesn't die and same with Mizuzu. I doubt Shiori would die. Shes the best character really even though she lacked so much screen time.

Yuka is such a horrible yandere character, I don't like yanderes since they scare me but shes just stupid really. I don't mind some yanderes though like Rena from Higurashi and probably some others too. Oh, the above poster reminded me another yandere I don't mind, Kotonoha Katsura from School Days.
Dec 10, 2009 6:28 AM

Jun 2008
ChaosLegion said:

Misuzu blushing... <3

Oooh,how very tempting <3

Ah,i love the way her bra's strap is falling down her hand...but seriosly...does she need to take off her bra to let Kakeru drink her blood?!Not that it's bad...i don't mind at all but still it's strange.
Well...i guess she just likes it too much so she decided to give some additional fanservice ^_^

Well think the positive side! she wasnt in underwear in front of everyone:P
she only shows her marvellous lacy bra to her beloved Kakeru:D im so glad she fell in love with him, but they are awesome as friends too^.^ Misuzu blushing is soooo sweet!:3

ChaosLegion said:
At least Kakeru did something nice this time...

rofl

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Man that was the best pic in this whole thread, love it! I loved that Scene, i wish Kakeru had locked her there with a key.
Linalee-Stratos said:

Lisette is a loli, i cant believe such a cute loli to be in love with someone so...ugly(Verard)? why does she lost her shoes in her dark version? LOOOOL.

And wow, i wont compare Yuka to Kotonoha...Kotonoha is much better:P

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 10, 2009 6:55 AM

Oct 2009
Orulyon said:

Linalee-Stratos said:

Lisette is a loli, i cant believe such a cute loli to be in love with someone so...ugly(Verard)? why does she lost her shoes in her dark version? LOOOOL.
Might as well break the ice and show it to all who might have missed it here is Lisette from game in full version not sealed:
ChaosLegion said:
ROFL big time! Thanks for that....it was a great laugh and nice touch you did there dear friend! Thanks again! Keep up the picture arsenal...looks like some people liked the cupboard part of Yuka.....I get the joke.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 10, 2009 7:34 AM

May 2008
Another sick plottwist also why nobody notice that Yuka is gone crazy? I understands why Kakeru not (he's an idiot though) but Misuzu...
Another one of my favourites dies, I can't believe this anime want me to drop it at the end or what? After I suffered 10 episodes of Yuka's crying...
Dec 10, 2009 7:34 AM

Jan 2009
Okay so now they at least showed the result of Yukiko killing Takahisa. Was pretty needed I suppose, even though they didn't show much.
*RAGE* at Yuka
Interesting, HellFall, huh?
Apparantly Takahisa's fragment isn't needed then?
*RAGE* at Yuka
Misuzu-sempai~, not Kusakabe-sempai
*RAGE* at Yuka
WTF Yuka *RAGE* at Yuka
Asking if he wants to sleep with her?
*RAGE* at Yuka
Damn bitch
*RAGE* at Yuka
Shiori-chan~ Don't just agree to that D:
*RAGE* at Yuka
Verard looks way cooler than Kakeru, if we're just considering the eye-part.
And "The Holy Order of the Index" sounds really strange.
*RAGE* at Yuka
Yeah, go Verard take over Kakeru's body or whatever, maybe you'll succeed in killing Yuka?
*RAGE* at Yuka
Kukuri's pretty fun ^^
Misuzu~ aww don't feel down D:
Comfort her Kakeru!
*RAGE* at Yuka
Kakeru X Misuzu~
*RAGE* at Yuka
What kinda tarot-stuff was Shiori doing btw? Oh well never mind, doesn't matter : p
*RAGE* at Yuka
Damn it stop that shit Yuka!
I'm shaking with anger right now.
It's Yuka's world? Wtf? Red Night, great timing, way to go.
Oh and Yukiko goes one a raging rampage, cool.
*RAGE* at Yuka
Stop holding Kakeru back already Yuka D: Retard.
Yeah, that's right! Put her in a closet and get moving! : D
Oh sweet, that's some nice slashing there. Ooh sweet, that might've hurt, eh?
Although lol Kakeru you didn't have to go rampage too =.='
Preview then.. : /
*RAGE* at Yuka
Wtf why do you always have to go destroying everything?
Oh well some Liselotte next time~ ^^

SunyiNyufi said:
Tpoia said:
Angel = Witch, I see the connection.
lol...just lol...

Clearly lol xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 10, 2009 7:47 AM

May 2009
I'll start by saying that Yukiko's death was gruesome, but cool at the same time. Actually seeing it would've made it even better for me.

I really hope Yuka gets her ass handed to her by Liselotte or at least one of the two remaining Black Knights. Though she looked hot in just her underwear, she turned from cute clingy girl to jealous, insane, murderous girl with world-creating powers who ends up awakening the Beast (or witch, whatever you want to call Liselotte).

And I do hope Misuzu lives through, I'm starting to think Kakeru is better off with a girl like her than Yuka. Heck, even Shiori would probably be better than Yuka in that department.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2009 7:49 AM

Oct 2007
This thread is just so much better than the episode itself.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 10, 2009 8:12 AM

Jan 2009
AO968 said:
Actually seeing it would've made it even better for me.

Yup, would've been better to actually see it, I hate censoring. (Although I don't know if this really classifies as censoring, since it pretty much was just partly blackened out and partly not even on-screen xD

AO968 said:
And I do hope Misuzu lives through, I'm starting to think Kakeru is better off with a girl like her than Yuka. Heck, even Shiori would probably be better than Yuka in that department.

Even a dead one like Yukiko would be better than Yuka.
Damnit anything is better than Yuka! D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 10, 2009 8:24 AM

Jun 2008
LOL, indeed:D
well, the only thing i dont like in Lisette is her big green glowing eyes.*too shiny*
Well if she wants Verard back then she´ll try to keep Kakeru to herself!
Yuka and Misuzu would have a powerful rival, looooooooooooool.
Just imagine in the end Kakeru stays with Lisette ROTFL

well now talking seriously...Where the hell is Kukuri?! i bet she´s the most powerful of them! (if she´s not, then she was the most useless main chara i have ever seen in an anime).

Kukuri´s role in the anime:
"smile"
"write in the sketchbook"
"smile again"
"search a phrase in the sketchbook"
"use her chains against Superbia"
"superbia brokes it"
"Kukuri disappears".

C´mon...is she really a main chara?!LOOOOL

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 10, 2009 8:29 AM

Sep 2008
Darklight0303 said:
RAGE
BLINDING.

MUST
REFRAIN
FROM
DESTROYING
MONITOR
*smashes monitor since Yuka came onscreen*
God I thought I reached my pinnacle of hate for her. But NOOOOOO she has to go and REALLY push my buttons some more. >_> just DIE do the entire fuckin world a favor and CHOKE ON THAT RAZOR YOU OBSESSIVE USELESS PIECE OF HUMAN REFUSE
*anger is off the charts so will end it there*

You pretty much said what I wanted to say.

I've never hated an anime character so much has I do Yuka (sorry yuka fans I just don't get what you see in her) >:O

Yuka is seriously off her rocker why won't they just lock her up forever or just KILL her.

Overall a good episode.
T.T Yukiko-Chan!!!! Why her and not Yuka >_<
Dec 10, 2009 10:20 AM

Apr 2009
1st of all it's the best ep so far - though battles (or rather animation of battles...) still sucks.
And yeah - it's somewhat like:
watching - everything's fine
yuka onscreen - RAGE
yuka has gone somewhere - everything's fine again
and it's just repeating over and over through whole 11 Eyes...

And yeah - number of episode is actually how much 'Annoyance' points she has...
I'll keep my fingers crossed for her soon death... and a painful one.

Dec 10, 2009 10:47 AM
Oct 2008
Just me that are thinking MisuzuxKakeru?
I hate Yuka more and more. Damn ugly bitch >.<

Awesome episode. Liselotte gave me the Higurashi/Umineko feeling, creepy...
Dec 10, 2009 10:54 AM

Feb 2009
Chiisus said:

lol...it's certainly not just you.I bet at least 70% of the fans want it.

Chiisus said:
Awesome episode. Liselotte gave me the Higurashi/Umineko feeling, creepy...

Yeah,when she transformed and her eyes became green it was indeed creepy :s

~Plato~
Dec 10, 2009 12:53 PM

Jan 2009
ChaosLegion said:
Chiisus said:

Moar like 99.99%, I mean.. the only KakeruXYuka-supporter is francismeunier, right?
Dec 10, 2009 1:50 PM

Jul 2008
i've said it before and i'll say it again, yuka has gone off the deep end, extremely so!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 10, 2009 1:55 PM

Feb 2009
kage-bunshin said:
i've said it before and i'll say it again, yuka has gone off the deep end, extremely so!

We all agree about that...

~Plato~
Dec 10, 2009 2:00 PM

Jun 2008
Oosran said:
ChaosLegion said:
Chiisus said:

Moar like 99.99%, I mean.. the only KakeruXYuka-supporter is francismeunier, right?

let´s say 90 %, because there´s still Yuka supporters...and wow, other day i found a...Kukuri x Kakeru supporter! Lately incestous relationships are becoming popular...looooooooooooool

Misuzu x Kakeru all the way! i hope she kisses him in the next episode, its no fair, yuka got a kiss and Misuzu didnt.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 10, 2009 2:10 PM

Jan 2009
Orulyon said:
other day i found a...Kukuri x Kakeru supporter! Lately incestous relationships are becoming popular...looooooooooooool

Still better than KakeruXYuka
Dec 10, 2009 2:18 PM

Jul 2009
Orulyon said:
other day i found a...Kukuri x Kakeru supporter! Lately incestous relationships are becoming popular...looooooooooooool

Huh? Is it that wrong to wish for Nurse X Take? Now they can join each other in heaven in peace XD

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 10, 2009 2:31 PM

Sep 2009
Nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't kiss Yuka!!! You'll catch the crazy! >_<
And great.
Just WONDERFUL.
My three favorite characters of this show are DEAD (and or didn't exist in the first place.)
I'm depressed now ~_~ Takahisa... Tachibana... Yukiko.
:'(

Dec 10, 2009 3:16 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
ChaosLegion said:
Chiisus said:

Wrong many other who are with Yuka they are just afraid of the rage you pose to them.
Oosran said:
big ROFL at your Rage. I laughed so much my stomach hurts. I am surprised you did not break the monitor or yelled out in your place.....lol XD
francismeunierDec 10, 2009 3:22 PM

Dec 10, 2009 3:30 PM

Oct 2008
Ok, Yuka is one of the most useless characters in 11eyes

she Neutraizes all powers EVEN HER TEAMMATES POWER
shes a hindrance to all her teamates
SHE HAS A KAKERU OBSESSION
and whats more is that SHE AWAKENS LISLOTTE

Dec 10, 2009 8:07 PM

Apr 2009
Aww. that MisuzuxKakeru scene was so cute! <3
NOO!! NOT YUKIKO AND KUKURI TOO! D:
*cries* ;_;
WTF YUKA?! You just came in the middle of the scene and you just pick up that
fragment and throwed it at the crystal, and NOW YOU AWAKENED LISLOTTE!?
WTF. 100000 double WTFs to Yuka. or maybe even more than that.

I'm just dissapointed now. My other 2 Favorite characters in this anime are gone. D:
And also again, another WTF to Yuka for ALMOST killing Misuzu-senpai! -_-
Seriously. Putting some razor thing into her cup of tea? -_- Not cool Yuka.. not cool.
Yuka is way too obsessed now. Always thinking about Kakeru Kakeru Kakeru. Yes, we get it that you're obsessed with him now and that you're just jealous that Misuzu-senpai and Kakeru are doing some weird things. But they aren't. Seriously, it's now annoying me when she says that same old line. "I'll protect you." Heh. You can't even protect no one! You just screwed it up BIG time! and now everyone is gonna die thanks to you for awakening Lislotte! =_=

Oh and also.. SUPERBIA/MISAO YOU SUCK!!!!11
I FREAKEN HATE YOU FOR KILLING YUKIKO. GO DIE AND BURN IN HELL SUPERBIA!!
MikiteaDec 10, 2009 8:11 PM

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Dec 10, 2009 8:17 PM

Jul 2009
Mikitea said:
Seriously. Putting some razor thing into her cup of tea? -_- Not cool Yuka.. not cool.

Or perhaps she's considerate despite having an uncle as brain and tries to inform Misuzu that she needs to...erm-you-know-what...?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 10, 2009 8:50 PM

Apr 2009
Yuka, you dumb bitch, you released the crazier bitch! :O Because, you know, that was smart! -_-

francismeunier said:
rofl you are funny with your rage...why so serious?

Oh my gosh, Joker! LOL. :D Sorry, had to say that. You totally pulled a Joker (Dark Knight movie) right there. Here, let me tell you why. Because Yuka has hit an all time new low. Her character is decreasing more and more so with each episode. I'm just given new reasons to hate her even more than I previously did with each new episode that comes out.

Jebus H. Christ, what the hell is wrong with Yuka? I know people get jealous and all, but God Almighty, putting a razor blade in Misuzu's tea? WTF. Seriously. *twitch* 0__- That's just freakin' insane. And not even in a cool way. In fact, that's just hella creepy. Why is Kakeru so... casual... about Yuka? I don't know, but if it were me, I'd be freaked out by how obsessed the girl was with me. You know he can tell she's crazy, but it's like he doesn't know what to do about it. The kiss sucked. -_- End of story.

This episode was starting to irritate me because I caught on to a pattern. All this episode was was the following:
"Kakeru-kun!" "Yuka." "Kakeru-kun!" "Yuka." "KAKERU-KUN!" "YUKA."

For God's sake, could they at least try to have a decent and significant conversation instead of calling out each other's names over and over and over again?

I must say, though, this was quite a scandalous episode. When Misuzu embraced Kakeru almost lovingly, I was inwardly laughing because it was kind of like Yuka-rejection. He even returned the hug. :) But, of course, the one he ended up kissing was the crazy bitch with the razor blades. -_- Not that I really care for either pairings really. The only one I really liked was Yukiko x Takahisa. Oh, and that DIED back in episode nine. :|

Speaking of death, DAMMIT. Yet again, the only other character I actually liked ended up dying! First Takahisa, and now Yukiko. She gets impaled and then that stupid crystal thing is ripped out of her AND SHE DIES? D: Why are all the good characters being killed off? It's almost like the 11eyes creators actually think it's a good idea to kill off the only good characters that actually make watching this horrible excuse of an anime almost bearable. Judging by the preview for the next episode, it looks like the next one to go is Misuzu, and I like her. :| Which means she will die, because it seems everyone I like ends up dead in this anime. I liked that mute girl, and she disappears because she's not even real. :| If anyone should be killed, it should be Yuka. But with the way things are going, it doesn't seem like that is going to happen any time soon.

*end rage rant*
RyzumDec 10, 2009 9:38 PM
Dec 10, 2009 9:25 PM
Sep 2009
Yuka is a dumb broad.

11 eyes has been quite the letdown thus far... :/
Dec 10, 2009 9:58 PM

Jan 2009
And then they all wake up from the nightmare, everyone's there, except for Yuka, because she was just a figment of their imagination that they shared in their collective nightmare.
That's how it should end : >
Also, francis, I managed to shut my pc down in a civilized manner, and I managed not to break anything. But I just thought I should mention that my hatred for Yuka is dead serious.
Dec 10, 2009 10:12 PM

Jul 2008
The idiots don't stop rolling, it's just one disaster after the other lmao. Though with what's coming, it looks like a bad end, unless Kakeru pulls some dumb hax with his eye. Kukuri disappearing also kinda sucks for the Scooby gang since she was one of the only competent members left.
Dec 10, 2009 10:16 PM
Feb 2009

:(

wdffff dirty slut trix ther

noo wayy

gf yuikiko :(((
Dec 10, 2009 10:28 PM

Dec 2007
After a decent 3-4 episodes, 11eyes has been as crappy as the rest of the season. Yuka is THE most annoying character since Nina Einstein, I swear.
Dec 10, 2009 10:31 PM

Apr 2009
HalberdierRetsel said:
Yuka is THE most annoying character since Nina Einstein, I swear.

I've never read truer words.
Dec 10, 2009 10:39 PM

Nov 2009
Great. First my fav character, Takahisa dies. Then my 2nd fav character Yukiko dies....watch my 3rd fav chara from this show (Misuzu) die next episode .__.

and WTF...they should have shown more about Takahisa's death, it made me kinda mad how they skimped over it, although the bit they DID do about it was very sad ;A; STILL. compared to pics I've seen taken from the game, the anime did a poor job at it =/

and hoe shet man Yuka WHAT HAVE YOU DONE o__o Way to go for awakening the biggest baddie of them all :'D

Also holy crap @ the razor blade in the tea o.o; Yandere anyone? xD
Dec 10, 2009 10:53 PM

Apr 2008
^
Ditto.

Favorite character Yukiko died T_T.
Damn, that's so depressing.

And add the yuka-bitch factor. Lol. I'm having a good time reading all the rants here since I hate Yuka too rofl.

But then again, damn. Yukiko... @_@

Yuka should have been brutally killed instead of Yukiko.
Dec 11, 2009 12:10 AM

Feb 2009
Spazzcase said:
HalberdierRetsel said:
Yuka is THE most annoying character since Nina Einstein, I swear.

I've never read truer words.

Agreed!

~Plato~
Dec 11, 2009 12:32 AM

Dec 2008
this episode had some serious pacing problems, well its hard too make such a show with only13 episodes.

short summary
-Yuka makes razorblade tea
-Kukuri disappeared
-Yukiko went on a suicide mission
-Yuka helps Liselotte to escape

all my fav characters are dead now

I hope Liselotte will kill those dirty black knights
Im already fed up with them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2009 1:11 AM
Dec 2009
<3
just compared the kissing scene with yuka to the possible kissing scene with misuzu

no eyepatch? or maybe i'm just overthinking things ^__^

oh well..

very excited for misuzuxkakeru here :D
<3

also.. how the hell is yuka going to protect kakeru with her power when all she does is disable shit D:
if that's true then kakeru would get torn apart in front of one of the black knights D:
(if i remember correctly yuka can completely disable those lower level monsters but all she could against a black knight was disable her power)
JedoDec 11, 2009 1:16 AM
Dec 11, 2009 3:52 AM

Aug 2009
My opinion is that Lisolette won't kill everyone and destroy the world just yet, if she somehow waited for Velad to take over Kakeru then she could be with him forever. Maybe Lisolette might kill both Misuzu and Yuka to reduce competitors. :P
Dec 11, 2009 4:24 AM

Dec 2008
Ok, Maybe Liselotte isn't that bad (Liselotte is such a funny name)

Yukiko's dead was so cruel for me that I had problems to fall asleep yesterday.
Dec 11, 2009 4:25 AM

Jul 2008
I'm sensing some pwnage next episode, I guess even tough Yuka was the one who awakened her that she'll play a keyrole in restraining her.
Dec 11, 2009 5:43 AM

Jun 2008
well, here´s my guess to next episode:
- Yuka goes totally crazy and super obsessed in protecting Kakeru.(again)
- Superbia wounds Misuzu
- Kakeru tries to help Misuzu and pisses Yuka
- Kakeru fights against Lisolette, while Shiori kills the other black knight
- Shiori helps Misuzu
- Yuka drinks some tea and says "Kakeru ~kun, Kakeru~kun, Kakeru~kun, ill protect you"
- Lisollette finally looks at Yuka and decides to try to convince her to destroy the world so she can stay with Kakeru.
- Yuka agrees
- Lisollette kills Misuzu
- Yuka fights Shiori, Shiori wins
- Kakeru is pissed and kills Lisollette before Verard takes over his body.
The end: Yuka and Misuzu die, so the black knights and Loli Lisollette.
Shiori stays with Kakeru and they go back to school.
Damn, i forgot the chain girl:P (well, she writes something in her sketchbook and returns to her dimension, the end).

Of course, before that i would be extremely happy to hear Misuzu´s love confession to Kakeru:D maybe that way he can "wake up" and see in what Yuka has become.
Kiss him Misuzu Senpai!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 11, 2009 6:18 AM

Aug 2009
I guess I"m the only one who isn't "that" freaked out by the razorblades in the tea considering I see that type of bullying in a lot of Japanese shows like "LIFE" and when they slipped a needle in the riceballs in "Higurashi"
Dec 11, 2009 6:25 AM
Feb 2009
... if takahisa's death was done more detailed like yukiko's, i might just shed a tear or two... but oh well...

bad ending with world destruction or every1 die is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than yuka x kakeru ending
oblivious is a bliss
Dec 11, 2009 6:37 AM

Oct 2009
Fabienne said:
Ok, Maybe Liselotte isn't that bad (Liselotte is such a funny name)

Yukiko's dead was so cruel for me that I had problems to fall asleep yesterday.
I had a similar problem with farming in a different serie called Kiddy Girl and....I have experienced therefore strong emotional ties within the anime world....a first since starting.

Dec 11, 2009 6:40 AM

Dec 2008
garfield15 said:
I guess I"m the only one who isn't "that" freaked out by the razorblades in the tea considering I see that type of bullying in a lot of Japanese shows like "LIFE" and when they slipped a needle in the riceballs in "Higurashi"

If Mizuzu had put the razorblade in Yuka's tea most of the people would have yelled hooray XD

In my opinion it's a bit sad that they made the Yuka character so hateable and not a bit understandable.

But I liked her when she throw the fragment into the big crystal, the black knights are done for.
At least I hope there will be revenge for Saiko and Yukiko.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.