Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 29, 2015 9:50 PM

Jun 2014
YumeNoMonogatari said:
How to get out of embarrassing situations

I WAS DYING. I actually hurt my throat cause i laughed so hard so suddenly.
Cute show, could use more action though =
And whats up with Lili?!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
May 30, 2015 9:59 AM

Apr 2011
Firebolt! Firebolt! Firebolt! Firebolt!

Nice episode, btw.

Jun 15, 2015 6:35 AM

Dec 2011
They changed and skipped over so much stuff but it was all worth it to see how they did the grimoire scene.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 17, 2015 7:46 AM

Jun 2011
Bell spammed that magic like a mf.. bet he got lots of money that night.
Hestia fanservice yummy :3
Lili/soma's struggle continues
Jun 19, 2015 8:21 PM

Jun 2013
FIREBOLTO!FIREBOLTO!FIREBOLTO!FIREBOLTO!FIREBOLTO!
Jun 24, 2015 2:39 PM

May 2012
Long time that I laughed out loud, that escape roll was the best! Really nice development in general! Let's see what's next!
Jul 15, 2015 2:09 PM

Jul 2013
I laughed so much when he rolled away!

So awesome that he now has magic after reading the book, funny when he kept saying firebolto though lol.

His face when she said the grimoires are expensive too lol.
Jul 17, 2015 11:39 AM
Aug 2014
This thread still alive? id like to find the script theyre using but im having a hard time identify it, anyone seen something like it before? i know i have but i dont know where..

Jul 20, 2015 12:39 AM

Jan 2015
Best episode so far! Good fanservice and the rolling scene was hilarious!
Aug 17, 2015 9:36 AM

Aug 2015
"a date? ... Let's go today! ... I want to go today! ... We are going today!" lol
Aug 29, 2015 2:59 AM
May 2012
-ShadowClaw- said:
Alright after careful examination of this series I think I finally have found the reason why I was not into this series as much as I should be and yet why I am watching it….Also I know some people out there are going to shit bricks for me comparing this to that other series but il explain why I think like that.

The reason for this is well….this series is basically Sword Art Online done right.

They both have a similar theme… One it has the clearing of dungeons floor by floor…in this case it is the dungeon tower …in SAO it was Aincrad castle…they both have fantasy world settings and feature game mechanics…..They also have the haremish atmosphere for the main lead…hell they have the same voice actors but this is one is more balanced….They also have that both characters if they die they can’t respawn…in SAO case it was a central theme…while it in this one it is not but if bell dies in the dungeon it has already been stated he will die with no chance of coming back cause in Danmachi the world is the real world…

I like SAO despite it’s flaws but because of those flaws I was disappointed with the show. Mostly cause of the poor pacing….poor character development and bad writing thin one on the other hand has none of those problems and is actually being developed quite well… I think I was not invested within as in the beginning is because my subconscious was trying to make sure I do not go through the same disappointment that I had with SAO but 5 episodes in..i can now truly say I am really liking this show….:D.

Yep, that must be it. This show is fun.
Oct 31, 2015 5:45 AM

Dec 2008
Okay when that partially naked blond was petting him and he rolled away from excitement and shock, I almost laughed too damn hard. Oh to be so young.
Dec 2, 2015 3:58 AM

Apr 2009
As I suspected the Soma Familia are being exploited somehow and perhaps their behavior further leads to discrimination. X-(

Hey finally magic! And it comes as instant cast, mana's the only limit! LOL I'm hazarding a guess here, Freya or her schemes left that grimoire there.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 5, 2015 4:58 AM

Jan 2012
He will be tricked again,what a stupid kid.

Jan 24, 2016 11:56 AM
Feb 2013
The episodes are great like always ^_^
There both got so impatient XD
Hestia hype! Date! hell yea
Bell hype! New magic! hell yea

A date ? LETS GO TODAY!! I WANT TO GO TODAY! xD

Get's magic SPAM IT!
FIRE BOLTO! FIRE BOLTO!FIRE BOLTO! FIRE BOLTO!

Bell RollinOut xD
Renyx_RenJan 24, 2016 12:13 PM
Jan 25, 2016 10:52 PM

Jul 2014
The bath water looked creepy and filthy but whatever, every Anime needs some kind of obligatory fanservice episode. I just don't approve of yellow bubbly water. Hestia without the twilntails is strange but cute in it's own way then got ruined when the other women from the bath place happened to track her to him. LOL.

Sword Princess asked the question I'm pretty sure everyone asked: why is he always running away from her!?!?!? He really needs to man up when it comes to girls.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jul 31, 2016 2:56 PM

Feb 2013
Finally, magic appears! That's really cool, huh, wish we could do something like that in real life. Hestia looks even cuter with her hair down and I still don't like Whatshername.
Aug 1, 2016 1:24 AM

Jul 2013
First Syr lost her wallet and Bell had to deliver it to her that's why he got attacked by the gorilla-like monster. Now she lent Bell a grimoire. And she looks like Freya. I'm calling it. Those two are somehow related and they're toying with Bell.
Aug 26, 2016 1:20 PM

Apr 2013
I like Hestia and Aiz, they're both funny in their own way :3
and hot as well
Jan 7, 2017 7:35 AM

Dec 2010
This is slower than Log Horizon, lul.
Jan 21, 2017 4:50 PM

Mar 2010
Seeing him roll away was actually quite funny. A amusing kid he is.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 26, 2017 12:41 PM

Dec 2016
Funny way to get out from there while beeing embarrassed XD Nice one!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Aug 16, 2017 9:56 PM

May 2013
YumeNoMonogatari said:

Wao. He called his crush "mom." I'm surprised she didn't get angry LOLOL SMH.

This roll away was epic xD
Jan 16, 2018 9:39 PM

Jul 2012
This show really loves sideboobs and underboobs, not that I mind ;)

Poor loli backpack girl. Does the Soma familia trick people into debt? What exactly is going on? Hmm.
Jan 24, 2018 10:58 AM

Sep 2012
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
YumeNoMonogatari said:

Wao. He called his crush "mom." I'm surprised she didn't get angry LOLOL SMH.

This roll away was epic xD

i bet she understands cause he was a sleep (sleep talk) lol
Nov 21, 2018 2:37 PM

Apr 2018
This episode has been ok.

Dec 28, 2018 11:30 PM

Jun 2015
damn the soma family is brutal, wouldnt wanna join that.
poor dude called his crush "mom", 10x worse than calling a teacher "mom". my dude rolled away from like a bowling ball.
Jun 30, 2019 1:51 PM

Apr 2014
-That random bath scene and fanservice. Uh O K.

-Harem MC acting like the harem MC archetype and all the ladies are thirsty for him just cuz. O K.

-Random grimoire lying around publicly and Syr just randomly hands it to him. O K. The valuable item hidden in plain sight is fine since it happens, however generally when people recommend someone else a book they usually don't just hand them something they have no clue about.

-That random Aiz booty and ripped armor underboob shot. Hawt, but O K. He called her mom LOL.

-Bell getting tangled with La Familia.
Jan 24, 2020 8:37 PM

Aug 2017
I enjoyed this episode and I don't know why.

That escape roll was hilarious lmao.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 28, 2020 12:13 PM

Jul 2009
Lmao must suck to be saved by your heroine plenty of times and looking like a total reject in front of her. I feel ya, Bell!

Hope that misunderstanding at the end doesn't lead to anything bad.
Sep 13, 2020 1:01 PM

Jan 2009
he can make firebolt magic without incantations huh thats great
Sep 20, 2020 7:33 PM

Oct 2016
Bell must have forgot the thing we call mana lmao.

That was a great episode, poor Hestia didn't get her date those damn hyenas indeed.

Ais really is charming hope we see more of her besides her spin off, and Bell rolling away was hilarious lmao.
Sep 28, 2020 8:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I think on these episode, i got some of more clearance between Syr and Freya relations that got intrigueing from the previous episode end scene. However, for more revelations, i need to step up slowly but surely without knewing too much.

The first parts was fine, i guess. Hestia, and her struggle against a mere misunderstanding with Lili. Somehow it just led me into a delicious fanservices. Nice! Damn booty body! Yeah, more goddess body revealed, and they were just love a cherry boy afterall. No kidding with Hestia allegory refer them as a Hyena. Lol. The last night chilling under the clearly sky refer that their relations became in a good state again.

The second part where my attaboy, learnt magic, indirectly, by the book of magic that brought up from Syr, aka Freya (?). He naively red it all out loud just so typical of him. The reason of why he chose fire, just fine too. I thought it could be more epic. But, yeah, afterall its just decent. Ofc he got one more boosted up power to strengthened him against an unbeliavable power of the dungeon. Then, he met his beloved girl? Then he ran away of it? Damn, sick!

Okay, forget about the reckless behaviour of Bell when he met Wallenstein. We finally got a storyline that focused more into a petite loli, Lili, and her struggle at the Familia. Was that ended up in a good terms?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 10, 2020 9:00 PM

Feb 2019
It's a real shame that Hestia and Bell's date was broken up. I guess you can't depend on the nosiness of the other goddesses. I really feel sympathy for Lili, but she better choose Bell over her want to betray him. Ais seems a little detached emotionally, and I hope Bell realizes this so that he gets with Hestia.

Hestia is Bestia.
Oct 14, 2020 9:26 AM

Sep 2018
The narrative manages to strike up arguments that know how to engage the viewer's attention, but Bell's character is somewhat irritating in its stupidity and clumsiness. Instead, the character of Hestia, despite often screaming during the episodes, is the element that manages to entertain during the viewing of the episode. It turns out the secret hidden in the book, but Lili is still a mystery, and it's a little nerve-wracking waiting to know what she is hiding and not just her.
Oct 17, 2021 6:07 PM

Jul 2021
First few episodes had me thinking the comedy in this was poor, but the roll away from Ais was pretty funny. I'm guessing next episode we're finally learning what's the deal with Liliruca and the Soma Familia?
Feb 21, 2022 1:55 PM
Nov 2019
i cant lie,the fanservice is pretty nice
Aug 29, 2022 9:44 AM
Jul 2020
Very decent episode with good plot happening
Aug 31, 2022 2:14 AM
Nov 2016
really really good
Sep 16, 2022 5:55 AM
Nov 2021
Eu gostei bastante de ver ele desenvolvendo habilidade, muito bom.
Jul 1, 2023 10:36 AM
Nov 2022
Bell tonto como vas a salir corriendo de la hermosa Aiz
TeemplarioJul 1, 2023 1:11 PM
Aug 13, 2023 2:41 PM
Oct 2021
him not saying anything must have been a red flag for her
Dec 5, 2023 7:11 PM

Nov 2023
Interesting hair styles Hestia got
Dec 28, 2023 7:05 PM
Nov 2015
Lap pillows and headpats make the world go round :>
Feb 7, 6:49 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
B*TCH JUST CHILL AND ENJOY THE MOMMY LAP PILLOW AND UNDERBOOB COMBO AAUUGGHH

Anyway, can definitely relate with Bell waking up early at the crack of dawn out of excitement to test out his new fire magic. Brought up some childhood core memories about waking up early to play with christmas presents and stuff.

Also the little girl with big backpack is STILL trying to snag Bell's knife, despite already trying to sell it and getting a bad offer for it. Come on man.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 18, 12:01 PM
May 2022
bro is hopeless, only watching to see how the story unfolds with aiz, pretty sure I will be disappointed anyw
Apr 19, 1:42 PM

Oct 2018
Bro

The show is really trying to not give info on the Soma familia isn't it? Next episode is titled Lily's full name, clearly it's just going to be about her specifically.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

363 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

208 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

282 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 10, 2015

277 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 3, 2015

459 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 10:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.