Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 20, 2015 6:22 AM

Sep 2014
I have plans for a Psychological Horror visual novel to be made, when im done with our debut title now. Visual Novels surely are an unusual genre here in Scandinavia, if not generaly outside Asia.
Feb 20, 2015 6:34 AM

Jan 2015
EuroAsia said:
I have plans for a Psychological Horror visual novel to be made, when im done with our debut title now. Visual Novels surely are an unusual genre here in Scandinavia, if not generaly outside Asia.
You are a game developer?That's awesome man!What's the title for your VN/game?
Feb 20, 2015 6:42 AM

Sep 2014
Copyright_Sucks said:
EuroAsia said:

Right now we are working on a Science-Fiction game called Forbidden Gameplay 2D wich you can find on Facebook. We aim to create a whole new genre called
Tactical Point-and-Click Combat, a multi-role multi-purpose system.

After this game, i aim to make an Anime VN with working title "Room Temperature". Its highly secret, im even going to advertise the game in a way that makes people expect something completely different.

On my professional workplace (i make games on sparetime and job), we are working with a Visual Novel, but not in anime style. To be honest, i have more faith in my sparetime-projects :D
Feb 20, 2015 10:28 AM

Dec 2014
Front Wing released the H version of Yuki Koi Melt. Download it via their official website.
Feb 20, 2015 10:33 AM

Dec 2014
Can't wait for March 27th, a lot of vns I'm looking forward to are being on that day.
Feb 20, 2015 10:38 AM

Dec 2014
EuroAsia said:
Keep us posted, we'd love to give you our opinions.
Feb 21, 2015 12:35 AM

Jan 2015
EuroAsia said:
Copyright_Sucks said:

Right now we are working on a Science-Fiction game called Forbidden Gameplay 2D wich you can find on Facebook. We aim to create a whole new genre called
Tactical Point-and-Click Combat, a multi-role multi-purpose system.

After this game, i aim to make an Anime VN with working title "Room Temperature". Its highly secret, im even going to advertise the game in a way that makes people expect something completely different.

On my professional workplace (i make games on sparetime and job), we are working with a Visual Novel, but not in anime style. To be honest, i have more faith in my sparetime-projects :D
Interesting.Will definitely check out.
Feb 21, 2015 1:36 PM

Dec 2014
Prologue patch of AstralAir no Shiroki Towa has been released.
Feb 21, 2015 3:49 PM

Mar 2012
Another Favorite work get translation. If only IroSekai translation get progress too.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 23, 2015 2:27 PM

Dec 2014
This track never gets old.

Feb 23, 2015 5:31 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
zerorequiem_ said:
Prologue patch of AstralAir no Shiroki Towa has been released.

Really? By which translation group?
Feb 23, 2015 5:50 PM

Dec 2014
Tensho said:

Really? By which translation group?

Here's a link to their homepage.
Feb 24, 2015 3:49 AM

Dec 2014
In light of the recent release of the remake of Kana ~Imouto~, are their any VNs out there you'd like to see a remake of? I'm personally looking forward to the Tsukihime remake.
Feb 24, 2015 3:55 AM

Jan 2015
zerorequiem_ said:
In light of the recent release of the remake of Kana ~Imouto~, are their any VNs out there you'd like to see a remake of? I'm personally looking forward to the Tsukihime remake.
Tsukihime for me too.Also YU-NO remake by 5pb.
Will there be any voice acting in The Tsukihime remake?
There was no voice acting for Mahōtsukai no Yoru so I'm doubtful Tsukihime will have voice actors.
Feb 24, 2015 4:20 AM

Dec 2014
Copyright_Sucks said:

There's no confirmation as of now, but I sure hope it does.

I've actually never read the original YU-NO, one of these days I need to get to it.
Feb 24, 2015 4:26 AM

Jan 2015
zerorequiem_ said:
Copyright_Sucks said:

I've actually never read the original YU-NO, one of these days I need to get to it.
Don't read YU-NO without a walkthrough.It's so damn confusing.You will be lost even when trying to save your progression in your first few attempts.And the routes branch in one of the most confusing way possible that I've ever seen in a story telling medium.
Feb 24, 2015 4:29 AM

Dec 2014
Copyright_Sucks said:
Don't read YU-NO without a walkthrough.It's so damn confusing.You will be lost even when trying to save your progression in your first few attempts.And the routes branch in the most confusing way possible that I've ever seen in a story telling medium.

Alright haha I'll keep that in mind.
Feb 24, 2015 6:47 AM

Feb 2014
Just started 'If My Heart Had Wings' and it's pretty nice so far, what're you guys' thoughts on it?

Personally i think the translations are a bit weird sometimes and idk if all the physics facts about planes in the novel are correct but oh well, what can you do.
Feb 24, 2015 6:53 AM

Jan 2015
BlueFoxFire said:
Just started 'If My Heart Had Wings' and it's pretty nice so far, what're you guys' thoughts on it?

Personally i think the translations are a bit weird sometimes and idk if all the physics facts about planes in the novel are correct but oh well, what can you do.
I haven't read it yet.Currently reading other vns like Comyu,Oreimo,Majikoi! A-3,etc.Will read it after that.
Feb 24, 2015 8:38 AM

Dec 2014
I stopped reading it right after the common route so I have it on hold for now, but aside from the wrong information regarding physics, which your pointed out, it's a pretty enjoyable read.
Feb 24, 2015 9:00 AM

Jun 2011
Copyright_Sucks said:
zerorequiem_ said:

Don't read YU-NO without a walkthrough.It's so damn confusing.You will be lost even when trying to save your progression in your first few attempts.And the routes branch in one of the most confusing way possible that I've ever seen in a story telling medium.

I think using a walkthrough would take the fun out of it, actually. YU-NO is more like a point and click adventure game than a VN, so solving puzzles is part of the gameplay. It's not so bad once you figure out how to effectively use the jewels, anyway.

That picross puzzle is the only part I really had trouble with, but it felt really satisfying when I solved it.
Feb 24, 2015 9:11 AM

Dec 2014
Oh ok, so it's an interactive vn, that's pretty interesting.
Feb 24, 2015 9:51 AM

Jan 2015
Narmy said:
Copyright_Sucks said:

I think using a walkthrough would take the fun out of it, actually. YU-NO is more like a point and click adventure game than a VN, so solving puzzles is part of the gameplay. It's not so bad once you figure out how to effectively use the jewels, anyway.

That picross puzzle is the only part I really had trouble with, but it felt really satisfying when I solved it.
What?Don't put casual gamers on the level of hardcore ones!(You hardcore.Me jealous...)

Well,I used a spoiler free walkthrough so it didn't affected the gameplay much.
I did most of the point n click without help but one mistake and the whole route changes.Also the jewel saving system drives me fucking nut to this day...

Okay.I'll replay the game since I still have it from two years back.Only this time no walkthrough.
But I still think using a walkthough for a first timer would be very helpful and less time consuming.Also less chances of bursting out of rage.
Feb 24, 2015 10:12 AM

Jun 2011
The key is to collect all the jewels ASAP, so that you have more saves to work with. Then you can keep an extra jewel to use before any branches, and go back to it if you make a mistake. Or just go back to the jewel even after you figure out the right path, that way you get the jewel back to use later on.
Feb 24, 2015 4:10 PM

Dec 2014
BlueFoxFire said:

The first thing I did after buying this was get rid of all the game content and then reinstall it all with the +18 stuff. Ageha's route is an absolute disaster in the -18 version so don't even bother with it unless you've got that.

I've completed everything except the ending of Yoru's path (which I've nearly done) and I think it's quite nice. I like the concept, music & characters. The only issue I had is that the +18 stuff is so incredibly OTT and kinda spoils the feel of it. The endings of each path are very similar as well so sometimes sitting through each ending over and over with only slight differences can get quite boring.

I have no idea about the actual facts on the physics, I just assumed it was correct.

+If you're playing the -18 that might be why the translation feels weird. So much content was taken out it's ridiculous. An entire path was basically rewritten & parts of the casual speaking that goes on was taken out.
Feb 24, 2015 10:16 PM

Jun 2009
Did If My Heart Had Wings ever get the full 18+ restoration patch? Because that is what was holding me up. And, I've heard nothing about it.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 25, 2015 4:19 AM

Dec 2014
It's near enough full. Apart from a few jokes & sexual innuendos outside the H-scenes the patch is pretty much complete although I don't know entirely what was in the original so I can't really compare. It's good enough to get the full experience from.
Feb 25, 2015 4:26 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
it's definitely not good but close enough

if you've got some sort of basic JP knowledge then you can figure out what little is still fucked in the spoken lines anyway at least
Feb 25, 2015 5:59 AM

Sep 2009
BlueFoxFire said:
Well, the official translation was done by a chimpanzee that apparently sucked at both English and Japanese, so yeah, it is a bit weird... Or rather, it ranges form bad to gibberish (aviation infodumps are pure nonsense, nothing is correct there. Entire Ageha's route and large chunks of other routes are also borderline unreadable). You will get the general idea about what is going on most of the time, so if that's your idea of enjoying literature and you can get past multiple lines that make no sense whatsoever, you can go ahead. :P
I'm talking about the old restoration patch btw., it doesn't really fix anything beside re-adding H-scenes (and some of those have... err, somewhat hasty translations as well). In short - currently it's a poorly written fanfic loosely related with the original VN. I don't even want to know how the raw, non-18+ version looks like.

So if you prefer actually readable stuff, do wait for the re-translation patch. Entire common route and Kotori's route are already finished, we are only waiting for the hacker to rise from the grave finish dealing with real life and make the Steam-compatible partial patch. There are other VNs out there, read something else in the mean time.
Feb 25, 2015 6:07 AM

Mar 2012
Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort translation is done. Now waiting for QC, TLC and editing.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 25, 2015 10:56 AM

Dec 2014
Love Pulltop Latte's works
Feb 26, 2015 7:44 PM

Dec 2014
So my copy of NEKOPARA Vol. 1 came in the mail today. Thanks Denpasoft, for this sweet release.
Feb 26, 2015 8:49 PM

Dec 2014
Holy Breaker! is now available for purchase and can be ordered through Getchu.
Feb 27, 2015 4:20 AM

Dec 2014
zerorequiem_ said:
So my copy of NEKOPARA Vol. 1 came in the mail today. Thanks Denpasoft, for this sweet release.

Lol, enjoy

zerorequiem_ said:
Holy Breaker! is now available for purchase and can be ordered through Getchu.

What's that about? Haven't heard of it.
Feb 27, 2015 6:12 AM

Dec 2014
Holy Breaker! is a visual novel produced by Hinoue Itaru, the mastermind behind Key. But Holy Breaker! actually has nothing to do with Key.

It was produced as a doujin title under the Hitaru Inoue Design Office brand and published by Visual Art's to be sold only at comiket 87. But the sales were so successful that a sequel has been confirmed, as well as a release outside out comiket

For the story, you're basically a second year high schooler who witnesses a fight between a witch and demon hunter. After that, you're fate then intertwines with theirs.
Feb 27, 2015 2:17 PM

Dec 2014
That kinda reminds me of Fate/stay night. I'll check it out :')
Feb 27, 2015 3:44 PM
Jul 2018
Finished third episode of Umineko,so far it was pretty good.
Feb 27, 2015 6:17 PM

Dec 2014
Boku no Hitori Sensou has been released.

It's written by Looseboy, the scenario writer for G-Senjou no Maou and Sharin no Kuni, and has artwork done by Alpha. If you're a fan of either G-Senjou or Sharin, or even Akabei Soft2 for that matter, then you should definitely check this one out.
Feb 28, 2015 5:28 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
zerorequiem_ said:

It's written by Looseboy, the scenario writer for G-Senjou no Maou and Sharin no Kuni, and has artwork done by Alpha. If you're a fan of either G-Senjou or Sharin, or even Akabei Soft2 for that matter, then you should definitely check this one out.

I still want to play Kourin no Machi from them. But for the same setting as sharin no kuni, it looks deceptively peaceful.
Feb 28, 2015 6:14 AM

Dec 2014
The thing, just like Sharin no Kuni the setting kind of ties in with the plot. But at first glance it does look pretty light hearted.
Feb 28, 2015 7:11 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Finally getting around to reading F/HA. Just started and it feels like Type-Moon is saying 'look at all the effects we didn't put in FSN'.
On the 'far side of the moon' in Tsukihime (Akiha route). Need to finish this before the remake comes out.
And also reading the first of the SonoHana VN's.
BatoKusanagiFeb 28, 2015 7:16 PM
Mar 2, 2015 3:02 AM

Mar 2012
Ikusa Megami Zero partial patch is out. It cover up to chapter 5. Though I'm waiting for another Eushuly title Soukoku no Arterial to get translation.
Mar 2, 2015 9:11 AM

Oct 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Ikusa Megami Zero partial patch is out. It cover up to chapter 5. Though I'm waiting for another Eushuly title Soukoku no Arterial to get translation.

That might be worth picking up sometime in the future i suppose, I just hope that it doesn't become like Kamidori Alchemy Meister and have a fairly solid story and gameplay framework until you hit the 50% mark then the story goes from medicore to complete and utter shit, as well as them throwing in the majority of those "52" H-scenes in the last 20~30 hours of gameplay. Not to mention there were just several mechanics that were never fully fleshed out, like the actual crafting system (Many recipes were completely useless). Don't get me wrong, i still enjoyed the game, but i felt like it could have been alot more fleshed out if they spent the time on it.

But yeah, flipping through this thread, seems like some pretty good taste in here. Also reminding me that i should get back to japanese self-study so one day i can go through these things without having to wait 5 years someone to take pity on us poor weaboo (and i use this word endearingly) plebfolk, and releasing a patch.

zerorequiem_ said:

I like Looseboy's stuff but he can get a little bit formulatic. I might check this out sometime in the future when i get time to dedicate to a VN.
Mar 10, 2015 10:16 AM

Dec 2014
The complete Majikoi patch is now out.
Mar 10, 2015 10:38 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
zerorequiem_ said:
The complete Majikoi patch is now out.
must be the end of the world

I assume this is where I'm supposed to squeel in ecstasy if I hadn't already read it in JP two years ago that is :s

Ah well great news for all Miyako fappers fans out there at least~
And have fun with Agave above all ^_^
HaXXspettenMar 10, 2015 10:41 AM
Mar 10, 2015 4:06 PM

Mar 2012
Rejoice people Miyako finally can get her happy ending.
Mar 10, 2015 6:38 PM

Dec 2014
JAST USA has finally released Hanachirasu, and it is now up for grabs.
Mar 12, 2015 6:03 PM

Dec 2014
First partial patch for SoniComi is out.
Mar 17, 2015 1:07 PM

Dec 2014
The Majikoi TL project team has announced that they will be working on Majikoi S as well.
Mar 27, 2015 2:52 PM

Dec 2014
A ton of releases today.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

10 by Astachanna »»
27 minutes ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
31 minutes ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
2 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

55 by BitChilly »»
3 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.