Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 1, 2015 8:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sigh...they are throwing so many suggestive hints with Shizuno and Elena this episode.

Well actually Elena in particular...but whatever. She's used to it now. There was some sparring but the animation style felt weird. Couldn't take that talking cat seriously either. Is it also just me or did Elena got somewhat yandere this episode as well...oh wait D:

Stark700Mar 1, 2015 10:32 AM
Mar 1, 2015 8:32 AM

May 2014
Did they settle things in this episode ?
SpartehMar 1, 2015 8:37 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2015 10:24 AM

Feb 2008
She didn't got yandere, she just got possession by that Russia guy.
In the end he put Elena in sleep and call Edward that he want to go war against Russia alone.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 1, 2015 10:28 AM
Mar 2015
episodes are not usually .. huh .. end that will have to wait ..
Mar 1, 2015 10:43 AM

Jun 2013
Moroha have two great pasts with amazing skills. I like this anime more after every episode. Moroha x Shizuno!
ryanstrikeMar 1, 2015 10:48 AM
Mar 1, 2015 10:47 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
There was the possibility for a decent story in this show, but the execution is lacking.
Mar 1, 2015 10:56 AM

Jan 2012
Going to war with a country to increase the harem? Seems legit, certainly for a beauty of Elena's caliber. Nice to see her added to the ending...at least I don't think she was in it before anyway...also nice work by Satsuki this week. She showed improvement and gave us some boob service! :D
Mar 1, 2015 10:59 AM

Dec 2014
Flaga, finally!!! :D
Mar 1, 2015 11:01 AM

Sep 2012
To death with the communists.
Oh god who are you people?
Mar 1, 2015 11:11 AM

Jun 2014
animefan8800 said:
Going to war with a country to increase the harem? Seems legit, certainly for a beauty of Elena's caliber.

Haha yeah i thought the same thing :D Let's see how good he is against Russia alone.
Mar 1, 2015 11:13 AM

Apr 2014
Yes! That's an episode focused on Flaga at last! (But it wasn't so bad ass this time)
So Moroha still cared Elena even if he was been a target of assassination by Elena? And he even treats her injury obtained from Shizuno.
Well of course he had some plans to do about it. And he's a rank S after all, So he can handle those mere assassinations.

That fight between Satsuki and Sofie was just looked like a training! Well Satsuki really improves a lot. That weapon of Sofie though.

So Elena doesn't have a brother huh? And she was just been a tool of Russia all this time?!
How could they manipulate a cute innocent girt like her! I wish Moroha will crush Russia Branch to the core!

That swords fight was a bit slow since Haimura was being easy on Elena. Well it can't be helped Moroha needs Elena in his harem!
When the cat demon possessed Elena she looked creepy. Anyway Moroha defeated that Condrat and saved/spared Leysha.

Then the mission of Elena ends there and decided to go far away from Moroha... But wait why it look liked she was been abducted by Moroha?
Can't wait Haimura Moroha to crush the Russian Branch! on the next episode next week!
RayzerMar 1, 2015 11:26 AM
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 1, 2015 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
Elena doesn't really have a brother after all.
Mar 1, 2015 11:23 AM

May 2014
Anyone else thinks that this is the best harem series in this season?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2015 11:27 AM
Sep 2014
Maya; I am Harem personnel of the future.
Mar 1, 2015 11:54 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Elena not having a brother caught me by surprise =o I feel bad that she didn't even realize it or never questioned the matter. Poor girl just wanted someone to be in her life :(

Still she's only second to Shizuno.....Her moments with Moroha were so kawaii....Best girl and best couple FTW

Overall the episode was decent and I enjoyed the fight scenes...Can't wait to see Russia get rekt lol
Mar 1, 2015 12:03 PM

Jul 2012
The episode was decent but I don't think that this anime deserves any higher than a 6/10. The story is just not interesting enough to keep everybody on the tip of their chair. 4 more episodes to go.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 1, 2015 12:04 PM

Apr 2010
So another one joins the harem.
And it seems Moroha will wage a one man war for her.
Well i guess we will have to see how that turns out next week.
Mar 1, 2015 12:11 PM

Apr 2014
bjorno said:
The episode was decent but I don't think that this anime deserves any higher than a 6/10. The story is just not interesting enough to keep everybody on the tip of their chair. 4 more episodes to go.

You say that and yet you are still watching it up to this episode 8? Don't make me laugh. Just drop it already!
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 1, 2015 12:17 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
''I remember!'' - Haimura Moroha

Moroha putting Elena to sleep? Maybe until he defeated the russian branch?
Mar 1, 2015 12:19 PM
Apr 2014
Hmm what did Moroha do at the end? I mean it's obvious he made her sleep but just sleep until next day or like sleep for weeks until his fight with Russia is over? anyway... except the fight it was a cool episode. Maya talking about the harem is awesome every time :D

Sparteh said:

hmm the best? I don't know. that endless spell casting sometimes is really bad and annoying. and the action itself isn't always that great either.

though I agree character-wise it's one of the better harem anime this season.
Mar 1, 2015 12:21 PM

Oct 2011
Better episode than last week. I do like Elena as a character, but unfortunately for her Shizuno is in this anime. Next week the war against Russia begins :3
Mar 1, 2015 12:28 PM

Jul 2010
Satsuki did a pretty wonderful job to hold her ground against Sofia despite losing her weapon.

Moroha not relying on his plana but rather his swordsmanship to beat Elena.

Declaring war on the Russian branch for the sake of protecting Elena is quite that task. I would be dreaming to see that the Russian branch take this really serious and not underestimate Moroha by sending an entire army led by the Thunder emperor herself!
Mar 1, 2015 12:29 PM

Aug 2013
Good episode, but with some very forced parts and quite clichés, Moroha nor met Elena yet, but already wanted to save her, a brother who does not exist which facilitates the development and several gaps in story

Well I hope Moroha at least not turn a character who wanted to save any pretty girl that appear and try to make enemies turn friends, I would like a drama more real to the plot ..
Mar 1, 2015 12:39 PM

Jun 2010
Moroha, Saving damsels since before he was born ;-)

well thank god he has a manager for his harem. Harem girls tend to misbehave and turn Yandere if they aren't properly supervised.

next week we get to see Moroha do a 1 man army raid.
Let the broken MC-ness begin !!!!!! haven't felt this hyped about an MC since Tatsuya and Accelerator.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Mar 1, 2015 1:12 PM

Jan 2014
Sparteh said:

Tokoya said:
Elena not having a brother caught me by surprise =o I feel bad that she didn't even realize it or never questioned the matter. Poor girl just wanted someone to be in her life :(

Still she's only second to Shizuno.....Her moments with Moroha were so kawaii....Best girl and best couple FTW

Overall the episode was decent and I enjoyed the fight scenes...Can't wait to see Russia get rekt lol

Rayzer said:
bjorno said:

You say that and yet you are still watching it up to this episode 8? Don't make me laugh. Just drop it already!

Totally agree with everything up^

Overall a great episode,can't wait for the war against Russia.
Mar 1, 2015 1:12 PM

Oct 2008
How could one not realize one's memories are fake? She must be quite a workaholic to not even think about her brother.
This anime would be quite fun, if not for the crappy animation (it's been a while since I saw crappy dubbing as well, the characters voice looked like delayed by 2 seconds). I'll commend myself for going until the end, but as the story still got me hooked, I don't know what might come in this "one-man war". Looking forward (that's the best I can do for now...)
Mar 1, 2015 1:27 PM

Feb 2014
How to win: "I remember!" *wins*
Mar 1, 2015 2:06 PM

Jan 2009
Rootz said:
How could one not realize one's memories are fake?

It's unfortunately quite easy to alter people's memories, especially the memories of children:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome

Good episode, looking forward to next week's.
Mar 1, 2015 2:21 PM

Apr 2013
Sparteh said:

Agreed. i'm not entirely sure why, but I feel that moroha is the best harem master this season. Maybe because he's a bit more proactive than the others. To me at least. LIke this episode where he basically told Elena at the end that she belongs with him from now on, in essence adding her to his growing harem.
Mar 1, 2015 3:33 PM

Jul 2009
Nanashi- said:
Hmm what did Moroha do at the end? I mean it's obvious he made her sleep but just sleep until next day or like sleep for weeks until his fight with Russia is over? anyway... except the fight it was a cool episode. Maya talking about the harem is awesome every time :D
He "Snow White"d her if you ask me.

richard360 said:
well thank god he has a manager for his harem. Harem girls tend to misbehave and turn Yandere if they aren't properly supervised.
Oh god, he's on the same level as Rito...

llcruz said:
How to win: "I remember!" *wins*
At least they're not all "I cast BULLSHIT" like Black Gehenna was against that hydra. I about laughed when he remembered swordplay without using prana; Priceless.
kyled00mMar 1, 2015 3:38 PM
Mar 1, 2015 4:15 PM

Feb 2013
Awsome episode as always <3 Shizuno still best gurl

One weird thing i have noticed is... on the MaL page for this anime.. they have already set up english voice actors.. Is this anime already getting dubbed even before it's finished airing in japan? xD
Mar 1, 2015 4:34 PM

Aug 2014
Hoping that he doesn't cause any trouble between Japan and Russian on the next episode... xD
That's nice episode! :)
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Mar 1, 2015 4:41 PM

Mar 2014
To all those asking why its getting a dub now, it is because it's one of the shows Funimation selected for its Broadcast dubs's program
Mar 1, 2015 6:03 PM

Oct 2008
Tatsuya said:
Rootz said:
How could one not realize one's memories are fake?

It's unfortunately quite easy to alter people's memories, especially the memories of children:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome

True, but what I'm implying is that the Russian cat (forgot his name) said that she did not realized, despite how easy it was to remember, just a push onto her memories, and mistery solved, no lil'bro.
Mar 1, 2015 6:19 PM

Jun 2013
Wow, this was actually a really good episode :)
Mar 1, 2015 7:06 PM

Sep 2013
Why is a swordsman using swordsmanship? XD 10/10 "claps"

My cat does this too except I'm not a woman ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mar 1, 2015 9:23 PM

Jul 2010
YES YES WAR WAR.
Pretty good episode, except for some QUALITY but who cares.

ichii_1 said:

Don't trust nobody, not even your cat.
Mar 1, 2015 11:17 PM

Oct 2011
Rayzer said:
bjorno said:

Because AFAIK, 6/10 doesn't mean the show is bad, it means that the show is fine. Although it's just average, so 5/10 should be the actual rating.
Mar 1, 2015 11:18 PM

Dec 2014
Sparteh said:
+1
Mar 2, 2015 1:09 AM

Aug 2011
ichii_1 said:
Why is a swordsman using swordsmanship? XD 10/10 "claps"

My cat does this too except I'm not a woman ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

From what i catch is that normally swordsman would use/train techniques that involve plana but he train without using it. ( I didn't read the novel yet so.. not too sure)
Ps. that cat.. :D
leo2541Mar 2, 2015 1:13 AM
Mar 2, 2015 3:05 AM

Jun 2014
Moroha ~ Goodguy of the year 2015
Mar 2, 2015 4:17 AM

Jan 2013
For a second I thought that they had met on a previous life.
At least she stays with them.
Mar 2, 2015 4:39 AM

May 2013
I had a feeling that her brother was an illusion. It always seemed like it was. The guy who was the cat really is annoying. His attacks on Moroha were pointless. Russia is the enemy in this one and Moroha is not happy about all they did to Elena.
Mar 2, 2015 5:26 AM

Jul 2009
How to win at war
Step #1: Be Tatsuya Shiba. "I remember" puts Moroha on the same level it seems..
Step #2: Have a harem manager. Maya
Step #3: ???
Step #4: Convert Russia boss to harem member? (Worked for Kusanagi Godou & Athena)
kyled00mMar 2, 2015 5:30 AM
Mar 2, 2015 9:20 AM

Oct 2014
So looks like Satsuki has leveled up, Elena no doubt becomes part of Moroha's harem .....aw fuck how boring can this be?
Mar 2, 2015 11:02 AM

Apr 2014
Meh episode.
Fight does not seem all that special.
It's bothering me how Elena's eye pop out of her hair.
Mar 2, 2015 12:18 PM

Aug 2013
Rayzer said:
bjorno said:

6/10 is still "fine"
above average

Mar 2, 2015 9:36 PM

Jan 2015
I was right! Moroha really did have to rely on Flaga's powers to defeat Elena.
The fights weren't bad. Satsuki's getting better and Moroha is simply Moroha. Now he wants to take on the Russia branch on his own. He'll probably succeed.
But my favorite part of this episode was seeing Moroha and Shizuno. He basically treats her as his wife and how could I not love that?
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Mar 2, 2015 11:28 PM

Aug 2013
Shizuno still got some best girl time in there this ep.

Actually, Maya might end up being true best girl. "harem personnel for the future". She's like the Momo Deviluke of this show: She wants Moroha. She knows there is a harem going on. She wants to be a part of the harem. And she encourages and advances the harem. Thank you Maya.

Sophie with her natural fanservice. Like, what girl would just wear overalls with literally nothing underneath? Sophie would. Who would block an attack and have their overalls rip in the tit area (nowhere near where the attack was blocked)? Sophie would.

Elena had same decent fanservice too. She was fucking rocking that training bikini thing.

Some Satsuki fanservice I guess...if you count those pitiful sunny side ups fanservice.

I was going to say something about how Moroha is too lenient when it comes to people dicking over his friends this episode, but then at the end it totally turned around.

When the cat guy started running his mouth, I was like "damn, I really want Moroha to find this guy and fuck his shit up. And I kind of want him to kick the Russian leader's bitch ass too". Thinking he would do it and I was just ranting.

Then it turns out he hits the dude with some magic attack that blinds him. AND he wants to go to war fucking one man solo against all of Russia. That may be the single most badass thing I've heard out of all the shows I'm watching this season. That was so damn legit.

So, just to reinforce Shizuno as best girl:
https://yande.re/post/show/313787

I'll give credit to Maya in this pic too, since she subtly stole the episode.

Though, lets be honest, I would definitely love to see a Shizuno and Elena pic. Or a pic with any of the side girls with "plot": Kanzaki, Sophie, Headmistress.
Mar 3, 2015 2:13 AM

Mar 2014
For some reason I expected Moroha to have had a third life ;_;

With her as his nee-san.

And he was the younger brother... :/
I feel conflicted.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.