Forum Settings
Forums

Startled 15-Year Old Kills Friend with Headshot

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 26, 2015 2:56 PM

Apr 2012
"You're giving too much power to the government!"

So fucking what?

Also, I'm saying a baseball bat is not comparable in how dangerous it is to a gun.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
May 26, 2015 4:24 PM

Aug 2014
Immahnoob said:

So fucking what?
The government will kill us all if we don't have our guns!!! I wnt muh ritez
May 27, 2015 12:02 AM

May 2014
Yeah it would be better if guns hadn't ever been a constitutional right & yes it's outdated. It is also an illusion of security against any government takeover.

I think guns and how prolific they are here also has a bad influence on police officers. They are constantly on high alert for every stop they make, because of the (high) possibility that the person is carrying. This constant vigilance they have to have frays their nerves and makes them lash out and be prone to over reacting. It's hard for them to be merciful or to be lenient at all when they hear stories or see videos of a routine stop with a suspect who acts kindly and cooperates fully until they whip a gun out.

The only reason I feel compelled to own a gun as a united states citizen is to defend myself from other guns. I also recognize however, that a ban at this point is meaningless and would only serve to light the powder keg. The powder keg being the majority of US citizens and the ensuing revolt that would occur if a ban did go into place. Distrust and lack of faith in the government are both higher than ever, and banning something that the constitution instituted in order to keep the government "in check" would be equivalent to lighting the powder keg with thermite.

Another reason a ban will never be passed is because high-ranking officials are aware that firearms citizens are allowed access to don't really mean anything. Better to let them keep their small arms and let them think they're safe and in control of their own fate than to open this can of worms. Better to maintain the status quo and continue to exert control covertly rather than through the overt (and pointless) action of instituting a ban.

So yeah, I think guns are dumb, but nothing's going to change. Not in our lifetimes anyway.
Kenjataimu mode status: 恒久
May 27, 2015 5:48 AM

May 2014
FGAU1912 said:
joey101937 said:

And an emensly different cultural background that is much more diverse than Japan. That is not a fair comparison

laws have no connection to cultural background cultural diverse

as test scorce do not

Um. Yes they do. The us constitution inarguably reflects Americas distrust of strong governments due to their ba cultural history with Britain.

America is a huge mixing pot a well. People of MANY different races and beleifs meet up here- along with any differences or grievances they have with another party.

There are also much difference economic divides many belive to be cause by racal problems of te cultural history of former slaves- further increasing tensions. Remember when the one black guy was killed by cops most recently in the news? The Asians were attacked by the blacks due to racial tensions- beloved to not be hiring blacks.

Culture most cirtainu contrivutes to crime
May 27, 2015 6:25 AM

Apr 2015
Immahnoob said:
Yeah, fuck discussion. Who needs that shit, huh?
Isn't it a bit pointless? It's a thread about a kid killing another kid and instead of talking about that fact people started talking about laws, nothing's gonna change so why waste your time?
May 27, 2015 8:45 AM

Aug 2014
Kuukimon said:
Immahnoob said:
Isn't it a bit pointless? It's a thread about a kid killing another kid and instead of talking about that fact people started talking about laws, nothing's gonna change so why waste your time?
The argument we're having is relevant. If the United states had better laws, this death never would've happened.
May 27, 2015 11:42 AM

Apr 2012
Kuukimon said:
Immahnoob said:
Why discuss anything at all? Let's all kill ourselves. Life is pointless.

Autocrat said:
May 27, 2015 11:49 AM

Apr 2015
Immahnoob said:
Kuukimon said:
Why discuss anything at all? Let's all kill ourselves. Life is pointless.
If that's how you get off. Aye, who's first?
MechaKiryu said:
The argument we're having is relevant. If the United states had better laws, this death never would've happened.
The way I see it, the laws aren't really the problem, it's the parents.
May 27, 2015 11:58 AM

Apr 2012
The way you see it is retarded. If you think that America's gun industry and laws didn't affect the outcome of several gun crimes, you're deluded.

The other issue is how you think debating is pointless. You're better off not joining a forums if you think that way.

Autocrat said:
May 27, 2015 12:06 PM

Apr 2015
Immahnoob said:
The way you see it is retarded. If you think that America's gun industry and laws didn't affect the outcome of several gun crimes, you're deluded.

The other issue is how you think debating is pointless. You're better off not joining a forums if you think that way.
I see the point about the laws, thanks I guess. I still don't get how it makes a difference if we talk about it or not in a website about anime but oh well, what do I know? I'll go back to Forum Games for now.
May 27, 2015 12:22 PM

Aug 2007
MechaKiryu said:
Kuukimon said:

I didn't know you were a multiverse traveler.
May 27, 2015 3:30 PM

Mar 2012
Immahnoob said:

So fucking what?

If you want to willingly sign over your powers and rights for a 60K/yr job with a shitty home-mortgage and a "safety net" of a nanny-state... well, I guess that's your right.

I just don't see why you gotta force everyone else to do it.

Also, I'm saying a baseball bat is not comparable in how dangerous it is to a gun.

That depends entirely on the hypothetical person. A baseball bat being swung at your head is far more dangerous than a gun in a locked safe.

So the argument is really all about the person. You say only people with badges and government IDs can be trusted with guns.

I say trusting anyone but yourself with a gun is pretty effing stupid.
Let's go bowling.
May 27, 2015 3:58 PM

Aug 2014
Kuukimon said:
MechaKiryu said:
If America didn't have that stupid "everyone has the right to a gun lel" law, they wouldn't give it to the irresponsible parents.
May 27, 2015 4:48 PM
Jan 2015
MechaKiryu said:
Look at Japan, we're doing pretty damn fine without everyone owning a gun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
May 27, 2015 4:56 PM

Jun 2014
MechaKiryu said:
Kuukimon said:
If America didn't have that stupid "everyone has the right to a gun lel" law, they wouldn't give it to the irresponsible parents.

blame the stupid constitution
All credit goes to Sacred.
May 27, 2015 6:25 PM

Oct 2012
good

maybe some of these piece of shit people who like waking up people having their beauty sleep can finally get a hint
May 27, 2015 6:45 PM
Jan 2015
The murder of Junko Furuta

DAY 1: November 22, 1988: Kidnapped
Kept captive in house, and posed as one of boy’s girlfriend
Raped (over 400 times in total)
Forced to call her parents and tell them she had run away
Starved and malnutrition
Fed cockroaches to eat and urine to drink
Forced to masturbate
Forced to strip in front of others
Burned with cigarette lighters and set off fireworks in her ears, mouth, vagina
Foreign objects inserted into her vagina/anus including a still lit light-bulb
DAY 11: December 1, 1988: Severely beat up countless times
Face held against concrete ground and jumped on
Hands tied to ceiling and body used as a punching bag until her damaged internal organs made blood run from her mouth
Nose filled with so much blood that she can only breath through her mouth
Dumbbells dropped onto her stomach
Vomited when tried to drink water (her stomach couldn’t accept it)
Tried to escape and punished by cigarette burning on arms
Flammable liquid poured on her feet and legs, then lit on fire
Bottle inserted into her anus, causing injury
DAY 20: December10, 1988: Unable to walk properly due to severe leg burns
Beat with bamboo sticks
Fireworks inserted into anus and lit
Hands smashed by weights and fingernails kracked
Beaten with golf club
Cigarettes inserted into vagina and forced to drink her own urine as they laughed
Beaten with iron rods repeatedly
Winter; forced outside to sleep in balcony
Skewers of grilled chicken inserted into her vagina and anus, causing bleeding.
And yet she’d almost escaped. One time she reached the telephone—but one of the boys caught her just in time and ended the call for help. They punished her by taunting her with a candle flame and finally dousing her legs in lighter fluid and set her on fire, as punishment for trying to run away. She went into convulsions; the boys would later say that they thought she was faking the seizure. They set her on fire again, then put it out. She survived this round.

DAY 30: Hot wax dripped onto face
Eyelids burned by cigarette lighter
Stabbed with sewing needles in chest area
Left nipple cut and destroyed with pliers
Hot light bulb inserted into her vagina
Heavy bleeding from vagina due to scissors insertion
Unable to urinate properly
Injuries were so severe that it took over an hour for her to crawl downstairs and use the bathroom
Eardrums severely damaged
Extreme reduced brain size
DAY 40: Begged her tortures to “kill her and get it over with”
January 1, 1989: Junko greets the New Years Day alone
Body mutilated
Unable to move from the ground
DAY 44: January 4, 1989: The four boys beat her mutilated body with an iron barbell, using a loss at the game of Mah-jongg as a pretext. She is profusely bleeding from her mouth and nose. They put a candle’s flame to her face and eyes.
Then, lighter fluid was poured onto her legs, arms, face and stomach, and then lit on fire. This final torture lasted for a time of two hours. Junko Furuta died later that day, in pain and alone. Nothing could compare 44 days of suffering she had to go through.

In July 1990, a lower court sentenced the leader to seventeen years in prison, one accomplice to a four- to six-year term, one accomplice to a three- to four-year term, and another accomplice to an indefinite five- to ten-year term. The leader and the first two of the three appealed their rulings. The higher court gave more severe sentences to the three appealing parties. The presiding judge, Ryūji Yanase, said that the court did so because of the nature of the crime, the effect on the victim's family, and the effects of the crime on society. The leader received a twenty-year sentence, the second highest possible sentence after life imprisonment. Of the two appealing accomplices, the one that originally got four to six years received a five- to nine-year term, and the other had his sentence upgraded to a five- to seven-year term.[3]

The accomplices are literally roaming the streets now. There's a hentai of the murder as well. Japan is pretty fucked up.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.