Forum Settings
Forums

Deranged anti-war activist slashes the US Ambassador to South Korea

New
Mar 4, 2015 4:35 PM

Nov 2008
I know the anti-war activists over there are a mess, even then, I wouldn't expect one of them to try to kill an ambassador.

Source (very graphic, don't read after eating)

He's going to need a shitload of stitches from the madness, and the deranged man is in custody.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 4, 2015 4:37 PM
Mar 2011
i not a huge fan of koreans but this guy i like fuck the us Zionist war mongers
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Mar 4, 2015 4:38 PM

Apr 2013
You must have a weak stomach if this can upset it.
Mar 4, 2015 4:42 PM

May 2013
FGAU1912 said:

Without the US the Koreas would be unified but also poor and unfree.
Mar 4, 2015 5:44 PM
Feb 2014
FGAU1912 said:

You're retarded. The US is in Korea for reasons, I'm not sure if you noticed, but we're there for the right ones as well. As if you know any better than our current foreign policy.

Forgot to add that the US is in Japan for the right reasons as well. Please, enlighten me. Do you ever change your age-old outlook on both the USA and Korea? You represent why my older relatives would hate you.
AqutanMar 4, 2015 6:17 PM
Mar 4, 2015 5:57 PM

Feb 2013
Pxi2 said:
FGAU1912 said:

And probably kicking down Japan's door, but don't tell them that.

Seriously Date, between this and CD you need to give it a rest.

The hate tonight is strong.
NTADMar 4, 2015 6:01 PM
Mar 4, 2015 6:00 PM

Nov 2008
NTAD said:
Pxi2 said:

And probably kicking down Japan's door, but don't tell them that.

Seriously Date, between this and CD you need to give it a rest.

Japan is in Tubby's crosshairs and was in his late father's crosshairs as well and it's definitely easier to connect with missiles unlike the US where all of their nukes would miss.

Mar 4, 2015 6:14 PM

Nov 2009
FGAU1912 said:
Supports innocent people getting attacked. Why am I not surprised. Bigots will stay bigots I suppose.
Mar 4, 2015 10:37 PM

Oct 2014
Doesn't matter what you think about the US. Reuniting the two Koreas is NOT going to be a good idea. Not when Tubby is in charge.
Mar 4, 2015 10:38 PM
Feb 2014
Khaosman said:
Doesn't matter what you think about the US. Reuniting the two Koreas is NOT going to be a good idea. Not when Tubby is in charge.

Ignore Date, he's trolling/doesn't know shit about foreign policy/is mentally behind 50 years into the past.
Mar 5, 2015 2:16 AM
Mar 2011
TheRealNico said:
FGAU1912 said:

You're retarded. The US is in Korea for reasons, I'm not sure if you noticed, but we're there for the right ones as well. As if you know any better than our current foreign policy.

Forgot to add that the US is in Japan for the right reasons as well. Please, enlighten me. Do you ever change your age-old outlook on both the USA and Korea? You represent why my older relatives would hate you.

i hate korea cuse they got rid of there Confucian ideals same reason i hate the CCP in China [ coming from a left winger like my self ]

my view on the us is cuse there the biggest hippocitres in the world cuse they di not alllow there people to be indicted to the ICC so they do no belive in justice or democracy cuse there backing of terrorist and dictators and i hate the fact that its seen as a paragon of right when they done more worng than right imo

fyi im a Pan Oriental unionist ie i think Japan china a United Korea free of being s us Puppet] [ an independent taiwan hong kong macau] and Indo china and Tailand Singapore Philippines should all be in a union akin to tthe EU

the HQ of this place would would be in Either hong kong or Singapore

ie im more foward thinking than you think i dont like my fellow people of the orient being subjugated or occupied
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Mar 5, 2015 2:35 AM

Jan 2013
FGAU1912 said:
TheRealNico said:

i hate korea cuse they got rid of there Confucian ideals same reason i hate the CCP in China [ coming from a left winger like my self ]

my view on the us is cuse there the biggest hippocitres in the world cuse they di not alllow there people to be indicted to the ICC so they do no belive in justice or democracy cuse there backing of terrorist and dictators and i hate the fact that its seen as a paragon of right when they done more worng than right imo

fyi im a Pan Oriental unionist ie i think Japan china a United Korea free of being s us Puppet] [ an independent taiwan hong kong macau] and Indo china and Tailand Singapore Philippines should all be in a union akin to tthe EU

ie im more foward thinking than you think i dont like my fellow people of the orient being subjugated or occupied
Have you thought that maybe this guy is one of those people trying to unify Korea and end military intervention? In politics, the US is a divided country. Not everybody loves war. Christ you're being an ignorant cuck
Mar 5, 2015 2:40 AM

Jan 2009
weak security he have, at least he is fine
Mar 5, 2015 3:51 AM
Mar 2011
DoctorCaim said:
FGAU1912 said:

Have you thought that maybe this guy is one of those people trying to unify Korea and end military intervention? In politics, the US is a divided country. Not everybody loves war. Christ you're being an ignorant cuck

Korean people should be left to unify korea why dont the us defend hong king democracy rather than Korea

note what i said above hong kong has the financial power to be an indepentadnt city state like Singapore

and all the us politicians are pro war since they back the zinonist murderers and the settler state

i will only call us pro peace when they stop backing rhe right winger Zionist war criminals

Mar 5, 2015 4:51 AM
Jan 2014
Most people in South Korea don't want reunification, I saw an interesting documentary on Vice News I think about the small North Korean community in South Korea and how difficult it was for them to adapt to life in a modern society. It didn't help that their accent or their minuscule height especially for the men, made them stand out. Also a lot of the women ended up as sex workers.
It got so bad that the South Korean government is now sponsoring a TV show to help humanize North Koreans and change their image in South Korea.
The point is that if they can't integrate a few dozen of thousands of North Koreans, what about 25 million of them ....
Mar 5, 2015 6:57 AM

Jan 2013
FGAU1912 said:
DoctorCaim said:

Korean people should be left to unify korea why dont the us defend hong king democracy rather than Korea

note what i said above hong kong has the financial power to be an indepentadnt city state like Singapore

and all the us politicians are pro war since they back the zinonist murderers and the settler state

i will only call us pro peace when they stop backing rhe right winger Zionist war criminals
That's all baseless generalizations and statements. Not every politician supports war. You're trying to defend a stabbing of an innocent guy because of political beliefs. You're literally scum.
Mar 5, 2015 8:40 AM

Feb 2012
Damn how the hell did he even got the chance to get so close to fukin US Ambassador.

Security on fleek. :/
Mar 5, 2015 8:47 AM
Mar 2011
DoctorCaim said:
FGAU1912 said:

That's all baseless generalizations and statements. Not every politician supports war. You're trying to defend a stabbing of an innocent guy because of political beliefs. You're literally scum.

when as any us leader ever not fully backed the Zionist state obama does also goes

Mar 5, 2015 9:07 AM

Mar 2012
Biased news title.
End Zionazism
Mar 5, 2015 10:09 AM
Mar 2011
Mikasa said:
Biased news title.

very much so i sense hoppy is right wing

Mar 5, 2015 10:14 AM

Nov 2008
FGAU1912 said:
Mikasa said:
Biased news title.

The activist was in the wrong attacking the ambassador, protesting is ok, going mad with a 25 cm long knife on an innocent diplomat isn't.

An ambassador doesn't order or even influence war, it's a symbolic and diplomatic position to improve relations between the US and wherever country the embassy is stationed at.

Mar 5, 2015 10:23 AM

Jul 2013
Pirating_Ninja said:
FGAU1912 said:
Supports innocent people getting attacked. Why am I not surprised. Bigots will stay bigots I suppose.

This.
Mar 5, 2015 10:58 AM

Mar 2012
Hoppy said:
FGAU1912 said:

The activist was in the wrong attacking the ambassador, protesting is ok, going mad with a 25 cm long knife on an innocent diplomat isn't.

An ambassador doesn't order or even influence war, it's a symbolic and diplomatic position to improve relations between the US and wherever country the embassy is stationed at.

You don't know what happened.

A lot of times, it's exactly for "preserving that relationship" that these people get certain privileges, from ass kissing militants and the guards around them at the price of the citizens' own rights. It becomes more of a class issue against someone who's not even part of the society in a way. Sometimes ambassadors take full advantage of this special treatment. Of course they'll get hate.

Something like that happened in the Israeli Embassy in Jordan (no knives though, just protests)
End Zionazism
Mar 5, 2015 11:06 AM

Jan 2013
Mikasa said:
Hoppy said:

A lot of times, it's exactly for "preserving that relationship" that these people get certain privileges, from ass kissing militants and the guards around them at the price of the citizens' own rights. It becomes more of a class issue against someone who's not even part of the society in a way. Sometimes ambassadors take full advantage of this special treatment. Of course they'll get hate.

Something like that happened in the Israeli Embassy in Jordan (no knives though, just protests)
That still doesn't matter, a retard committed a stabbing to prove a point. Which is completely counter-intuitive. That only makes the people pushing for unification look worse. If the activist isn't a retard, then I don't know what is
Mar 5, 2015 11:07 AM
Feb 2014
Mikasa said:
Hoppy said:

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Mar 5, 2015 11:16 AM

Mar 2012
DoctorCaim said:
Mikasa said:

That still doesn't matter, a retard committed a stabbing to prove a point. Which is completely counter-intuitive. That only makes the people pushing for unification look worse. If the activist isn't a retard, then I don't know what is

Not always. Let's assume for a second we don't know how this went down.

If someone is committing a crime, it's fine to stab him in the face to stop him.
All the more dangerous if he's in a political position.

His point that being a diplomat is the same as being a saint, and that the guy was automatically in the wrong without knowing what really went down. Or how exactly.
End Zionazism
Mar 5, 2015 11:24 AM

Jan 2013
Mikasa said:
DoctorCaim said:

If someone is committing a crime, it's fine to stab him in the face to stop him.

His point that being a diplomat is the same as being a saint, and that the guy was automatically in the wrong without knowing what really went down. Or how exactly.
He's not seen as a saint. He's seen as a fucking victim. Are you daft? If he was stabbed and the guy said something like "He fucked my wife" or "He killed my friend", sure it would make sense but he didn't. His reason was "Korea isn't unified", the victim has no control over that. He's in a position of power but even he has no power for that. He got stabbed for an insufficient reason.
Mar 5, 2015 11:27 AM
Feb 2014
DoctorCaim said:
Mikasa said:

He's not seen as a saint. He's seen as a fucking victim. Are you daft? If he was stabbed and the guy said something like "He fucked my wife" or "He killed my friend", sure it would make sense but he didn't. His reason was "Korea isn't unified", the victim has no control over that. He's in a position of power but even he has no power for that. He got stabbed for an insufficient reason.

But seeing that this poster is a known American hating troll, why even bother continuing?
Mar 5, 2015 11:28 AM

Nov 2008
Mikasa said:
DoctorCaim said:

You've lost your mind. I didn't even allude that he was a saint.

I'd understand if the ambassador actually tried to kill the protestor at the scene but it didn't happen that way. I support self defense but I don't support unprovoked attacks like this, it was an act of terrorism.

Mar 5, 2015 11:30 AM

Mar 2012
Missing the point. Politicians don't oppress by holding knives in public. That's what makes it all the more frustrating, enough for people to get a knife and slash them in the face. Not saying this is what happened, but let's not deny its possibility.
End Zionazism
Mar 5, 2015 11:32 AM

Jan 2013
Mikasa said:
Missing the point. Politicians don't oppress by holding knives in public. That's what makes it all the more frustrating, enough for people to get a knife and slash them in the face. Not saying this is what happened, but let's not deny its possibility.
Yeah because a foreign embassy man has control over a foreign country to oppress South Korea lol

You're not very bright are you?

As a pseudo-Doctor, I'd like to prescribe you some Adderall.

And maybe a suppository for that butthole
Mar 5, 2015 11:36 AM

Mar 2012
Yes they actually can. I just explained how above.
End Zionazism
Mar 5, 2015 11:44 AM

Jan 2013
Sure sure, he's totally the reason. He totally caused Korea to split.

Let's also blame him for 9/11. Hell, let's also blame him for World War II. Let's also say he killed 6 million Jews.

You're taking that Adderall right?

Please do
Mar 5, 2015 11:45 AM
Feb 2014
DoctorCaim said:

Let's also blame him for 9/11. Hell, let's also blame him for World War II. Let's also say he killed 6 million Jews.

Please do

Unified Korea wouldn't be smart. But seeing OP is anti-American maybe he'd love to see South Korea AND Japan get conquered without our intervention just for teh lulz XD
Mar 5, 2015 11:55 AM
Mar 2011
TheRealNico said:
DoctorCaim said:

Please do

Unified Korea wouldn't be smart. But seeing OP is anti-American maybe he'd love to see South Korea AND Japan get conquered without our intervention just for teh lulz XD

once a gets removed Japan will get stronger im not anti mondern us iim anti right wing alot of us people on Mal are right wing so i come over as us hater

Mar 5, 2015 11:56 AM
Mar 2011
DoctorCaim said:

Please do

huh

Mar 5, 2015 11:58 AM

Jul 2013
Can´t believe someone is defending the stabbing of an innocent so strongly

I am most certainly not a defender of the US, faaaaar from it, but this is a little too much really.

Mar 5, 2015 12:02 PM

Mar 2012
DoctorCaim said:

Please do

What.
You're not making any sense now with your conspiracy theories.

Point is, you claimed that "politician was a victim because he didn't use a knife" and that is terrible reasoning.
End Zionazism
Mar 5, 2015 12:04 PM
Feb 2014
Soul-Master said:

I am most certainly not a defender of the US, faaaaar from it, but this is a little too much really.

It's MAL, what do you expect? People also defend "kill all gays" bills here, nothing new.

FGAU1912 said:
TheRealNico said:

once a gets removed Japan will get stronger im not anti mondern us iim anti right wing alot of us people on Mal are right wing so i come over as us hater

Yeah, and right-wing foreign policy from us is what keeps Japan alive. You really can't be this far back in time, can you?
Mar 5, 2015 12:06 PM
Feb 2014
Mikasa said:
DoctorCaim said:

Please do

What.

Point is, you claimed that "politician was a victim because he didn't use a knife" and that is terrible reasoning.

How else is he supposed to defend himself then?

This thought is almost like jihad on all Americans. Even native Koreans find this activist wrong.
Mar 5, 2015 12:08 PM

Jan 2013
Mikasa said:
DoctorCaim said:

Please do

What.

You actually took my sarcasm seriously?

Did you even read the article?

I change my mind, instead of one pill of adderall, take ten. I don't want to endanger my medical license but if it'll stop your shitposting than it's worth the risk.
Mar 5, 2015 12:09 PM

Nov 2009
Soul-Master said:

Just ignore it. Some people in this world truly do believe that because of one's nationality (and for no reason other than their nationality), they deserve death.

Pirating_Ninja said:
Bigots will stay bigots I suppose.
Mar 5, 2015 12:23 PM

Mar 2012
DoctorCaim said:
Mikasa said:

What.

I change my mind, instead of one pill of adderall, take ten. I don't want to endanger my medical license but if it'll stop your shitposting than it's worth the risk.

Okay then what does that have to do with what I said?
Him being a politician doesn't mean he's not automatically a victim.
Stop dodging my points please.
End Zionazism
Mar 5, 2015 12:26 PM

Jul 2013
Mikasa said:

What.

HE IS A VICTIM BECAUSE HE GOT FUCKING STABBED!
Had to get that out of my system. Lets go back to watching teletubbies.

TheRealNico said:

It's MAL, what do you expect? People also defend "kill all gays" bills here, nothing new.

I know what to expect from this site, but when seeing someone defending something like this in such a rabid and persona way... I am surprised.

Pirating_Ninja said:

Just ignore it. Some people in this world truly do believe that because of one's nationality (and for no reason other than their nationality), they deserve death

I know, but it doesn´t make it less upsetting.

WolfsbaneMar 5, 2015 12:36 PM
Mar 5, 2015 12:51 PM

Jan 2013
Mikasa said:
DoctorCaim said:

I'm not dodging points, I'm only pointing the obvious and you can't get obvious it seems.

Occupation has nothing to with this situation.
A guy got stabbed. There is only victim and suspect. Suspect stabbed victim because "South Korea and North Korea need to be reunified". Victim is an ambassador to South Korea from the fucking US. Can you spell US as South Korea? Can you spell US with North Korea? It's not the US who decides reunification; it's North Korea and South Korea who decides it. Am I too obvious for you lad? He essentially got stabbed for nothing. Your points are coming from the magic eight ball of your tinfoil hat, please burn it.

This is the third request as a pseudo-doctor, please take some Adderall.
Mar 5, 2015 12:54 PM

Mar 2012
"Occupation has nothing to do with this situation"
We don't know that 100% sure.
End Zionazism
Mar 5, 2015 1:00 PM

Jan 2013
Prove it then. Prove why it's relevant.

Prove why an American ambassador is responsible for a problem between North Korea and South Korea.

Protip: You can't

Stop being a cuck
Mar 5, 2015 1:01 PM

Mar 2012
I didn't say he was responsible....

I said we don't know the whole story well enough for the thread title to be biased toward one side.

I think you need some of that Aderdall yourself
End Zionazism
Mar 5, 2015 1:02 PM

Nov 2011
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Mar 5, 2015 1:05 PM

Dec 2013
DoctorCaim said:
Mikasa said:

I'm not dodging points, I'm only pointing the obvious and you can't get obvious it seems.

Occupation has nothing to with this situation.
A guy got stabbed. There is only victim and suspect. Suspect stabbed victim because "South Korea and North Korea need to be reunified". Victim is an ambassador to South Korea from the fucking US. Can you spell US as South Korea? Can you spell US with North Korea? It's not the US who decides reunification; it's North Korea and South Korea who decides it. Am I too obvious for you lad? He essentially got stabbed for nothing. Your points are coming from the magic eight ball of your tinfoil hat, please burn it.

This is the third request as a pseudo-doctor, please take some Adderall.

So she's making a crazy statements and you suggest taking an amphetamine based product? That doesn't make any sense...

Give it some of that lithium or possibly Prozac, that'll knock her down to a better level.(To out of it to even type on it's keyboard)
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.