Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jul 27, 2015 2:16 PM
Mar 2015
The giant Aragami at the end was same one that was hopping through the water towards the beginning!!!

http://i.imgur.com/erZAnfZ.png
Jul 27, 2015 2:56 PM

May 2014
Enjoyed this episode quite a bit more than the previous two, I'm starting to like Lenka as well.

Alisha also seems like an interesting character, looking forward for more.

Action and OST were great, but the story is lacking so far, I hope they it gets better later.

Jul 27, 2015 3:11 PM
Sep 2014
wow episode 3 was amazing, Alisa is a badass
Jul 27, 2015 3:20 PM

Oct 2007
AnimeFanJoe123 said:
I love how most of the people hating on the show won't actually give you a reason why if you ask them. They'll just use a one liner and blow you off. "The show is generic, get blocked kid." If you're going to shit on a show, actually have a legitimate reason to do so. "It's generic" is not one. This site is full of pessimistic assholes that think they're elitists and what they say should be taken as gospel. It's sickening.

How is that particularly different from most shows that attract the ire of the ragebase. Honestly this show isn't even doing all that bad compared to some situations I've seen things end up in. Considering this show isn't exactly 100% Fate as expected I'd say it's doing plenty fine. Arguably some people are being too lenient on it, but of course it's all balanced out by the opposite extreme. If this show wasn't already on hiatus again I'd be getting some popcorn ready.
Jul 27, 2015 3:32 PM

Apr 2015
this episode was awesome. Ufotable is doing a great work with this anime too. And Alisa is my crush of this season <3
Jul 27, 2015 3:58 PM

Nov 2014
True story about the hate though. I've actually seen people saying they know this is suppose to be a typical shounen anime, but it still sucks for not having enough plot. Someone actually hated it because the show forgot all physics when Alisa went upside down and they didn't show her boobs.

Anyway i really like the action in this episode, and Alisa has now become my second fav character this season, just behind Flamy.
Jul 27, 2015 4:10 PM

Mar 2015
I enjoyed it. It isn't my favorite show this season - but it has some great action scenes. I love the "flashbacks" of the scientists - it adds a nice touch.

I hope to have more of a plot/ character development in the next few weeks. I read that this was based off a game which didn't have much of a storyline - so I'm hoping they were able to create something. Grant it, it has that post apocalyptic feel that many shows have (we have to defeat the thing because the thing is bad/ probably background story of some sort). Not that there is anything wrong with that storyline - every show gives it's own spin. However, I'd like to know more about these creatures and our characters so that I can feel more attached to the show!

Overall though, 4/5 for this episode. :)
Jul 27, 2015 5:03 PM

Sep 2013
So Renka doesn't know how to fight or just won't fight back because she is a girl? hence the nasty beat down he received. Also, after he notice that she didn't want to leave because of the injured people then all is good huh? and couldn't she just say that there was injured people in the plane and she didn't want to leave them behind? just wow.
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Jul 27, 2015 5:15 PM

Aug 2010
HandsomeMan said:
If the anime does flop, it won't be because of things like outsourcing, but because of Japan's genre taste (they love idol anime more than anything if I remember correctly). The animation is pretty fantastic. It's unique but it fits well into the series. I just wish they toned down the fanservice. Come on just one anime where you don't put the camera right underneath a female character's breasts to maximize the viewing angle...

You'd be surprised how many people will buy the BDs just to view ufo's visuals in high resolution on a big screen. The story and fanservice only need to be decent for the cost to be justified. The demand will be good enough, but it'll never reach the amount they'll need to actually make money off it.

It also helps a lot that the only other BD purchase worthy show is Prillya. Working!!!, DRRR and few other shows may be great, but they're simply not Fate. A lot of people will be saving their money for the next less underwhelming season.
Jul 27, 2015 5:23 PM
Jul 2015
Harem_King said:
all these animators and the show still looks like shit

wow….meanwhile trigger can make a slideshow and make it look amazing

Ufotable are Gods until you ask them to make a show without enought time (Just before : UBW, Just after : Heaven's Feel, no season gap to take their time for making the show...). That was totally expected.

But I still saw :
- Great backgrounds, Wallpaper material level.
- A real fast learning MC, observing his surrounding, calm, not this chatty but acting in a cool way (the Armlock from Alisa (Badass !) and the unlock by Lenka (Badass !) and the overall melee fight was really cool). I'm glad to see that everyone is REALLY usefull in fight, including supports characters.
- They did well to "show the odd" between Alisa and Lenka, I really enjoyed this little rivalry between them, I just hope they will remove it smoothly to replace it with, dunno, something better :)
- Animation is confusing. Sometimes great, sometimes poor... But definitly not bad.
- Soundtracks... are amazing. The "Underrated Composer" Masaru Shiina is going to give us a good ride, I guaranty it.
- The missing point here is the plot. But, c'mon guys, 3 épisodes... That's too few to judge it now.
- Did I mention Underboobs ? Well, now it's done.

Overall : Guys, this will not be the piece of art (not enough time, I pray that they improve it a little for BRs), but this will definitly be enjoyable asf !
Akai_KisekiJul 27, 2015 5:29 PM
Jul 27, 2015 6:42 PM

Mar 2012
The wind effects were pretty bad....

Also some crazy psychics this episode lol.
Jul 27, 2015 8:22 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
AnimeFanJoe123 said:
This site is full of pessimistic assholes that think they're elitists and what they say should be taken as gospel. It's sickening.

Nice generalization bruh
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 27, 2015 9:03 PM

Sep 2014
Nope, this Anime's still bad even after three episodes. New girl seems dull as fuck. Oh loo, she has big tits! Such interesting! Gonna be hard to watch this shite for 10 more episodes.
Jul 27, 2015 9:55 PM

Jul 2014
HalAnime said:
- The physics in the world is weird, half the time I see people struggling to hold their God Eater then a sec later they're waving it around like its a fly swatter. Idk it just bothers me a lot.

They also walk around on the outside of planes etc. The fights are just as nonsensical. They just don't care, they know they're throwing random garbage at the screen because most anime fans are too stupid to notice anything besides how sugoi something is and how cool a character's lack of anything approaching common sense is.

Anyway this episode should have been called: "Cigarettes and Underboob" a not good show getting steadily worse.
Jul 27, 2015 10:01 PM

Jul 2014
astroprogs said:

You'd be surprised how many people will buy the BDs just to view ufo's visuals in high resolution on a big screen.

Their visuals are nothing special on Fate, and this isn't Fate.
Jul 27, 2015 10:08 PM

Dec 2014
Whoa, Alisa is badass.

By the looks of things, those three scientist will play a major role in the storyline.
Jul 27, 2015 11:30 PM

Mar 2012
Jose07 said:
So Renka doesn't know how to fight or just won't fight back because she is a girl? hence the nasty beat down he received. Also, after he notice that she didn't want to leave because of the injured people then all is good huh? and couldn't she just say that there was injured people in the plane and she didn't want to leave them behind? just wow.

Alisa is pretty awful at communication, but she did explain why she didn't tell them. It was because she knew they were only after her. She didn't think they'd actually try to help everyone on the plane. She's very egotistical and has a self-centered viewpoint...which is her flaw as a person. It's something we all have. As badass as a fighter as she is, the one thing she's not very good at is teamwork and communication.
Jul 28, 2015 1:02 AM

May 2015
royaldocks said:
sheidesu said:
I don't play GE, I don't even know what ufotable is. But I still think that this is a good series. I've seen so many anime series but I don't consider this as mediocre.

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THIS? I mean, why can't people appreciate its beauty? Just because people aren't used to this kind of coloring/animation doesn't mean it sucks. Plus, it has only been 3 episodes. What's with the hate? I'm really confused.

1) Disappointment from people because they saw Ufotable and expecting Greatness.

2) Anti '' best anime studio'' Ufotable circle jerk

3) Shit story and bland characters so far

4) people tired of another Black bullet , Aot , Seraph in a short space of time

5) God Eater players hyping it up

Any of the factors I mentioned (this does not apply to me all but generally why its hated)

6) weabs going with the flow with other weabs
sums it all up. . .i dont think this deserves all the hate its receiving
Jul 28, 2015 3:26 AM

Apr 2014
astroprogs said:
HandsomeMan said:
If the anime does flop, it won't be because of things like outsourcing, but because of Japan's genre taste (they love idol anime more than anything if I remember correctly). The animation is pretty fantastic. It's unique but it fits well into the series. I just wish they toned down the fanservice. Come on just one anime where you don't put the camera right underneath a female character's breasts to maximize the viewing angle...

You'd be surprised how many people will buy the BDs just to view ufo's visuals in high resolution on a big screen. The story and fanservice only need to be decent for the cost to be justified. The demand will be good enough, but it'll never reach the amount they'll need to actually make money off it.

It also helps a lot that the only other BD purchase worthy show is Prillya. Working!!!, DRRR and few other shows may be great, but they're simply not Fate. A lot of people will be saving their money for the next less underwhelming season.
ud be surprised at how much japan doesnt care about studios like that....only in america is where u will see ppl creaming over the studio rather than the content
Jul 28, 2015 3:34 AM

Nov 2013
Harrymanhunter said:
Nope, this Anime's still bad even after three episodes. New girl seems dull as fuck. Oh loo, she has big tits! Such interesting! Gonna be hard to watch this shite for 10 more episodes.

That's why you can always drop this now? You'll be doing yourself and us a favor.

Avenger-senpai said:

Do you mean that the hair goes different ways and just doesn't stick one way? That seems pretty accurate to me in a high turbulence environment where the wind acts like that from multiple sources. On a working helicopter above the ground it would be like that.
Jul 28, 2015 5:33 AM

Aug 2014
Harem_King said:
astroprogs said:

ud be surprised at how much japan doesnt care about studios like that....only in america is where u will see ppl creaming over the studio rather than the content

The game is super popular so there will be a lot of hardcore god eater fans that will buy it. I wonder if they are going to use standard ufo strat (1 big box set) or do volumes like everyone else.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Jul 28, 2015 6:18 AM

Oct 2008
Alisa... she has an extremely attractive body and dresses like a stripper.

Personality wise though she is a blank slate. I never really got that she cared about the survivors or even that she was mad they were trying to take her off the plane. She just is dull. Even worse, she isn't even purposefully emotionless! She is just poorly written.

Easy on the eyes though.

The main guy might be your standard shounen male lead, but at least he has some personality, even if he is kind of dumb.

The action scenes continue to be unsatisfying as well, which is perhaps the bigger problem in a pure action anime.
Jul 28, 2015 6:49 AM

Apr 2015
Alisa's boobs is solid as a rock. It doesn't jiggle nor bounces.

I wish for more views from the ground angle up to her shirt or skirt.... >_< She's so lot.
#CHEXIT
Jul 28, 2015 7:40 AM

Aug 2010
Sokah said:
astroprogs said:

You'd be surprised how many people will buy the BDs just to view ufo's visuals in high resolution on a big screen.

Actually the technique they're using is far more superior than their usual stuff, including ufoUBW. Visuals are subjective, for the most part, but a lot of people really like and appreciate what ufo is doing with GE visually.

Harem_King said:

Not really, no. You're acting like KyoAni and SHAFT don't have a cult following in Japan. You really think that Nisekoi succeeded only by its own merits? People enjoy certain studio's style that they'll gobble any and everything they make.
In almost every Japanese site or blog reviewing ufoUBW I've seen people WERE creaming themselves over ufo. In action anime, in particular, people care way more about art and animation than any other genre, and ufo proved time and time again that they can deliver on that front, so they made their cult following there from that as well.
Jul 28, 2015 8:25 AM

May 2015
DatRandomDude said:
AnimeFanJoe123 said:
This site is full of pessimistic assholes that think they're elitists and what they say should be taken as gospel. It's sickening.

Nice generalization bruh

Call it how I see it. 60% of the users on the site are like that so...

Jul 28, 2015 10:32 AM
Jul 2015
black1blade said:
Harem_King said:

The game is super popular so there will be a lot of hardcore god eater fans that will buy it. I wonder if they are going to use standard ufo strat (1 big box set) or do volumes like everyone else.

volumes, They are on amazon.jp
Jul 28, 2015 10:36 AM

Aug 2014
astroprogs said:
Sokah said:

Actually the technique they're using is far more superior than their usual stuff, including ufoUBW. Visuals are subjective, for the most part, but a lot of people really like and appreciate what ufo is doing with GE visually.

I still think kara no kyoukai looks far better.

Jul 28, 2015 11:05 AM

Oct 2007
DatRandomDude said:
AnimeFanJoe123 said:

Nice generalization bruh

I agree, but I also think he's giving a little too much credit, as if to say that people are putting a lot of plot and planning into what they are saying and care about their image.

astroprogs said:
Sokah said:

Harem_King said:

Not really, no. You're acting like KyoAni and SHAFT don't have a cult following in Japan. You really think that Nisekoi succeeded only by its own merits? People enjoy certain studio's style that they'll gobble any and everything they make.
In almost every Japanese site or blog reviewing ufoUBW I've seen people WERE creaming themselves over ufo. In action anime, in particular, people care way more about art and animation than any other genre, and ufo proved time and time again that they can deliver on that front, so they made their cult following there from that as well.

Kyoani is the studio with the cult following, SHAFT doesn't really have one, some people just were really intrigued by a couple of shows they did. Without Aniplex marketing none of their shows have been all that successful or had a high profile, Kyoani on the other hand at least does seem to have a following for their particular art and animation style that carries across works and publishers regardless of the initial profile of what they are working on and who is doing the advertising for it. Fate/Stay Night also has a pretty big otaku cult following in Japan as well so it's hardly surprising it's popular there.

Anyway this show is getting BD volumes as well as some sort of game tie-ins ala the iDOLM@STER. So far the first volume is confirmed for this, but not sure about the others. It's a commercial for the game franchise in any case so I'd assume Bandai is less worried about the BD sales so much as whether ufoTABLE is going to be able to get the series out in time.

ufoTABLE's pedigree is also in video game cutscenes and anime related to video games. Maybe people should look up their full body of work sometime instead of just labeling them the Type-Moon studio since it's almost arguable that God Eater and Tales Gen 3 are their signature works as much as Type-Moon is:

TV series[edit]
Weiß Kreuz Glühen (2002-2003)
Dokkoida?! (2003)
Ninja Nonsense (2004)
Futakoi Alternative (2005)
Coyote Ragtime Show (2006)
Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! (2007)
Yawarakame (2009-2010)
Fate/Zero (2011-2012)
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (2014-2015)
God Eater (2015)
Tales of 20th Anniversary Animation (2016)

OVAs[edit]
Aoi Umi no Tristia (2004)
Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Sylvarant Episode (2007)
God Eater Prologue (2009)
Toriko (2009)
Yuri Seijin Naoko-san (2010-2012)
Tales of Symphonia: The Animation Tethe'alla Episode (2010-2011)
Kara no Kyoukai Epilogue (2011)
Tales of Symphonia: The Animation The United World Episode (2011-2012)
Minori Scramble! (2012)
Gyo[1] (2012)

Video games[edit]
Gods Eater Burst (2010)
Black Rock Shooter: The Game (2011)
Tales of Xillia (2011)
Tales of Xillia 2 (2012)
Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] (2012)
Summon Night 5 (2013)
God Eater 2 (2013)
Natural Doctrine (2014)
Fate/hollow ataraxia (2014)
Tales of Zestiria (2015)
Tales of Berseria (2016)
PeacingOutJul 28, 2015 11:15 AM
Jul 28, 2015 12:26 PM

Dec 2010
A really cool episode, if this anime develops in another dimensions it'd be a pretty decent watch in the end.
Jul 28, 2015 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
This was a lot better than last episode, in terms of action I enjoyed it very much even though there were a lot of cliche moments especially the slow motion ones and the soundtrack is good so far. The last monster in the end freaked me out a bit tbh, I got some Pacific Rim vibes for some reason, I kind of expected they'll start saying level 5 appeared or something.

I'm hoping to get a little more insight on what happened later on in the lab, after the goo attacked the shield.
Jul 28, 2015 12:39 PM

Sep 2014
finaly got around to watching the current ep of shit eater. the action was nice much better than previous eps.
Jul 28, 2015 1:06 PM

Jan 2015
Story and dialogue still suck, but man... the animation for those action sequences were amazing. But then the story resumed... I would really like to see Ufotable adapt a battle shonen. Less story more action. An odd thing to request of an anime.
Jul 28, 2015 1:31 PM

Mar 2012
HandsomeMan said:

Avenger-senpai said:

Do you mean that the hair goes different ways and just doesn't stick one way? That seems pretty accurate to me in a high turbulence environment where the wind acts like that from multiple sources. On a working helicopter above the ground it would be like that.

So you're just gonna ignore the fact that they did a crappy job with it and assume I have no idea what I'm talking about even after I posted a gif that shows it. OK.

I suppose I should've said swaying animation rather than wind effect.
Avenger-senpaiJul 28, 2015 1:43 PM
Jul 28, 2015 1:42 PM

Aug 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
DatRandomDude said:

Nice generalization bruh

I agree, but I also think he's giving a little too much credit, as if to say that people are putting a lot of plot and planning into what they are saying and care about their image.

astroprogs said:

Kyoani is the studio with the cult following, SHAFT doesn't really have one, some people just were really intrigued by a couple of shows they did. Without Aniplex marketing none of their shows have been all that successful or had a high profile, Kyoani on the other hand at least does seem to have a following for their particular art and animation style that carries across works and publishers regardless of the initial profile of what they are working on and who is doing the advertising for it. Fate/Stay Night also has a pretty big otaku cult following in Japan as well so it's hardly surprising it's popular there.

Anyway this show is getting BD volumes as well as some sort of game tie-ins ala the iDOLM@STER. So far the first volume is confirmed for this, but not sure about the others. It's a commercial for the game franchise in any case so I'd assume Bandai is less worried about the BD sales so much as whether ufoTABLE is going to be able to get the series out in time.

ufoTABLE's pedigree is also in video game cutscenes and anime related to video games. Maybe people should look up their full body of work sometime instead of just labeling them the Type-Moon studio since it's almost arguable that God Eater and Tales Gen 3 are their signature works as much as Type-Moon is:

TV series[edit]
Weiß Kreuz Glühen (2002-2003)
Dokkoida?! (2003)
Ninja Nonsense (2004)
Futakoi Alternative (2005)
Coyote Ragtime Show (2006)
Yawarakame (2009-2010)
Fate/Zero (2011-2012)
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (2014-2015)
God Eater (2015)
Tales of 20th Anniversary Animation (2016)

OVAs[edit]
Aoi Umi no Tristia (2004)
Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Sylvarant Episode (2007)
God Eater Prologue (2009)
Toriko (2009)
Yuri Seijin Naoko-san (2010-2012)
Tales of Symphonia: The Animation Tethe'alla Episode (2010-2011)
Kara no Kyoukai Epilogue (2011)
Tales of Symphonia: The Animation The United World Episode (2011-2012)
Minori Scramble! (2012)
Gyo[1] (2012)

Video games[edit]
Gods Eater Burst (2010)
Black Rock Shooter: The Game (2011)
Tales of Xillia (2011)
Tales of Xillia 2 (2012)
Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] (2012)
Summon Night 5 (2013)
God Eater 2 (2013)
Natural Doctrine (2014)
Fate/hollow ataraxia (2014)
Tales of Zestiria (2015)
Tales of Berseria (2016)

You forgot the best bit, ufotable's movies :p

Jul 28, 2015 2:37 PM

Jan 2013
GE player here. I'm going keep watch this! Not for the show but to see more of Alisa/graphics! *giggle* That ending "I didn't know Ouroburos could jump higher than clouds, only in the anime" LMAO!
Jul 28, 2015 2:37 PM

Aug 2010
black1blade said:
I still think kara no kyoukai looks far better.

That's like saying that the latest Mario game looks better than whatever latest graphically cutting edge shooter. It's the aesthetics that usually makes it, rather than the technology.

And i wholeheartedly agree with you.

Kaioshin_Sama said:

For SHAFT, i think people were intrigued by their unique style rather than a couple of shows they made. I'll direct you again to Nisekoi as an example. The thing has absolutely no original part in it whatsoever, Love Hina would roll in its grave the most but i digress, but SHAFT is what made it what it is today. If SHAFT's name and style weren't on it, i really doubt people would've felt a fraction of what they feel towards it now. SHAFT is as a brand name now as KyoAni and ufo, is how i see it.

About the BDs, true, no point in showing an extremely expensive over-glorified ad weeks after the game's release when people's attention has already shifted to something else.

You're correct about ufo's resume, but you gotta remember, TM works is what actually put them on the map. No one even heard about the studio before KnK or even F/Z for some. They ARE the Type-Moon studio until they can match the TM works' quality with a non-TM work, and looking at their time map for future releases, it's not happening any time soon.
Jul 28, 2015 4:27 PM

May 2015
Really bad anime imo
Jul 29, 2015 12:49 AM
Oct 2013
well, until episode 3, GE is an average action. The story still very ordinary. I get bored.

I think, I should drop this series..

Jul 29, 2015 1:37 AM

Jan 2014
Anybody know the song that is played when they fight those monsters all together?
Jul 29, 2015 2:14 AM

Nov 2013
Avenger-senpai said:
HandsomeMan said:

So you're just gonna ignore the fact that they did a crappy job with it and assume I have no idea what I'm talking about even after I posted a gif that shows it. OK.

I suppose I should've said swaying animation rather than wind effect.

Yeah, you should've.
Jul 29, 2015 9:01 AM

Mar 2014
This show is incredible...
Jul 29, 2015 2:25 PM

Jul 2011
sheidesu said:
I don't play GE. But I still think that this is a good series. I've seen so many anime series but I don't consider this as mediocre.

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THIS? I mean, why can't people appreciate its beauty? Just because people aren't used to this kind of coloring/animation doesn't mean it sucks. Plus, it has only been 3 episodes. What's with the hate? I'm really confused.

People hate, because they had very high expectations from Ufotable after some masterworks that this studio has done in the past. This show realy looks dumb in comparison. Especially the physics is weird here (They are on God damn plane, flying with high speed, and everything looks as if they were on solid ground ^^''')
SwiftflashJul 29, 2015 2:36 PM
Jul 29, 2015 6:01 PM

Sep 2014
Swiftflash said:
sheidesu said:
I don't play GE. But I still think that this is a good series. I've seen so many anime series but I don't consider this as mediocre.

People hate, because they had very high expectations from Ufotable after some masterworks that this studio has done in the past. This show realy looks dumb in comparison. Especially the physics is weird here (They are on God damn plane, flying with high speed, and everything looks as if they were on solid ground ^^''')
it's almost as if it's an adaptation of a video game or some shit.
Jul 29, 2015 6:34 PM

Nov 2012
I never get characters that rather attack their allies rather than simply speak first, like seriously? BTW, if that was a dude who attacked a chick in reverse like that, it would of been a hated moment, especially if he could of just been like "there are other people on the plane I'm not leaving" instead. .
Jaywalker.
Jul 30, 2015 11:45 AM

Mar 2014
A lot of things didn't make sense (running around and jumping on top of a plane) but at least it was nice to look at. Much better than the first two episoded IMO
Jul 30, 2015 11:51 AM

Jul 2015
Nice episode.
Jul 30, 2015 12:05 PM

Jul 2015
alpha_shadow said:
so, was it a mistake to drop this? nope.

^ I feel sorry for ufotable fans who for looked forward to bland eater
Jul 30, 2015 12:10 PM

Jul 2015
I mean it's not like the HORDE of aragami could've just destroyed the plane at immediately... oh wait they could've but forced action is needed so this is bareable
Jul 30, 2015 1:32 PM

May 2012
Here-Hear said:
alpha_shadow said:
so, was it a mistake to drop this? nope.

^ I feel sorry for ufotable fans who for looked forward to bland eater
I'll repeat, is bland the cool new word to use? Since all I see is a bunch of bland comments here.
Jul 31, 2015 2:32 AM

Oct 2010
One of the few good shows this season. That detective show, drop. That zombie show, dropped on first episode. At least this show is amusing.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » God Eater Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2015

636 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 5:53 PM

» Is this like the worst anime OST ever?

Kayle_x_Morgana - Apr 4, 2022

8 by RudeRedis »»
Mar 2, 7:39 AM

Poll: » God Eater Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2016

255 by Suopi »»
Feb 21, 9:37 AM

» Is it good?

Bijou146 - Jan 18

15 by HenryLeo123 »»
Jan 19, 11:51 AM

Poll: » God Eater Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

262 by Tropisch »»
Jan 4, 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.