Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 4, 2015 9:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was awesome, in that freakish way. I just love how Goto barraged his way against all the officers and killed anyone in his path.

The destruction he laid behind is proof of what he is capable of. Hell, even Usagmi was afraid of him. Didn't take long for Usagami to make his move as well. I mean, how can anyone trust the guy especially since he is a ..killer in the first place?

Great episode overall. Also, Shinchi gets some more screen time although I gotta say, his mood isn't exactly like his usual self. Welp, episode lived up to its name with he and Murano's relationship too.

Stark700Mar 4, 2015 9:57 AM
Mar 4, 2015 10:29 AM

Sep 2014
Very good job Uragami.

OMG they did it <3 Shinichi trully is AMAZING there ;)

Hope their relationship won't end ..
EtherealisMar 4, 2015 10:57 AM
Mar 4, 2015 10:36 AM

May 2009
Actually, they fucked.
Mar 4, 2015 10:57 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
We're all set for the grand finale of the last few weeks now. Now that Shinichi has discovered the joys of sex he might more inclined to fight the last of the parasytes.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 4, 2015 10:57 AM

Jun 2012
Shinichi's fear of Gotou isn't unfounded given their previous encounter and seeing him kill the entire police force. I actually kind of laughed when Shinichi realized Gotou was at the scene

At least he has something to live for now.

Shinichi Lives = More lewd nights
Shinichi Dies = No more lewd nights
Mar 4, 2015 10:59 AM

Jul 2010
Hirokawa being a human, I almost thought he was feigning death as he didn't react like the parasites did.

Gotou eliminating the attack force completely and setting his eyes on Shinichi. To not even be able to sense that Gotou jumped down like that.

Seeing Shinichi's nightmares and delusions and almost completely losing it.

Since Murano asked so nicely even with the hint of that there are no one at home, I actually thought they would just talk, though it does fit Murano's personality. Doing that and Shinichi finding his resolve instead of wanting to run away!
Mar 4, 2015 11:01 AM

Sep 2012
I fucking laughed so hard when he punched those two.
Oh god who are you people?
Mar 4, 2015 11:03 AM

Aug 2010
Was shocked to see that Hirokawa turned out to be human. I actually thought he was going to be the main villain.

Gotou unleashed hell once again. I was actually rooting for him. Shinichii is scared shitless of him.

Murano actually looks pretty with her hair down. Sex can give one the will to live xD
Mar 4, 2015 11:09 AM

Dec 2014
Ragna92 said:
Was shocked to see that Hirokawa turned out to be human. I actually thought he was going to be the main villain.

Gotou unleashed hell once again. I was actually rooting for him. Shinichii is scared shitless of him.

Murano actually looks pretty with her hair down. Sex can give one the will to live xD

XD wow murano has released her limiter... :)
Mar 4, 2015 11:09 AM

Oct 2014
RIP dude with Yamato/Starrk/Ging/Kiritsugu voice.

Mar 4, 2015 11:17 AM

Aug 2013
That ending! Wow.
Murano was so pretty <3
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 4, 2015 11:19 AM

Apr 2011
Dat love scene at the end!!
Mar 4, 2015 11:21 AM

Oct 2014
Hirokawa was a human that's pretty cool definitely didn't see that one coming

Murano looked nice this episode

Looks like Migi might be going back to his old self but I think he is scared

Shinchi knocking those two guys on the floor then fucking Murano I really love him as a main character but he needs to deal with Gotou otherwise he's screwed there's only 3 episodes left now and I cant wait to see what is going to happen especially with Uragami out and about.

5/5 Shinchi got his screen time back this ep
Mar 4, 2015 11:23 AM
Oct 2010
My man shinichi!
Mar 4, 2015 11:23 AM

Mar 2012
They kissed and had sex, finally. Now I bet she's gonna have a monster-baby :D XD jk

Amazing episode as always. Unfortunately this is gonna end in just 3 episodes, it's kinda sad because it's such an amazing story. I think there's still a lot to know so I'm going to be hoping for a second season. Well, there must be one, it's one of the best anime I've ever watched! The story is so structured and organized... and it's really amazing. I wasn't expecting such awesomeness when I first read the synopsis but I'm glad I've watched this, it's totally worth the time spent.
Mar 4, 2015 11:24 AM

Jun 2008
What the fuck is this? People actually confessing their love in an anime?

What planet am I on?
Mar 4, 2015 11:25 AM
Mar 2014
Looks like parasytes aren't the only thing Shinichi set out to smash.
Mar 4, 2015 11:26 AM

Jun 2008
b1GZZ said:
They kissed and had sex, finally. Now I bet she's gonna have a monster-baby :D XD jk

Amazing episode as always. Unfortunately this is gonna end in just 3 episodes, it's kinda sad because it's such an amazing story. I think there's still a lot to know so I'm going to be hoping for a second season. Well, there must be one, it's one of the best anime I've ever watched! The story is so structured and organized... and it's really amazing. I wasn't expecting such awesomeness when I first read the synopsis but I'm glad I've watched this, it's totally worth the time spent.

I never got around to reading the manga so I'm curious how much more there is for them to adapt.
Mar 4, 2015 11:26 AM

Oct 2014
Uh oh Shinchi is going cuckoo and scared shit after meeting Goto.
Mar 4, 2015 11:28 AM

Aug 2010
Well well well...Shinichi was able to lose his Virginity before dying at least XD It did feel quite fast paced how they went from come home to doing it right away ^^;

Got his priorities straight alright, after getting scared shitless of Gotou :P Murano's pretty hot with her hair down like that :3...Would've expected more of a reaction to the scar though.

Hirokawa turning out to be a human was interesting. I know Gotou said he and Miki were the only ones who were capable of using more than one parasite so I figured Hirokawa wouldn't be that strong. But being human was quite a nice twist. I had my doubts a bit but never thought it might be true.

And finally!!! DAT GOTOU!!! His body is friggin insane XD Muscles every inch O_O
Dude's too BA! That Scar Agent never stood a chance lol

I wonder if Migi was awake while Shinichi was having sex XD

For manga readers which chap was the H scene?

Oct 2008
HE FINALLY GOT BUNSSSSSSSSSS

BUNSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BUNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Apr 2014
brakesforturtles said:
b1GZZ said:

I never got around to reading the manga so I'm curious how much more there is for them to adapt.

Everything will be wrapped up this season.
Mar 4, 2015 11:30 AM
Oct 2010
brakesforturtles said:
b1GZZ said:

It's kinda funny, but 3 episodes is exactly how much they need to get everything else done.
Mar 4, 2015 11:30 AM

Sep 2013
Art/Animation: Pretty basic in the animation department this week but I really liked the great use of dark hallways and blood splatter. It made it feel fairly claustrophobic. Unfortunately, some of the light censoring took away from it a tad but they are very clever with the censoring so luckily it didn't really "ruin" anything. I also loved the visual effects this week as well. Shinichi seeing Gotou's face everywhere he went. Usually when a series does something like this, it appears very silly and laughable but they handled it very well. Also, bonus points for that scary Gotou face that made him appear like a true monster.

Sound: Nothing different this weak. Well placed songs though.

Story+Characters:
Welp, the big reveal. Hirokawa is indeed a human and not a parasite. I always found his speech to be a tad preachy with it's environmental message but luckily they handled it decently. I like how he sort of points out the fact that the only reason we view manslaughter as one of the worst things you can do is only be cause we are a selfish species who doesn't care enough about the rest of life. Again, preachy but true I guess.

Gotou's killing spree was alright, I do find it a bit convenient that he decided to let Shinichi live though. He's so fast and powerful, he likely could have killed him and still escaped... Oh well, at least it leads to more psychological stuff.

Shinichi dealing with his paranoia was great too. I liked his reaction to Migi falling asleep. At first he goes on his way normally as though his emotions were still screwed up but then it hits him and he completely loses his mind. Though, I have to admit, when he punched the assholes faces, that was pretty funny. lol

Murano confronts Shinichi and seeing his terrified actions, she decides to have him over to have sex, I assume it was her way of comforting him. I like how they don't really show more than they need to as well. No unnecessary fanservice. If anything else, this series is fairly mature.
Mar 4, 2015 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
brakesforturtles said:
b1GZZ said:

There's only 3 episodes left, next episode is gonna start the final act.
Mar 4, 2015 11:32 AM
Mar 2014
brakesforturtles said:
b1GZZ said:

This adapts most of 57, so there are 7 chapters left. That's roughly 3 episodes, anyway.
Mar 4, 2015 11:34 AM
Mar 2011
I don't understand how he could sleep with that girl if he was so scared. Seemed unnatural and useless...

Jun 2008
Too many people responded but thanks to everyone for letting me know the (sad) news that three episodes is all we need to finish it all up. What a ride it's been though.
Apr 2014
Didn't expect Hirokawa to be a human, deliver a last speech and die like that.
Uragami don't think you're free because you're outside the cage.
The Gotou hunt begins huh?
May 2014
HE GOT LAID! Kind of an odd episode, but it was pretty good.

That speech at the beginning
That Gotou being one scary mofo
That ending
Mar 4, 2015 11:35 AM

Feb 2012
Not as bad as last week.

But I feel like the storytelling is all over the place. Something isn't working with the direction of this anime, at least since episode 9.
Mar 4, 2015 11:38 AM

Oct 2008
naens said:
I don't understand how he could sleep with that girl if he was so scared. Seemed unnatural and useless...

apparently you've never had 'calmmethefuckdown' sex
Mar 4, 2015 11:39 AM
Mar 2014
Salce said:
Not as bad as last week.

But I feel like the storytelling is all over the place. Something isn't working with the direction of this anime, at least since episode 9.

This is the director's first big project, and yeah.. he's not doing too well. He usually does pretty awesome key animation for other Madhouse shows. Probably should stick with that.
Mar 4, 2015 11:41 AM

Jun 2008
Salce said:
Not as bad as last week.

There's a reason this took 20 years to get an anime adaptation judging by some of the episodes. Too much is going on, and like a lot of manga when you read it everything works but when you try to put it into a 20 minute episode things can jump around too much. This is the kind of show that lends itself to a binge watch, which is how I've enjoyed a good percentage of it.
Mar 4, 2015 11:42 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
so... Shiinchi finally became more manly.. got his shit together, accepted parasytes and learned to use his power.. then stronger guy appears and he revert back to utter wimp.. then he had out of desperation and fear sex with Murano... must be amazing to have someone who cares about him and went to length to have desperation sex. Ofc they love each other as well but eh :D, on a side note that reminds me of anime that try to display solitude, yet still prove that there are characters who care about so called "I'm alone, noone cares" character :D :D :D :D :D

This anime just manages to make me even more depressed, but ey! I luv this anime. That awkward moment where anime is pretty much last life string that is tangling and wearing off :D, at least anime is still somewhat enjoyable. Even if it's pretty much last thing to somehow enjoyo. But ~oy ;D at least it has managed to keep me some sort of will of life. Even if it's doing jackshit and mostly watching anime. Can be called pretty much just "body" that is alive. Rest of it is just nonexistent ghost with no face :D

BUT W000T THAT'S WHY ANIME IS EPIC.

Oh well.. I'm interesed how Shiinchi will get rid of dat godlike parasyte.. though I doubt we will see it in this season.

ALL HAIL ANIME !~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2015 11:42 AM

Oct 2008
vaikepois said:
so... Shiinchi finally became more manly.. got his shit together, accepted parasytes and learned to use his power.. then stronger guy appears and he revert back to utter wimp.. then he had out of desperation and fear sex with Murano... must be amazing to have someone who cares about him and went to length to have desperation sex. Ofc they love each other as well but eh :D, on a side note that reminds me of anime that try to display solitude, yet still prove that there are characters who care about so called "I'm alone, noone cares" character :D :D :D :D :D

This anime just manages to make me even more depressed, but ey! I luv this anime. That awkward moment where anime is pretty much last life string that is tangling and wearing off :D, at least anime is still somewhat enjoyable. Even if it's pretty much last thing to somehow enjoyo. But ~oy ;D at least it has managed to keep me some sort of will of life. Even if it's doing jackshit and mostly watching anime. Can be called pretty much just "body" that is alive. Rest of it is just nonexistent ghost with no face :D

BUT W000T THAT'S WHY ANIME IS EPIC.

Oh well.. I'm interesed how Shiinchi will get rid of dat godlike parasyte.. though I doubt we will see it in this season.

ALL HAIL ANIME !~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no second season.
Mar 4, 2015 11:43 AM

Jan 2013

Mar 4, 2015 11:46 AM
Aug 2011
D'awww kids grow up really quickly.
Migi was probably quite happy about that too, the rest of the episode was okay at best.
Mar 4, 2015 11:47 AM

Dec 2013
I am definitely looking forward to Izumi and Gotou fight.

I hope it's one of the most badass fights ever.
Eh
Mar 4, 2015 11:48 AM
Sep 2013
this was the best episode to me. shinichi come up against a force that he can't handle and the fear of death feels impossible to overcome. He feels helpless. I lol when he knocked out those two guys. Migi is all look up when Murano comes to the park. He has a determination to keep on living. This ride is coming to an end. Sadly.
Mar 4, 2015 11:49 AM

Jan 2015
The ending was rushed and I felt it didn't flow right at all.

"Come to my place to talk, no one is home right now" doesn't mean lets have sex immediately in the next scene. There was no buildup and no romance to just to go down that route.

Disappointed with this and I feel the writing has been very sloppy these last couple of episodes.

The Gotou fight half was great but the second half was downright laughable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2015 11:50 AM
Mar 2013
something about this episode felt really 'off' to me, it was quite rushed as well imo

I'm looking forward to the fight assuming shinichi doesn't flee
Mar 4, 2015 11:52 AM

Dec 2014
Thats my boi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nice episode, bloodbath was incredible Gotoe is a killing machine.
Those guys who he apologized to deserved what they got.
Murano was beautiful if I may say so myself.
Mar 4, 2015 11:57 AM

Jan 2013
キタ━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━!!
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Mar 4, 2015 11:57 AM
Jul 2018
Hirokawa is a human after all.

That love scene at the end.
Mar 4, 2015 12:00 PM

Oct 2014
So he snapped,
but then calmed down after Sex xD
Mar 4, 2015 12:05 PM

Aug 2014
The flamethrower was actually a decent idea. Although a bazooka would take the cake.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Mar 4, 2015 12:09 PM

Jan 2014
Shinchi is losing his shit, and that last scene where they kissed was even worse, I can all ready tell what's going to happen next ;__;
Mar 4, 2015 12:09 PM

Jun 2014
I find it weird that he even though he slaughtered all those humans, he doesn't even have a shred of blood on him. Does he take a shower after each time, where does he find this shower? Whereas when Migi kills, Shinichi has to wash his hands every time.

How How did it get there, weren't we just barely past the "are you really shinichi-kun" phrase? "We have gone through alot", was this alot referring to the "are you really shinichi-kun?" Honestly I'm liking Twilight more. Should have ended the episode with "are you really shinichi-kun?" would have made this episode perfect.

Mar 4, 2015 12:15 PM

Apr 2012
sex is life

threesome lol
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

655 by Akkumakira »»
Yesterday, 9:23 PM

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

24 by Elfezen »»
Apr 23, 1:19 AM

» [SPOILERS] Parasyte: The Grey, Post-watch discussion thread

JVskunkape - Apr 13

0 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

» Biggest plot hole? Or maybe not

egosumjohn - Apr 6

21 by Ankibank »»
Apr 11, 11:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.