Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2015 10:06 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A lot of preparation and building up to the wars.

I really wonder who can keep their words and promises though and not let those run empty. Guess we'll see soon. I'm hyped.
May 27, 2015 11:32 PM

Aug 2010
Koumei's already aware that Sinbad may be incoming.

Hope this war doesn't drag out. But at the same time shows us the tension of war.
May 27, 2015 11:40 PM

Mar 2012
Oh yes, the war about to get underway. Should be interesting to see how Hakuyuu plans to deal with this powerhouse obstacle he has ahead of him. It'd also be neat if we get some focus on the specific members of the Ren family, especially Kougyoku and Kouha. ^^
May 28, 2015 6:23 AM

Feb 2012
Kouha and Koumei were awesome this chapter, that's how you hype up your army.

On the other side Hakuryuu just chillin. I doubt Sinbad is gonna help Hakuryuu like they think, can't wait to see this battle.
May 28, 2015 2:39 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Soooo hyped for the war but I really hope that Kougyoku didn't just raise her own death flag :(
May 28, 2015 10:06 PM

Jul 2014
Ramkec said:
Kouha and Koumei were awesome this chapter, that's how you hype up your army.

On the other side Hakuryuu just chillin. I doubt Sinbad is gonna help Hakuryuu like they think, can't wait to see this battle.

i hope sinbad d oesnt cause hakuryuu is clearly the evil one here. but whoo was that girl who came to him?
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
May 31, 2015 6:28 PM
Aug 2013
Honestly I am sick of all this fighting. During the battle with Alibaba, Aladdin, Hakuryuu and such, I actually stopped keeping up with the chapters for a few months. It was just getting boring and it felt endless. I wish the battles didn't drag on for so long, they just aren't interesting, at all. I'm not excited for this war and I want it to be done and over with as soon as possible so I'm not sitting there yawning through it. Either that, or the battle needs to be interesting for once.
Alibaba looks hilarious by the way. I wonder how they'll get back and I wonder if all people who get struck by Belial go to that same planet. I also wonder why all of the Rukh are black. I hope we'll get answers to those questions.
Jun 3, 2015 2:04 AM

Apr 2008
Silvertide said:
I also wonder why all of the Rukh are black. I hope we'll get answers to those questions.
My guess is, Ohtaka want to use it as a way to show how wrong Hakuryuu is to think that Black Rukh is like the White Rukh, neither good or bad.
This crazy world can be used as sample of a world that has been turned totally into black rukh and those creatures are probably the human or other beings mutated by the black rukh.
It's a "you don't want your world to ends up like this" plot device.
Jun 11, 2015 5:26 PM

Mar 2015
Alibaba will probably come back during the climax of the war.
Kougyoku too cute, hope she don't die. :'(
Jun 12, 2015 3:13 PM

Jan 2012
Time for war ,Kougyoku prepare to be raped.

Jun 15, 2015 9:59 AM

Jun 2013
At the Start we see amusing interactions between Judar and Alibaba

and now we return War Front....Generals are getting quite Arrogant...the Amount troops you have or the Metal Vessel Users...are not good if you don't have damn good plans and Tactics to compensate it...Hakuryuu sure as hell has Plan...let's see how many of Kouen's troops lose their lives to it at the starting moments of the war. Arrogance kills you fast.

Kouha has Grown...he just made them shamed of their Arrogance so easily...no wonder he is too choice for the King.

Build up for the war...and in Next Chapter...IT BEGINS!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))

More topics from this board

» What's the best and worst Arc in Magi?

coolasianbro - Feb 11, 2021

8 by LeonhartAugust »»
Apr 20, 1:12 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2017

86 by mizukasa »»
Mar 23, 8:16 AM

» The Nen Show Podcast - Magi and Sinbad

MuffinManTho - Mar 17

0 by MuffinManTho »»
Mar 17, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 27 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 25, 2011

9 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

12 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 19, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.