Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 22, 2009 7:04 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm not surprise that Ikaros and Nymph can't wear a kimono, but Sohara sure looks good in it :D Mikako sure has a lot of money doesn't she? it seems that money conquers all here XD Tomoki was just unlucky to not have a weapon when the game starts :D But things happening with Ikaros like she is more human now is pretty good, can't wait to see more of her now :D As for Nymph, she is causing quite a bit of trouble.
ShanaFlameNov 22, 2009 11:55 PM
Nov 23, 2009 12:46 AM

Sep 2007
Why you don't speak about the fight with Nymph and Ikaros ?
Ikaros have powerful attacks.
The animation is really good, new ending...
And yes, now, Ikaros is more human.
The future episode will be good... if we saw the scene with Nymph... and her master.
Nov 23, 2009 7:27 AM

Jul 2009
the animation here is even better than that of from Bones or KyoAni, pretty amazing how the blackfire of Ikaros' weapon is done, I like it~
Nov 23, 2009 12:06 PM

Oct 2009
Ok, so they show Ikaros/Nymph in kimono with a almost nude part that was censored....Mikako looks in Kimono good too. Find that the weapon display is rather well done. Ikaros' weapons are too exagerated...arrows that can fly off, home in and explode with a name like Artemis....and, a bow with a blakc fire arrow that can blow something of a atomic bomb power or maybe even hydrogen? Ikaros' past was very destructive, I am surprised they let her live but I suppose this has something to do with the master's orders to eliminate that civilization? As I recall in the last episode Ikaros is known as the Queen of Uranus that terrorized people but I think it was under orders, don't think she did it herself nor was her sealing done by herself, someone did it before she escaped or maybe not, I am assuming too much. One thing in this episode: I want more Nymph abusing Ikaros (you know kicking, punching her and just hurting her) I might be mean but it was entertaining to me=> I am also dissapointed Nymph did not hack more than what was shown in this episode....I am sure she could have make Ikaros selfdestroy but her powers are quite not bad....a big mouth beam fire....too bad Ikaros blocked with a shield of some kind. I also wonder how did she dissapear like that? I also though that guy had in his coffin some anti Angeloid weapon...too bad it's not.
vinesage said:
the animation here is even better than that of from Bones or KyoAni, pretty amazing how the blackfire of Ikaros' weapon is done, I like it~

Yeah the animation got better but I think the abuse of Ikaros was the added touch...+1 for me for this anime for the abuse.
ShanaFlame said:
But things happening with Ikaros like she is more human now is pretty good, can't wait to see more of her now :D As for Nymph, she is causing quite a bit of trouble.
Nymph should cause more problems to Ikaros that is and Ikaros might be more human but I don't think she was when killing all those people in the past so if Tomoki makes her more human, I think someone does not want that but wants her to be weapon....personally I would love more destruction between Nymph/Ikaros....I even though the weapons at first were going to be used for killing Ikaros/Nymph guess I was wrong, BTW why in the world at the end Sohara had a real gun? She could have killed Tomoki if Ikaros did not come.
francismeunierNov 23, 2009 4:11 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 23, 2009 4:44 PM

Sep 2007
So annoying tsundere turns into annoying tsundere bitch. At least she got her ass kicked by Uranus Queen Ikaros. And lolz at Sohara. She was totally psycho yandere with the gun.
WasabiNov 23, 2009 5:02 PM
Nov 23, 2009 5:18 PM

Nov 2008
I was very impressed by this episode. Eishirou is still the coolest character. Ikaros totaly owned that bitch! FUCK YEAH! You can't touch the Queen baby! It's so satisfying that Ikaros doesn't need to act like a doll anymore and can finally show her emotions. That was the cherry on top! Animation was also high in this one.

Hopefully we see some more awesome in the next episode.
Nov 23, 2009 5:24 PM

Apr 2009
OMG! Development! I'm sooooooo down for Tomoki X Ikaros. Ikaros getting more human is just great, and Nymph is showing her true colors. Comedy was hilarious too! Love the ending btw.

PS: Can someone plz teach me how to post pics on replys? PLZ!!!!!
bakakubiNov 23, 2009 5:44 PM
"Eat till you explode,
Play till you drop,
Whatever reason it is, just live live live!"
Nov 23, 2009 6:00 PM
Oct 2009
That was a good fight. I guess that Nymph is now an enemy since she revealed her intentions and Ikaros, despite having her memory unlocked, still wants to remain with Tomoki.
Nov 23, 2009 6:07 PM

Oct 2009
Beyonder said:
That was a good fight. I guess that Nymph is now an enemy since she revealed her intentions and Ikaros, despite having her memory unlocked, still wants to remain with Tomoki.

Actually I did not see the subs only raw so....can Ikaros unlock herself or it was Nymph's hack that did it or was it both?

Nov 23, 2009 6:09 PM
Mar 2009
mikako's loaded.. with money and guns...
mikako vs that one nerdy guy (i forget his name) awesome sniper, pistol, melee wars
ikaros took a gatling to the city lmao
ikaros with emotions makes the anime seem more than a funny comedy and her less of a angelroid
the battle of ikaros vs. nymph made me think this was like episode 10-12 or something
i was like omfg ikaros got shot in the head and almost got emotional and then tomo's like "IKAROS!" and she's like "Yes, Master?" i lmaoed at that part

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Nov 23, 2009 6:48 PM

Jul 2009
Holy COW that was great!!

The fight!..The ecchi!..The joke!..The drama!..The random things!..perfect
And don't forget the ENDING..the seven survival!! Way to go Grandma XD

Ikaros with her emotions is cute..dammit
Sohara a Yandere? fvking awesome
Mikako? no complaint..she is the star..next episode hoping for more of her XD

Need more Eishirou X Mikako..the way Eishirou protected Mikako from Ikaros's attack is epic..

Heck the first minute i watched it i already laugh from Tomoki's behaviour LOL,

Don't forget about Tomoki screamed "Ikaros!" when she protected Tomoki from Sohara she just reply "Yes, Master?" lol..oh seems like the older post already mentioned this..sorry

I might consider to raise this anime's score..TOTALLY LOVE it

francismeunier said:
Beyonder said:

Actually I did not see the subs only raw so....can Ikaros unlock herself or it was Nymph's hack that did it or was it both?
Well i guess it was Nymph's action that triggered her emotions to be unlocked as well
Nov 23, 2009 7:00 PM

Nov 2008
So AIC is having Icaros channel Ifurita a bit now...

That was a good episode - I loved all the references. And the ending animation would make a good series in itself. LOL

But I still want to know the origin of the guy with the coffin. We saw it ten years ago in Cowboy Bebop, but that was a reference to an even older original.
Nov 23, 2009 7:25 PM
Oct 2009
bakakubi said:
OMG! Development! I'm sooooooo down for Tomoki X Ikaros. Ikaros getting more human is just great, and Nymph is showing her true colors. Comedy was hilarious too! Love the ending btw.

Hehehe, I feel exactly the same way. Tomoki x Ikaros makes me warm and fuzzy inside. ^^

You can capture screenshots of anything on your screen using the "print screen" keystroke btw. Paste that onto an image editing program, even MS Paint if you have to, and then crop out what you don't need.

Btw, since I mentioned that, how about I post this?

^best moment ever.
A2ZOMGNov 23, 2009 7:37 PM
Nov 23, 2009 7:36 PM

Aug 2009
I love the Babel Tower killing scence, very beastly >.< , they even had it to the detail of what other people think it looked like too
Nov 23, 2009 7:47 PM

Oct 2009
blade517 said:
I love the Babel Tower killing scence, very beastly >.< , they even had it to the detail of what other people think it looked like too
Yes it was realistic...that was a sad/destuctive part. I am still blaming Nymph's master for doing that....pretty sure he is reponsible for it.

Nov 23, 2009 7:54 PM

May 2009
A2ZOMG said:
bakakubi said:

Hehehe, I feel exactly the same way. Tomoki x Ikaros makes me warm and fuzzy inside. ^^

You can capture screenshots of anything on your screen using the "print screen" keystroke btw. Paste that onto an image editing program, even MS Paint if you have to, and then crop out what you don't need.

^best moment ever.

OMG! That was my favorite...I captured the same scene...
Though, I'll post mine anyways. :p
Ikaro's! May I ask you for Christmas?

Nov 23, 2009 8:58 PM

Oct 2009
Holy Shit Ikaros destroyed the city of Babel!!!!!!, so that make her what, 6000 years old? I guess she likes younger men, Maybe they don't make Husband class angleroids. I asked for an about face, this is not it but it is pretty good reveal.
Error 547: No keyboard detected, press F12 for options.

Nov 23, 2009 9:16 PM

Aug 2008
I really wasted to see this part animated, since I found the content really funny. They did a good job in improvising Ikaro's first fight with Nymph too... since she was introduced a little earlier in the anime than what she was supposed to and all.

Dragnoer said:
Holy Shit Ikaros destroyed the city of Babel!!!!!!, so that make her what, 6000 years old? I guess she likes younger men, Maybe they don't make Husband class angleroids. I asked for an about face, this is not it but it is pretty good reveal.

I doubt that beings such as herself care for petty concepts such as mortality...

Nov 23, 2009 10:09 PM

Apr 2009
iiSatou said:
A2ZOMG said:
bakakubi said:

^best moment ever.

OMG! That was my favorite...I captured the same scene...
Though, I'll post mine anyways. :p
Ikaro's! May I ask you for Christmas?

Omg you guys posted all i wanted to post! Thx btw for teaching me how to add photos btw.
Well, since I now know how to upload images, I'll upload my own special moment of this ep ^_^

^you have no soul if you saw this and felt nothing XD
"Eat till you explode,
Play till you drop,
Nov 23, 2009 10:58 PM
Oct 2009
bakakubi said:
Omg you guys posted all i wanted to post! Thx btw for teaching me how to add photos btw.
Well, since I now know how to upload images, I'll upload my own special moment of this ep ^_^

I probably could have died in ecstasy right there. But then I wouldn't get to enjoy the ending to this romantic comedy. =P

It's quite something when the main female character falls in love with the main male character. I never get tired of watching these moments. I think I was particularly moved by this particular romantic moment, considering how much emotional stress Ikaros recently went through.
Nov 23, 2009 11:04 PM

Jan 2009
I like how she changed from looking totally innocent (especially when she got beat the hell up by Nymph) to a badass.

(large pics)
Nov 23, 2009 11:11 PM

Sep 2008
wow ikaros actually regain everyting and still chose tomo, that`s loyalty, or maybe love XD
Nymph is gone....didnt see that coming
the artemis aroow kinda freacked me out, since it was in the opening i tougth it was her final attack, but to destroy a whole country....wonder if she can beat goku whit that...
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Nov 24, 2009 12:54 AM

Aug 2009
This was a great episode.
Cool, how Ei and Mikako fight each other, and later he protects her, very nice, need more of that^^
Hm, actually I quite hated Nymph in this episode for hitting Ikaros, but actually I have to be thankful to her: Only because of her Ikaros can show feelings now. It was just touching when Ikaros cried behind Tomo. Finally, after 8 episodes, she shows emotions. Yeah!^^
Her powers seem to be cool, too^^
The ending was great again, as usual!^^
For the next episode I wish:
More Ei x Mikako.
More emotions of Ikaros.
Nov 24, 2009 2:26 AM

May 2009
Loved this episode just as much as ep4. Goddamn, shit got real.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2009 2:57 AM

Apr 2009
A2ZOMG said:
bakakubi said:

I probably could have died in ecstasy right there. But then I wouldn't get to enjoy the ending to this romantic comedy. =P

It's quite something when the main female character falls in love with the main male character. I never get tired of watching these moments. I think I was particularly moved by this particular romantic moment, considering how much emotional stress Ikaros recently went through.

I totally agree with ya.
It's moments like these is what gets me to watch anime with romance in them.
"Eat till you explode,
Play till you drop,
Nov 24, 2009 5:46 AM

May 2008
I'm not surprise that Ikaros and Nymph can't wear a kimono, but Sohara sure looks good in it :D Mikako sure has a lot of money doesn't she? it seems that money conquers all here XD Tomoki was just unlucky to not have a weapon when the game starts :D But things happening with Ikaros like she is more human now is pretty good, can't wait to see more of her now :D As for Nymph, she is causing quite a bit of trouble. and was getting a bit in my nerves, ikaros should have finished her off XD lol
Nov 24, 2009 9:36 AM

May 2009
What was the insert song / bgm at the end of this episode where Tomo flicks Ikaros in the forehead?
Nov 24, 2009 9:42 AM

Jan 2008
Vinhthehero said:
I like how she changed from looking totally innocent (especially when she got beat the hell up by Nymph) to a badass.

(large pics)

Hey Vinh o3o

Anyways, loved this episode, Ikaros is so awesome in that mode. Her hair looks so fluffy :3
Nov 24, 2009 10:37 AM

May 2009
Ikaros with a minigun was awesome. I liked the serious part when Ikaros and Nymph fought, the animation was sweet.
Nov 24, 2009 11:53 AM

Jul 2008
so much drama that just ends in fail, like when ikaros has the gatling gun and she takes out pretty much everyone, and the old guy is like "its the end of he world", just before tomo shoots her. plus when ikaros gets shot in the head with the bullet and goes down, and she just get right back up. and now her emotions are unlocked, so now she can cry, wonder how she ended up like that in the first place?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 24, 2009 1:23 PM

Sep 2007
THAT... is a good episode...
Like the others. :)
Nov 24, 2009 1:57 PM

Jan 2009
Wait wat, that's some strange underwear mah Nymph's got O.o
And who the heck when by with a gun and a coffin?xD.. Oh I see

Ei-kun vs.Mikako was awesome xD
And then there's Ikaros flying in with a machine gun of heavenly proportions xD

Noo Ikaros, don't touch mah Nymph! D:

I'm getting kinda annoyed at Ikaros by now btw : / Also, that look of hers looks kinda retarded o.O
Anyway, I want moar of mah Nymph-chan~
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 24, 2009 2:03 PM

May 2009
I'm surprised that he didn't say anything when she started crying, that was the first time and he didn't do anything...
Nov 24, 2009 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
XxsamurixX said:
I'm surprised that he didn't say anything when she started crying, that was the first time and he didn't do anything...
Did Tomoki knew that Ikaros's emotion is locked from the beginning?
Nov 24, 2009 2:38 PM

Aug 2008
I so want a sniper rifle that shoots corks for long distances and accuracy.
Nov 24, 2009 3:46 PM

Apr 2009
That episode was AWESOME.Eishirou VS Mikako was one of the best part IMO I wanted to see more though.Yandere Sohara is hilarous too and I realized the godliness of Ikaros...Her cuteness when she got emotions shocked me...In a good way...And I also want to know more about this sniper guy...

This ending there was the most epic ending ever and the ''Next episode'' picture of Mikako was totally hot....!
Nov 24, 2009 4:11 PM

Feb 2009
One of the best episode yet. From hilarious to serious, everything was very entertaining, even the preview art was <3. I liked the gunfight between prez and that other guy, seeing Nymph getting her ass kicked was cool (the animation was nice too) and this was pure win: "IKAROS!" - "Yes?" xD

Oh a side note, I'm not surprised Tomoki didn't do anything when Ikaros started crying on his back, that guy doesn't have anything between his legs. He did choose a simple pistol among all the other assault rifles, sniper rifles and SMGs available. The size of the weapon must be proportional to the size of his special one...
AlexstratzNov 24, 2009 4:21 PM
Nov 24, 2009 7:20 PM

Sep 2009
The best episode yet in terms of story. Now I'm actually looking forward to seeing more Ikaros.

I was impressed with the animation during the fight (for this kind of show)...this anime should keep that kind of quality throughout.
Nov 24, 2009 8:04 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
And who the heck when by with a gun and a coffin?xD.. Oh I see

You mean the censored part? I will fill you up on it with the DVD in about maybe 10 months since it takes long.
Oosran said:

YES! Agreed on that and finally something in common with comments.
Oosran said:
I'm getting kinda annoyed at Ikaros by now btw : / Also, that look of hers looks kinda retarded o.O

Me too I am getting annoyed with Ikaros and another agreement here. Don't touch our Nymph Ikaros!
Ryujin_Kissaten said:
That episode was AWESOME.Eishirou VS Mikako was one of the best part IMO I wanted to see more though.Yandere Sohara is hilarous too
That was also a great part I did like. First time something like this happens. It happened well though.

Nov 24, 2009 11:21 PM

Apr 2009
I'm getting more annoyed with Nymph and liking Ikaros more instead XD
"Eat till you explode,
Play till you drop,
Nov 25, 2009 12:21 AM
Oct 2009
But...Ikaros is too cute. How could anyone possibly dislike her? =O
Nov 25, 2009 12:33 AM

Oct 2009
A2ZOMG said:
I do but not about the cute part but body proportion pointing out to breasts specifically. Personality/comedy...Ikaros....no problem.

Nov 25, 2009 1:32 AM

Sep 2007
Because Ikaros have big boobs, you dislike her ?
It's the same for me with Nymph...
She is flat like a board. :o
Nov 25, 2009 1:37 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

You mean the censored part? I will fill you up on it with the DVD in about maybe 10 months since it takes long.

No no, the.. pads or whatever covering her o.O I didn't mind the censoring at all, it was hardly noticable if you compare to stuff like effin' Princess Lover, that's what I call bad censoring though : D
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

YES! Agreed on that and finally something in common with comments.

Wait.. we agree on somehing? O.O I'm shocked.
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

Me too I am getting annoyed with Ikaros and another agreement here. Don't touch our Nymph Ikaros!

More agreement with you? I'm starting to get worried : /
And it's not our Nymph, it's mah Nymph, not yours : >

Alexstratz said:
He did choose a simple pistol among all the other assault rifles, sniper rifles and SMGs available. The size of the weapon must be proportional to the size of his special one...

No quite the other way around, it's counter-proportional, he chose a small gun because he doesn't have anything to compensate for : D
Like with cars, guy's who buy the shiny and stupidly expensive cars usually need the car to compensate for what they lack in size : >

bakakubi said:
I'm getting more annoyed with Nymph and liking Ikaros more instead XD

D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 25, 2009 2:18 AM

Sep 2007
Oosran said:
[No quite the other way around, it's counter-proportional, he chose a small gun because he doesn't have anything to compensate for : D
Like with cars, guy's who buy the shiny and stupidly expensive cars usually need the car to compensate for what they lack in size : >

I love you, man ! \o/
And about when Ikaros cried... We saw Tomoki who shake a little, i don't think he don't want to embrace her but he can't... Don't know what to do. :)
Nov 25, 2009 3:32 AM

May 2008
IKAROSSSSS!!!!!!!

Hai?

ROFL xD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 25, 2009 5:43 AM
Oct 2009
francismeunier said:
A2ZOMG said:
I do but not about the cute part but body proportion pointing out to breasts specifically. Personality/comedy...Ikaros....no problem.
Wut? I'd definitely hit that if I were Tomoki Sakurai. =P
Nov 25, 2009 9:56 AM

Sep 2009
A2ZOMG said:
francismeunier said:
A2ZOMG said:
Wut? I'd definitely hit that if I were Tomoki Sakurai. =P

ditto :P
Nov 25, 2009 5:55 PM

Nov 2009
mmm my favorite part was with the gun battle and the grandma.
Nov 27, 2009 12:32 AM

Dec 2008
Nymph was beating up Ikaros for no real reason only to show that she is a sadistic brat.
lol @ Sohara shooting real bullets at Tomoki.

Anime gets more and more violent XD

I think it is a bit late that Ikaros emotions awoke in 5 eps the show will be over.
Nevertheless I think it will now getting more interesting
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dbaranyi - Dec 27, 2009

168 by little_raven »»
Apr 19, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 8, 2009

87 by CosmicGirl08 »»
Feb 25, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 1, 2009

113 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 13, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Oct 12, 2009

145 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 10, 10:54 PM

Poll: » who do you want tomoki to end up with?

Turtlewack - Dec 14, 2013

9 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.