Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 21, 2015 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I smell a conspiracy going on..

Na, it's more like the recent events that made the episode felt a bit awkward. Loved Yamada's enthusiasm with his role though despite knowing the risk he is taking..

Nene also taking on a more active role in this arc. There's only one episode left so I guess the show had to make time give her some spotlight.
Jun 21, 2015 7:58 AM

Nov 2007
He tries to regain the witches' memories, but student council prevents him to do so. Even if he got most of witches, he prevents Hayami-san's character. Even planning to get rid of him.

One more ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 21, 2015 9:16 AM

Mar 2014
This was a pretty hectic episode. Even though it was hard to follow at times, it was still interesting to watch.
Also that yaoi moment at the beginning freaked me out ಥ‿ಥ

Jun 21, 2015 9:35 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
DesuTronic said:
This was a pretty hectic episode. Even though it was hard to follow at times, it was still interesting to watch.

They're the funniest ones though looooool
Jun 21, 2015 9:40 AM

Mar 2014
Tokoya said:
DesuTronic said:

They where indeed very funny. Was just a bit unexpected.
Jun 21, 2015 10:07 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Much better than last episode, i could follow what's going on.

But damn, the student council is so shady. Hopefully Yamada can turn this around.
And i heavily dislike Saionji.
Couldn't care much for Nene cause of lack of screentime.

Jun 21, 2015 10:10 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Gotta love that Yaoi. Yamada and Miyamura are one hilarious duo! That ear blow though.. XD

Nene blushing scenes were cute! Kinda sad to see her trying to push Ushio away and shedding tears for her unrequited feeling towards Yamada.

Rika is being so mischievous. That scene where she warned Yamada was pretty intimidating.

Decent episode. Asuka in Shiraishi's body totally threw off Yamada. Quite the hard time Yamazaki is giving him right now.

Jun 21, 2015 10:14 AM
Feb 2015
One more episode.... Dang it....

Yamada is trying his best to get everyone's memories back but the student council is screwing with him. It was a pretty clever idea to have Asuka switch bodies with shirashi and then suspend Asuka. Man will yamada get shirashi back?!? D;
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 21, 2015 10:14 AM

May 2013
Well Odagiri has fallen for Yamada. Man only one more episode left :(
Jun 21, 2015 10:24 AM

Jun 2014
Yamada lookin fired up! Cant wait for ze grand finale
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2015 10:28 AM

Nov 2014
Good episode, but I didn't enjoy it as much as some of the others. Yamazaki is so damn annoying.

Tokoya said:
DesuTronic said:

That was so great. XD
Jun 21, 2015 10:31 AM

Aug 2010
Man Yamazaki's such an asshole! His tone makes me want to punch him in the face. I'm surprised Yamada hasn't gutted him yet seeing how much he pisses him off XD

The stuff that happened this ep is when I really started loving Nene in the manga. Her love for Yamada is just strong!! Poor her though :( He'll never look at her that way :/

Noa's face when she was kissed was pretty damn sexy :3

Tamaki's reaction to Rika being Commando was lol XD

Dat Asuka in Shiraishi yandere face tho :O Quite creepy.
Jun 21, 2015 10:53 AM

Apr 2015
Lol at that unexpected Miyamura kiss in the beginning. The Student Council goes hardcore in preventing Yamada from getting all of their memories back. And the situation is becoming more desperate; Saionji is the most interesting out of all the witches, but there probably won't be more info on her next week.
Jun 21, 2015 10:57 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty good episode. It was nice to see Odagiri's dere side, she's rather cute that way for sure. It's too bad she's suffering from that unrequited love though, but i guess there's plenty of that going on in this show. Can't wait for the final ep. Down with the student council!
Jun 21, 2015 11:22 AM

Dec 2014
This just in: President confirmed to be a major ass-hole.

Oh, and yeah, Noa is definitely best girl!

Had to laugh out loud at the various reactions to the kisses! xD
Jun 21, 2015 11:36 AM

Dec 2013
Damn I love Yamazaki as a villian. He's such a cunning bastard.

Didn't really make any sense how Rika just told them about the ceremony like that and felt like it was only done "for the sake of the plot". So that was pretty poorly done but other than that I liked this episode.

Poor Odagiri got friend zoned! But respect to her for not letting her feelings from getting in the way.

Also dat ending with Asuka was awesome. Yandere Asuke FTW!
Jun 21, 2015 11:43 AM

Nov 2007
Yamada and Miyamura...i can't never stop the fujoshi squeal when it comes to those two *cough*

Anyway,i never thought i will like Odagiri but she really grew on me greatly and especially in this episode.

And Yamazaki makes such an good bad guy:')
Jun 21, 2015 11:51 AM

Jul 2014
I've had the feeling that their school is pretty messed up for quite a while now, but this episode well and truly confirms it. I can kinda get why the student council don't want the seven witches to be together if they can literally grant any wish imaginable, but it still seems like some kind of ploy for the student council to maintain order. Even more so, given how the seventh witch seems to be a pawn of the student council. To top it all off, the president is going to some crazy lengths to prevent Yamada from getting what he wants as far as Shiraishi is concerned. It all makes me wonder why he's doing that. Is he hiding something, or is he simply trying to maintain order? And if he is trying to hide something, just what is it to justify everything he's doing to keep it under wraps?

Can't wait to see what happens in the final episode.
Jun 21, 2015 1:08 PM

Feb 2014
Looks like the power of erasing memories is not as op as I thought, after all it can't be used 2 times, if it was possible I'm sure it would be almost impossible to restore the memories.

Yamada got almost all of the witch's memories back except the most important one for him.
Yamazaki is being a bitch and denies each and every move that Yamada makes... I guess it would be expected.
Jun 21, 2015 1:24 PM

Mar 2015
Damn it. They rushed everything again. In fact they rushed everything that is related to the seven witches. Everything is only focused on Shiraishi. Even Nene's screen time and scenes are cut just for Shiraishi. I wonder how they're gonna do Nene in season 2, if there is one.

Noa's kissing scene should've been funnier. Look at this scenes, it's more heartwarming in the manga than in the anime. How can they skip 7-8 pages of Noa moments into only 1 frame? The fuck is wrong with this anime! The sweet and loving Noa is now will never get any love from anime-only viewers :( that includes also Nene. And everyone will be so bias to Shiraishi because Shiraishi have lots of screen time.

[spoiler]

Jun 21, 2015 1:26 PM
Aug 2014
I bet Yamazaki used the 7 witches to grant him the wish to be president.
Jun 21, 2015 1:29 PM

Jan 2013
DesuTronic said:

It's 2015 and you're still homophobic? Weird.
Jun 21, 2015 1:30 PM

Feb 2013
I know it'll happen, but the rush is so damned annoying...

In the manga, I really liked the part with Odagiri, but of course, they had to rush the parts where Yamada kissed the other witches.

At least I know this will end next week. I mean, I still liked this anime, but damn, they shouldve at least make it 2 or split cour or something.
Jun 21, 2015 1:32 PM

May 2015
DarklordVor said:
Damn it. They rushed everything again. In fact they rushed everything that is related to the seven witches. Everything is only focused on Shiraishi. Even Nene's screen time and scenes are cut just for Shiraishi. I wonder how they're gonna do Nene in season 2, if there is one.

Noa's kissing scene should've been funnier. Look at this scenes, it's more heartwarming in the manga than in the anime. How can they skip 7-8 pages of Noa moments into only 1 frame? The fuck is wrong with this anime! The sweet and loving Noa is now will never get any love from anime-only viewers :( that includes also Nene. And everyone will be so bias to Shiraishi because Shiraishi have lots of screen time.

That Noa's scenes are really good. It's really nice to see Noa said "a big black hole in my heart".

Too bad the anime skips all the juicy stuffs of other harem girls. All is focused on Shiraishi.

LOL Yamada the sex offender... "raping you would have been easier" Oh Yamada... you can't just say that to Noa lol.
DarkingDawningJun 21, 2015 1:40 PM
Jun 21, 2015 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
Odagiri has fallen in love with Yamada.

They are rushing the part where Yamada kissed the other witches.
Jun 21, 2015 1:38 PM

Aug 2013
Evil kaichou is evil. The keikaku is strong, too strong. He also seem to have a lot of ressources. Suddenly, Asuka have a new power. How is that even possible? That would mean that one of the girls had lost its power... Wait, when I think about it, Saionji kissed Tamaki. So shouldn't she had lost her power?

A lot of kiss teasing in that episode. Goddamnit, will he finally kiss Shiraishi for fuck sake?!

By the way, who was the fat girl in Odagiri flashback? x)
She's so random.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 21, 2015 1:42 PM

Dec 2013
minouneetzoe said:
She's so random.

She was a 3rd year last year and the one who held the trauma power before Noa received it.
Jun 21, 2015 1:44 PM

Mar 2015
Also, did they COMPLETELY removed Leona's scenes? What the fuck. The hell with the rush.

Jun 21, 2015 1:45 PM

Mar 2015
minouneetzoe said:
Evil kaichou is evil. The keikaku is strong, too strong. He also seem to have a lot of ressources. Suddenly, Asuka have a new power. How is that even possible? That would mean that one of the girls had lost its power... Wait, when I think about it, Saionji kissed Tamaki. So shouldn't she had lost her power?

A lot of kiss teasing in that episode. Goddamnit, will he finally kiss Shiraishi for fuck sake?!

She's so random.

That's the problem with this anime. After that flashback, Tamaki should've interrupt and explain the fat girl.

Jun 21, 2015 2:23 PM

Jul 2013
This episode felt really good and interesting. I can't wait for the conclusion on this whole situation but at the same time I won't more. This anime is really entertaining.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Jun 21, 2015 2:26 PM

Nov 2014
Dammit everyone but Shirashi

Rika is so damn cute though
Hi there
Jun 21, 2015 2:52 PM

Aug 2014
Good episode, interesting to see Rika's powers only works once on each person.

Also I wonder what the president is up to, only 1 more episode to go though it seems like that may just end up being rushed.
Jun 21, 2015 3:00 PM
Apr 2013
Can't complain, but I feel like there will be some sort of cliffhanger. Only 1 episode left.
Jun 21, 2015 3:01 PM

Dec 2013
Another bum-rushed effort.

The focus on Shiraishi is way too strong here. They ended up restoring three witches powers in the space of three still frames. Such "Great" character development....

From the way they adapted things, I swear everyone in this school is a genius or something for figuring difficult stuff out like snap. It takes nobody any effort to solve any problem or mystery in this school, they just solve it in under 10 seconds of thought time and 2 minutes of execution. Even the StuCo president can outmaneuver Yamada in under 2 seconds by changing up the rules that quickly. Yeah... sure.......

Plot-wise, they skipped a ton of comedic moments and less-than-linear problems that Yamada was suppose to solve as expected. And of course, character development is essentially nonexistent.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 21, 2015 3:11 PM

Feb 2009
Mmm, that did go really fast and even I had to replay a few scenes just to catch up with the plot. I really like all the girls, especially Nene and I just hope for a second season where I can get more attached to them, and not just Shiraishi. Even the yaoi moment was great! Hope Yamazaki gets his ass beat next episode.

Jun 21, 2015 3:19 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, Yamada from the beginning facing many problems, but gradually was gaining more allies, Odagiri was the first, she won some points in this episode, but there are still other witches in front her

In the end it seems that the situation is very bad for the protagonist, I look forward to watching the last episode, even though I already know the development really want to see this adaptation, I hope things do not get rushed in the last episode ..
Jun 21, 2015 3:36 PM

May 2014
So only 1 ep. left. Though, I want to watch the last ep., I am not that hyped for the last ep. Very alright series of this season. Though ofc as anyone else, I hope Yamanda-kun saves Shiraishi-chan.

But damn, Odagiri in love with Yamada. What happened? O_O What did I miss lol. I always thought she liked Ushio-san. ^^ But see that. Well, this is gonna be funny once Ushio-san finds out. :3
Jun 21, 2015 3:37 PM
Apr 2015
Muito bom, essa arco da sétima bruxa está bem legal... Poxa bastante ansioso pelo episódio final.

Very good. I'm enjoying it, I always liked. Yamada is losing to the president, but will turn .
Jun 21, 2015 3:43 PM

May 2014
DesuTronic said:

hahha, I thought it were pretty funny. LOL. Though I am not fan of yaoi, I am not against it either. As long gore hentai, I don't mind. Or loli yaoi stuff like Boku no Pico. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 21, 2015 3:43 PM

Apr 2014
Great build up for the final episode next week

They really want to finish the first ceremony in 12 episodes

The pace would have been better if they made the anime 24 episodes because they skipped out on a lot of stuff

Jun 21, 2015 3:47 PM

May 2014
DarklordVor said:

[spoiler]

After reading all the comments about rushing the anime, I should probably read the manga of it too to get a better view. :)
Jun 21, 2015 3:52 PM

Aug 2014
Hmm? I don't remember the scenes of Yamada kissing Miyamura in the manga, and the effect kicks like in 2 seconds? Pretty sure charm power took some time to activate?

I swear, almost every characters in this anime are skilled ninjas! They appeared out of nowhere most of the time! Yes, I'm talking about Rika, Asuka and Tamaki here.

Again, the episode is rushed, and there are few changed scenes, too. Yamada kissed bunch of witches in mere seconds, while it took quite a lot of chapters to do that in the manga! Talk about anticlimatic.
Considering Yamada's lines in the preview, they really end this arc in the next episode! Wondering how will they handle the last episode... :/
Jun 21, 2015 3:52 PM

May 2014
DarklordVor said:
Also, did they COMPLETELY removed Leona's scenes? What the fuck. The hell with the rush.

hmm, yeah. It would be a lot better if this series lasted two seasons and then we could get full enjoyment of the manga. Well, well, this is common with a lot of series. I guess I should turn my face to the manga when the last ep is out. :)
Jun 21, 2015 4:16 PM

Mar 2015
mangalicker94 said:
DarklordVor said:

hmm, yeah. It would be a lot better if this series lasted two seasons and then we could get full enjoyment of the manga. Well, well, this is common with a lot of series. I guess I should turn my face to the manga when the last ep is out. :)

The manga is 1000% better than the anime. The anime skipped lots of explanation, screen times of the rest of the witches except Shiraishi, and character development.

Anime viewer only will never know why Noa become that evil nor how in love she is with Yamada or why Nene suddenly fall in love with Yamada. Lots of character development is barely in this anime. This anime is all about Shiraishi x Yamada and not about Yamada and the seven witches.

Jun 21, 2015 4:26 PM

Mar 2015
The fact that they skipped Leona's scene is very much irritating. The one who should be explaining the seven witches grant wish is Leona not Saionji. Now Leona is not gonna be that important. Fuck this adaptation. How will they ever explain Leona's past now? That she's not the one who become the catalyst of information for the seven witches? Damn it.

Also Nene and Yamada have lots of moments together that is completely omitted. If I have time to make a rant blog, I'd do that.

So let's call this Yamada-kun and Shiraishi with the cameos of 7 witches.

Jun 21, 2015 4:28 PM
Dec 2014
Rushed as fuck but steel enjoyable.
Jun 21, 2015 4:36 PM

Jan 2014
mangalicker94 said:
So only 1 ep. left. Though, I want to watch the last ep., I am not that hyped for the last ep. Very alright series of this season. Though ofc as anyone else, I hope Yamanda-kun saves Shiraishi-chan.

But damn, Odagiri in love with Yamada. What happened? O_O What did I miss lol. I always thought she liked Ushio-san. ^^ But see that. Well, this is gonna be funny once Ushio-san finds out. :3

she's already in love with yamada from ep 5 at minute 18:20, just when yamada want to dispell the magic that backfire to odagiri. she said that she want to stay that way but yamada doesn't want to because he will never love her.
Jun 21, 2015 5:05 PM

Oct 2012
I dunno... All those twists are still intriguing but somehow I feel we're running in circles.
We are having layers of layers of schemes and we already lost sight on who wants what.
It almost feels like things are happening for the sake of things.

I mean, didn't he all do it voluntarily in the first place? To change Shiraishi's future?
Jun 21, 2015 5:23 PM

Jun 2015
It's really disappointing to see that many scenes were skipped from the manga.

I swear one of the main problem for anime these days is trying to squeeze a supposed-to-be 20+ episodes into just 12/13 ones.
Jun 21, 2015 5:34 PM

Mar 2015
This episode was surprisingly good - even though it was rushed. I have high hopes for the finale.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2015

291 by Tauren64 »»
Yesterday, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2015

146 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

306 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

153 by brokeRyuk »»
Feb 23, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2015

159 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.