Forum Settings
Forums

ISIS: Islam was never a religion of peace. It is the war of Muslims against infidels

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 15, 2015 2:55 PM

Jan 2009
Lumiere__ said:

why you are so obsessed with islam , damn

anyway i wish people stop mixing ISIS with normal islam , because what ISIS do is NOT ISLAM

its all over the news for the past years now, terrorism in the name of islam is on the rise for a long long time now

this statement by that ISIS leader just make their reason official and confirming the speculation of the public about Islam
May 15, 2015 3:03 PM

Jan 2014
Okiura said:
We really do care about what albaghdadi says. Good job forwarding his propaganda, OP.

Ratohnhaketon said:
So treating women like cattle is more humane than drinking in public? Based on what I've researched on Sharia in the past, women really are a small step above animals in Sharia governed societies. I actually have yet to meet one who can say a single good thing about it, assuming they have the right to even speak to me.

Doing a bit more research won't be useless for you then. Here's some tracks :

Pakistan parliament (sharia): 21% women -> USA : 11%
Algeria parliament (sharia inspired) : 32% women -> France : 26%

Qatar university (full sharia) : 70% of students are women
Vice president of Iran (full sharia) : Woman
Iran has more female students in engineering fields then any other country in the world

Those statistics (I don't know if they are trustworthy) would actually not work in your favour if you are trying to show more freedom because women are generally not as interested in such fields as men. That comes down to basic biology.
That gives off more of the idea that they are being forced into the field like the typical tiger mom scenario.

You also have to consider the possibility of figurehead positions in some of those courts. Saudi Arabia for example went from 0 to 20 within a year, but I highly doubt that those positions mean anything other than public appeasement.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
May 15, 2015 3:10 PM

Feb 2012
They just looking for attention again. Nobody gives a fuck about them anymore.
May 15, 2015 3:29 PM

Jan 2009
RedRoseFring said:
Okiura said:
We really do care about what albaghdadi says. Good job forwarding his propaganda, OP.

Pakistan parliament (sharia): 21% women -> USA : 11%
Algeria parliament (sharia inspired) : 32% women -> France : 26%

Qatar university (full sharia) : 70% of students are women
Vice president of Iran (full sharia) : Woman
Iran has more female students in engineering fields then any other country in the world

Those statistics (I don't know if they are trustworthy) would actually not work in your favour if you are trying to show more freedom because women are generally not as interested in such fields as men. That comes down to basic biology.
That gives off more of the idea that they are being forced into the field like the typical tiger mom scenario.

You also have to consider the possibility of figurehead positions in some of those courts. Saudi Arabia for example went from 0 to 20 within a year, but I highly doubt that those positions mean anything other than public appeasement.

Thanks for adding in more data.
I didn't know people could be forced against their will to enter parliament and university. Nor the the fact that low female representation in these institutions has to do with basic biology.
May 15, 2015 3:47 PM

Jan 2009
j0x said:
this statement by that ISIS leader just make their reason official and confirming the speculation of the public about Islam

Your country has borders with the most populated muslim country in the world. How come you're still alive ?
May 15, 2015 3:50 PM

Jan 2009
Okiura said:
j0x said:

Your country has borders with the most populated muslim country in the world. How come you're still alive ?

because USA is in our side?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_Philippines just look at how many islamic terrorists are here
May 15, 2015 3:54 PM

Jan 2009
j0x said:
Okiura said:

Ok. So Indonesia has 240 millions terrorists holding themselves from invading and killing you infidels because the Us is on your side.
May 15, 2015 3:55 PM

Apr 2012
Okiura, are you saying that the US is not accepting females in the parliament or universities though?

I hope you're not trying to feed us the "Determinism" argument now.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
May 15, 2015 3:56 PM

Jan 2009
Okiura said:
j0x said:

Ok. So Indonesia has 240 millions terrorists holding themselves from invading and killing you infidels because the Us is on your side.

i never said all muslims are terrorists, im just saying that for the past decade most terrorists are muslims and its because of the brainwashing religion again
May 15, 2015 4:04 PM

Apr 2012
j0x said:
Okiura said:

i never said all muslims are terrorists, im just saying that for the past decade most terrorists are muslims and its because of the brainwashing religion again
True, if you look at some stats, you'll see most terrorists were motivated by religious and nationalistic purposes, but mostly Muslims anyway.

Autocrat said:
May 15, 2015 4:07 PM

Jan 2009
Immahnoob said:
Okiura, are you saying that the US is not accepting females in the parliament or universities though?

I hope you're not trying to feed us the "Determinism" argument now.

I'm not. I just hope you're not doing the "hypocrite misquoting" argument now.

I tried to open his eyes on these societies in which his thinks women are "cattle". I never said Pakistan was freer than murika.

You just said specifically that albaghdadi confirmed your speculations about Islam.
OkiuraMay 15, 2015 4:11 PM
May 15, 2015 5:07 PM

Dec 2012
Okiura said:
Ratohnhaketon said:
So treating women like cattle is more humane than drinking in public? Based on what I've researched on Sharia in the past, women really are a small step above animals in Sharia governed societies. I actually have yet to meet one who can say a single good thing about it, assuming they have the right to even speak to me.

Sharia law in and of itself is filled with so many questionable double standards that obviously favor men above women. It should at least raise a red flag when you can go literally go through an entire article on Sharia law and constantly see "men are permitted to x, but women cannot do y without the consent of their husband or father." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#Women

I'll at least admit that my initial statement was more of an outburst of frustration with the extremist interpretations and applications of it, albeit I still believe heavy revisions are in order regardless.
May 15, 2015 5:18 PM

Apr 2012
Okiura said:
I tried to open his eyes on these societies in which his thinks women are "cattle". I never said Pakistan was freer than murika.
I for one know that Morocco adds random female members in their parliament.

Autocrat said:
May 15, 2015 6:17 PM

Jan 2009
Ratohnhaketon said:

Sharia law in and of itself is filled with so many questionable double standards that obviously favor men above women. It should at least raise a red flag when you can go literally go through an entire article on Sharia law and constantly see "men are permitted to x, but women cannot do y without the consent of their husband or father." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#Women

I'll at least admit that my initial statement was more of an outburst of frustration with the extremist interpretations and applications of it, albeit I still believe heavy revisions are in order regardless.

What is questionable for you is common sense for them and vice versa. We just have to question our ethnocentric misconceptions and admit that other groups of humanity can be just as intelligent as us, if we are really sincere about wanting to understand what's happening with the world.

I think the best approach is to start from reality (stats I gave for ex), and then come to theory if necessary (articles or books about sharia). Not the inverse. I can't pretend to know about a theological jurisdiction created in the middle ages by looking it up on wikipedia. But I can say that a society governed by sharia is allowing today two times more women in higher education than men (which is an important social status/equality indicator of any society).

Immahnoob said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a quota system, which exist in other parts of the world as well and which doesn’t mean they don't have the competence. Any sources ?
May 15, 2015 6:25 PM

Mar 2008
A7MAD111 said:

LOL , and there it is , Ladies and Gentleman , the "facts" has proved that Islam invaded the (pfft) Christian Middle East to force devout Christians to convert , rape their women and kill them ... WOW , this video is so full of shit that I even can't ... .

Let's review shall we , the Middle east , isn't Christian nor Islamic from the beginning , people chose to be one of the two and yes some might have been forced to (While , Islam stands firmly against people embracing it by force) .

Yes, they conquered the lands , however did they force people to learn their language? (Like France force Algerians to learn French ) Did they stole their lands and toke its goods and left( rather chased out of it) letting its people suffer (Again , France , USA ...etc the list goes on)

The point is , this video shouldn't even taken seriously for its obvious bias , propaganda and above all self entitlement of " Christian " lands .

Uhhhh Christianity existed before Islam existed, just as Judaism existed before Christianity so certain areas did have more of one or the other obviously. It doesnt matter if the guy is a bit biased because he is stating actual information.

Your other points are totally moot as they dont even counteract anything.
May 15, 2015 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
Seriously it's no big news to me.
Religions has been the main source of wars and all the bullshit going on earth for centuries so ha.
May 15, 2015 8:14 PM

Jan 2014
Okiura said:

Immahnoob said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a quota system, which exist in other parts of the world as well and which doesn’t mean they don't have the competence. Any sources ?

That could easily be judged........if those countries were willing to provide stats on female education.
That along with some other stats like female employment was unsurprisingly lacking from a lot of them, which only puts the stats they did provide into question, and that is from the link you provided.
Figurehead gender representatives would be pointless if they are just put there for publicity sake, like Saudi Arabia. That also doesn't indicate the general attitude towards women. Then again, I understand why you didn't pick Saudi Arabia as an example.
RedRoseFringMay 15, 2015 8:18 PM
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
May 15, 2015 8:31 PM
May 2015
JonyJC said:
A religion which spread trough warfare from day 1 is not a religion of peace? Shocking.

Actually, The early Muslims were not allowed to fight until a while after the Hijra. Look at Indonesia; it is the largest Muslim country in the world (by population) but historically was not invaded once by any of the Islamic Empires.
May 15, 2015 8:33 PM

Sep 2013
Nicoreos said:
Shiratori99 said:

You'd be surprised at how many of them are coming to murica.

Source?

And while all Muslims might be "terrorists," pretty sure Latin Americans/Southeast Asians vastly outnumber them.

http://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
May 16, 2015 2:27 AM

Oct 2013
traed said:
A7MAD111 said:

LOL , and there it is , Ladies and Gentleman , the "facts" has proved that Islam invaded the (pfft) Christian Middle East to force devout Christians to convert , rape their women and kill them ... WOW , this video is so full of shit that I even can't ... .

Let's review shall we , the Middle east , isn't Christian nor Islamic from the beginning , people chose to be one of the two and yes some might have been forced to (While , Islam stands firmly against people embracing it by force) .

Yes, they conquered the lands , however did they force people to learn their language? (Like France force Algerians to learn French ) Did they stole their lands and toke its goods and left( rather chased out of it) letting its people suffer (Again , France , USA ...etc the list goes on)

The point is , this video shouldn't even taken seriously for its obvious bias , propaganda and above all self entitlement of " Christian " lands .

Uhhhh Christianity existed before Islam existed, just as Judaism existed before Christianity so certain areas did have more of one or the other obviously. It doesnt matter if the guy is a bit biased because he is stating actual information.

Your other points are totally moot as they dont even counteract anything.

No, he didn't . His "Information" is molded into what he wants to view . For example , he just left the rest of the European invasions ,unless his views are based on objectivity , then we have some facts , otherwise he is just spouting lies.

My other points were to point out what a hypocrite he is and how you like to view "Its History" as you previously claimed .

Islamic law changed a lot when circumstances demanded it. When they were weaker they were more tolerant, when they got a abit stronger they pushed it more. This was islam, too. Islam did not just spread with imams going around and making people accept it. People were conquered, sometimes murdered, sometimes left alone, sometimes threatened and now they had to live under islamic rule. But that was the standart for religions back then. But these people can not leave it back there in those times.

Major problem with many muslims is they try to live everything by the rules of past.[/quote]

Yes, they conquered the land ,but it wasn't how Islam spread by how mostly people think it did . For instance , Spain ( Al andalus) under the Islamic ruling was mixed with Jews , Christians and Muslims . They had the upper hand ,but they didn't force anyone to convert or anything of the sort . If anything , the non-Muslims fled from the crusades who were killing anyone who didn't convert . When Muslims were weak they couldn't follow what they believed in like when they were in Makkah under the pagans ruling .

I have mentioned this before that Islam MUST be embraced through free will not by force , otherwise it's void nor is he/she is considered a Muslim . If people were forced to convert or threaten then Muslims were breaking a rule that is everyone of them know of it . Islamic law never changed , but developed through time to be precise , the Qur'an wasn't a book in the beginning ,but a revelation through 23 years . The laws and such came afterwards . Islamic law is still the same ,but people like to cherry pick what they want or to please others by say not going on with a death sentence for a murderer ... etc .
May 16, 2015 4:26 AM
Jan 2014
Empire building and religion tend to work together you know.
And Andalusia was certainly more tolerant compared to Europe but it was not a paradise for the Jews. Just the lesser of two evils.
A good example would be the pogrom of Granada in 1066. There are also several Spanish and Portuguese saints who were killed for preaching Christianity under Muslim rule. The myth of Andalusia as a pseudo multicultural heaven is rather simplistic.
May 16, 2015 6:38 AM

Oct 2013
elros75 said:
Empire building and religion tend to work together you know.
And Andalusia was certainly more tolerant compared to Europe but it was not a paradise for the Jews. Just the lesser of two evils.
A good example would be the pogrom of Granada in 1066. There are also several Spanish and Portuguese saints who were killed for preaching Christianity under Muslim rule. The myth of Andalusia as a pseudo multicultural heaven is rather simplistic.

Who said Al Andalus was meant to be a praadise for the Jews ? The point is it was safe place to them from the crusades . the pogrom of Granada in 1066 , do you know why it took place ?

According to Ibn Hayyan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Hayyan , a historian in that time in Al andalus wrote about why this occured , the Muslim ruler of the time had a Jewish minister or whatever was it named back then , who plotted to betray him by outside forces that almost succeeded in doing so ,but when his plan failed and the public knew of it , he was killed and all the jews who were into this plan .

Sadly his books are only in Arabic , I couldn't find a translation in other languages.
May 16, 2015 8:41 AM

Dec 2013
AnyReligionEver said:
"Religion of peace! As long as you follow my opinion on everything!"

Religion is just a ponzy scheme created by devious people for the simple minded man. But it's just like Mark said: "It's easier to fool a man than it is to convince a man he's been fooled."
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

May 16, 2015 9:30 AM

Jun 2012
"Islam is a religion of peace."

*Crowd roars with laughter*

Islam has never been a religion of peace. If you know anything about Islam then you'll know that it's like an add-on to Catholicism (not Christianity) only with more and more lies that were added by Mohammad' to support his deviant, pedophile lifestyle, and of course all of the followers who hated being "restricted" by Christianity let loose and join him. That's why IMO Atheists and Muslims aren't so different.

Mohammad didn't speak to God at one point in his life. Everything in the Quran comes directly from Satan. If you want evidence of God's power, vs "Islam" just take a look at America vs everything else. The UK itself is slowly but surely becoming an Islam infested shithole, and that's a relatively light example. Gotta feel bad for the limeys, but the civil war happened for a reason. Look at America in comparison, it's pretty much God's chosen city. Nowhere on earth is better. Sure there's corruption but there's corruption everywhere, I didn't say it was perfect. It's better than a life of crawling around in the mud, treating people like animals and murdering every day, like it is in the middle east.

MorsPulchra said:
AnyReligionEver said:
"Religion of peace! As long as you follow my opinion on everything!"

Religion is just a ponzy scheme created by devious people for the simple minded man. But it's just like Mark said: "It's easier to fool a man than it is to convince a man he's been fooled."

Yep, cos Isaac Newton, Martin Luther King, George Lennox (Maths professor of Oxford) all have simple minds. It's easier to say "huh huh, you're simple minded cos you believe in an invisible man!" than it is to consider the complex and deep reasons people have for believing in God. I guess it's easier for you to simply quote from an internet Atheist website than it is to think for yourself. Pat yourself on the back, pal, you earned it.
Shoot first, think never.
May 16, 2015 10:06 AM

Jan 2011
Everything in the Quran comes directly from Satan.

I like you.
May 16, 2015 11:45 AM

Aug 2014
AllenVonStein said:
I have studied about religion in school ,about Christianity, Islam and everything related to religion,but I haven't heard of this B4.

This is what i call a bullshit propaganda and I dislike every type of propaganda
Unfortunately, people actually believe this bullshit. I hope one day they realise their mistakes.
May 16, 2015 11:55 AM

Feb 2012
Open-Dice said:
Look at America in comparison, it's pretty much God's chosen city.

Wtf is this guy mental?

Bro God left America ages ago.
May 16, 2015 12:01 PM

Jun 2012
Ramkec said:
Open-Dice said:

Wtf is this guy mental?

I meant country not city (typo).

God never left America, we kicked him out.
Shoot first, think never.
May 16, 2015 12:05 PM

Oct 2013
Ramkec said:
Open-Dice said:

Wtf is this guy mental?

LOL , ikr

I am shocked as well. Is he/she a troll or just mental ... that is the question !
May 16, 2015 9:55 PM

May 2013
paprikawolf said:
That whole "religion of peace" thing was such a weak bit of PR. Of course, no religion is about peace. They all call on their followers to wipe out the enemy at one point or other.

You don't see Jains or Quakers carving out massive empires and maintaining them with an iron fist of brutality in any historical period.

Meanwhile Islams prophet and 4 rightly guided Caliphs that most Muslims acknowledge as legitimate heirs to Mohammed did just that.
May 16, 2015 10:02 PM

Jun 2008
Meanwhile Euro supporters want the U.S to NOT execute a Muslim terrorist for bombing one of our events and think the U.S engaging ISIS (who is a DIRECT threat to Europe) is a bad/unnecessary thing.

Europe nothing but SJW logic.
May 17, 2015 1:58 AM

Mar 2014
Eremiel said:
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 17, 2015 2:12 AM

Dec 2006
Good to see media brainwashing is working on the insect brained fucktards who believe this nonsense. ISIS was created by the US. It has nothing to do with normal muslim thinking...
リスト 。。

May 17, 2015 2:23 AM

Oct 2013
Pxi2 said:
paprikawolf said:
That whole "religion of peace" thing was such a weak bit of PR. Of course, no religion is about peace. They all call on their followers to wipe out the enemy at one point or other.

You don't see Jains or Quakers carving out massive empires and maintaining them with an iron fist of brutality in any historical period.

Meanwhile Islams prophet and 4 rightly guided Caliphs that most Muslims acknowledge as legitimate heirs to Mohammed did just that.

No , they didn't rule with " an iron fist of brutality " , I think you mean by that persia and byzantium might as well add the newer versions of them called Iran and US . Hopefully , the coming president won't wage war on "Insert any Arabian country with oil "

This is a quote from the first Kalifah , "Look! Be not dishonest. Do not deceive anyone. Do not hide the booty you get. Do not mutilate anyone. Do not kill the aged, the children and the women. Do not set fire to date-palms. Do not cut down fruit trees. Do not slaughter a goat, or a cow, or a camel, except for purposes of food. You will come across people who have give up the world and are sitting in monasteries. Leave them alone."

I dare you to find one person in history who said such a thing , if was the first Kalifah (literally means a successor) then you are just ignorant delusional .
May 17, 2015 2:43 AM

May 2013
A7MAD111 said:

I dare you to find one person in history who said such a thing , if was the first Kalifah (literally means a successor) then you are just ignorant delusional .

Actions speak volumes. They still conquered through the sword and crushed rebellions. Rebellions and civil wars that you should be well aware of.

Fact is, 3 of the rightly guided Caliphs were either assassinated or murdered by violent mobs for mismanaging the empire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitna_(disambiguation)
It was always the sword that decided who ruled in the Caliphate.
May 17, 2015 5:17 AM

Oct 2013
Pxi2 said:
A7MAD111 said:

Actions speak volumes. They still conquered through the sword and crushed rebellions. Rebellions and civil wars that you should be well aware of.

Fact is, 3 of the rightly guided Caliphs were either assassinated or murdered by violent mobs for mismanaging the empire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitna_(disambiguation)
It was always the sword that decided who ruled in the Caliphate.

True that , yet you still claim "The sword and crushed ..etc " So a person who orders the troops in such manner is really what you think him to be ? Study it bro or stay ignorant .

King Faisal , was assassinated ,despite the fact he was one of the most loved kings of the country , surprise by a traitor .

Those weren't rebellions ,but betrayals . Which I have very well studied ,you know History classes for me were about from the beginning of Islam untill the Ottoman Caliphate .

I highly doubt you even studied the beginning let alone the Fitnas . You always seem to jump to the conclusion not even trying to read what each one of them was and how he ruled . Feel free to believe whatever you like .

Just throwing it out there , the second Khalifa , Umar Personally made nightly rounds to check on the condition of the people first hand , I am sure this "ruled by the sword" has become less believable to you at the least .
May 17, 2015 8:51 AM
Jan 2014
A7MAD111 said:

Who said Al Andalus was meant to be a praadise for the Jews ? The point is it was safe place to them from the crusades . the pogrom of Granada in 1066 , do you know why it took place ?

According to Ibn Hayyan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Hayyan , a historian in that time in Al andalus wrote about why this occured , the Muslim ruler of the time had a Jewish minister or whatever was it named back then , who plotted to betray him by outside forces that almost succeeded in doing so ,but when his plan failed and the public knew of it , he was killed and all the jews who were into this plan .

Sadly his books are only in Arabic , I couldn't find a translation in other languages.

I was pointing out the fact that some historians paint Al-Andalus as a paradise for multiculturalism and inter faith dialog, but when you scratch the surface you find examples of anti jewish and anti christian pogroms, cases of forced conversions, interdiction for non muslims to preach their religion, anti jewish and anti christian pamphlets etc. Jews and Christians were allowed some rights but also denied others that only Muslims could enjoy. In fact from the 11th century onward the era of tolerance was pretty much over. Overall especially in its early period Al Andalus was fairly tolerant of Christians and Jews but not in its latter days.

Also Europe wasn't a monolithic block. In some parts of Europe the Jews were tolerated and even enjoyed some rights, in others they were blamed for everything and persecuted, chased out of their homes etc. Even the Church was ambivalent in its position although it did issue after the first crusade a papal bull forbidding Christians, on pain of excommunication to harm or to convert by force Jews.

It's the same for Muslim empires, during some periods, they were fairly tolerant of non-Muslims, a few non-orthodox rulers like Akbar in India even preached for full equality for all subjects, in other cases fanatics ran the show. There were cases of forced conversions throughout history, but the general rule in the Muslim world was to establish a sort of religious hierarchy with Muslims at the top and push people to convert through social, political and economic incentives not by force. Same thing with Slavery, in the Ottoman Empire for instance, conversion and acceptance of Islam meant you were no longer a slave.

Both Christianity and Islam have had their fair share of conflict and intolerance but you can't limit them to just that because like I said in my first comment religion and politics (what I meant by empire building) go hand in hand. At the end of the day people shape religion, and people are capable of great good but also great evil.
elros75May 17, 2015 9:27 AM
May 17, 2015 9:29 AM

Jan 2013
Kira said:
Good to see media brainwashing is working on the insect brained fucktards who believe this nonsense. ISIS was created by the US. It has nothing to do with normal muslim thinking...
Most people are just too ignorant to believe this.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

May 17, 2015 9:37 AM

Feb 2015
A7MAD111 said:
And Muslims supposed to change their laws to your liking ?

If they go into our countries they have to live by our laws. There are plenty of countries around the world for living as a Muslim already. This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

A7MAD111 said:
Now everyone is going to give their opinion and what they feel how the law should be

That's the idea. People actually discuss laws and whether or not certain ones can or should be changed. The masses are able to have their grievances heard and thus hold onto a higher standard of living for longer. If you don't want a law changed you can argue for it to stay the same, using your own intellect and command of language.

A7MAD111 said:
Just to explain a little of why death sentences exists in Islam , it is to drive people from committing such crimes , if you or anyone view these crimes as nothing .

We have less harsh punishments because we are educated and capable of this thing called self-control. Death sentences lead to situations in which people are executed and then later on found to be innocent of the crime they were killed for supposedly committing.

A7MAD111 said:
You should go and object to the idiotic rules and regulations . For example , in the very country you live in prostitution and drinking alcohol in public are legal .
Now , please tell me how these acts are even considered legal ,but death sentence to a killer unless forgiven shouldn't be legal ?

Prostitution occurs anyway. Making it legal just better protects the rights of the women involved in it. You wouldn't understand what women's rights are, given that your religious role model was a child rapist.

Alcohol is an incredibly easy drug to make. There is no real way to enforce prohibition of it. Better to tax it and use it to fuel employment for breweries and bartenders.

I've already explained the point about death sentences, although I'll admit that I do think that capital punishment should be used in certain extreme situations.

paprikawolf said:

Christianity is literally a religion of peace. It's based on the primary tenet of sharing God's sense of love and forgiveness to dispel people's guilty feelings over past (and no longer relevant) sins.

A7MAD111 said:

Let's review shall we , the Middle east , isn't Christian nor Islamic from the beginning , people chose to be one of the two and yes some might have been forced to (While , Islam stands firmly against people embracing it by force)

(no it doesn't. it does support lying about its tenets to those outside the faith though . .)

A7MAD111 said:
Yes, they conquered the lands , however did they force people to learn their language?

This doesn't warrant a reply so much as a stunned expression. The Muslim people had been trying to invade and rape Europe on and off since their inception all the way through the 19th century, only being stopped after the Barbary Wars. The Barbary pirates enslaved over a million Europeans during their centuries of power - their namesake literally synonymous with 'barbaric'. No coincidence.

Meanwhile your response is 'well they didn't force people to learn their language!!' I think those European Christians were too busy being raped and murdered to care.

A7MAD111 said:
Did they stole their lands and toke its goods and left( rather chased out of it) letting its people suffer (Again , France , USA ...etc the list goes on)

French colonial invasion of north Africa was in response to that barbaric slave trade I mentioned before. You're pretending that the Muslim empire wasn't responsible for that in the first place.

As for the U.S.A. - once ships were invented global politics became a game of prisoner's dilemma.

A7MAD111 said:

Self-entitlement? What the fuck are you even trying to suggest? Which countries are the ones that have been opening their borders to the world for the last dozens of years? Exactly. I hope they come to their senses and once again kick your poisonous ideology from their lands. Democracy relies on having a majority of well educated and kind-hearted people. It's a shame that the bleeding hearts have been too caught up with the latter to remember the former lately.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
May 17, 2015 11:33 AM

Feb 2012
Kira said:

My man Kira spreading nothing but straight facts.
May 17, 2015 9:07 PM

Jun 2008
Kira said:

And what is "normal" muslim thinking?

See....I made a thread some months ago about "Moderate" muslims and I brought up some facts that a lot of Muslims (and by "lot" I mean majority) according to polls believe Sharia should be law and a good percentage of them believe the proper punishment for apostasy is Death.

So....is that "normal" muslim thinking?

Because not one single Western country has anything even close to that type of thinking.

And these two ideologies can NOT coexist with one another.
May 18, 2015 1:34 AM

May 2014
traed said:
What a dick. Although I'm not surprised they would say that of course. I think it is a good thing actually to be said because it might piss off enough Muslims about ISIS.

I doubt it. Most rather will just stay quiet for fear of being targetted
May 18, 2015 1:39 AM

Oct 2014
lolatusenpai said:
traed said:
What a dick. Although I'm not surprised they would say that of course. I think it is a good thing actually to be said because it might piss off enough Muslims about ISIS.

I doubt it. Most rather will just stay quiet for fear of being targetted

Don't think it matters. Most people can't do anything about ISIS
May 18, 2015 1:43 AM

Oct 2013
Ayy, that guy must be some sort of über-troller
May 19, 2015 4:00 AM

Oct 2013
icirate said:
A7MAD111 said:
And Muslims supposed to change their laws to your liking ?

If they go into our countries they have to live by our laws. There are plenty of countries around the world for living as a Muslim already. This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

- Agreed , did I say otherwise ?

A7MAD111 said:
Now everyone is going to give their opinion and what they feel how the law should be

That's the idea. People actually discuss laws and whether or not certain ones can or should be changed. The masses are able to have their grievances heard and thus hold onto a higher standard of living for longer. If you don't want a law changed you can argue for it to stay the same, using your own intellect and command of language.

-We are happy with our laws ,so who is saying they need change is non other than you or non-Muslims in general ,because you disagree with them which is fine it is your opinion and I respect it ,however it's not your call.

A7MAD111 said:
Just to explain a little of why death sentences exists in Islam , it is to drive people from committing such crimes , if you or anyone view these crimes as nothing .

We have less harsh punishments because we are educated and capable of this thing called self-control. Death sentences lead to situations in which people are executed and then later on found to be innocent of the crime they were killed for supposedly committing.

- And in Islam it must be 100% confirmed that a person has committed a crime ,not what you imagine "He might done it ,so off with his head" ... Death sentence is only for serious crimes and can be forgiven by the family of the victim if they want to in case of murder . If people had a living conscious then we wouldn't need laws , right ?
Sadly , that is just wishful thinking on your part , also Islam encourages Muslim to always have that , be mindful of their actions and reflect upon what they did .

A7MAD111 said:
You should go and object to the idiotic rules and regulations . For example , in the very country you live in prostitution and drinking alcohol in public are legal .
Now , please tell me how these acts are even considered legal ,but death sentence to a killer unless forgiven shouldn't be legal ?

Prostitution occurs anyway. Making it legal just better protects the rights of the women involved in it. You wouldn't understand what women's rights are, given that your religious role model was a child rapist.

Alcohol is an incredibly easy drug to make. There is no real way to enforce prohibition of it. Better to tax it and use it to fuel employment for breweries and bartenders.

I've already explained the point about death sentences, although I'll admit that I do think that capital punishment should be used in certain extreme situations.

-Yes , let's allow women to live indecent life and protect them from possible conclusions of that very job ... good logic you have there .
Yes, the prophet (Peace be upon him) WAS ASKED to marry Aisha ,not once ,but twice by her parents . Further on , another man has asked her hand for marriage , proving that they were considered young women in that time . Not to forget that , the prophet (Peace be upon him) married many other women who were older and in dire conditions for him being selfless and helpful to them , to actually only looking at aisha's age of marriage and dismissing her reactions and her thoughts in his last moments is quite biased of you .

Have a read if you like to learn http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_wives

-A verse from the Quran about intoxicants and gambling , pretty much sums the whole thing , "Their sinfulness far outweighs their benefit"

[2:219] They ask you about intoxicants and gambling: say, "In them there is a gross sin, and some benefits for the people. But their sinfulness far outweighs their benefit." They also ask you what to give to charity: say, "The excess." GOD thus clarifies the revelations for you, that you may reflect,

paprikawolf said:

Christianity is literally a religion of peace. It's based on the primary tenet of sharing God's sense of love and forgiveness to dispel people's guilty feelings over past (and no longer relevant) sins.

It is in Islam as well , God names himself , Loving , forgiving , passionate ,but sadly you won't find Muslims being reported saying that only "A moslem blew up X of places " . I love how they promote God is loving and stuff , yet when they disobey Him and sin , they go to a priest for forgiveness not Him .

A7MAD111 said:

Let's review shall we , the Middle east , isn't Christian nor Islamic from the beginning , people chose to be one of the two and yes some might have been forced to (While , Islam stands firmly against people embracing it by force)

(no it doesn't. it does support lying about its tenets to those outside the faith though . .)

Source ? I assume you mean Taqyia or whatever , this is based by Shia sect nothing in the Qur'an nor the Hadiths proves this practice to be true , otherwise this is telling falsehood which is prohibited . The only thing allowed is to hide your faith when you are most likely going to be killed for being a Muslim (for example ,a Muslim captured in a war this allowed in which he might be killed for just being so ) , nothing more nothing less .

A7MAD111 said:
Yes, they conquered the lands , however did they force people to learn their language?

This doesn't warrant a reply so much as a stunned expression. The Muslim people had been trying to invade and rape Europe on and off since their inception all the way through the 19th century, only being stopped after the Barbary Wars. The Barbary pirates enslaved over a million Europeans during their centuries of power - their namesake literally synonymous with 'barbaric'. No coincidence.

Meanwhile your response is 'well they didn't force people to learn their language!!' I think those European Christians were too busy being raped and murdered to care.

-Whatever they did is theirs' to blame , if you don't know rape and slavery are prohibited in Islam . As if the Romans and Persians didn't do just that .

A7MAD111 said:
Did they stole their lands and toke its goods and left( rather chased out of it) letting its people suffer (Again , France , USA ...etc the list goes on)

French colonial invasion of north Africa was in response to that barbaric slave trade I mentioned before. You're pretending that the Muslim empire wasn't responsible for that in the first place.

As for the U.S.A. - once ships were invented global politics became a game of prisoner's dilemma.

-And that is supposed to be a reasonable excuse to stay their for how many years till they were kicked out by Algerians ?

A7MAD111 said:

Self-entitlement? What the fuck are you even trying to suggest? Which countries are the ones that have been opening their borders to the world for the last dozens of years? Exactly. I hope they come to their senses and once again kick your poisonous ideology from their lands. Democracy relies on having a majority of well educated and kind-hearted people. It's a shame that the bleeding hearts have been too caught up with the latter to remember the former lately.

-As if they the weren't one of the reasons of the problem ? Arabic and Islamic countries have been helping ,too . It's their choice to allow them to enter the borders . Islam has nothing to do with this ,but dirty politics and whatever related individuals want to use as a scapegoat .

P.s.: Sorry for the late respond and the method of replying it's a bit messy .
May 19, 2015 5:41 AM

Oct 2013
They're right.
May 20, 2015 1:34 PM

Jun 2014
Shiratori99 said:
A7MAD111 said:
Wow, people actually giving publicity to these idiots , whatever nonsense they spout is their's to alone .

^
And Muslims supposed to change their laws to your liking ? Now everyone is going to give their opinion and what they feel how the law should be ... might as well make your own rules and dismiss the other rules and regulations .

Just to explain a little of why death sentences exists in Islam , it is to drive people from committing such crimes , if you or anyone view these crimes as nothing . Honestly , it's not your call or anyone at all to tell us what to follow .

Well, you can do what you want in your own countries (which is why I'm also against Western nations combating IS in general), the problem is just muslims immigrating to the West and then following Islamic law there. If you immigrate to a country, you should follow its laws and adapt to its customs. If you can't do that, then you have no business being there in the first place.

True. Islam does teach its followers to follow the "law of the land" but it seems many Muslims have unfortunately missed that part or choosing to ignore it altogether.

Sigh...why can't we all just get along? :(
May 20, 2015 2:02 PM

Aug 2014
Shiratori99 said:
A7MAD111 said:
Wow, people actually giving publicity to these idiots , whatever nonsense they spout is their's to alone .

^
And Muslims supposed to change their laws to your liking ? Now everyone is going to give their opinion and what they feel how the law should be ... might as well make your own rules and dismiss the other rules and regulations .

Just to explain a little of why death sentences exists in Islam , it is to drive people from committing such crimes , if you or anyone view these crimes as nothing . Honestly , it's not your call or anyone at all to tell us what to follow .

Well, you can do what you want in your own countries (which is why I'm also against Western nations combating IS in general), the problem is just muslims immigrating to the West and then following Islamic law there. If you immigrate to a country, you should follow its laws and adapt to its customs. If you can't do that, then you have no business being there in the first place.

Pretty sure Islam says that you should follow the laws in another land as long as they don't strongly contradict moral values ect.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
May 20, 2015 2:13 PM

Aug 2014
Also, fuck this thread. Sure organised religion is pretty shit but it doesn't mean that the book is "evil". I don't think it is Islam that really is the problem, more the people who follow it. There is nothing inherently wrong with spirituality, actually most of the time spirituality is a good thing as it encourages compassion empathy ect. Our society as whole is driven by selfish, material desires. Not saying that ISIS need to be fucked off though. Thinking about it, why doesn't Islam have a caliphate and as one united country where they can keep to themselves and follow their laws- oh wait it's because Islam doesn't fit with our western ideals and it would imped globalisation/free market/neo-liberalism ect.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
May 20, 2015 2:14 PM

Mar 2014
black1blade said:
Also, fuck this thread. Sure organised religion is pretty shit but it doesn't mean that the book is "evil". I don't think it is Islam that really is the problem, more the people who follow it. There is nothing inherently wrong with spirituality, actually most of the time spirituality is a good thing as it encourages compassion empathy ect. Our society as whole is driven by selfish, material desires. Not saying that ISIS need to be fucked off though. Thinking about it, why doesn't Islam have a caliphate and as one united country where they can keep to themselves and follow their laws- oh wait it's because Islam doesn't fit with our western ideals and it would imped globalisation/free market/neo-liberalism ect.
Ok

Have you read the Quran?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.