Forum Settings
Forums
Missions of Love
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2015 2:08 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
>Fall into hell

I like the way he said that.
Jan 5, 2015 3:42 AM

Nov 2012
At this rate, by 2018 they should just be getting to the dolce/yulpina interview.

Another pound your face into the wall chapter, but at this point my only purpose for reading is to see it turn into an ntr hentai cuz this plot coulda been ripped off from most any of them.

God she turned into frickin mindless, quivering ntr bait. So disappointing.
niaxatoJan 5, 2015 3:47 AM
Jan 5, 2015 3:44 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
I don't understand why she won't tell Shigure that's she''s Yupina! I mean even if it's a big secret for her he would understand that's it's important for her. Plus what's she's doing right now will only make it worse later on when Shigure finds out. It's really freaking frustraiting!

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jan 5, 2015 4:19 AM

Nov 2012
Stupid woman god, i don't know why i am still reading this.
Jan 5, 2015 4:27 AM

Dec 2012
I hope we can see Yupina/Dolce interview real soon :3 dont like to see Hisame harassing yukina
Jan 5, 2015 4:59 AM

Aug 2010
This is just disgusting now <_<
Jan 5, 2015 5:21 AM

Jan 2013
... sigh... SIGH...
sigh...
Jan 5, 2015 1:20 PM
Oct 2013
niaxato said:
At this rate, by 2018 they should just be getting to the dolce/yulpina interview.

Another pound your face into the wall chapter, but at this point my only purpose for reading is to see it turn into an ntr hentai cuz this plot coulda been ripped off from most any of them.

ikr he's pissing me off cause this story used to be really good now it just reeks of ntr vibes......
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Jan 5, 2015 1:20 PM
Oct 2013
niaxato said:

ikr he's pissing me off cause this story used to be really good now it just reeks of ntr vibes......
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Jan 5, 2015 2:57 PM
Apr 2014
How the hell did she get from the person commanding others to the one being commanded? It's like they switched roles but the guy instead was Hisame.
Jan 5, 2015 5:58 PM

Oct 2011
Cant handle the NTR :P, it looks like 60% shes gonna follow the plan and 40% shes gonna expose her secret herself, thats my opinion
Jan 5, 2015 6:09 PM

Sep 2011
This manga just went full retard, never go full retard.
Jan 5, 2015 6:24 PM

Aug 2013
niaxato said:

I know right?! Complete BS! She seriously was the most cool heroine in the beginning and now she is just [insert mindless ntr bait here]. Complete anus.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Jan 5, 2015 8:54 PM
Feb 2014
*sigh*
Such melodrama
much ntr
wow

In all seriousness, however. Do you folks think this will end badly? I for one, don't. But I think it's going to take a while for the shitty brother to let this go.
Jan 5, 2015 9:33 PM

Nov 2011
wtf..she so stupid

Jan 5, 2015 10:11 PM

Jun 2012
Is this fucking serious?
The premise for this NTR setup is one of the dumbest I've ever read.

So her options are to either be forced to tell Shigure about her novel, or forced to go along with Hisame's plan of rejecting Shigure?

This is the complete opposite of character development.

TonyC1994Jan 5, 2015 10:15 PM
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Jan 6, 2015 1:27 AM

Nov 2007
That Mami girl appeared to ask why novelist girl rejected her cousin... wow, that's been a long time. And that Hisame guy appearing, she's not shocked at is being grown up to tell him not do that.

As a name of "rehearsal", Hisame guy told her about his jealousy and force her to choose between exposed of being the novelist or Hisame guy's boyfriend in front of Shigure.

Even I want to drop it now because that Hisame guy, but I'm so curious about the ending so much since I've read it very far.
tsubasaloverJan 6, 2015 1:31 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 6, 2015 2:49 AM
Jan 2015
YUKINA is an IDIOT!

DISAPPOINTING turn of events.

Hurting him from using him as a model w/o his permission (that turned to love) VS hurting him for confessing to break up to wagging your tail to his little brother. Any REAL person would know whats the better option here.

I am seriously on the verge of dropping this manga and it will depend on what this BS-heroine-reversed-slaved-by-bf's-lil-bro confesses in 70.
Jan 6, 2015 2:54 AM

Jan 2013
Just dropped this i cant stand Yukina anymore
[Center][Center]
Jan 6, 2015 8:38 AM

Oct 2010
I can't stand either of them. Yukina is every bit as bad as Hisame for even thinking about his ultimatum. I hate when I read a manga for so long and it turns to horseshit in the end cuz then I wanna read on just to see how it ends.
Jan 6, 2015 8:48 AM
Jul 2012
This manga is going straight down the hill... Seriously, depending on ep 70 turn of events, this is getting dropped.
Jan 6, 2015 9:04 AM

Dec 2013
Lets just take a moment and breathe... inhale... exhale.... inhale... WTF YUKINA IS MORE OF AN IDIOT THAN I THOUGHT!! SO DENSE!!!

Next chapter might be the last chapter I'll read, depending what she'll tell him, I mean she can't seriously think it's better to follow Hisames plan and date Shigure for a week then dump him to start dating Hisame in front of his eyes rather then just tell him about the novel? If she follows that plan, even for a bit instead of just telling him, I'll drop this cuz I am so f**king mad on both Hisame and Yukina right now.

1/5

Jan 6, 2015 9:10 AM

Jul 2013
yeahh.. if chapter 70 doesnt satisfy me, I drop this piece of bs
Jan 6, 2015 10:46 AM

May 2014
Why are you all complaining? Ya don't complain when a male protag is superly dense or an idiot. I have no issues, I like the major suspense build up. Plus Yukina is a social awkward person, she doesn't know what is the right thing to do you can't blame her, ya just want everything black and white, and don't want the character to build up, but then complain when the character doesn't get build up, pick one damn. Yeah Yukina can tell Shigure and boom story is over, but why? The whole point is to see that Yukina actions in the beginning were wrong and she's getting a taste of her own medicine, which would later on build her into a smarter character with alot of life experience. It's call be patient, that's why these days no series last cause ya just want things too rushed. Sit back and relax complain about it when it's actually done. DAMN!!!
Jan 6, 2015 11:58 AM

Dec 2013
elementkg said:
Why are you all complaining? Ya don't complain when a male protag is superly dense or an idiot. I have no issues, I like the major suspense build up. Plus Yukina is a social awkward person, she doesn't know what is the right thing to do you can't blame her, ya just want everything black and white, and don't want the character to build up, but then complain when the character doesn't get build up, pick one damn. Yeah Yukina can tell Shigure and boom story is over, but why? The whole point is to see that Yukina actions in the beginning were wrong and she's getting a taste of her own medicine, which would later on build her into a smarter character with alot of life experience. It's call be patient, that's why these days no series last cause ya just want things too rushed. Sit back and relax complain about it when it's actually done. DAMN!!!

1. I and many others DO complain when the male character is super dense.
2. It's Hisame that is the worst character in this manga, and wants me to wanna drop it, Yukina is dense and have been too dense (more dense than before) lately and annoyes me to death, but Hisame is just a f**king idiot who destroys the story
3. I hate when it's rushed, but I also hate when they are draging out on stuff for to long, there is a line for how long you can drag out on something. In this case it's something really stupid they're draging out on, which is also really annoying.
4. Everyone have their own tastes, I respect yours but I hope you can see my point of view and respect that one as well instead of placing us all in the same square as the haters.

I'm no hater, I've loved the manga up til Hisame found out about Yukina being Yupina, then the manga went down hill IMO (remember it's MY OPINION!).
I also know that "bad" characters is good for the story/plot at times, but again there is a line for how "bad" the character can be without destorying the fun with following a story. I just don't enjoy these later chapters as I did to the earlier ones.

Still, thank you for trying to explain.

Jan 6, 2015 2:11 PM
Oct 2013
loki_16 said:
This manga just went full retard, never go full retard.

YES loved that movie!
― Imam Ali as
Jan 6, 2015 3:28 PM
Jul 2012
Kryki said:
elementkg said:

1. I and many others DO complain when the male character is super dense.
2. It's Hisame that is the worst character in this manga, and wants me to wanna drop it, Yukina is dense and have been too dense (more dense than before) lately and annoyes me to death, but Hisame is just a f**king idiot who destroys the story
3. I hate when it's rushed, but I also hate when they are draging out on stuff for to long, there is a line for how long you can drag out on something. In this case it's something really stupid they're draging out on, which is also really annoying.
4. Everyone have their own tastes, I respect yours but I hope you can see my point of view and respect that one as well instead of placing us all in the same square as the haters.

I'm no hater, I've loved the manga up til Hisame found out about Yukina being Yupina, then the manga went down hill IMO (remember it's MY OPINION!).
I also know that "bad" characters is good for the story/plot at times, but again there is a line for how "bad" the character can be without destorying the fun with following a story. I just don't enjoy these later chapters as I did to the earlier ones.

Still, thank you for trying to explain.

YES loved this argument ! Exactly what most people think, this is dragging for TOO long to be fun anymore. Now its just s***.
Jan 7, 2015 12:20 AM
Jan 2015
I honestly dont even read for Yukina's relationship. Just waiting for Mizuno and Akira to date,.
Jan 7, 2015 9:30 PM
May 2013
This is one of the most stupid manga I've ever read. The only reason I am still reading it is because I feel obligated to finish any manga or anime I started to read or watch. But dude, this manga and the other one called last game, I am seriously thinking about dropping these two...never gonna read a shoujo manga ever again...long, stupid and boring...
Jan 7, 2015 9:56 PM
Oct 2013
Duluagon said:
This is one of the most stupid manga I've ever read. The only reason I am still reading it is because I feel obligated to finish any manga or anime I started to read or watch. But dude, this manga and the other one called last game, I am seriously thinking about dropping these two...never gonna read a shoujo manga ever again...long, stupid and boring...

for the most part I have same principal if I drop something its within the first 5% of the series.

Last Game is making some head way last I check she's turned down one confession and looks like she's about to tell Yanagi with in hopefully the next 3 chapters.

That's the works for Shojo Romance stories that are longer than 20+ chapters sometimes the moment for them to get together doesn't happen til the very end of the series..... oh well wait and see
― Imam Ali as
Jan 9, 2015 4:35 AM
Nov 2010
At this point, Yukina should obviously tell Shigure about the novel. The other option is a lot worse anyways. However, I have a bad premonition that she's gonna go the stupid way.
Jan 10, 2015 10:15 AM

Jul 2010
And.. NTR came.
Jan 11, 2015 10:05 PM

Feb 2014
Ughhh... Been really tired of this manga for a while, but I'm going to endure it so I can see through to the ending.

On the other hand, good on Mami for telling Hisame like it is!
Jan 25, 2015 10:07 AM

Feb 2014
ArcAngelic said:
I honestly dont even read for Yukina's relationship. Just waiting for Mizuno and Akira to date,.

This. The main story is getting sickeningly dumb and repetitive.
Jan 26, 2015 9:26 AM

Jul 2014
asdlolxd_ said:
Stupid woman god, i don't know why i am still reading this.

yeah..

at the beginning premis seem good

furthermore like being read
shounen harem with horrible shit inoncent

idk why i reading this..?!?

seriously wasting time... fu*k

at least i can fix the day after read "Bitter Virgin"
abgJan 26, 2015 9:30 AM
Feb 8, 2015 3:33 AM

May 2008
I don't even remember why I started reading this.
Seriously, this plot stretching is starting to resemble Naruto -.-

And doesn't she agreed that she doesn't love Akira for live 5 times already? Why random Mizuno in this chapter? -.-'

Jan 7, 2016 5:45 PM
Oct 2015
I'm gonna fcking never sleep in my life again because of this. Fk this, Hisame stole Yukina's first kiss. Forever from this day on, My least favorite character is this man slut, Hisame. I'm almost on the verge of tears >:*(
Sep 29, 2016 5:27 AM

May 2015
*sigh*

literally wtf is this.
this becomes more unenjoyable the more it goes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 1 Discussion

rweqoiu - Aug 22, 2009

8 by roseRosie24 »»
Jun 17, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 74 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2016

13 by light_straight »»
Oct 22, 2022 3:56 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 22 Discussion

-Quasar - Apr 30, 2011

17 by LeonhartAugust »»
Oct 2, 2021 3:23 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 10 Discussion

ClementIV - Feb 15, 2010

16 by Lolicon »»
Aug 28, 2020 3:57 AM

» mami and akira

sasugacrab - Jan 18, 2018

3 by removed-user »»
May 20, 2018 9:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.