Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Sep 30, 2010 11:48 PM

Jul 2008
I was a little scared at the end. We don't want our main characters to die now~
Oct 7, 2010 8:34 PM

Apr 2010
Ame = MOE.
Rating it, 9/10. Not satisfied with the ending.
Oct 10, 2010 3:03 AM

Mar 2009
Good ending.
Oct 10, 2010 7:21 AM

Jan 2008
Ehh? only 2 episodes? I was waiting for the third for quite long. Dang, I just checked it but it only ended at 2.
Oct 29, 2010 4:53 AM

Jul 2010
Just finished watching this, good short series, well worth my time. Ending was "fine", would have liked to see more but in the end it was satisfying. 8/10
Will you be able to do.... what must be done?

Nov 2, 2010 2:44 PM

Apr 2009
It had been on my hdd for quite a long time... and now - after finishing it - I have no idea why, oh why, I've been delaying watching it for so long.
To sum up this anime I can use just a few words: original thriller with a thick, dense and dark plot. How I wish more shows like this would air... well, all in all, the second episode was better than the first one and I'm left in despair. Why? Because when I finally found a good series, it proves to be 2-eps long... I'd like to watch at least 12 or 13 episodes of this. 40 minutes each, of course.
9/10

Dec 9, 2010 3:36 PM

Nov 2010
Wow, she looks so cute in this pic :D
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt288/francismeunier/3ce445b9.jpg

Anyways, I loved this anime, Kinda creepy, but very nice ending, I loved the ending song a LOT :D
Jan 4, 2011 9:56 AM

Apr 2009
Where the hell is police? This OVA started nicely and I liked the idea of a loon murdering for happiness points, but the second part seriously made no sense. I watched it through permanent facepalm.
- Ayase didn't leave any evidence. Yeah right. Like, a whole bunch of ex-members she tried to fry alive. Internet traces. And a lot more, most likely.
- When the group just went to her flat and listened to her rambling, I hoped they were recording her or something, but no. :/
- What was with just sitting there while Ayase was torturing (verbally) the president?
Bad guys talking their heads off for several minutes with the good guys just sitting there with :o expression... =_______=;;

First OVA was much better than this :/
Jan 6, 2011 12:23 PM

Jan 2010
Dhuaine said:
Where the hell is police?

Too busy arresting perverted teenagers.

Episode 2 was better then episode 1. Ame is adorable, I can't believe I actually thought she was a murderer before. 9/10
Jan 12, 2011 9:56 AM

Jul 2008
ugh, it's so upsetting to think that there may not be an episode 3 ;_;

episode 2 was so good, and I feel that they can develop Juu and Ame's relationship further.
Forever Fornever
Jan 13, 2011 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
too bad its so short.
Feb 12, 2011 11:21 AM

Jun 2009
How I like it when people have those kind of screwed up ideals. It’s always a interesting thing to see.

Heck, I wonder, where is the police during all this? Eating donuts or what? And what do Juuzawa and Ame sitting there like nothing is happening with all the flies and Ayase harassing Shiraishi and wanting cut her down…?

Anyway, it was a good watch.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Feb 18, 2011 8:10 AM

Apr 2009
Shiraishi had it coming in the end.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 20, 2011 5:12 PM

Aug 2009
GracefulDownfall said:

Indeed she had.

"Would it be enough if i apologize?" LOL
Even though it was obvious she had been dead from the beginning, that part with Ayase's mother's decomposing corpse and the flies had a genuine effect on me - I felt I was going to puke.

Oh and, Madoka's badass.
metamorphiusMay 20, 2011 5:20 PM
May 22, 2011 3:05 AM

Sep 2010
Too bad it's only 2 episodes. I would've liked to see more.
May 25, 2011 6:02 PM

May 2010
Prez didn't deserve to die, heh heh
Jun 21, 2011 6:26 AM

Sep 2010
It feels a bit like an abrupt ending.
And for some reason I could understand everything from the ending in Japanese, it was pretty easy Japanese apparantly.
Aug 27, 2011 8:20 AM

Sep 2008
Finally got around to finishing this. Along with rewatching the first episode.

Loved every minute of it. Wish there were more episodes.
Sep 5, 2011 2:27 PM

Dec 2009
I LOVE 'Denpa Teki no Kanojo', great OVA! x3 cute ending.

other than that, one thing that's been bothering me is... whats all the "happiness points" about? I dont get it... because, do they take it literaly to reality (Ayase & Kaori) or is it just their stupid illusion as an excuse?

like... "okay, I'm gonna kill this guy to get happiness points"
what the hell? If their "happiness points" is connected to 'reality' in trying to show a message (the theme in the story). Then how IS IT connected to reality? What I'm saying is, what's the reality of this anime? How is connected to real life and what's the message that its trying to tell us, if there is any. But I'm sure there is. I just don't really understand the message the novel/anime is trying to say.

Sorry, I'm trying my best to make it sound clear, even I maybe wouldn't understand what I'm trying to say.
Sep 5, 2011 4:53 PM

Dec 2010
waalex11 said:
They're making excuses to their actions.

You can consider it as their twisting of "karma" to their own gain.

Part of the point of this series is that "everyone is at least a little crazy". Some more than others.
It's only a matter of why and how.
Sep 9, 2011 6:09 PM
Feb 2011
This was great. He totally could've gotten Hikaru if he wanted to. :D
Juu is pretty dense sometimes, he was gonna let Ayase go while she obviously had something to do with all this by coming out and locking the door and all. Ame calming him down later on was pretty awesome too, she knew exactly what to say.
Too bad it's only two episodes, but there was never a dull moment and I loved it from the beginning to the end. I think I'll settle with a 9 out of 10.
Sep 28, 2011 11:48 AM
Sep 2011
wow this is awesome anime that have most of all element inside to keep me watching to the end, the extreme, the craziness, the plot, the suspend, the story and a bit of love... i love it all, it should be made on a full episode with season,i will surely buy it all, it very hard to find a rare awesome anime like this=)

p/s: at last i can see ame kawaii face xp
Nov 4, 2011 2:43 AM

Feb 2009
It was a pretty horrific episode, although it was not as good as the first one. I honestly didn't understand most of the scenes (maybe I'm just slow) and the characters are just weird, but this still had that great dark and scary atmosphere going for it and the ending was actually very good, loved the twist.
Nov 9, 2011 6:17 PM

Jul 2007
I loved this, too bad that it ends here. ):
Dec 18, 2011 11:26 PM

May 2009
that was a great OVA.... I thought for sure that he was going to die lol the car conveniently swerves towards the prez...anyway I wish this OVA was longer or they should make some sort of series >.>
Jan 13, 2012 5:04 PM

Jun 2010
This kind of story about psychotic and/or schizophrenic teenagers is kind of a cliche by now, isn't it? Especially with an internet message board connection.

The only thing I liked was Ame confronting Ayase by the logic of her own premises.
FronzelJan 13, 2012 6:01 PM
Jan 26, 2012 5:22 PM
Sep 2011
Loved it!!! I wish it was longer though..I'd really enjoy watching it as a series.
Jan 29, 2012 1:30 AM

Oct 2008
Aww.. Ame! I want a lover like her! :)
Still looking for a signature.
Jan 30, 2012 3:16 AM

Oct 2010
Just saw both of them back to back. I really thought he died at the end since its details about it was tragedy. It was pretty good i wish it was longer.
Jan 31, 2012 1:54 PM

Apr 2008
Great Ova. Worthy sequel to the first Ova.
2 different cases they deal with, though the 1st were of course more obscene with the murders and beating.
Sure wish there were more than just these 2 episodes indeed. 9/10 for the show. lacking 1, as I want the more abnormal ending, like, an actual closure in the relationship, etc.

Is the Manga still going strong or is MAL just not updated?
Gotta wonder why no more episodes were made if so.
Feb 9, 2012 8:31 AM

May 2011
GracefulDownfall said:

Slurpentine said:
Prez didn't deserve to die, heh heh

Before the final scene, I did not think she deserves her fate. She didn't try to kill anyone. She is just someone who gets caught in the psychotic behavior of the Kuraki family. However, when she is willing to do what she does in that final scene. She gets what is coming to her.

Yeah, she was disingenuous to the Kuraki Boyfriend when Shiraishi dumped him. But, to be honest, if status is what a woman is primarily after you wouldn't want to be with that person anyways. She does him a favor when she dumps him. The problem is he can't see past the "status" thing himself and chooses to end it all right in front of her.

Relationships come and go all the time. Everyone makes foolish decisions and hurts others sometimes. It's no reason to end it all. Suck it up and move on. Hell, he should just date the sister. That seems all the rage these days in Japan. They deserve each other.

Ayase going after Shiraishi was an unfortunate circumstance of being involved in the remnants of the nutjob family. It is unfortunate for her to get that deeply involved in the situation. But, when Shiraishi let herself get taken down by that family and she was willing to push Juu into traffic like that. She lost herself as a human being. It was at this point that she deserves her fate.

-------------------------------------------

As soon as I see Shiraishi standing before Juu all messed up I know she is going to do something bad. The cars whizzing by seem rather foreboding as well. My heart skips a beat when she pushes him into the road. I knew that she is going to do it. But I was still was stunned by it. I start freaking when Ame instinctively run and they show him lying on the ground. I didn't see that the truck had rammed into the storefront until after they show the bloody hand of Shiraishi.

I sort of feel relieved that Juu was spared. I also feel some pity towards Shiraishi. Why? because her life is so destroyed by the Kuraki family's psychotic behavior. She loses any sense of being a decent human being. Not that she is a model citizen beforehand.

-------------------------------

Well , anyways, it was a great series. I'm rather sad that it seems like the show got killed. I liked this series.

The funny thing is the fact that I thought the series was only 2 episodes led me to really think Juu could have actually died at the end. It sorta added to the suspense when I recently watched it.
CirrisFeb 9, 2012 8:44 AM
Feb 19, 2012 5:32 AM
Dec 2009
I think we all forgot about someone important here...

What happened to the driver of the van?? Is he OK??

Ame is super cute
Feb 23, 2012 5:16 PM

Jan 2008
Cirris said:

I sort of feel relieved that Juu was spared. I also feel some pity towards Shiraishi. Why? because her life is so destroyed by the Kuraki family's psychotic behavior. She loses any sense of being a decent human being. Not that she is a model citizen beforehand.

I think you are downplaying how much Shiraishi wasn't a "model citizen" before hand. She doesn't go into detail but she admitted of doing whatever it took to get on top. All we do know is that she broke up with her boyfriend to date a more successful guy, and acted as if she was nothing more then a victim by fabricating the story, as she did, to gain sympathy. Also, as traumatized as she was, she attempted to kill a human being (her savior nonetheless).

Shiraishi was evil to begin with, it just became more apparent when she became desperate.

Feb 25, 2012 7:15 PM

Sep 2011
I really wish this was a series. Ame is so amazing.
[center]
Mar 2, 2012 1:03 AM
Jun 2007
This definitely deserves to be turned into an anime series.
Mar 10, 2012 11:57 AM

Jun 2009
I enjoyed this quite a bit. Too bad there are no more eps.
Apr 15, 2012 2:38 PM

Jan 2012
Pretty good series. A bit random for my liking, but it was definitely not bad.

I liked the end though. Retribution comparable to that of School Days ;)

7/10
MorningGlory said:
I seen worse......
(elfen lied for example.....thinking bout that anime wants to make me vomit)

How does EL make you vomit? It wasn't that bad, lol. I mean, it was gory, but still, it wasn't gore just for the hell of it.
Lemme smang it girl.
Apr 28, 2012 5:01 PM

Oct 2010
wow, this was great, possibly best ova i have ever watched? it was a bit rushed, and a few things seemed to be left out, going to have to read the manga now, strange way to end it, there wasn't enough crying it felt as if that blond guy didn't actually die, but i am pretty sure he did
May 1, 2012 10:11 AM

Mar 2012
Damn tis such a shame this isnt a full blown series.... <3 Ame T_T
May 29, 2012 1:05 AM

Mar 2012
Karma 1, Shiraishi 0
Jun 13, 2012 3:44 AM
May 2011
Hikaru is a fool. Instead of running after some boy in karate section (the relationship with whom will not be long) she had to try to make Juu fell in love with her and try to be with him. Stupid girl.
Jun 18, 2012 3:00 PM

Mar 2012
Good OVA but the ending was shit tbh
Jun 26, 2012 2:34 AM

Apr 2009
But he doesn't even look the least happy on the photo passed through their mobile phones! o_O I don't want my happiness to be quantified ever!

I'm starting to like Juu, he such a good guy that he didn't took advantage when Hikaru's self esteem was low. Or maybe because he had too much on his plate that time? LOL

I suspected there was something off or at least rotting inside the house when she chopped up the single fly buzzing about in the kitchen with a single stroke, and it turns out to be her mother. x_x Ame turning that destroying-other-happiness-to-be-happy-yourself concept on it's own head was brilliant. Oh and it seems karma (the bitch edition, as if there's any other, LOL) gets with along with happiness from time to time...bwahaha!

Cirris said:
As soon as I see Shiraishi standing before Juu all messed up I know she is going to do something bad. The cars whizzing by seem rather foreboding as well. My heart skips a beat when she pushes him into the road. I knew that she is going to do it. But I was still was stunned by it. I start freaking when Ame instinctively run and they show him lying on the ground.

No shit, I was totally thinking and feeling exactly the same! I was "Oh crap, she's one of them too!"

I never heard of this "pessimistic kind of optimism" until now, now I'm glad I did. Man, even saying that seems ironic. LOL I wish this was longer series, I want to see more of those two friends of Ame in action.

Wow this last episode is a lot! 8/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 2, 2012 12:24 AM

May 2012
This episode was just as awesome as the first! I still cant believe that this is 2 episodes long, I mean I give this an 10/10 everything about the 2 episodes was perfect and in just 2 episodes you saw some character development. If they turned this into a full blown anime I'm sure that it would be one of the best anime out there.
Sep 8, 2012 2:38 PM

Feb 2011
I liked it till the very end , somehow this guy reminds me of Ichigo for some reason . Yeah , loved the two OVA . 10/10
Sep 16, 2012 5:44 PM

Apr 2010
Was nice.
Also funny how 2 episodes had more/better character development than many other 12 ep. series...
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Sep 24, 2012 11:37 AM

Sep 2008
It was as good as the first episode... well, maybe a little less interesting (I was prepared for surprises regarding the characters, so the moment they showed their true colors was less shocking than the last time).

The story was good, I liked the 'destruction of one's happiness' theme. The ending summed it all up the proper way ;D

Overall, I give Denpa teki na Kanojo a 9/10 for the concept and amusement :)
Nov 7, 2012 1:08 AM

Aug 2012
Like the ending.
Dec 20, 2012 4:25 PM

Nov 2012
"The Deconstruction of Happiness"
Indeed many people look into it to find their own happiness which is watching others happiness crumble.
Dec 26, 2012 10:55 PM

Mar 2010
I really liked the first episode, but this one was great, i loved it, Ame is so cute, her friends are awesome, i also liked how Juu is not the hero, and although he is strong and a good fighter, he doesn't go punching bad guys and saving others, i mean i like that kinda stuff but it would've ruined this ovas for me.
Also as most of you already mentioned, AMAZING character development in only 2 OVAs, damn, i just wish there was a third one, but my hopes are lost seeing that this is from 2009.

Anyway, great anime, now, what do i watch?, i feel like for the next few days, after watching this anything i watch will be bad.
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Denpateki na Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Iiotoko - Feb 17, 2009

166 by bakakisima »»
Jan 27, 11:53 AM

» Some questions about stuff that the anime didn't give answers to

csenger08 - Nov 26, 2022

2 by JackSKK »»
May 16, 2023 4:20 AM

» This would make a good series.

xsilicon9 - May 4, 2012

25 by PonderingScribe »»
Oct 27, 2022 3:43 PM

» They adapted the light novel(s) into a manga

towelgirl21 - Mar 21, 2021

3 by anizawa89 »»
Oct 22, 2022 4:58 PM

» So where are Juu parents?

xsilicon9 - Dec 18, 2014

3 by Ryuu_Mayo »»
May 27, 2022 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.